- Text Size +
The sight above him was almost too much for Tom to take in and comprehend. It was awe-inspiring, dizzying, terrifying, and humiliating. Here he was, a bug, as his mother had predicted, on the floor at the titaness’s feet.
Her left shoe, massive-to him the size of an ocean liner-stood before him. He could see the top of the brown leather run away into the distance, where the massive expanse of tanned foot flesh met the rim of the shoe’s opening. The foot skin then, in turn, disappeared behind immense, loose, columns of grey. The material of Tom’s mother’s trouser leg. That leg ran higher still, immeasurably high, met at the top by the right leg. He craned his neck up to its fullest, shaking with fear, now able to take in the full sight of the behemoth.
His own mother was now a God. His God. Her face was far away, like a mountain top, but he could still see her immense, smiling face above her heaving breasts. Her every movement, even a gentle sway, was astonishing. She put her hands on her hips and chuckled again. Tom tried to stand to his feet but his knees gave out and he fell to them, sinking in to the carpet.
‘THIS IS AMAZING, TOM. I CAN’T BELIEVE HOW SMALL YOU ARE NOW. HOPE YOU FEEL OKAY AND IT ISN’T TOO SCARY?’
He could detect a note of genuine warmth and even a little concern mixed in with her amusement.
‘BUT… YOU KNOW… YOU DIDN’T DO AS I ASKED STRAIGHT AWAY. THAT NEEDS TO CHANGE. DO I NEED TO PUNISH YOU NOW THAT YOU ARE TINY? GIVE YOU A TASTE OF WHAT BAD LITTLE BOYS DESERVE?’
She laughed again, the sound booming and deep, yet still decidedly feminine. Then, to Tom’s horror, he saw the foot in front of him shift, then lift up. She screamed and tried to scramble away, but tripped on the fibres that reached his shins. The mocking laughter continued and Tom felt the light dim as a shadow was cast over him. He turned to his back to see the huge sole of his mom’s loafer block out her face above. The dirty sole swept over him, letting him see the dirty treads, some packed with dirt, at a terrifyingly close up perspective. The shoe dropped more and Tom was certain this was it, he would die here, a stain on his overzealous mom’s shoe.
But then it stopped, just as Tom thought his bladder was about to release. His mother’s laughter only increased before the foot was quickly pulled away and settled down next to him. It took a moment for his eyes to adjust again and comprehend the towering form that so dwarfed him and that smiling face high in the heavens.
‘JUST KIDDING, HUN,’ she said, as if the whole thing were a game. And perhaps it was… to her. To Tom, it felt like his fragile life was on the line. ‘NOW, LET’S GET A LOOK AT YOU.’
Tom’s mother moved, bending her knees, and lowering herself to a squatting position. Her incredible and might motions caused Tom to scream in terror as her top half lowered closer to him. ‘THIS IS SO UNREAL,’ she said. ‘YOU ARE SOOOO TEENY, LITTLE BOY. NOW, I WANT YOU TO STAND UP. DON’T GET ME WRONG, I LIKE YOU ON YOUR KNEES, BUT FOR NOW… ON YOUR FEET. OH, AND IF YOU DAWDLE, THEN I REALLY WILL STEP ON YOU THIS TIME. UP!’
Tom acted quickly, not knowing if she would make good on her promise, but not wanting to find out. His knees buckled and legs shook, but he managed to gain a vertical base, and again looked up helplessly at her mighty form.
‘VERY GOOD, HUN. THIS KIND OF OBEDIANCE WILL BE GOOD FOR YOU. NOW… C’MERE.’
Tom screamed again as the impossibly huge talons that were her fingers stretched out and swooped down. He could see the wrinkles in the vast palm and did not have chance to run before his mother’s thumb and forefinger closed in on him. He watched the huge pad of the thumb approach from the front, seeing the swirls of the finger prints, and knew the forefinger was coming from behind. He braced, but was still not ready for the impact.
Though he suspected it was a gentle grip his mother had applied when grasping his tiny form between her fingertips, Tom felt the air forced from him. The padded ends of her fingers may have been soft at normal height, but his body had little mass compared to these fleshy monsters, and as such they overpowered him, giving only very little to encompass his body between them. With the top half of his chest and above free from the grasp, Tom felt an strong heat radiate from the giants digits.
