- Text Size +

Choose Her Own Adventure


Another day slowly passed by as Alan found himself bored to death. So far, the ER had been quiet and slow with no real emergencies to speak of. Alan let out a long yawn before glancing around. With the coast clear, he flicked his laptop over to Netflix and started to watch whatever popped up. It had barely started when his computer pinged with a new patient. Of course...


Alan closed his laptop and was about to check the new patient’s information when the ER door opened. That was odd, they usually made him come back to get the patient. One of the nurses stationed at the front desk entered and rushed up to him. She looked very worried and Alan tightened his jaw in anticipation.


“Doctor, we have an… an issue. I’m not sure how… I mean I’ve nev-” she stammered, glancing between him and back into the waiting area. Alan glanced into the room and saw the patient. She was a curvy hispanic woman, but looked rather normal to him. Though something did seem a bit… odd about her, though he couldn’t place what.


“Calm down, Stacy. Deep breath, now tell me what is happening,” Alan said, motioning for the other nurse to bring the patient in. No reason to delay… whatever it was that was happening.


“Right, right… OK. T- The patient came in a minute ago and claimed she was changed. We didn’t know what she meant until a second ago when she… well… she-”

[Make your choice!
Does the woman:


  1. Grow?

  2. Shrink those around her?


]



[Choice 1]


“-she grew! Right in front of us! I swear, both me and Lucy saw it!” Stacy said. Alan stared at her for a moment and debated calling security. She grew? Really? He decided against it, though, seeing how distraught she looked. Instead he just sighed and shooed her back to the front desk. By now the “growing” patient had arrived at the doors. Alan did admit she was rather tall, but nothing out of the ordinary.


“Hello Mrs,” shit he forget to get her name, fuck it plow through, “what seems to be the trouble today?” 


“Not really trouble, but I am growing. Kinda odd, but cool so far,” the hispanic woman answered as Alan lead her to a scale. 


“Growing… right,” Alan said playing along for now. He wanted to see where this prank, or whatever it was, was going. The woman stepped onto the scale and Alan took down the numbe- wait… why were they going up all of the sudden? How w- holy jesus! 


Alan stepped back as he saw the woman start to… to…  grow! There was no other way to describe it as her head started to rise past his own and her weight rose to match. The woman noticed as well and smirked in approval. Her clothing was pulled taut over her form as her body expanded and she turned to face Alan. Her large breasts pushed out toward him and her shirt fought to keep them contained. 


“See? Growing. Like I said, odd but neat. Don’t you think?” the woman asked as she moved a bit closer. Alan found himself staring up at her and had to step back to keep from having her breasts push into him.


“I… It is odd. And I would say worrying rather than neat. We… we need to do some tests and… and studies and… fuck I need to call someone,” Alan said as he realized just how out of his depth he was with this. A woman just growing out of nowhere. It was like a bad B-movie or something. [Continued after choice 2]


[Choice 2] 


“-she shrank us! And not just us, everything near her!” Stacy said causing Alan to raise an eyebrow at her. Oh for fuck’s sake… Alan had been bored, but not bored enough to listen to this nonsense. He was about to tell her to get lost when he noticed that she did look a bit… smaller. Stacy had been shorter than him, but not quite this short. And the front desk looked lower as well. Coul-...


“Just… just bring the woman in,” Alan said as he got ready to check her over. Stacy scampered off before sending the woman after him. She didn’t look to have changed, but Alan did get an odd feeling as they got closer. He couldn’t quite place what it was however.


“Hello Mrs,” shit Stacy hadn’t given him her name, fuck it, “could you stand on this scale for me while you tell me what is going on?” The woman did as she was told and stood on the scale.


“Sure. Kinda weird but everything I get near seems to shrink. Just gets smaller and smaller. Kinda cool,” the woman said, repeating the same story. Alan wasn’t sure what to make of that, as he took down he- Odd… was it always that low? No, the data screen had always been rather easy to see. Ahh, there it looked better no- Oh dear God…


Alan stumbled backwards as he looked up at the woman. She hadn’t been taller than him a second ago, but now she clearly was! Looking around, Alan noticed objects further away looked far too big while those closer to him seemed the correct size. Dear God she WAS shrinking things! 


“See? Kinda neat, huh?” the woman said as Alan moved away in barely contained panic.


