- Text Size +
Tom stood outside of his mother’s SUV, even after it pulled up right next to him and stood idling, with his mother waiting inside. But he couldn’t move and felt rooted to the spot. Tom knew that if he got into the car now, then there would be no backing out. He’d have to go through with it.
He’d get shrunk down by his own mother. And he’d get stuffed in her shoes and trapped under her toes.
His throat felt dry again. Tom then saw her beckon him inside, waving her hand. Eventually, the electric window lowered.
‘Are you waiting for an invitation?’ she yelled. Tom could feel the few people passing on the street turn to look, some of which were people he had worked with.
Tom couldn’t do it. Couldn’t go through with it. For fear of what might happen. He could be hurt, or worse, that impulse and urge which grew inside could grow stronger. How would Tom ever look his mother in the eye again as an equal after having spent time along with the lint between her toes?
‘I…’ The word was meek, and he couldn’t even finish the sentence. He saw his mother smile, and that predatory look gleamed in her eye. She could see Tom’s doubt, his hesitation.
‘Come on, Tom,’ she yelled, making sure everyone around could hear. ‘Remember what we agreed. That you were going to get shrunk and spend some time in my shoes?’
Tom’s mouth dropped open and he felt himself flush red.
What was she doing?
Tom could almost feel the confused and judgmental looks from those milling about, all aimed at him. His mother started to laugh and, not wanting any further embarrassment, Tom then quickly stepped forward, opened the door, and jumped in.
‘What are you doing?’ he asked, incredulous.
‘Giving you a bit of motivation,’ she said with a titter. ‘I could see you wavering and I couldn’t have that. Nothing like a little public embarrassment to get someone motivated. I shall have to remember that tactic when I get this job.’
And with that, the two of them were off, driving towards Tom’s mother’s house. He could barely look at her as she drove and hummed a cheerful tune. But, eventually, that need forced his head to turn and he cast a quick look down to feet that worked the pedals. He could see that they were bare, and stuffed inside a pair of soft leather loafers.
When he looked back up, Tom saw that his mother had been glancing at him out the corner of her eye. She smiled.
‘Still scared?’
Tom nodded. ‘Yeah,’ was all he managed to say.
‘I understand that, hun. But like I said, it is perfectly safe. And, you might be pleased to know, I think I’m a natural already.’
‘What do you mean?’ he asked.
‘Well, that bitch Sandra Pike is going for the position as well. She came by to taunt me today. And I found out she had used the shrinking technology early on her husband. Had him with her under her foot all day. She wanted me to see what she was capable of. But I showed her. I snatched her tiny husband up between my own toes, quickly and effortlessly. It was sooo easy, Tom. And he was fine. Totally unhurt.’ She then rested a free hand on his knee. ‘So, like I say, you won’t be physically hurt at all. Well, at least there won’t be any lasting injuries.’
She snorted a laugh and Tom felt no more reassured.
‘So, what will you do with me tonight?’ he asked in a timid voice.
‘You know,’ she replied, ‘I’m not one-hundred percent sure yet. I need to decide on a size for you first. Then I can decide where I will put you and what I’ll do to you.’ With the way she was talking, one could be forgiven for thinking she was discussing something as mundane and innocuous as what digit to slip a toe-ring onto. ‘But I decided to leave the nylons today, as I want to start practicing grabbing your body with my toes. Nylons would just get in the way. And I guess, if I’m picking you up like that, I’d need you pretty small, so you would tuck nicely between my toes. Maybe a few inches tall. Maybe even an inch. What do you think?’
Tom couldn’t believe how blasé she was being. ‘I think I’m going to be sick,’ he replied, causing her to chuckle again.
‘You’ll cope,’ was all she said in response.
‘But what if I don’t?’
‘You will,’ she insisted. The playful grin returned and Tom knew that some other form of teasing was coming his way. Why was she enjoying this so much. ‘Although,’ she began, ‘it might be that I break you in a little too well.’
‘What do you mean?’
