- Text Size +

Thanks to Duck12345 for the help with spell-checking!

Chapters are going to be VERY slow in coming, I'm afraid, but here is one to keep you going.


Tom's heart was in his mouth as he heard his mother approach. The 'clip-clop' of her heels on the hardwood floor of the hall was at once terrifying and captivating. 'This is it,' he thought. 'She's going to shrink me again.' His throat went dry.

Karen then appeared in the living room doorway and cast him a big smile. Her hair was up in a stylish bun and her face was still adorned with subtle makeup. She had quite a square jaw for a lady, but it seemed to fit her strong physique quite well.

'And how have we been today?' she asked. 'Looking forward to seeing me again?' She then looked down and tapped her feet on the carpet floor of the living room. 'Or, rather, seeing these again.' She laughed.

'Mom,' Tom croaked out. 'Please, stop.'

'Oh, I'm only teasing,' she said with a dismissive wave of her hand. He saw she was carrying a box, roughly the size of a shoe box, which she set on the coffee table.

'So you aren't going to shrink me again?'

Karen laughed again and Tom felt his stomach drop. 'Of course I am. You know the deal.'

He looked down to the floor. He then saw her hand come into view as she set it on his. It felt warm. 'It'll be fine, sweety,' she said. 'You worry too much.'

He then frowned and looked back up. 'I thought you were going to call to my house on the way home to get me some fresh clothes?' he asked.

Her eyes widened a little. 'Goodness, you're right. You know, in my haste to get back, I honestly just forgot.'

'But MOM,' he shoots back. 'What am I going to wear? I've had these clothes on for a couple of days now.'

Another dismissive wave of her hand. 'It's fine, I'll grab some tomorrow. For now though...' she then lifted the lid on the box and began to take out the contents.

First, he saw tiny little silver jump suits of all different sizes. 'See,' she says, 'I did get you some new clothes. Technically.'

'Only to wear when I'm small,' he said and crossed his arms over his chest. 'What about when I'm big.'

'There is an easy solution to that, honey,' his mother replied and winked. 'I just won't make you big again.' She then began to laugh. He hated that she found the whole thing so amusing. Like it was nothing.

He felt himself flush and looked down again while he tensed his jaw.

'Look what else there is,' Karen cooed while ignoring his pouting. She started to lift out everything else, such as tiny little restraints of all kinds, glass cages, even some full size rope. 'Lots to experiment with,' she said with glee.

Tom felt close to crying. 'Please, Mom, I'm begging you, can we just have one night off. It's a lot to take and I don't think I can handle it right now.'

She looked him in the eye and stayed silent for a moment, deep in thought. Was she considering his plea?

But she shook her head. 'Sorry, Tom, but I really need this promotion. I know it's a little weird and gross for you, but I'm not putting you in danger and I think you owe me. Tell you what, though,' she said, clapping her hands together. 'At first I'll just drop you down to six inches. Then you can put one of your snazzy new suits on and we can get to work. Sound good?'

'No!' Tom shot back, meaning it. While six inches was not as small as his previous sizes, in one sense he was even more terrified. When minute, he had been able to hide his god forsaken erections quite successfully. But at six inches, his mast could well be noticeable. He felt sick.

'I don't want to,' he said but saw she already had the device in her hand.

'I know,' she said with a smile and pressed the button. Tom's world spun.

*

Darkness was everwhere. His head spun. While on his back, Tom felt tremors in the floor beneath him, which was soft but with strands of fabric that were long and thick. A weight was on him, one that was quickly pulled away. He saw the shirt he had been wearing, now gigantic, lifted into the sky. The air around his now naked body was mostly cold, but a definite heat rolled towards him from straight ahead. He looked forwards and his heart caught in his throat. There they were again, those mighty tools of torment.

His mother's feet, now out of their heels andwrapped in a tan nylon covering. The toes, each perfectly shaped and strong with red painted nails, rose and fell as they drummed the floor, sending a wave of odour towards him, one that instantly made him hard and his hands quickly covered his shame as best he could. The sight of her feet, the heat from them, the divine smell... it was all too much. He had seen those leviathans at a much larger scale, when he was miniscule, but seeing them now at around six inches in height was different. They were still awe inspiring, but he was able to make out more of their complete beauty. 'No,' he thought, 'don't think that way about them. Tom then looked up to see the titan looking back down at him, hands on her mighty hips with a self satisfied grin plastered on her god-like face so high up in the sky. Her chuckle felt like the rumble of thunder.

