- Text Size +
Tom didn’t sleep well the previous night—tossing and turning, waking constantly from dreams that made his heart race. Dreams of looking up, as nothing more than an ant, at his titaness of a mother as he stood before her enormous slippered feet.
‘Silly bug!’ she would boom down and raise her foot, letting him see the rubbery underside as it came down.
And, at the same time, he was sporting a painfully strong erection for most of the night as well, which shamed him. But, as much as he wanted time to move much slower, he soon found himself at work for his last shift. It was easy work, simply sorting out the supplied and readying the shop, as much as possible, for everything to be cleared out.
But he couldn’t concentrate on work, only on what was going to happen to him later that day as the minutes and hours relentlessly marched on. At lunch time, when he was alone eating his sandwiches, there was absolutely nothing to distract his mind, and it ran back to the previous day. He remembered how excited about the whole thing his mother had been, almost giddy when he had agreed. Didn’t she realise how dangerous the whole thing was? In all honesty, his safety didn’t seem that much of a concern. Either she was very confident in her own ability, or his well-being was decidedly down the list in matters of importance.
And then he recalled her playful teasing, and when she’d shown him the foot he would soon be under. He remembered the sight of them, trapped in that tan webbing. The sight of her thick big toe, nail painted pink, and the small pinpricks of fine hair on the wide tops, just above the deep grove of the joint. Each toe beyond tapered perfectly, the nails trimmed neatly, and the skin looking flawless.
Then his mother had bent her foot back, exposing the vast sole. Even though the tight nylon, he could see that, though it was well cared for, the bottom of her foot had a few rough patches at the heel and outerside of the ball. He recalled the meaty pads beneath her toes, each toe thick and strong, the wide undersides where the toes met the ball of the foot. The sole itself, was puffy and meaty, with a few wrinkles across it, wrinkles that only intensified and multiplies when she scrunched her soles for his benefit.
Tom realised that he was erect again, the memory totally consuming him, and he also remembered the warm, radiant heat, and that smell, which was both sharp and intoxicating.
Tom wanted to cry. What the hell was wrong with him? He was terrified at what was going to happen later today, his heart on seemingly on a non-stop full-throttle setting. And yet, he was almost almost… excited.
Sure, this was, on some respects his fantasies come to life. But it wasn’t with an ex-girlfriend (as few as they had been) or a sexy woman he’d seen on the street.
It was his mother. So he shouldn’t be excited by this at all. But then he remembered his youth, back when his dad was still with them, and he was just discovering his interests. He’d walk past the family shoe rack and it was always his mother’s pumps or slippers that would catch his attention. Her big footwear never failed to draw his eye and set his imagination running, looking deep within the yawning dark chasm of the pumps, imagining the smell. And he also stared into the mouth of the closed toe slippers, well-worn as they were, detecting the faint aroma and imagining what it would be like to be tiny man in that giant, dark, smelly cage. And that memory, he suddenly realised, could have been the first time his fetish for shrinking ever read it’s head. The seed of it, if you will.
So, perhaps, this was all coming full circle, in an odd kind of way.
But that didn’t stop it from being weird, and he hated the fact that part of him was getting so excited by this. Indeed, he couldn’t remember a time where he had been so turned on, his erections so powerful to the point of being painful, than since his mother had told him what she’d wanted of him. Especially when she had shown him her powerful foot. Christ, he’d almost lost it there and then. And he hadn’t even touched himself or been touched.
Tom felt like crying as he took measly bites of a sandwich he couldn’t finish.
*
It was lunch time and finally Karen was afforded a moment to relax, eating her lunch in her classroom that was now, thankfully, quiet and devoid of loud students. Some of them had been a handful, and it made her feel good knowing that, with a little luck on her side, she could look forward to a time when she would have the troublemakers begging for her mercy before going under her feet.
It brought a smile to her face. And, truth be told, as bad as some of the students had been, she had been in a good mood today. She had been since the previous night, when Tom had agreed to her demands.
