- Text Size +
Since the 1950s, theres been two classes of humans. Humans and shinkers or tinys some people called them. It was generally excepted that nuclear testing had created the viruses, it effected about 30% of the world population but with growing numbering of reports, showing that number was increasing. Mostly the younger people were at risk.
Ages between 16 and 25 but there were exceptions. Shrinking down from anywhere to 3 feet tall to 2 inches. At first the world tried to make world work for people affect by this. Talks of shrinkers rights and how humans could make life better for them were quickly stopped as destained grew for shrinkers, there inability to do anything.
The sheer number of them was overwhelming. To much of a burden for society and family’s . In a world where everyone had to work to get by, tinys purposes only to serve
Viewed as slaves or pets. Sub humans at the mercy of there owners.

Present day.

Jennifer woke up Sunday morning, to early to get up but unable to fall back to sleep. She lay there loving her warm comfy bed, feeling like she was on cloud. Rolling onto her back and stretched out her hands, squeezing every available muscle to the max with a big yawn. She’s shook sightly at the sudden feeling of pleasuring squirming movement deep inside her, below her belly leaving Jessica with a full feeling
“Uhhhmmm Morning to you to..”
She muttered to herself, her pussy instantly became wet. Resting her hand below her belly button, on the spot where she felt it come from. squeezing her ass cheeks together, rocky slightly side to side provoke more movement. The squirming returned, making her bite her lip. She knew was coming from, deep inside her ass.
she looked over at her night at the empty fish tank that she had setup for Loren. Loren had been her best friend since they were young kids.
She starting fingering herself as she felt her pet squirming to the exit. Working her fingers deeper into her pussy, she felt Loren squirming body threw her vagina membrane making her gasp and her toes curl.
“Oh god, Loren I love how full you make me feel, this is where you belong, in my ass.”
Deciding she let loren partway out of her ass, she turn on her side helped Loren along pushing her out. Loren could never get out on her own, not only was Jennifer ass really tight but Loren being the size of a big cock at 9inch long. Just a bit smaller than a Barbie doll.
Jennifer breath laboured as she concentrated pushing her out.
Loren head finally broke threw to the other side, unable to see anything, her head still surround by Jennifer ass cheeks feeling Jen work her butthole gently, massage her neck, threatening to pull her back in again.
Loren tried to suck in fresh air but Jen thick ass made it even harder to breathe than it was inside her bowels.
She tried in vein to pull her arms up to her head, only cause Jen more pleasure as she figured herself.

Mmmm keep moving you little runt. Jen moaned.
Loren barely able to breath around the massive amount of flesh pressing all around her, screamed with all she had left.

Jen felt the vibration of Loren screams on her butthole.
“What?” Jennifer said, in a panting Thick voice filled with arousal. Grabbing one of her thick huge cheeks, pulling it aside. A mirror hung right beside the bed so she could see her.
“Squirm for me”
“I can’t move, your ass is still to....
Her voice was cut off as Jennifer worked her ass muscles and sucked Loren head back in her ass, almost to hard. causing Loren to almost shoot straight into the deepest parts of her.


“Oooo god fuck!!.” She felt her ass swallow Loren, her body bending around a curve inside her and settle deep within her.
That did the trick as wave after wave rocked her, cause her to burying her head into her pillow, Muffing her moans.

“Mmmmm babe that was amazing. She knew she could hear her. She frown as she couldnt really feel loren moments but she felt the familiar fullest somewhere inside her.
Holy how far did you go. She said giggling.
Patting the area where she’d figure she was.
Looking over at the fish tank again smiling. Maybe one day she’ll get to use it