- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

 

 

 

 

     His day started out normal enough, now Midoriya is sitting on Midnights desk, only ten and a half centimeters tall with the girls of class 1-A deciding who is going to keep him for the day. He thinks back to the events that lead to this happening.

 

     The day started normally enough. Midoriya woke up in his dorm room and got ready for the day. He walked out of his room to shower and use the bathroom. After all of this was done, he got dressed and had made himself breakfast. School was beginning to wind down and that meant that he could relax, but he still needed to keep on his toes. He went about his day as normal. He attended classes, talked with friends, and generally had a normal day for what it was worth in this quirk filled society they lived in. Around the time that Midnights class was going to begin, some mysterious beam hit him square in the chest and he felt him and himself shrinking in an instant.

     Where the 166 cm teenager stood, now stands a shrunken boy standing at 10.5 cm. He was freaking out naturally since people don't just shrink out of nowhere. Midoriya was trying to figure out if this was done by someones quirk or it was something that his power, One for All, kept hidden until now.

     It was around this time that Uraraka and Tsuyu were walking along and one of them spotted him on the floor. After seeing him there, Midoriya and Uraraka both freaked out while Tsuyu kept calm as normal.

     “De...Deku, is that you?” Uraraka asked shaking while bending down with Tsuyu to get a better look at him. “Yea.. yeah its me uraraka. I have no idea what happened one minute i was walking along and the next I shrunk down.” he said looking up at there faces while trying not to look up their skirts.

     Tsuys decides to grab him and pick him up. “Midoriya lets get you to one of the teachers, maybe he'll know what to do.”. While it seemed that she was acting calm, tsuyu was filled with a mixture of both worry and curiosity. This was the first time that she's seen a person this small. For now, shell keep calm and help however she could. 

     “Good idea tsuyu, lets see if any of the teachers will help. For now, we should keep him out of sight.” Uraraka said already calming down and thankful that she was there. “Um tsuyu, can I keep him with me while we go find a teacher?” uraraka asked trying to hide the blush on her face as much as she could. “Sure thing. Midoriya are you fine with this?” she asked. He looked up to them while they were walking and said “Uh… uh yeah that's fine.” He was handed to Uraraka and she promptly put him in her school bag as they went to find a teacher.

     After arriving at the teachers office, they find the rest of the girls of class 1-A are there talking with Midnight, trying to coax out some of her more racier stories from her alone in the spacious office. “Ah, Ochako Uraraka and Tsuyu Asui. What brings you two in the teachers office today?”. Rather try and explain what happened in words, Uraraka takes Midoriya out and says “ Um, we found deku shrunk like this on the way to class and we were wondering what should we do.” Midoriya now out of her bag, stands up and waves and feeling extremely embarrassed.

     All of them swarm to Uraraka’s hand to get a better look at the now shrunken student in her hand. Midnight was the first to speak up and say “They found you like this, correct Midoriya?” effortlessly hiding the lust in her eyes and speech. “Ye… yes. I was walking down the hall and then some beam hit my chest and I shrunk.” He said while looking up at all of them while feeling suddenly nervous.

     “Well I should take you to the nurse to find out what happened to you, but she’s out for a week and we currently are down a few teachers because of the overtime they have been putting with their patrols. Would you girls like to take care of him while I investigate what happened to him?”. She wanted to take him for herself and get into all manor of naughty activities with him but, with all the girls here, she couldn't do that without being caught.

     “What? How are we going to take care of him? He's so small.” asked Toru. “Just keep him with you while I figure out what happened. Don't worry Midoriya, i'll make an excuse for you while you're in this state.” Midnight felt herself get wet but needed to restrain herself for now. 

     “Who will be taking care of Midoriya first?” Momo politely asked. Mina’s hand shot up and exclaimed “let's draw names! Who ever gets drawn first takes him for the day and we keep doing this until no ones left.”. They all agreed with the idea and Midoriya was set on Midnights desk as they drew names. The order became Toru, Tsuyu, Momo, Mina, Jiro, and finally Uraraka, who looked disappointed in the end.

     “Alright that settles that. Now don't feel bad about the lottery, and Midoriya don't feel disappointed that you have the girls looking after you” Midnight said. Midoriya quickly followed up by saying “ Oh im not disappointed at all. I'm glad I have all of them looking over me, it's just that I’d feel bad if they missed out on school because of me.”. Soon after he said that everyone there blushed while Midnight said something about him acting so gentlemanly and that it excited her, which of course, wasn't a lie.

     “Now class is starting soon and you all have normal tests to do. I suggest you get to it. I have to get things prepared for class so I will be there by the start of the period.” With that they all left leaving Toru alone with Miydoria on Midnights desk.