- Text Size +

     After everyone left, Midoriya looked up his caretaker for the day, Toru’s invisible form hovering above him. At last she broke the silence by saying “Ok Midoriya, since we took that little lottery to take care of you I guess im the first one to have you. I’m going to pick you up and take you with me now”. She promptly picked him up and carried him out of the teachers office. While holding him in her hand, both of them noticed that he could easily be seen while being held.

     “Uh...um Hagakure, I can still be seen while in your hand. This might be a problem. Where am I going to hide?” Midoriya asked as he was brought up to her face, even though he couldn't see it. She responded with “Mmm yeah you're right, wee need a better place to hide you. My uniform doesn't have any pockets and I left my bag in the classroom.” her hot breath washing over him. “Well you could just say you're not feeling too well and leave for the dorms since Recovery Girl isn't here, but I don't want you to miss class because of me”

     This made her think of something that would be a compromise for her, at least. “Actually, I have an idea,” she said walking into a restroom and making sure no one was there as she locked the door behind her. Toru then proceeded to srtip all of his clothes, leaving him completely nude in the palm of her hand. “Whoa WHOA!! Hagakure what are you doing?!” the shrunken student exclaimed from the middle of her hand. She took a moment to examine her tiny friend, looking over his muscled body and surprisingly hung dick.

     “Wow Midoriya if I’d known that's what you looked like down there, I would've tried to go after you sooner” she playfully teased while rubbing his body once, taking her time around his groin. “Ha...ha...Hagakure, where are you planning on keeping me? I thought that I was going to stay your bag” he asked as his whole face turned red. She said as seductive as possible “Didn't I say that I had an idea? Well it's time to show you what it is.”. With that, she thrust him into her warm musky mouth. Midoriya fought his way to her lips and managed to pop his head out before her giant lips trapped him. 

     “Hagakure why are you doing this?!” the young hero pleaded. She didn't say anything as her tongue snaked its way to his cock and rubbed it. The invisible girl started sucking on his body like he has a piece of candy. His cock reacted excitedlyfrom both the touch of her tongue and the heat coming from her mouth. This was one thing that Midoriya was not prepared for when he was in her mouth, pleasure. She kept licking his body up and down making sure to focus on his dick trying to make him cum. Toru continued this for a minute until he came in her mouth, spraying his load on her tongue

     She brought him out of her mouth for a minute and explained what she was doing. “Now Midoriya, i'm going to keep you in my mouth for the rest of the day until we head to lunch. After lunch and a mint, im going to put you back in and keep you there until we get to the dorms. I promise I won't swallow you and make it up to you when you get back to normal size. Back in you go!”. Before he could protest Hagakure popped him back in. 

     Time was lost on the young hero as we as trapped inside Hagakure’s mouth. Her tongue would assault him from time to time as the hours passed as she kept sucking on him making him cum on her tongue multiple times. For Toru, she was having the time of her life with Midoriya in her mouth. Having him cum in her mouth whenever she teased him was a great feeling. She was also making sure not to swallow him not just because she would probably kill him if she didnt get him out in time, but because he was a good guy and if he got back to normal, she’d like to try and have sex with him.

     That and the fact that it was obvious that Uraraka was in love with him. She would probably kill her if anything happened to him. That was also the reason as to why she didn't keep him in her pussy, she wanted to save that place for when he was normal size and to keep himself more of less pure for Uraraka. By the time lunch rolled around, both her and Midoriya had lost count of how many times he came. Toru made a show of pretending to get him out of her bag in front of her friends and she excused herself to use the restroom.

     Once he was being taken out, his eyes were blinded by the sudden influx of light. She brought him out and dried him with one of the paper towels. They were both surprised to see that he was not injured at all, not even a bruise or a scratch. “Huh, I guess you're more durable at this size. That's handy” she said as he was getting dressed in her hand. 

     “Yeah at least there's that” he said with an exhausted sigh. “Anyway can we go to lunch, I'm starving.” Midoria said feeling his stomach grumble at him. “Sure thing but first, I have a favor to ask.” she brought him up to her face again. “Look, im sorry for keeping you in my mouth during class and I would really appreciate it if you didn't mention what I did to the other girls during lunch. If you do that I can keep you in my bag for the rest of the day. It's that or back in my mouth, your choice.” she said. Midoriya wanted to tell the girls about what she did, decided that would not be in his best interest if he wanted a break from her mouth. “Alright I wont tell the others,” he said, “by the way, what did Midnight say about me being absent?”