'THERE,' she said, 'YOU'RE FINE, SEE. AND VERY CUTE THAT SMALL. I'M ABLE TO SEE YOU A LITTLE BETTER.'

He wanted to scream. Fear gripped him, but it was mixed with an undeniable excitment. Why was he like this? Tom cursed himself.

'NOW,' his titan of a mother went on, 'LET'S GET ON WITH THINGS.' She raised her left foot over him. Tom couldn't help but look up and to her huge, dominating sole. The nylon was pulled taut over the wrinkled, pillowy soles of her wide foot. The toes wiggled again. 'HERE,' she said, 'HAVE A SNIFF.' A giggle followed and the foot lowered. Tom could do nothing, other than raise his hands helplessly as the tan sky fell on him. The heat increased, as did the all-encompasing, musty odour. His hands touched the nylon sole as it dropped. The heavy foot was unrelenting and impossible to resist. His arms were forced backwards above his head as the foot settled on his upper body, trapping Tom completely under her sole from his midsection upward. His face was buried under the middle section of the foot, forcing him to inhale the smell. With his arms completely trapped and the heat ravaging his body, Tom felt his erection harden. He kicked his legs wildly, which protruded from the inner side of his mothers foot.

'KEEP STILL, LITTLE THING,' she teased. As his feet dropped, he felt another hot, incredible weight settle into his legs, trapping them down, and leaving only a small area of his midsection, from upper thighs to his belly, exposed. He knew it was her other foot. Now Tom couldn't move at all. But to be so completely covered by her huge feet was a turn on that ran to his very core. His cock twitched and bobbed, desperate for release. 'She's going to see,' he though with terror.

'THERE,' her voice thundered. 'THAT SHOULD KEEP YOU STILL. NOW...' she trailed off. 'WAIT,' she then said. 'WHAT'S THAT?'

No!

*

Karen bent lower to see the exposed section of her son from between her two feet. He felt delightful under there, so warm and squishy, but just after pinning his legs, she noticed something. She narrowed her eyes... then opened them in shock. He was hard!

Karen didn't know what to think. The sight shocked her. She remembered before, after realising he had spurted, but Tom had but that down to an unavoidable friction, and she had believed him. Now, there was no friction on his penis at all, and yet he was as hard as a rock. It was so swollen as to even look painful.

*

Tears were forming in Tom's eyes. He knew she'd have to have seen it. Then, the words he'd been dreading came.

'IS THAT AN ERECTION?' There was an accusatory tone.

Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit. He tried to squirm against her dominating foot, but he simply couldn't move, and was forced to lie still and simply inhale its scent.

'WHAT ON EARTH IS GOING ON, TOM?'

Please, oh God no!

His shame was now fully exposed for her to see. He wanted the ground to swallow him up.

There was a silence. Was it a few seconds or a few minutes? It seemed the latter.

'YOU LIED TO ME BEFORE, DIDN'T YOU?' she asked. 'IT WASN'T JUST SOME FRICTION THAT CAUSED YOUR LITTLE ACCIDENT. YOU'RE... YOU'RE ACTUALLY ENJOYING THIS, AREN'T YOU?' She sounded astonished but he couldn't work out if she was angry. Another silence. Each second was an eternity. Tom realised he was crying.

'I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS, TOM,' she eventually went on. 'YOUR OWN MOTHER! WHAT IS IT ABOUT THIS THAT YOU LIKE? IS IT BEING SMALL? DO YOU HAVE A FOOT FETISH? IS IT BOTH?'

'Let me die,' Tom thought. 'Anything but this.' How could he live with his mother knowing his secret. How could he again look her in the eye. It had been bad enough after his shrinking last time. He felt the slabs of immense flesh atop him shift slightly. They didn't lift, but the muscles moved, rolling over him. She was wiggling her toes.

His cock twitched again.

'JESUS, TOM,' she uttered, 'YOU LOOK LIKE YOU'RE ABOUT TO BURST. THIS IS REALLY GETTING YOU EXCITED? BEING SMALL AT MY FEET.'

The words and tone were horribly condescending, but it only served to turn him on more. Pre-cum leaked free.

'YOU DO! DEAR LORD!'

'Please, no!' He continued to cry and tried to fight. The feet responded by just shifting over him, easing in pressure a little before pressing down into him, cutting off his air for a moment and enveloping him completely. He was forced to inhale their stink. Eventually the feet relaxed for a moment before starting the process again. She was lightly squashing him.