“Not the… exact words I would use... “ he said as he noticed her own clothing looked to be shrinking as well, pulling taut over her large curves. Fuck he needed to get her into quarantine, lock down the hospital, or… fuck this was WAY over his paygrade!


“I… need to make a call,” Alan said as he moved toward the phone.


[Continue from either chap- wait… the point of the choices is to make the story different. If they just line back up its not really a CYOA.


It changed it! One has her growing and one has everything shrinking.


But… that’s basically the same thi-


Shut up and keep going]


Alan never made it to the phone as the sound of tearing came from behind him. He turned and saw the woman starting to rip out of her clothing. The change to her was getting faster as she closed in on the roof and Alan retreated back in terror.


“Someone! Anyone! HELP!” Alan yelled as a few people rushed in. They too only stared in wonder as the growing, at least to their perspective, woman smashed into the ceiling. The growth only seemed to speed up as the woman chuckled to herself.


“Well this is going to be fun. I’d leave if I were you,” the woman said as she pushed against the ceiling. Alan didn’t need any more incentive to flee the building.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Emma grunted as she, finally, pushed through the first floor. She shook the rubble and masonry from her head as she looked around. A woman was struggling to get out of her hospital bed as she stared in shock at Emma. Emma chuckled at her before finding the room getting smaller and more of her pushing upward.


“Hope you get to feeling better,” Emma said as another growth spurt, or shrinking spurt si-(quit it), hit and she raced up toward the next floor. Sadly her huge boobs followed her up and sent the bed and the woman crashing into the wall as they blasted through the floor. Damn shame. At least she got to die quickly rather than slowly from whatever was wrong with her.


Emma didn’t have any time to greet the others she passed as her growth went into overdrive. She plowed through with rocketting speed until, with a gasp, she burst out of the roof of the hospital. Emma glanced around and saw two guys on a smoking break staring at her. She sucked in and blasted them both with a blow of air. The two tried to fight the sudden gust of wind, but were sent tumbling off with terrified screams. Emma smirked as they disappeared over the edge. What they deserved for ruining her air. 


Moving forward, Emma tore through the hospital like it was cardboard and stretched as she freed herself from its grasp. She glanced back just in time to see it topple and frowned in disappointment. Dammit, she had wanted to see an imprint of her growing through it. Now it was just a mess of masonry and buried people. 


Turning away with an annoyed huff, Emma spotted tiny figures fleeing from her. Her annoyance was forgotten in an instant as she saw her many dreams becoming real. Oh how much she had spent fantasizing about being like this, towering over tiny little shits to do with as she pleased. She was tempted to start stepping on them, but doing such a typical thing for her first act… No, she wanted her first to be special.


Looking over the various tiny things, she spotted one that drew her attention. The very doctor who had looked at her had managed to escape and was scampering toward his car. Emma smiled as she made her choice and gave chase. It only took her three steps to catch up and a fourth flattened what she thought was his car. Even if it wasn’t, it had the desired effect, it got him to stop. Bending down, Emma went to grab him, but made sure to take her time. Seeing him glance between her hand, her huge breasts, her smirking face, and her bare crotch, and the rollercoaster of emotions they got was too good to just stop. Finally, she plucked him up and rose back to her full height. The tiny doctor shook in terror as he stared at her massive face and Emma tapped her chin in mock thought.


“Hmmm, now what to do with my little doctor? You did try to help… but didn’t believe me at first...  hmmmm,” Emma said, enjoying the terror and pleading of the tiny man.


[Choice time!

If Emma kills him keep reading!


If Emma spares him go to next break]


It wasn’t a hard choice. Emma’s smirk spread as she decided to reward AND punish him. After all, what kind of doctor assumes his patient is lying? 


Moving him a bit lower, Emma hefted her breasts up and squeezed them together. She then dropped the pleading doctor into her waiting cleavage. The doctor squirming felt rather nice and Emma let him squirm for a moment or two. But the novelty wore off so Emma used her free hand to push the doctor further in. He fought and punched at her finger, but it was useless. Deeper and deeper he sank till he had vanished from sight. 


With him now fully buried, Emma tightened her grip on her breasts. She felt his wiggles become desperate as she pushed harder and harder till a tiny pop came from inside. Releasing her breasts, she found a little red splotch on her breasts. Emma scooped up the mess and licked it clean before turning her attention to the others below her.