Totally immobilised, Tom could do nothing as he was effortlessly plucked up. His stomach dropped as the titaness stood back to her full height and brought her son up to her face. And that was a sight to behold.
It was the size of a building face, completely dwarfing him. Her hair, high above, looked thicker now, even though it was tied up again in a bun, one that he could get completely lost in forever. Below that, her forehead, with what had been slight wrinkles now much more evident. He could also make out the blemishes in her skin, and the light makeup on her cheeks now seemed a different texture, with undulations much more clear. Her eyes were mesmerising, with gigantic blue iris’. The patterns within them were hypnotic. The whites beyond had patches of yellow and red lines. The eyelids were coloured a light shade of blue, and the eyelashes were like giant spider-legs, thick with globs of mascara. Her nose rand down and the bulbus end stopped roughly level with him, though he was held a few inches away (from his mother’s perspective, he realised). Small black spots were scattered along its surface, which he figured were blackheads, imperceptible to him at normal height. Her nostrils were like vast caves and he could even see rope-like airs within. As she exhaled, air flew from the caves and rushed over him.
Just below her nose, the top lip, red and full. He was small enough that she could just plop him down on it and he could well stick to the lipstick. The rest of her face was hidden below the thickness of the thumb that held him to the forefinger behind. He could feel a steady pulse through the finger flesh as well as the blood was pushed about within. The grip was tight, making breathing difficult, but worse, his groin was smushed between the immense thumbpad, and the pressure, heat, and also the feeling of the light natural oils on her digits forced ‘little Tom’ to get excited. But, there was nowhere for the erection to go, the route up completely blocked, so his stiffening penis engorged downwards, painfully, slipping between his legs.
‘THIS IS AMAZING, TOM,’ his giant mother said. Her breath again rushed over him, engulfing him, making his skin tingle. It was warm and, thankfully, minty. ‘I CAN SEE EVERY TINY DETAIL ON YOU. AND HOW DOES IT FEEL STUCK BETWEEN MY BIG FINGERS? DOESN’T LOOK LIKE YOU CAN MOVE MUCH?’
He was then rotated around as the giantess studied his form, like an inquisitive student examining the body of a bug that was ready for dissection, eventually settling back in his original position.
‘OH, I COULD LOOK AT YOU LIKE THIS ALL DAY, LITTLE BOY. BUT, I GUESS WE HAVE THINGS TO BE GETTING ON WITH, DON’T WE?’
His world was then thoroughly disoriented as the goddess began to walk. Tom was swayed as her hand moved and he could do nothing but go with her. She walked to the couch and sat down, bringing Tom to her face again, but this time lower, below her chin, so her whole face looked down on him.
‘NOW, THIS IS WHAT WE ARE GOING TO DO,’ she said. As she spoke, Tom could not look away from her mouth. Seeing those giant lips part, revealing strong, dangerous white teeth behind, both excited him further and terrified him beyond belief. ‘I AM GOING TO SET YOU BACK DOWN ON THE FLOOR WHILE I SIT HERE.’ She could see the inside of the moist cave as well, and witnessed the might, wet muscle that was her pink tongue move. He imagined being stuck to the damp, alien surface. Thich strands of saliva sometimes pulled from the rough of her mouth, thick enough to wrap around his head and cover his face. Her breath again dominated him. It was all too much, but Tom tried to pay attention. He heard a thud on the floor below which brought him fully into focus. ‘MY LEFT SHOE IS EMPTY. SO, I EXPECT YOU TO CRAWL ALONG THE FLOOR, ON YOUR BELLY, AND CLIMB ON TOP OF IT. AT NO TIME ARE YOU PERMITTED TO LOOK UP HERE AT ME. UNDERSTAND? YOU WILL ONLY FOCUS YOUR ATTENION ON WHAT IS HEAD. THEN YOU ARE TO MAKE YOUR WAY OVER TO THE OPENING AND AWAIT FURTHER INSTRUCTION. THOUGH, I IMAGINE YOU KNOW WHAT IS COMING.’
She laughed yet again, taking far too much enjoyment in his humiliation. His penis throbbed and he hated himself a little more. Then Tom’s stomach dropped again as he was lowered down. He could see only flashes of colour as he plummeted, but suspected the immense, tan mass was her now bare foot, though he didn’t have time to make out any detail. And then he was released, his body taking a few moments too peel itself away from the thumb-flesh, and he dropped to the soft carpet and let out an ‘oomf.’
