- Text Size +
Tom looked ahead into the depths of the giant shoe he had been ordered to explore. The smell and warm air seemed to stick to his skin. The atmosphere was oppressive and the odour musty.
He took an obedient step forward, his body still shivering uncontrollably, but when Sean Tom went to put weight on his leading leg, he felt himself drop, fear sapping the strength from him. Tom fell to his hands and knees and took deep breaths.
‘You’re going to be okay. She won’t hurt you. You’re going to be okay.’
The motivational speech he gave did little to calm his rampant nerves, however. Tom again stood to his feet, legs shaky beneath him, and took his first step forward. He was thankful to have his back to his giant mother now, as his penis still stood on end, and the knowledge that he was walking further into her freshly worn loafer made his dick twinge and pulse, exciting him.
Despite the terror and anxiety of the last day or so, Tom was well aware that he had never been as turned on in his life. Indeed, his balls began to ache at the lack of much needed release.
He walked further, the air growing hotter, heavier and smellier.
*
Karen looked down at the tiny mite that was her son. She had settled on a size of one inch, and was pleased with her choice.
She felt high. The rush she’d gotten she had reached her hand down to his tiny, trembling form, and daintily pinched him between her massive fingers, was indescribable. She wanted more of it. Indeed, looking over her son’s tiny form while he was helpless in her grasp only made things more of a thrill, seeing how absolutely insignificant he had become.
That job had to be hers now. Karen had a taste for what it entailed and would do anything to get it. It would be something she would truly love to do for a living. A genuine career, rather than something to pay the bills, as teaching had been.
And now she watching his tiny form move deeper into the shoe she had been wearing all day on her foot. Karen was certain that it must smell, at least a little. Still, he would forgive her in good time, especially when she got the promotion and had the money to look after them both.
Besides, he seemed to have fallen into the role of her little toy quite quickly and easily. She wondered if all her unfortunate victims would be so accommodating.
It was good that Tom was obedient, and perhaps he would come out of this better and more focused, which Karen early hoped. After all, she didn’t want to completely break him, as she had teased him about before… did she? A pang of excitement at the thought caused her to quickly put it out of her head and concentrate on the matters at hand.
Tom disappeared from sight and Karen smiled. She looked down to her bare foot. Large and fairly wide, with strong toes and tanned tops. She flexed the French-tipped digits and scrunched at the carpet with them, savouring the thought of what was to come.
*
Tom approached the end and looked down. The light was not as good down here in the toe section of the loafer. The smell was stronger, however, and more potent. Sharper. He was standing on the toeprint of his mother’s largest toe. It made him feel pathetic.
Ahead, he could see the shoe close up, and the thick line of stitching where leather met insole. The insole itself had little clumps of material that had balled together. Little to his mother, he realised, but to him, they cake up to his ankles. Would he one day end up as small as these balls of cotton, and be smushed and toyed with by his mother’s impossibly large feet?
His heart sank as he knew the answer was probably ‘yes.’ But, again, he felt a tingling sensation at the thought.
A sudden noise from outside of the shoe, and the shifting of light and shadow, panicked Tom. He turned and, through the opening of the shoe, could see his mother’s mighty form move. Eventually things settled, and he saw that she had brought her face down to the opening, specifically her eye.
‘PHEW,’ her giant voice rumbled with a laugh. ‘SURE DOES STINK IN THERE. NOW, I’VE HAD A THOUGHT. THERE’S NO POINT YOU WALKING ALL THE WAY BACK DOWN HERE. SO, I WANT YOU TO LIE DOWN IN THERE. YOU KNOW WHAT IS COMING, DON’T YOU? SO BE READY FOR IT. I THINK A GOOD POSITION WOULD BE UNDER MY TOES, SO WHY DON’T YOU GO AHEAD AND USE THE FOOTPRINT IN THERE AND FIGURE OUT WHERE THAT IS. THEN LIE DOWN.’
Tom felt his legs almost give out again. It was happening. She was actually going to put her foot in here with him inside and have him beneath it. Under her giant toes.
‘HURRY IT UP, TOM,’ she commanded. ‘OTHERWISE I WILL MAKE THINGS EVEN MORE UNPLEASANT FOR YOU. I’M THINKING THAT YOU COULD ALWAYS BE SMALLER IF YOU DON’T DO AS YOUR TOLD.’
With tears streaming down his face, and confusion coursing through his mind given he was both terrified and insanely turned on, Tom found shuffled over to the spot where the insole was lighter, in between the dirtied toeprints and the dirtied print from the ball of her foot. He lay down, with his feet stretching out towards the littlest toe, but not reaching anywhere near that far. His head was under the space where her second toe would likely rest.
Unless he was squished before they settled properly.
‘GOOD BOY,’ the goddess cooed. ‘NOW, GET READY FOR MY BIG FOOT!’