‘Well, I aim to be really good at this. Just imagine if I crush your sprit so much that you can’t function in the real world anymore. You’d end up begging me to keep you small and beneath pretty feet.’ She laughed again, finding herself extremely funny. ‘But don’t worry, if it gets that bad, I promise, I’ll keep you tiny forever. Ohhhh, I could even shrink you really tiny and I could tie you to my toe, like a little toe-ring, and you could chat to any students I am punishing. How about that?’
Tom’s mother was laughing so much, tears started to form in her eyes.
‘Mom!’ Tom snapped.
‘Relax, hun,’ she replied, ‘I’m only teasing you. God, you’re so sensitive.’ Another grin. ‘Gonna have to stomp that out of you.’
Though the teasing he was suffering from at the hands of his mother should have made the car journey seem like it would take forever, they arrived at Tom’s mothers house very quickly.
Far too quickly for his liking. He looked out at the detached four-bed house before him as they pulled up the drive.
His mother turned to him. ‘Ready?’ she asked.
*
Karen got out of the car and trotted to the boot to retrieve the box that held the shrinking technology. She then walked back around to see that Tom had only just disembarked. Dusk had just begun to set in.
‘Is that it?’ Tom asked, nodding to the box.
‘It is,’ Karen said with an enthusiastic grin. The poor boy looked ashen, like a man on death row walking to the gas chamber.
She did feel a little bad for the teasing she had put him through, but she also knew that she needed to push things. As much as having someone suffering underfoot was part of the role she wanted, Karen knew that attitude and demeanour was just as important. That was how you truly got inside someone’s head. How you truly broke them.
So it was something she needed to get very good at. And quickly. And, to her surprise, she enjoyed the teasing and torment she had put the boy through immensely. Seeing him blush and squirm brought her a sense of power, one she needed to welcome and harness. And hell, if this experience did manage to bring Tom to heel, then all the better. Perhaps it could help focus his mind and turn his life around.
‘Let’s go,’ she ordered and strode towards the front door. Tom followed slowly but obediently, like a puppy. She unlocked the door and kicked it open with the toe of her shoe before turning to look hungrily at Tom.
‘After you.’ He entered the hallway stood with his hands in his pockets. ‘Shoes off,’ she commanded. ‘I don’t want you dirtying my carpets.’ Karen left her loafers on as his trainers came off. They were clean and, for now, she wanted to keep her feet hidden from him. She then led him through to the large living room that had a plush white sofa, glass coffee table, a big screen T.V., and an ornate fireplace. ‘Stand there,’ she said, and pointed to an open area of space between the fireplace and the coffee table. Tom obeyed. She liked that. Karen kept hold of the box and looked down at him. She could see he was practically shaking. ‘I need to tell you something before we start,’ she said.
‘What?’ he asked with dread in his eyes. She could tell he was wondering how this could get any worse.
‘From now on, I am going to be treating you quite differently. While part of what I need from you is to experience this whole thing and report back, I also need to develop my skills. So, when I give you an order, I expect you to comply, no matter how weird or gross it seems. If you don’t, and I expect you might not at first, then you will be punished. So, if you want things to be as easy as possible, then just keep me happy. Understand?’ The blood drained from his face and he actually gulped. Karen laughed. ‘Don’t get too scared, hun. I’m still your mom, and I still love you. I might just have to get a little meaner from time to time. But it still could be fun! Now, do you understand what I’m saying?’
All he could do was to nod. He then opened his mouth as if to speak, and Karen just knew he was going to plead for the whole thing to stop, but he apparently thought better and stayed silent, resigned to what lay ahead.
‘Good boy,’ she thought.
‘Now, take off your clothes. We are going to start soon.’ And with that, she opened the box.
*
Tom couldn’t believe what he had heard. She wanted him to strip?
‘I can’t get naked, mom,’ he protested but she just tutted.
‘I’ll let the dissent slip this once, Tom, since I know how weird this must be. But the shrinking process doesn’t affect your clothes, and while I’m getting used to things I don’t want to have to root around in your pants to find you. So do as you’re told. Besides, it’s nothing I haven’t seen before.’
‘But… I can’t,’ he stammered.
