- Text Size +
Jen pulled a joint out of her night stand, sparking it and basking in the afterglow of her orgasm. Loren seemed to be on the move as her movements became easier to feel.
Hahaha stop it! That tickled! Smacking her belly botton.
Mmmm that sexy bitch. As she took another hit of her joint.

Jennifer thought back to when loren shank and smirked at the memory of it....

Gym class had been over for last 20 mins but Jen still hadn’t changed, she managed to slip away in the middle of gym class away while Mr Piller wasn’t looking to meet up with her boyfriend Jackson for quick one on one time. Involving making out and surprise blow job for jack.
20mins after gym class had ended, Jen entered the locker room by herself and noticed clothes on the ground in the middle of room. Underwear, shorts, Tshirt. She looked around quickly, putting things together, unless someone having a shower.... someone just shrank. Her heart skipped a beat excitedly, as she bent down looking threw the clothing.

Nothing.... on her knees she scanned the ground. She loved it when she found someone she knew, it made it so much more fun and having broken her last toy she really need another one.
There wasn’t anywhere to hind in the wide open change room... except.
She headed straight for the bathroom stalls. Starting at the end of the stalls, she bent down looking across all three of the stall. Nothing.... getting on her knees looking down behind the toilets. She saw movement at the basin of the toilet in front of her.
“Got you”
she said aloud.
There squeak and the sound of little feet running. She laughed as she got up, open the door to the second stall and saw Loren.
Loren naked, frozen in fear and hope as she saw her best friend.
“Jennifer” she said with tears in her eyes.
“I can’t believe it!!
It happened to me!”

Jennifer wasn’t a lesbians but when it came to tinys and she made a exception.
Looking down at her former best friend, she could feel herself getting wet.
She licked her lips and smiled
“I’m so glade it did”
Loren sobbed terrified, As Jennifer Scooped her up
Mmmm your alittle bigger than I’d like.
She looked to be about 9 or so inch’s

“I’m your best friend, Please please, you gotta help me” she cried.
“What about my family”

Jen giggled “Babe, You know as good as me what would happen, if I gave them to you.
You really want to spend the rest of your life inside your moms ass or be eaten by your sister.
Besides, my ass is so much nicer than your moms.”
She said lustily
Bringing her swiftly to her mouth

Loren felt sick to her stomach at the sudden moment, forcing her eyes to shut as she felt a tongue covering her face, sliding down over her breast. Smearing her from head to toe with Saliva.
She had been threw many of her own tinys toys and was on the boarder on having totally melt down at the thought was going happen to her, only thing that stopped her was hope. Her and jen grew up together after all, she’d treat her differently? They’d been best friends since they were 5!

Spitting and wiping her eyes out the best she could, just in time to see the mouth in front of her open wide, giving her a front row seat of pearly white teeth, massive tongue that lead to the back of her mouth and the dark cave beyond.

She barely had time to scream as she was shoved head first. Instantly she was drenched in saliva up to her hips, lips closing on her butt. Her head bumping against the back of Jennifer throat.
Jennifer gaged alittle around loran head and pulled her back out.
“Mmmm you tasty sexy little bitch.”

Loren wiping the spit out of her eyes opened them to see Jen staring at her with a strange look on her face. Made Loren very nervous
Pp.. pplease! we are like a sisters!

Jen giggled, washing Loren with her hot breath.
This is so much hotter because of that!! You’d do the same to me, I’ll take it easier on you, how’s that. She said with a big toothy smile and a wink.

But what..

Jen, without waiting on Ceremony cut off Loren words. Pounce on her with her mouth aggressively.
Her lips sealing themselves around Loren waist, her sexy full bubble butt sticking out, hanging from her mouth.
Letting go of her legs she looked at herself in the mirror.
Her face was flushed a bright red.
God I am hot, she thought.
As she felt herself, running her hands over her breast and over her curvy hips.
Momentarily forgetting about Loren but sucking on her the whole time.
As she stared at loren butt sticking out of her lips, watching it jiggle, as she sucked on her, savouring her taste. Salty with a mix of... strawberries?

Mmmm she moaned as she felt herself.

She swore she could feel Loren long red hair tickling the back of her throat.

Admiring herself, natural big hip with small waist and big booty.
Hour glass figure with more than a handful for tits, impossible tight stomach and thick legs. She was most proud of her ass. It stuck out from her Slender back. She always thought of her body was like a real life Jessica rabbit. An ass most guys would die for...
Loren Pleads from inside her mouth could be heard in her inner ear making her hornier as she listened to her struggles coughing and gagging on her saliva.

Tilting her head back and opening
her jaw wide and stick out her long tongue. Sliding it between Loren kicking legs opening her throat, Gulping Loren down without hands. Feeling Loren shoulder sliding into her throat making it stretch.

Loren felt like she was doing a hand stand as and Jennifer lifted her head straight up. Tongue sliding out from under her body, light came pouring around her. Giving loren a clear view down Jens throat that seemed to stretched on forever into darkness.
Shoulders slipped into Jen throat, the walls around her stretching wider like a snake, allowing her to slide slowly forward.
She screamed, as She tried to grab onto the slimy, bumpy walls. head and torso hanging in Jen throat, her hips stopping from going farther.
No Jen, please I don’t wanna die! Jennifer we’re friends, Jennifer!
Loren screams for mercy vibrating In her throats making her throat vibrate.
she wanted all of loren inside her. Grabbing her kicking feet, she push Loren’s hips past, making a nice bugle in her throat as she felt Loren head go past her collar bone and into her chest.

She felt hand the hands on her feet pushing her in, hips easily pass threw into Jens slimly throat, arms stuck at her sides there was nothing she could do but cry. It was tight fit but the walls around her expanded, pushing her down to her doom.

The pushing on her legs never stoping as she felt Jens uvula pressing down between her butt cheeks as she passed by them. Her mind snapped and starting screaming hysterically and struggling as best she could. Hoping to make her gag!

Jen pushed her til her fingers wouldnt fit any farther in her mouth, loving the feeling of her victim struggles.
Just barely hanging onto her, she starting to feel herself gag. She moaned aloud and pulled her almost out of her mouth and then back in, sucking on her friend as she would a cock..

As she gaged on her best friend body for the third time, making her tear up. She pulled her slowly out.
Loren was dripping with saliva, long Strands of mucus sticking to her.

Woah. Coughing and wiping her eyes with her free hand.
“Bet you didn’t know I could deep throat eh”!
Coughing and trying to wipe the spit off her face You bitch!
Fuck you.


“Mmmm yes you will.”
Winking at her
“we going to have so much fun!’
she walked back out to the change room. Looking down at Loren clothes she noticed moment coming from them.

No way... reach down lifting up the shorts to uncover a small 2inch lady. She had no idea who it was, looked definitely older... very pretty, 30 40ish? Milf!
Who is this Loren!!
Chapter End Notes:
Let me know what you think, where i should take it or what’s missing. Or even if my grammar sucks let me know what to work on.