     “She said that she was going to ask one of the students if they wanted to volunteer for extra credit for help at her agency for a while. Before she could leave for class, she saw you walking down the hall and asked if you wanted to help her. You accepted and left with your costume. Now are you ready for lunch?” she asked. He nodded and they yet to where the other girls were eating lunch on campus. They all decided to check in on him during that free time so they chose a secluded spot where people wouldn't see them and their shrunken classmate.

     The girls chatted about how they were doing and what they had to eat. It was all idle talk since they were all focused on the 10.5 cm tall guy sitting by Toru. Mina finally asked “so Midoriya, whatcha get up to in Hagakure’s bag? Did you try and sneak a peek?” she joked. He reacted in his usual nervous manner “N… nn...no I would never do that. I've pretty much been napping since I can't really take any notes during class.”.

     “Do you need anything to keep yourself warm at all? I can make you something really quick.” Momo asked. Toru spoke up and said “Actually yeah, that's a good idea. I was worrying during class about that.”. WIth that Momo created a blanket and pillow from her hand and gave it to Toru. “There, that would keep you warm enough while you're in her bag.” said Momo. Midoriya responded by saying “Thank you Momo, I really appreciate it”. They finished their lunches and began to head back to class when Toru said that Midoriya should relieve himself before heading back into her bag. They all agreed and she went on her way with him in hand.

     When they arrived at the restroom, she locked the door behind her and set him in the sink. “Midoriya I can't thank you enough for not telling the girls about what I was doing. I really appreciate it.” she stated. “I'm going to keep my promise about keeping you in my bag for the rest of the school day. I think you deserve it, but you should probably do your business first.” the giant invisible girl said tearing up a piece of paper towel for him to use. “Here, now do your thing. I'll even turn around” Which she promptly did.

     With his business taken care of, the pair made their way to class where Toru placed him in her bag with the miniature blanket and pillow. Midoriya was thankful for the respite from Hagakure’s mouth and feel asleep as soon as his head it the pillow. He woke up later surrounded by all of the girls in Hagakure's room. “Uwaa!!” he stumbled back and exclaimed from the sudden appearance of his giant classmates faces remembering that what happened wasn't a dream.

     “Oh thank goodness you're awake Deku. We were worried there for a second.” Uraraka said while looking at him. “I told you guys he was fine. Maybe being tiny like that takes a lot out of him” Toru said. “We were just worried is all Hagakure” Tsuyu said.

     “Alright, now that we know that he’s ok, we can leave. It's still a school night after all” Momo popped in with trying to let Hagakure and Midoriya get some rest from their unusual day. The others agree to head back to their rooms, leaving Miydoriya alone with his invisible caretaker once more. “Was I really asleep for that long? He asked before noticing that Hagakure had taken all of her clothes off after they left.

     Her invisible hand came out of nowhere and snatched him back up again. “Sorry about that, you were sleeping for a long time and I told the others that you would wake up so they came to see if they could do anything. Before they could you woke up.”  she stated. “Now I did promise that you'd get a break for the rest of the school day, but we are still going to have some fun before I go to bed” she said while rubbing his groin. Her teasing brought his dick up to full attention as she laid back on her bed. Toru lifted him back up to her face and licked is body all over. She focused her attention on his dick and kept licking it before bringing his body up to her lips and sucked his member between lips while giving him a lick or two while sucking him. 

     For Midoriya this felt completely different from the time that he was in her mouth. He felt himself give into the pleasure and rhythmically moved his hips against her lips while she happily sucked on his dick. When he finally came, he gripped her lips and shot a much larger load than before.

     Feeling Midoriya get into it and move his body with her got Hagakure excited. When he came, she came as well from the feeling of it landing on her tongue and her fingers massaging her wettining pussy. She laid him down on her pillow and said through her panting “That felt incredible”. The young shrunken hero could only nod in response and he felt tired once more. Neither of them expected him to get into the groove, much less grab her lips while he climaxed.

     They said nothing as Toru drew her covers over herself and readied herself for sleep. Midoriya sat up and asked where he was going to sleep, and she responded with “ You're going to sleep on my pillow, here's your blanket. Don't worry, I don't move around in my sleep so you'll be safe.” He could do nothing but say alright and wish her good night. Before she fell asleep, she gave him one last kiss with some tongue and said goodnight.

Chapter End Notes:

I ediited this chapter, fixed a few things. Anyone know how to get indentations to stick?