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Killing him would be quick and easy… then again having a hostage might not be a bad idea. Just cause she was bigger didn’t mean she was suddenly bulletproof. And if she kept him around she could make him think he wouldn’t be killed, only to kill him when she got bored with him. Oh the look on his face when that happened. Yep, Emma decided to keep the doc alive. For now.


But holding him as she went about her rampage would get annoying really quick. She needed a place to store him and saw the perfect spot as she glanced down. Lowering him down, Emma hefted her breasts up before stuffing him into her cleavage. The tiny doctor struggled as he was pushed in causing Emma to reconsider her choice. Annoying little…


“Quit wiggling or I am going to kill you,” Emma said causing the doctor to look up at her in a mix of surprise and hope.

“Yes, that means I’m not going to kill you. Now be a good little hostage and be still,” Emma said, shoving him a bit further in. The doctor did as he was told as a wave of relief washed through him. 


With her hostage stored away, Emma turned back to the wreckag- she stopped mid-turn as she felt a slight pop and then something wet between her tits. Glancing down, Emma sighed as she saw the doctor, blood erupted out of his mouth, slide further into her cleavage. Ahh shit… she must have turned too fast and her boobs knocked together, smashing his lower half. So much for her hostage. Bah, it was his own fault for being so damn fragile that just her boobs inertia killed him. 


Scooping up what was left him, Emma popped it into her mouth and gulped it down. No since wasting a good snack. With that out of the way, Emma turned toward the other people still fleeing her sight.


[So he dies regardless?


Well yeah. Is that a problem?

Yes, it means the choice didn’t even matter! 

Oh who cares, it was hot either way AND now both go right back into the same story so less work!

That’s now how the-

Oh stop whining and get back to work.]


With the doctor dead, intentiall- [I said to quit whining!]


With the doctor dead, Emma turned her attention to the various other people moving about the area. Most were fleeing either toward a vehicle or just on foot but a few were just staring in a mixture of horror and awe. Not one to show favoritism, Emma raised her foot and started flattening those that didn’t move. 


A thrill of power ran through her as she felt them pop under her feet and she quickly got both feet to work. The palish brown of the bottom of her feet was quickly turned to red as she squished each and every person she spotted. She just couldn’t stop!


By now everyone was running and Emma only laughed at their vain attempts. A simple step forward was enough to catch the quickest of them and leave them nothing but imprints on the pavement. Some did manage to reach their cars and Emma frowned as they tried to race away. Leaving the runners for later, Emma charged forward before slamming her foot down on the only exit to the parking lot, smashing the car that was just about to escape. She smirked down at the tiny train of cars now trapped inside and she wagged her finger in disapproval.


“I don’t remember saying you could leave,” Emma said as she stepped forward, flattening the car and its driver like it was a soda can. Another step saw the next car pancaked followed closely by the third. The remaining drivers dived out of their cars and started to run, but Emma slid her feet along the ground after them. Their own cars were caught on Emma’s foot and the bunch was buried by their own vehicles. Until Emma flattened them just to make sure.


By now a large part of the runners had spread out and moved out into the small town. Emma pondered giving chase, but changed her mind as she noticed her view changing. She smiled in approval as she found everything shrinking around her yet again. She rested her feet near a large ambulance and watched as it grew far larger. A quick flick of her toes sent it rolling over and Emma smirked at her new and improved size. Now somewhere in the 300ft range, Emma decided the small town just wasn’t good enough. Time to move up in the world. Making a beeline through anything that got in her path, Emma headed toward the nearby city. Bridges, small buildings, homes, anything that was dumb enough to be between her and her target was plowed through and crushed.


Emma did make a quick stop as she moved through a bit of farmland. Spotting a grain silo, and feeling a bit horny, Emma decided to give it a try. Sadly it proved useless as it crumpled before it even got it. She made sure to flatten the entire farm for wasting her time before continuing on her way. Useless farmers…


Reaching the city, Emma was not surprised to find a roadblock lined with cops blocking her way. Emma towered over the tiny obstacle and pondered just ignoring it. It would be easy to simply walk over it and leave the cops to simply watch her great ass leave them behind.


[Another choice: Should Emma:


Kill the cops


Or 


Kill the co- wait wait wait. Those are LITERALLY the same choice!


