- Text Size +
Karen noticed that the movement from the tiny boy in her shoe had stopped. His wiggles of resistance against her dominating and teasing toes were no longer there. Curious to see if he had just given up, Karen slowly pulled her foot from the loafer, smiling as she felt Tom’s little body being pulled along with her toes. She wiggled the slightly, causing him to dislodge, and pulled her foot free. She then reached down and picked up the shoe, slowly tilting it as she did.
Tom’s little body rolled into view and came to a stop against the base of the heel section. She squinted and say that his eyes were closed, but his chest rose and fell with breaths. Karen chuckled, realising Tom had passed out.
‘Must have been too much for you, huh, little boy?’ she said out loud and sniggered. Her own son or not, there certainly was a rush to be had from having someone so tiny helpless and underfoot. It was a powerful, intoxicating feeling, one that she thought could very well become addictive.
She then reached her hand towards the shoe, slipping her thumb and forefinger inside to grasp tiny Tom. His body, barely an inch tall, felt so squishy and fragile between the fingers that snared him. She brought him up to her face and gazed at the little form that was pinched at the sides between her fingers. His head lolled to the side, resting against the pad of her thumb. He certainly was a weedy little thing, even before the shrinking. And he was as naked as the day he was born.
It was then that Karen noticed that his penis, small and flaccid, was wet, as was some of his lower abdomen, smeared with a pasty-liquid. It took her a few moments to realise exactly what it was. She drew in a sharp breath of surprise.
He’d had an orgasm in her shoe! While under her foot no less!
Karen was stunned. He’d actually… enjoyed it?
The tiny toy between her fingers then started to stir.
*
Tom slowly opened his eyes as the memories of what he had been experiencing came rushing back. But, even before taking in the world since he’d passed out, he knew that he was free of the shoe. The air around him felt cooler, less muggy. And he was painfully aware of two, monstrous things holding him.
His eyes open and his breath was stolen from him. Ahead, was the titanic face of his giantess mother. He quickly realised she had hold of him between her thumb and forefinger.
‘ENJOY YOUR NAP?’ She asked. Tom didn’t answer, feeling suddenly embarrassed at being naked and on show. Of course, he had been naked this whole time, even under her feet, but now he was well aware his dick and stomach was covered in cum. He could feel the sticky, dampness of it.
Tom prayed she wouldn’t notice, that it would be too small to make out. His prayers went unanswered.
‘WE NEED TO TALK, TOM. CARE TO EXPLAIN THAT LITTLE MESS YOU MADE?’
Tom didn’t know what to say and the giantess just stared down at him, expectantly, her expression otherwise unreadable.
His mind raced. How could he ever really explain it?
‘I didn’t mean to,’ he eventually said. Then, and idea came. ‘When I was in your shoe, your toes kept pressing down on my… thing. I couldn’t help it and tried to make you stop. I’m really sorry. It was an accident.’ He realised he was pleading.
Thankfully, however, her face softened a little. ‘OH DEAR,’ she said. ‘I HADN’T THOUGHT ABOUT THAT. I GUESS THERE ISN’T MUCH YOU CAN DO IF YOUR NAKED AND GETTNG RUBBED UP. SORRY, TOM.’
He couldn’t believe it. The lie had worked. And, what’s more, he got an apology. Not that it made him feel any better, given he was still tiny and had just orgasmed time and again to his own mothers giant feet. The level of guilt and shame he felt was overwhelming. Never had he hated himself more.
‘BUT… FEET?’ His mother asked. ‘I WOULD HAVE THOUGHT THEY WOULD HAVE REPULSED YOU. NOT GOT ‘LITTLE’ TOM ALL EXCITED.’
He felt himself flush. ‘They didn’t get me excited,’ he lied. ‘It was just the pressure and rubbing.
She frowned a little and he could tell she hadn’t bought the full story.
‘ARE YOU TELLING ME THE TRUTH, TOM? YOU DON’T HAVE A THING FOR FEET DO YOU?’
‘No!’ Tom shouted, defensively. ‘I don’t! I swear! You have to believe me!’
He needed her to believe him because, if his mother found out about his foot fetish-his giant mother, no less-then Tom thought he might just die of embarrassment and humiliation.
She studied him a little longer. ‘OKAY, IF YOU SAY SO. I BELIEVE YOU, TOM.’