‘You can and you will,’ she said, sternly. Because if you don’t, the first thing I’ll do when you are tiny is to step on you with the dirty soles of my loafers.’ She raised her foot now and let him see the dirtied black sole of the shoe, one laced with a horizontal, shallow treads. ‘And, Tom, I’ll make sure it hurts. So, what will it be?’
Tom felt himself shaking, unable to really comprehend what was happening. But, eventually, he did as instructed, and stood before her in nothing but what God gave him. His mom barely batted an eye but Tom felt so horribly exposed and vulnerable.
‘Now,’ Karen said, fiddling with the remote and adjusting the settings. ‘I’ve decided how I want this to happen. I’m not just going to zap you. I have something else in mind. Lie down on the floor, on your belly.
He went to protest again, but remembered her threat, so dropped down to his belly. The carpet under him felt soft and smelled clean. He cast his eyes up and saw his mother’s feet approach as she stepped closer, the tips of those loafers stopping just before him.
There was that twinge again.
‘I like you like this, Tom,’ his mother teased. ‘Suits you. Now, I want you to lift your head up. I’m then going to slid my foot just underneath and you must hold your head in place and just look at my foot. Study it. Think of nothing else. As you lie there, taking it all in, I will point the remote at you. And, only when I’m ready, will I press the button and shrink you. But you won’t see it coming and you won’t know how small you are going to get. Now, lift your head.’
Tom realised he was sobbing. But he could also feel an erection growing at being spoken to that way.
The foot, as promised, slid beneath this face. It was her left, still in the loafer. From this close distance he could see every faint line and even fainter hair on the otherwise smooth, slightly puffy, and tan top of the foot. He could even see the veins, subtle though they were. He felt a hand on the back of his head push his face lower, so his nose hovered over the line where shoe ended and foot began.
The toes wiggled and he heard the leather squeak. And Tom could also detect a distinct ‘footy’ odour reach his nostrils.
‘Keep looking,’ his mother cooed. ‘I’m going to shrink you soon. Not yet., though For now I want you to imagine what’s coming. Imagine being under this foot and trapped in this smelly shoe. Is it scary?’
Tom nodded and felt a forceful erection push into the carpet. Pre-cum started to build.
‘Good boy. Keep looking. You’ll be under there soon, little toy.’
Oh God! It was too much. She was talking him to orgasm!
‘Keep looking. Are you ready to become a bug? A little, insignificant thing for my big, pretty feet to play with?
He was on the brink now!
‘Get ready! Get ready Tom! Annnnnd… shrink for me!’
Clenching for all he was worth, Tom heard a beep. Then felt a heat and was engulfed by a blinding flash. A tingling sensation shot through him, forcing the building orgasm back. He then felt a sensation of dropping, like being pulled under water. It wasn’t painful, but massively disorientating.
Eventually, everything settled. The warm, engulfing feeling faded, and the tingling stopped. He was breathing heavily. The carpet fibres beneath him now felt different. Instead of tiny strands beneath his body, they were thick, significant things, the tips pressing into his body and holding him up. As he opened his eyes, Tom realised he could see down between the big fibres, to the material below.
His heart raced even harder, threatening to beat through his chest.
‘Oh God,’ he mumbled, aware he was still erect, but thankful his orgasm had subsided. ‘I’ve shrunk. I’ve shrunk. I’ve shrunk.’
He heard something from high up above. It confused and scared him at first. A deep, repeating sound. Terrifying yet… feminine. He realised it was laughter. The chuckling of an amused giant.
Tom lifted his head and his heart froze. There, before him, was the front of an enormous brown loafer. The rim of the soles were roughly at eye level, and the brown leather above rose up further. He could see cracks in the material that would have been indistinguishable at his normal height. Then he saw the tips raise up and they creaked loudly as some massive things within shifted and moved.
His mother’s toes, he realised. She was scrunching them. Likely for his benefit. The fear was almost enough to make him pass out and he couldn’t stop his body from trembling.
He looked up further, taking in the monumental sight. One that brought about such a level of awe that he thought he was beholding a God.
No, not a God… a Goddess.
Her voice rumbled and rolled through the air like heavenly thunder.
‘WELL HELLO THERE, LITTLE BUG.’