It was always going to end that way, she knew, as there was no way Karen was leaving without his consent, but in truth it had taken less pushing and convincing than she perhaps envisioned. And, ever since, she had been looking forward to getting started, like a kid looking forward to Christmas morning.
She knew she wanted the raise and the promotion, but perhaps she had underestimated just how much she was looking forward to learning the actual work.
The idea of having someone tiny beneath her, begging her for their very lives, was… thrilling. A powerful rush that she found totally intoxicating.
And so she thought about how to handle that coming evenings events, and about just how she would break poor Tom on. She did feel bad for him, knowing it was going to be tough and humiliating for him, tiny and at the big feet of his giant mother. But needs must.
She’d helped him out plenty in life, so this was small change. And she planned to collect.
Karen pushed her seat back from her desk and looked down the length of her body, dressed in a light brown woman’s silk shirt, grey pants and the tops of her bare feet exposed before disappearing into brown, soft-leather loafers.
The shoes, Karen had figured this morning when deciding what to wear, would be a good first step for Tom. Softer than heels, especially the relatively cushioned insole, the only drawback was that they trapped the smell in a little more than, say, peep-toes or sandals.
Still, perhaps that was a good thing. She smiled at the thought. But what to do after he’d actually shrunk? She could pluck him up and sit his frightened form into her palm, and gaze down at the little bug, to see his undoubted fear. Or, would it be better to simply slip her foot from her shoe and grasp his tiny body between her toes, and get straight down to business?
And also, how small should she make him? Again, there were extremes at either end. Six inches was doll-like, and perhaps the best option for easing him in. But, why not go for broke? Make him a fraction of an inch, and let him crawl about, lost in her sole’s wrinkles. She couldn’t help herself and actually laughed aloud at the thought, suddenly catching herself and looking round to make sure no one was looking in through the door window.
The coast was clear. Karen slid her foot from her shoe and looked back down to her toes. Following a pedicure after visiting Tom, which is the least she could do for him, she’d had the pink polish stripped off and a nice French finish with white tips applied. Looking at those tips, she imagined Tom, no more than a dot, faintly visible through the nails, struggling beneath, edged between toe flesh and the underside of the nail.
She smiled.
Now THAT would be an easy way to break a rouge spirit! But she knew that, perhaps, it would be too much for poor Tom. Certainly straight away. But, perhaps as things progressed…
A knock on the door shook Karen from her thoughts. Sandra was entering, without waiting to be invited. Karen felt herself tense up and slipped her foot back into her loafer.
‘Sandra,’ Karen said with a forced smile. ‘How can I help you?’
The large woman was dressed in a white top, baggy black pants, and those Birkenstock sandals with white tops. The woman strode over and stood next to Karen, dropping some paperwork onto Karen’s desk.
‘Just some copies you’d requested be made. I was passing by the front office and heard them saying these were for you, so thought I’d drop them off for you.’
‘How kind,’ Karen said, not falling for it for a moment. There was an ulterior motive for being here, that much was obvious. ‘Thank you.’
Sandra dwelled, however, before speaking further. ‘So, any luck finding someone to volunteer to help you out?’
Karen simply nodded, giving nothing much away. ‘Yes,’ she stated, still wearing an obviously false smile. ‘And you? Was your husband agreeable?’
Sandra chuckled. ‘He didn’t have a choice. He’s a bit of a push over, really. But that’s how I like him. He signed the waiver, even though I could tell he was scared.’
Karen didn’t blame her husband. No one would like to be shrunk, she was sure, but being stuck at Sandra’s mercy was making a nightmarish situation worse.
‘Well,’ Karen said. ‘Good luck. I’m sure he can’t wait to get started with you.’
Sandra’s self-satisfied grin only deepened. ‘Oh, we’ve already started.’
‘What do you mean?’ Karen asked, genuinely confused at how this could be.