More movement as the eye was pulled away. The light dimmed… and then Tom saw it. A sight that caused his body to lock and his heart to seize. He made an audible gasp.
His mother’s mighty toes dipped into view. They were enormous and mesmerising and terrifying. The nails were neatly trimmed and finished with a white tip. The toes wiggled, the big, meaty toe pulling up as the rest bunched down, before the roles were revised and the other toes lifted and allowed the chunky big toe to bend. The movement of these immense things caused him to take another gasp. They seemed impossibly powerful and strong.
‘MMMMMMM,’ Tom heard his mother say, almost seductively. ‘I HAVE A FEELING YOU ARE GOING TO FEEL GREAT UNDER MY BIG FOOT, LITTLE TOM. ARE YOU READY FOR IT? I HOPE SO, BECAUSE IT’S COMING FOR YOU.’
She tittered a laugh and the foot began to slide forward. Tom screamed and the tingling sensation at the head of his penis grew stronger.
*
Karen looked down at her shoe as she slowly pushed her foot further inside. All her senses seemed heightened due to the excitement she was feeling. Her heart hammered in her chest. She was now only moments away from feeling a tiny person under her toes.
She concentrated, wanting to make sure she didn’t accidently squish him. She quickly dipped her toes at the midway point, known Tom wasn’t there, but letting herself take note of the feeling on the tips of her toes as they pressed into the insole. She had to be careful here, and her sense of touch was vital.
She couldn’t help but laugh again, knowing how frightened poor Tom would be. She knew it was cruel, but she couldn’t help teasing him in this position.
‘Say hello to my giant toes, little bug!’
*
As the foot approached Tom, it also blocked out more and more of the light, casting much of it in shadow. But he could feel the temperature rise the closer the titanic thing got.
His heart threatened to beat itself right out of his chest and his breathing was so rapid Tom thought he could suffer a heart attack right there. Though the light was failing, he saw all of the toes lift up, revealing the meaty bottom of the ball.
Closer and closer. The smell grew ever stronger. Tom was totally and utterly humiliated. And he was also clenching as much as possible to stop an orgasm from spilling out of his twitching penis. He could even feel the pre-cum pool on his belly.
‘What the fuck is wrong with me?’
Then the toes passed over him. He had just enough chance to see the wide, fleshy undersides, before he heard a pffffft sound and the light was cut out completely. He realised that the heel of his mother had now fully dropped into the shoe, but she was keeping her toes held up. Was this just further teasing?
He waited, breath held, penis still twitching. It seemed to take an eternity, like some twisted stand-off.
Then the toes came down.
He felt the strong and clammy skin press into his body, the underside of the second toe pinning him to his waist, and the next toe gobbling up the rest of him. His face was smothered by the damp skin and that distinct smell of his mother’s feet jumped in strength as the expanse of the toe-flesh consumed him, his whole body pressed tightly.
At the point of impact the need to cum was indescribable. Still he held on, but he knew that was a battle he would not win. As horrible and terrifying as the situation was, his sexual arousal had hit a level he’d never experienced before. Indeed, it was not something he thought possible.
The toes twitched and lifted, looking to get comfortable, and to his horror, Tom lifted with them, adhered by the film of perspiration. He was unable to move at all.
And that did it. The utter helplessness he felt, and domination at his mother’s feet and toes, was too much.
He felt his body quiver and spams, so powerful that his joints locked at a ferocity Tom was surprised that his back didn’t break. He screamed in utter pleaser as that tingling feeling exploded through him, coming strongest at the head of his penis that released wave after wave of silky cum. The toes settled again, pinning him to the insole, pressing their bulbous, smelly mass around him. His screams of pleasure were then cut off as the mass of toe-flesh smothered his face again, yet he continued to cum, with a force so powerful he thought there would be nothing left in him.
After a few moments with no let up, Tom couldn’t be sure if this was just one, immense and prolonged orgasm, or two or three that had his sequentially.
Eventually, after an indescribable period of time, things settled for him, and the orgasm stopped. His penis, however, remained engorged, and the tingling and building was still there, like it was ready to go again.
The toes suddenly scrunched over Tom again, pressing him tighter into their mass, giving him a gigantic and stinky hug, pulling him into their folds.
His body locked again and an instant orgasm hit, as strong as previous, perhaps more so, sapping his strength. He tried to writhe and buck but was trapped, held completely still by his mother’s toes.
He knew she was up there, looking down at her shoe, enjoying this experience completely. And utterly unaware of what she had just put him through.
He then heard her voice again.
‘YOU FEEL AMAZING DOWN THERE, MY LITTLE TOE TOY!’ A teasing laugh. ‘SO SOFT AND SQUISHY. I COULD JUST KEEP YOU UNDER MY BIG STINKY TOES FOREVER.’
Tom’s body locked and he came again, blacking out as he screamed into the toe flesh.