It was getting to be too much, practically euphoric and humiliating at the same time.

'I HONESTLY DON'T KNOW WHAT TO THINK ABOUT THIS, TOM,' she said. 'ARE YOU GOING TO POP, RIGHT THERE, WHILE LYING UNDER MY BIG DIRTY FEET?'

His penis spasmed. He was right on the edge.

'LET'S SEE SHOULD WE?' she asked. 'GO ON THEN. SMELLY MOMMY'S FEET AND CUM.'

The words pushed him over the end. His cock pumped against the air and his body locked as his ejaculation purged from him, sending arcs of cum spraying free. He shuddered with intensity as the orgasm continued... and continued. It may have even been two in one. It felt like an awakening of sorts. Utter pleasure, but darkened by the horrible truth behind it.

Finally, it subsided, and he was left panting, still immobile, smelling her divine, hot feet. Silence reigned. She kept him there, trapped, without speaking. Tom realised he was still hard. He felt something touch his penis, pressing into it.

A finger.

The sudden sensation of the warm fingertip nudging his cock caused him to jolt again. He felt the finger tip and her thump grasp hold and he bucked again, sending another jet of ejaculate upwards as he came again. After his body calmed, the fingers retreated. He still wasn't released.

Eventually, the giantess spoke. 'I...I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO THINK ABOUT THIS, TOM. I MEAN...YOUR OWN MOTHER? AND HER FEET!'

The giant peds then lifted off him and settled both above and below him as he lay at nintey degrees to the giant that peered down at him with narrowed eyes. Her expression was unreadable.

Then, her huge hand lowered. He closed his eyes as he continued to sob. The mighty fingers worked their way around his fragile, naked body, easily manpulating him as they buried beneath him, coiling around him, and pressing his front into the palms. The giantess made a fist with Tom at the centre and lifted him to her face. The giant woman studied him and her beautiful, mature face was enourmous before him, making him feel insignificant. He felt her minty breath was over him, making his skin tingle. That, plus the heat of her fist caused his erection to throb yet again.

How was it possible to be so constantly aroused???

Her eybrow raised and some of her fingers pulled away, revealing his lower body. The giant woman's eyes widened in amazement.

'AGAIN?' she asked in shock. Then those huge, pretty eyes focused on his face. She shook her head. 'I NEED TO THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU'VE DONE HERE, TOM,' she scolded. 'BUT DON'T THINK I'M GOING TO GROW YOU BACK WHILE I DO.' She then picked up her heels with her other hand and walked over to the couch, setting Tom on the coffee table and placing the shoes there with him.

'STAY,' she ordered and walked from the room. He could do nothing but fall to his knees and sob. However, his mother returned very quickly, this time holding her nylones in her fist. She sat down on the couch and opened on of them up, moving it in front of Tom. He stared down into the nylon depths.

'GET IN,' she demanded. He looked up, astonished. Her expression was cold. Not angry, but certainly strict. 'IF YOU DON'T, I SWEAR I'LL SHRINK YOU SO SMALL, YOU'LL BE LESS THAN A DOT, AND YOU CAN SPEND SOME TIME THINKING UNDER MY TOENAIL. I'M NOT EVEN GOING TO GIVE YOU A COUNTDOWN. CLIMB IN MY STOCKING NOW OR SHRINK AGAIN.'

Tom ran forward, crying and sobbing. He was terrified. If nothing else, climbing inside would get him away from the judgemental gaze of his mother. He pushed his way into the stocking, feeling the residual heat. It was soon scooped up and he fell to the toe. He could see her face outside of the mesh as he dangled. 'NOW,' she said. 'I'M GOING TO JAM YOU INTO MY SHOE LIKE THIS WHILE I GO THINK. DON'T YOU DARE GET YOURSELF OFF AGAIN OR YOU'LL BE SORRY. UNDERSTAND?'

He nodded, unsure if she could even see it.

'GOOD.' She then shook her head. Without another word, Tom felt himself drop. He saw the mouth of the heel approach and he was stuffed inside, head first. The smell of her feet, while not as strong as when he was under them, was still everywhere. He continued to cry in desperation but kept his hands away from his hard cock.

'JUST THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU'VE DONE, TOM,' the giantess ordered. 'I NEED TO CONSIDER THINGS AS WELL. YOU'VE PUT ME IN A VERY DIFFICULT POSITION, YOU LITTLE PERVERT.'

He felt himself flush with shame. He then felt the reverberation of her footsteps as the giantess walked away.