- Text Size +
Karen sat looking through the box of goodies she had picked up from Ms. Tate, the head teacher at the school. She was between classes so had the room to herself.
There was a variety of little silver jump suits, all at different tiny sizes, for use with shrinkees. In addition, there were some very neat little toys that someone had dreamt up. Little glass tubes to keep tinies inside. And ball shaped versions of similar things, and Karen imagined Tom being tiny and inside, running around like a hamster, pushing the clear ball along like a little vehicle. There were also tiny little restraints and cages and other toys to play with. In addition she had been given a bag full of normal sized rope and sheets of material, all of a which was made from a special compound that could be shrunken along with the subject.
Whoever had come up with all this stuff was either kinky, or dedicated to discipline. But they were standard issue kits, Karen had learned from Ms Tate, who was only too happy to hand them over, impressed at Karen’s eagerness to prove herself.
But now Karen had a long wait, one which was killing her. Given it was only lunch time, she had hours yet before she could again get home and practice her craft.
Part of her felt bad for Tom. It must have been hell to be shrunken and toyed with at someone’s feet. But that would only have been worse considering she was his own mother. But, it was curious that while there was a little bit of guilt within her, that seemed to be overshadowed by the excitement she felt at the whole thing. And was fun, and made her feel powerful. More so than she had in her entire life. She scrunched her toes within her pumps, imagining Tom between them, in her nylons. In truth, with nothing down there to squeeze now, and remembering how good his body had felt last night, her toes felt a little naked, as if they were missing something. Like a finger devoid of its wedding band.
Another thing she found she enjoyed was teasing her boy, and making him feel even more uncomfortable. She didn’t want to be mean, but seeing him squirm was awfully fun. She looked again at one of the tiny suits, and held it up. It looked tiny pinched between her thumb and forefinger, with her nails neatly painted red. But it might be good for Tom to wear, as she remembered the little .accident’ he had, the orgasm which he insisted was caused by the friction of her big toes. If that were indeed the case, the suit should help cover him up a little.
Of course, she hoped he was telling the truth as well. The thought of him enjoying what had happened to him was… strange, and Karen didn’t really know how to process the idea.
She put the little suit back, but still felt an anxious, excited energy. And still so long to wait. She slipped her wide, nylon foot from her heel and looked down to it. She’d painted her toenails red that very morning, making them as tidy as possible. Karen flexed her toes. She couldn’t possibly imagine what it would be like for tinies to be under them. She was in no doubt that she had very pretty feet, as far as feet go, though they were quite strong looking, with a wide sole and perfectly tapered toes. And idea formed in her head and she smiled, taking out her phone.
Perhaps a little further teasing was in order.
*
Tom was in a weird kind of purgatory. He was terrified at what that night would bring, and yet, with the thoughts of the fantastical events the previous night, there was also a shameful excitement there as well. He also felt exhausted, having not had enough sleep, and that which he did have being fitful at best.
One thing that kept going through his mind was how often he had been made to orgasm. That shouldn’t have been possible. So, he looked it up.
And found an answer.
There was an article online that covered some report from people who had been through the shrinking process. A few, though not many, had reported extreme levels of arousal when small, that could not be sated, despite orgasm. Scientists had explained it as the shrinking process affecting a small subset of people in a certain way, triggering their arousal and lust. If one such person got sufficiently turned on, the effect kicked in, and got worse the longer it went on, allowing the subject to repeat, and tests showed each orgasm would only be stronger than the last.
And that was a terrifying though. What if his mother found out, as her friend said she no doubt would. Because, if he was aroused again, could he possibly keep things under control? And there was more, if the effect was cumulative, and grew exponentially, was there a risk he would like it too much? The report he’d read made reference to a boy who had experienced this building arousal so severely, that he didn’t want to be normal sized anymore, saying it made him feel empty and unfulfilled.
Was that to be his fate?
As he sat on his mother’s couch, Tom felt himself quivering and sweating. Earlier that morning she had made the joke that if he tried to run she would shrink him and keep him small forever. Well, he’d assumed it had been a joke. However, he considered that running was perhaps his only option. This was all some kind of innocent game to her, but to him, it could change his life forever.
The thoughts of her giant, dominant feet, and their smell, consistently plagued him, and he spent most of the morning erect, to his eternal shame.
His phone pinged, and he saw it was a text from his mother.
‘Long day today. Very bored. Looking forward to tonight. So are my feet lol’
He quickly set the phone down, got up, and paced the room, shaking. Why did she have to torment him so?
He didn’t respond, so after a while another message came through. He tried to ignore the pinging sound that indicated its arrival, but only held out for five minutes, eventually checking it.
‘No reply? I’m disappointed. I wanted you to keep my entertained. You know that may just mean I have to make you smaller? How about you clean out beneath my toenails?’
He was almost crying now. This was just a game to her. And he was in hell, torn beyond imagination. A final message came through. To his horror it was a picture message, with two pictures attached.
The first, showed the top of her foot, removed from its shoe. The nylon webbing was stretched over the splayed toes. A finger pointed to the space between the big and second. The other picture was of her wide sole, with puffy flesh and wrinkles beneath the tan nylon. Her finger this time pointed under the toes.
Some text accompanied the picture: ‘Or, maybe have you a little bigger. But where to keep you, between the toes or all snuggled up under them?’
Tom’s knees buckled and he dropped to a seating position on the floor. He should have deleted the message, but could not bring himself to. He was to hypnotized by the pictures, staring at the god-like feet. No, not god, Goddess.
And he again imagined what it would be like to be toyed by the toes. He ached, throbbing penis pressing against his jeans. And it took all Tom’s effort not to reply with: ‘Under your toes.’
He hated himself, but held out. That was the last message he received, and Tom spent the rest of the day battling with himself. However, as time wore on, he managed to remind himself of how sick and stupid this whole thing was. He was a man, not a bug, and would not let his life be ruined like this.
Enough was enough. He knew his mother would be finishing work soon, which didn’t give him much time. Escape meant only running out through the door. He would be taking control of his life, and his weird urges.
But then what would he do? His mother had already said she’d pull the money she gave him if he refused to help. And, right now, that money would be the only thing from keeping him homeless, as he had no one else to turn to.
He again sat on the sofa and cried, feeling confused and exhausted. He lay down, trying to figure the whole thing out. He closed his eyes, feeling so, so tired.
The car pulling into the driveway outside woke him up with a start! He’d fallen asleep, and now it was too late to run. The front door opened, and he heard his mother enter.
‘Oh Tommy-boy,’ she sung, happily. ‘Mother’s home.’