He couldn’t help breathe a sigh of relief.
‘BUT THAT IS SOMETHING TO NOTE,’ his mother went on. ‘I CAN’T HAVE THAT KIND OF THING HAPPENING TO MY STUDENTS. IT WAS BAD ENOUGH MAKING MY SON HAVE A LITTLE ACCIDENT.’ She chuckled and Tom couldn’t believe she found the whole thing funny. ‘BUT THERE ARE LITTLE SUITS FOR SHRINKIES TO WEAR. I SHOULD HAVE BROUGHT SOME HOME WITH ME. I’LL GRAB A PACK TOMORROW. THERE’S OTHER STUFF IN THE SHRINKING PACKS AS WELL THAT I’LL NEED TO TRY OUT.’
Tom didn’t even want to think about what might be in that pack she spoke of. But he felt that his ‘accident,’ as his mother had called it, might just be the catalyst that brought this evenings tests and trials to a close.
‘Are we finished then?’ Tom said, feeling a little sore at the pressure he was under between his mother’s giant fingers.
She cocked her head, like a confused dog. ‘WHAT DO YOU MEAN?’
‘Well,’ Tom started, ‘if you don’t have any suits then aren’t we going to stop tonight?’
Her bellowing laughter made Tom’s stomach drop. He seemed genuinely amused at his stupidity.
‘HEAVEN’S NO, LITTLE MAN,’ she said and squeezed his body a little with the pads of her fingers. ‘WE’VE BARELY DONE ANYTHING. I’VE HAD YOU IN MY SHOE FOR, WHAT, FIVE MINUTES? DON’T BE SO SILLY. BUT, I DO NEED YOU TO TELL ME WHAT IT WAS LIKE.’
‘In your shoe?’
She nodded. ‘YES, I NEED TO KNOW ALL ABOUT IT. SO, WHAT WAS IT LIKE?’
Tom paused for a moment and tried to answer honestly. Although, he wouldn’t answer too honestly, considering what her feet had made him do.
‘It was dark,’ he said. ‘After you put your foot inside with me. I couldn’t see much.’
‘VERY GOOD. WHAT ELSE? DID IT HURT?’
Tom thought about that. ‘A little. Sometimes it got really intense and I thought you might crush me. To be honest, I was terrified.’
‘I WOULD NEVER CRUSH YOU, TOM,’ his mother said. ‘BUT TO BE HONEST, IT’S GOOD YOU WERE SCARED. FEAR WILL PLAY AN IMPORTANT PART OF THE PUNISHMENTS. BUT THE PAIN WASN’T TOO BAD?’
‘I guess not,’ Tom said.
‘TELL ME MORE. WAS IT HARD TO BREATHE?’
Tom was desperately trying not to remember it all, for fear of sparking another erection. He could already feel the first twinges. ‘Sometimes, when your toes were pressing into me.’
A sly smile crossed his mother’s giant lips. ‘AND THE SMELL? WAS IT STINKY FOR YOU IN THERE?’ She then sniggered.
‘A little,’ Tom admitted.
‘SORRY TOM, BUT, AGAIN, THAT’S ALL PART OF THE PUNISHMENT. THIS IS ALL GREAT INFO. WOULD IT MAKE YOU THINK TWICE ABOUT GETTING INTO TROUBLE?’
‘Definitely,’ Tom said. ‘If I were your student I’d never put a foot wrong.’
‘I’M GLAD TO HEAR THAT.’
There was a short silence between them, which Tom felt the need to break. ‘So, what’s next?’ he asked, dreading the answer.
‘HMMMM, I’M NOT TOO SURE. OH, I KNOW,’ she said with a smile. ‘THIS WILL BE QUICK, BUT IT’S SOMETHING I’VE BEEN WANTING TO TRY.’
Tom could say no more. His stomach lurched as he was quickly lowered to the ground. The massive fingers released him and he fell a short distance to the floor, landing on all fours. Up ahead, he could see his mother giant bare foot. It was beyond intimidating. Wide, strong, with thick, powerful toes. He felt another twinge.
‘How can that be?’ he thought to himself. ‘How can I still be turned on after already cumming so much?’
His self-loathing only intensified.