‘REMEMBER,’ his mother commanded from her throne up high. ‘YOU DO NOT LOOK UP HERE AT ME. NOW, ON YOUR BELLY. CRAWL TO MY SHOE.’
Tom was crying now, desperate for some kind of mercy. Desperate for this whole, maddening ordeal to end. But he obeyed. What choice did he have? He dropped to his belly and began crawling forward, slithering and shifting like a worm. The carpet fibres didn’t make it easy and, while his mother had dropped him quite close to the shoe, it still took him a while to reach it.
Then he used the thickness of the sole to pull himself up and jumped, gripping on to the rim of the front of the loafer. The leather felt rough and cold on his skin, a change from his mother’s dominating fingers. Tom used his legs and managed to scramble to the top of the shoe, careful not to look any higher than straight ahead. A massive shadow moved and danced above, which he knew was her mighty foot. He could smell it. A foisty, almost vinegar-like odour. Not too strong, but definitely noticeable. His penis twitched again and he prayed to God she could not see his erection from up there.
‘VERY GOOD, TOM,’ the giantess said, obviously pleased. ‘NOW, KEEP GOING.’
So he did, crawling across the leather. He saw the top of the shoe rose in an incline, with a buckle that he would need to navigate. The trek was less difficult that moving through the carpet, but the distance was greater, so took longer, and the exertions began to burn in his arms and legs. He moved over the metal buckle, which felt much colder and harder than the leather, and eventually made it to the rim of the opening. Still on his stomach, Tom pushed his head past over the precipice and gazed down.
The smell hit him as he moved his head clear of the shoe, stronger now, and the air warmer. The once-cream coloured insole below had been stained over time by his mother’s foot, and the darkened outline of her huge sole was easy to make out. The heel was below, and he lowered his head to see it stretch further into the depth of the shoe, forming an instep, ball, and the toes far beyond. Tom realised that he could lie down in any of those dirty toe prints and they would be bigger than he was.
He heard his mother’s pleased laughter. ‘EXCELLENT. NOW, GRAB ON TO THE SIDE AND LOWER YOURSELF INTO MY SHOW. AND REMEMBER, I DON’T WANT TO SEE YOU LOOKING AT ME.’
Tom gave himself a moment as his anxiety spiked. Again his body physically shook with nerves and fear. He was actually going to drop inside of his mother’s old loafer. And he was still maddeningly erect. But he knew he had no choice, so he swing his legs over the side and let himself lower, gripping the rim of the shoe for all he was worth.
His arms locked, taking the weight of his dangling body, but he was terrified to let go.
‘DROP!’ his mother commanded. Sobbing helplessly, Tom took a breath and let go. He plummeted and landed hard on the insole, which was a little more cushioned and forgiving than he had expected. It was also a little more damp.
The smell and heat clung to him and a shadow shifted above.
‘YOU CAN LOOK UP NOW, LITTLE TOM.’
He did so, seeing that she had set both feet on the floor out of view, and bent double, looking down at him, yet again studying his form like he was a test subject.
Which, Tom realised, he was.
‘YOU LOOK ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE IN MY SHOE, I HOPE YOU KNOW. I CAN’T GET OVER THIS. AND YOU GOT IN THERE WILLINGLY. DOESN’T IT SMELL?’ Another laugh. ‘PERHAPS YOU LIKE IT, THOUGH? I MEAN, YOU DIDN’T NEED MUCH PERSUADING TO DROP INSIDE.’
Tom hung his head. Had she figured out his dirty little secret???
‘JUST KIDDING, HUN,’ she added. ‘NOW FOR THE NEXT PART. I WANT TO YOU TO WALK DOWN TO THE END, WHERE THE TOES ARE, AND LOOK AROUND. I WANT YOU TO TAKE EVERYTHING IN. THE SIGHTS, THE SMELLS… EVERYTHING. REMEMBER, YOU NEED TO REPORT ALL OF THIS BACK. SO CONCENTRATE. WHEN YOU THINK YOU HAVE EVERYTHING, COME BACK AND SEE ME. BUT, FAIR WARNING TOM, WHEN YOU DO, IT’S TIME TO TAKE THINGS UP A NOTCH. YOU’LL BE GETTING SOME COMPANY IN THERE!’