‘Yesterday, after the meeting, I twisted Ms. Tate’s arm, and she let me take a device home a day early.’ Karen felt herself fill with rage. The bitch was cheating! Sandra just laughed. ‘See, take a look.’ She then slipped her chunky foot from the sandal and there, underneath the stained outlined of her toes, between the pads and the ball, was the form of a small naked man. Even at this distance, and not seeing much more than a fat worm-like blob of flesh, she could tell he was bald and overweight. Like a little, wriggling, grub, flopping around on the brown insole. Karen clenched her jaw, but said nothing. Sandra then used her free foot to nudge the shoe.
‘Get up,’ she commanded down to the little man. He was slow in doing so, but eventually complied. Karen watched Sandra as she again moved her foot. Sticking out her fleshy wet tongue as she concentrated, the rival then splayed her chunky toes as wide as she could and moved the foot closer to her tiny husband. But, Karen saw, she was cumbersome, and the first few tried succeeded only in hitting him with her toes and knocking him over.
‘God damn it, Bob!’ she snapped. ‘I’m going to stomp the shit out of you. Stop moving!’ But Karen could see that little Bob wasn’t moving, just standing perfectly still while crying and begging for release. Eventually, after a few more tries, Sandra snagged him between her toes, grasping him hard and causing him to yelp. Her confident grin returned and she moved her foot out further before dropping Bob to the floor in the space between the two ladies, before setting her foot onto the tiled floor. ‘Bob,’ she said, ‘say hello to Karen. This is the lady who will have to step up and keep the heads of departments in line when I get the promotion.’
Sandra wanted Karen to bite, but Karen was not angry anymore. The show Sandra had just put on actually gave Karen a confidence boost. The larger woman did not have much dexterity in her toes, and the who affair of simply scooping the little grub up had been painfully drawn out.
Karen just laughed. ‘Oh, Sandra, please don’t bring little bugs into my classroom.’ Now it was her turn to remove her large foot from her show. But Karen was focused. She quickly brought her foot down towards Bob-grub, parted her toes as wide as she could, and swooped in, praying it worked. Her foot barrelled closer still, making contact. She felt his tiny body bounce of the webbing between her toes and she brought them together. Not too tight, just enough for… success! She had snagged Bob effortlessly and raised the squirming thing up into the air, hearing his squeaks. And she also felt a huge rush at her success, especially seeing Sandra’s face drop.
Karen then held her foot over Sandra’s sandal and deposited her little traveller back onto the sole, just under the toe-prints. ‘I think you should take that little grub away with you before it gets squished.’ It was Karen’s turn to laugh now and Sandra had no answer. Her face was full of fire, however. Both woman looked down to poor Bob.
Karen’s eyes widened as he noticed something of the man who lay on his back, surrounded by the dirty imprints of his large wife’s foot. After being squished between Karen’s toes, who was obviously the more attractive woman between the two, he was clearly sporting wood with his stubby little penis. ‘Oh,’ Karen said, sensing an opportunity to really rub salt in the wound. ‘Looks like I made the grub excited. Sorry.’ She said it all in a sweet but clearly condescending voice.
Sandra scowled and shoved her foot back onto her show, covering poor little Bob.
‘This isn’t over,’ she said, gritting her teeth. ‘You are going to lose.’
‘We’ll see,’ Karen replied. ‘And, if there is nothing else, I’ll bid you good day.’ She then motioned to her door. Sandra clearly wanted to argue further, but what more was to be said. She stomped heavily from the room, slamming the door shut behind her.
If it was true that Sandra had got one over on Karen with her show at the meeting yesterday, and by taking a remote early, then Karen had just well-and-truly levelled things up. And felt elated.
‘I can do this,’ she whispered to herself. ‘I just need to keep focused and determined.’
The rest of the day seemed to take an age, such was the excitement that was building in her. Eventually, the last bell of the day went. Karen then did some marking, struggling to concentrate as she did, before finally it came time to leave. She practically ran from the school and hopped into her SUV, driving over to Tom’s place of work.
She saw him standing outside of the closed store, looking sullen, eyes down to the floor. As she approached, he looked up and she could see his eyes widen. Was that fear she saw? Karen thought it was and she chuckled. ‘Poor little thing,’ she said, wiggling her toes within her loafers, and unable to wipe the smile from her face.