Yeah and they are the only realistic answers. Like I’d ever not kill a bunch of cops.


I… well I can’t argue with that one]


The cops didn’t deserve to enjoy her ass, unless it was coming down to flatten them. Not bothering to listen to their calls for her to surrender, Emma stopped near the barrier before turning around. She leapt up and lifted her legs up before letting her massive ass smash down onto the barrier. A huge blast of dust, concrete, blood, and other debris was sent flying outward as Emma made sure to grind down on her target. She glanced back and noticed a few survivors. She snatched them up as she spotted them and tossed them into her mouth like candy. Within the space of two minutes the entire roadblock was annihilated and the police all flattened or being digested. 


Picking herself back up, Emma plucked up an abandoned police car and tossed it upward. She caught it like it was nothing more than a baseball before hurling it into the city. A smirk spread over her face as it smashed through two entire buildings before exploding further in. With her arrival properly announced, Emma headed into the city proper. 


The narrow streets were a problem thanks to Emma’s curviness. Not for her, obviously as her breasts and hips just plowed through, but for the fleeing people on the streets. Debris, glass, and even a few people plummeted downward simply by Emma passing by and might have killed more than Emma’s own steps. But of course didn’t as she was always careful to step where the greatest concentration of people were. 


Ripping a chunk of building off, and sending more people plummeting downward save the lucky ones who landed on her, Emma sent it rolling down the street like a poorly made bowling ball. The effect was nasty to say the least as it soon became a bloody mess even before it smashed into a building and sent it crumbling. Feeling she deserved a reward for such skill, Emma plucked up a few of her stowaways and snacked on them, leaving a few though for later. She grabbed a water tower on a nearby condo building to help wash the snack down before plowing through said condos. A few more stowaways were added while others were lost. Not that Emma cared as she found a new target, a shopping mall.


[Choice:


Continue? 


Or… well…]



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


The man who had been writing stopped as he glanced back at his massive “editor”. The huge woman loomed over him, tits to either side as he sat at his desk. Which was not in his office but on the roof of a nearby highrise. His computer was hooked to a large jumbo-tron monitor Emma had likely stolen from a sports stadium so as to allow her to read his work and she started to pour over it. Zan could do nothing but sit in a cold sweet as her breasts seemed to loom closer. In a different situation that might have been hot, but right now… right now it was terrifying. 


Zan had seen the fates of the writers before, those that hadn’t pleased the giantess. A few red stains were still lingering on her breasts. Which was why he was having to fight not shake in terror as he waited for Emma’s review. Going for a Choose Your Own Adventure had seemed like a creative idea, but things had gone off the rails rather quickly. Emma didn’t seem to understand, or care, how CYOA were supposed to go so the choices had been… odd. But maybe, just maybe, that would save him…  



Emma read over the entire thing one last time as she kept her face as passive as possible. With her final look over done, she leaned back a bit and glowered down at the tiny man between her tits. A simple squeeze would be all it took to erase him… but that wouldn’t happen today.


“I like it! Good job at not getting killed today,” Emma said letting a smile appear on her face. The tiny writer let out a huge sigh of relief as he slumped into his chair. Emma let him have his moment as she took the massive copy to go show it off. Ohhhh those other giant nerds were going to be SOOO jealous when they saw she had her own CYOA story! Be all, Oh Emma, you are just so lucky and big and better than us! It was going to be GREAT!


Emma, carefully, withdrew from the building, making sure not to crush the writer by accident. He had earned his survival. Besides, she would want to use him again she was sure. Turning away Emma got a single step away, crushing a few cars in said step, before glancing at the ending. Oh right, she hadn’t had him continue and finish it.


Turning back, Emma went to tell the little writer to finish up, but stopped as she felt something pop on her breast. She glanced down and saw a streak of red going along the roof and ending at her breast. Fuck, she had forgotten the roof had been just at breast height and whirling around like that had made her tits fly across the roof like steamrollers. The writer, his desk, and even the huge screen she had borrowed were ruined. Dammit, she loved her breasts but times like these made it a love-hate relationship. 


Looking back at the story, Emma sighed and tossed it away. Without an ending it was fucking useless and she wasn’t about to finish it. Far too much work and ruined the point of having a story written about her. Annoyed by all the wasted time and with nothing to brag about, Emma turned toward the rest of the city and got to work taking out her anger.