- Text Size +

It was a morning like any other for the tinies that lived in a small shoe box in the kitchen; they got up from their sleep and waited. They waited for what they knew was coming, what they knew happened every day, Breakfast time. As expected not long after waking up they heard the melodic hum of a familiar voice with the upbeat footsteps, almost like a little dance, the footsteps and the humming getting louder. 


Suddenly the box interior was flooded with light from the outside as the lid was lifted off, the dark roof replaced with a smiling face if Giantess Charlotte Valis, their owner. Seeing the smiling face one of the tiny men who was cuddled up In the corner wet himself which did not please their Goddess. “That is just Vile” Charlotte said. She put her hand in the box and flicked the tiny man into the wall of the box behind him. To her is was just a slight tap but to him it was like a truck, his body just turned to paste from the blow coating the corner in crimson Blood. The other tinies looked on in dumbstruck good but Charlotte giggled then licked her finger clean. 


“God I forget how laughably fragile you all are, it's pathetic really but just leads to more fun for me” when she had licked all the blood from her finger she began to examine the occupants of the box with a predatorial vigour, her eyes darting from one tiny to the next. Usually she would say what she was making for breakfast but this time she was silent which only scared them more. Without warning she pulled out a select handful of tiny people and put the lid back on the box before putting it into the cupboard. 


“Now I have a very quick idea for breakfast” she said placing them in the counter. “Don't move it you'll never know what I have planned for you" they all stood there, those that could stand and watched as she pulled out the toaster and the blender along with the cutlery she required. 


“you see I'm thinking of going on a healthy diet” with this she pulled out the vegetables and juice from the fridge and placed them in the blender. Along with placing two slices of toast into the toaster. “Part of this diet is having a smoothie every morning that's filled with everything the human body needs to be healthy, Vitamin C and so on but also protein and do you know what's a good source of protein ?” 


The tinies shook their heads not knowing the answer. 


“Tiny people of course!” Charlotte said with glee picking up four of the six tinies that were on the counter. She walked over to the blender which was filled with an assortment of vegetables, fruit and fruit juice. She dropped them into the blender and she waited, waited for them to realise what was about to happen. Charlotte fed of their fear and begging as much as she did from their bodies. When the penny dropped they started to swim to the sides of the blender and shout pleads of mercy to the giant face that was staring at them. 


Charlotte cupped her hand by her hear feigning not being able to hear them. “What was that? I couldn't hear you over the blender” she said. When she turned it in the clear outline of the tiny people was whished away in the sea of orange juice and fruit, their screams were still audible until the orange juice started to get a tint of red. After two minutes Charlotte emptied the blender into a glass, tiny parts of the bodies were visible in the smoothie. Charlotte likes that, it gave her something to chew on when she was drinking it. 


“It looks delicious right?” Charlotte drunk a little bit of it and hummed in enjoyment. The two tinies that were left just stood in horror. Charlotte in the excitement of making the smoothie hadn't noticed the toaster had popped up all ready. So quickly she buttered the toast, grabbed the tinies off the counter and sat by the kitchen table. 


Picking up the first slice of toast and the first tiny Charlotte pushed the tiny into the butter. He was surprised that no matter how hard he tried he couldn't move from this unusual prison. Then she took a bite, and another, and another, all the while looking at the panic build in him as her teeth got closer. Then she bit down on him, sheering off his legs from the knee down, he screamed but she paid him no notice. Then she took another bite with this one cutting through his stomach. He screamed again but this one fell silent as her younger just licked up whatever was left of him. Savouring her little snack she chewed up the little man, finished the slice of toast and turned her attention to the last survivor of the six. 


“Your friend tasted lovely I'll have you know, nothing like a tiny man on toast but I like variety in the breakfast” she took a sip of the smoothie, spitting out something hard onto her plate that turned out to be a head. “That was too crunchy, yes I like variety, so the next slice will be, tiny man Jam on toast, I love this one too”


Picking up the slice of toast Charlotte pushed the tiny man into the butter like she did with the previous one. This time however she picked up the butter knife. The last thing the tiny saw was the smiling face of the giantess he’d soon be nourishing. When the knife first pressed on him is was gentle but then the pressure became more and more intense pressing him into Charlotte's finger that was placed behind him on the other side of the bread. He tried to scream but got a mouthful of butter. It didn't take long for him to be rendered into the paste Charlotte wanted. She spread what was left of him over the slice of toast then finished it at a casual pace along with the smoothie. 


“I'm so full” Charlotte said picking bit of the smoothie from her teeth. “Time for work” Charlotte left the kitchen.