‘UP ON YOUR FEET,’ the giantess above commanded as the thick toes wiggled. He did as ordered. ‘GOOD BOY. I HAVE TO SAY, YOU FOLLOW INSTRUCTION REALLY WELL. I THINK I LIKE YOU SMALL.’ She laughed again. ‘NOW, I WANT YOU TO STAY VERY STILL. MOMMY WANTS TO PICK YOU UP WITH HER TOES.’
‘What?!’ Tom shouted, incredulous. But then, why did this really shock him, considering what he’d already been through? ‘Do you have to do that?’
‘YES,’ she simply said. ‘FEEL FREE TO TRY AND RUN AWAY IF YOU WANT. IT WOULD GIVE ME AN EXCUSE TO PUNISH YOU.’
He knew that was true. There was no way he could stop her doing it, so remained still.
‘GOOD BOY,’ his mother said. ‘NOW, GET READY.’
The mighty foot then lifted from the floor and began to slowly drift towards him. Tom felt his knees shaking and fought with everything he had to stop the threatening erection from popping up. Closer and closer the foot came, and he could see the lines on the front of the meaty toe-pads. The giant toes then splayed out, the big one pulling away from the second, revelling the web between. Lines criss-crossed the skin in that deep pit. The smell from her foot reached him, that unmistakable foot-smell. Tom’s whole body now shook and his penis throbbed.
The toes then slowly overtook him, the big and second moving past his body, with him between. The smell here was more potent. His little head was just above the top of the toes, and he could see the detail of them. It was terrifying. Just as he thought his knees would give out, the web between his mother’s toes made contact with him. It felt warm and a little damp.
‘NOW I HAVE YOU, LITTLE WORM,’ his mother said playfully and laughed. The toes then came together, pressing into him with unimaginable strength. Tom’s arms were stuck fast to his sides as the soft flesh from the sides of his mother’s toes enveloped him.
‘GOTCHA!’
He was then raised up a little and the toes curled around him, pressing him even more into the foot flesh. He could move only his head, and he looked up to see his towering mother smile down at him, happy with her work. The front of him was pushed deeper into the space between her toes, and the web there pushed into his front as the meaty toes curled behind.
His erection fought to get free, but there was no space, so it ended up being pushed painfully down.
The foot then rotated and Tom’s word spun. His mother laughed more and then brought her foot higher up, straightening out her leg.
‘ENJOYING THE RIDE?’ she asked with a big smile. Tom hated how much she was loving this. He didn’t answer, just stared up at her with a forlorn look. ‘I CAN’T TELL YOU HOW FUNNY YOU LOOK, TOM. TRAPPED BETWEEN MY BIG TOES LIKE THAT. IS IT SMELLY?’
The mammoth toes then ground around his body. ‘Yes,’ Tom called up. The response was just more teasing laughter.
‘SORRY ABOUT THAT. BUT YOU NEED TO GET USED TO THAT SMELL OVER THE NEXT FEW DAYS. SO GO AHEAD, BREATH IT IN.’
She laughed yet again, clearly amuse with herself. But she was, unknown to her, actually talking Tom closer to climax. The whole thing was just so… erotic. The feel of her powerful toes, the potent aroma, the utter helplessness he felt. The toes continued to grind around him, playing with his puny body.
Then, he heard the sound of the doorbell.
‘WHO THE HELL IS THAT?’ Tom’s mother asked, annoyed. She looked to TOM. ‘WE’LL JUST PUT THIS ON HOLD FOR A MOMENT WHILE I GET RID OF THEM. YOU JUST WAIT IN HERE.’
The foot then moved again and lowered. The tows released and, sticking to the side of the second to for a moment, it took a little while for Tom to drop free and fall. He landed in a place he knew well.
He was back in his mother’s loafer. He quickly got to all fours to hide his erection. Then Tom heard her slip off the other shoe and saw her get to her feet. She looked down at him, still smiling. ‘I WON’T BE LONG. THEN I THINK WE SHOULD HAVE A LOOK CHANGING YOUR SIZE.’
For a moment, Tom’s heart raced. Was she going to change him back? Then he realised who stupid that was.
‘YES, I THINK YOU WOULD LOOK ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE EVEN SMALLER. SO YOU JUST HANG TIGHT IN MY STINKY SHOE, THEN WE WILL SHRINK YOU DOWN SOME MORE.’
And with that, she waved her fingers at him and walked away, leaving Tom as terrified as he’d ever been since this started.