- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hey guys, heres the breakfast chapter that I promised. Now, im setting this before everyone going off to fight the Liberation Army (sorry for anyone who hasn't read that far), but after Midoriya masters black whip. Anyways, enjoy.

 

     The following morning, Midoriya awoke in a sleepy haze. All he could remember from the previous night was the taste of milk and a lot of bouncing. He tried to move but he was constricted from all sides. It wasn't a hard prison, in fact, it felt quite pleasant actually. He then realized that Momo must've put him in between her breasts once he had fallen asleep. From what he could tell, she was laying on her side, fast asleep. He tried shouting to get her attention, but she was still sound asleep. There was nothing he could do to get her move. He decided to use full cowling to make his way towards the front of her breasts.

     He managed to pop out from the "prison" of her breasts. It takes a bit to get his footing on the giantesses bed, but he's more or less stable. He looked back at his previous "prison" and noticed that the globes that made it didn't seem that big anymore. They were still the same size, but they didn't seem that large to him anymore. Did he grow a substantial amount while he slept? Midoriya barely had time to think about it before he heard a shuffling behind him. He barely had time to turn his head to see Momos nipple hurtling towards him, pinning him underneath it. He was now trapped under her breast, with her nipple worming its way into his mouth as she unconsciously got more comfortable. “It’s like I'm a part of a hentai manga”, he thought while her nipple finally penetrated his mouth.

     He could feel the digit grow within his mouth. There was nothing that Midoriya could do but wait until Momo woke up. Maybe if he started suckling again, she would stir enough to wake up. He figured it was worth a shot, so he started suckling on her nipple. The nipple reacted like it had before and started producing milk quicker than it did the night before. He could feel the nourishing liquid fill his stomach the more he sucked. "Surely", he thought, "she must be feeling something".

     Momo was having dreams that she never had before. There was a tiny Midoriya milking her breasts while the others watched. Then there was Jiro who kept walking up to her and kissing her. Lastly, there was a feeling  of suction on her breasts. Wait, a suction feeling? That wasn't right she thought as she groggily rose from her bed. She could still feel that suction feeling as she got up, but then it suddenly stopped and she felt something hit her lap. Then, she heard it, the tiny voice calling out to her. She looked down to see her nipples were leaking milk again and that her shrunken classmate was stuck in between her thighs. "Oh Midoriya", she yawned, "good morning. Are you alright?  I hope I didn't squish you too much". 

     Wedged between her thighs, he manages to answer, "Um yeah, I'm alright Momo. I'm just a bit stuck is all". He feels the space underneath him give way to a near weightlessness as he felt the giantesses hand lift him up from between her thighs. With him in hand, she places him besides her on her bed as she turns her body to sit on the edge of it. She stretches her arms and back, dispelling the final bit of sleep from her body. She sighed contently and said, "Well I suppose that we should start getting ready for the day shouldn't we?" She stood up, took off her current pair of panties and was about to head to her dresser for a fresh pair when she slipped on an older pair and fell onto Midoriya's body.

     There was an audible eep that came from Momo when her little companion was pressed against her asshole after she fell. She shot straight up from her sitting position, accidentally pulling his body closer to her hole as she did. The experience for Midoriya was like a whirlwind of events. First, there was being set down on the bed, then there was the meteor of Momo's butt that came hurtling at him before he could react in time. Finally there was the sudden contraction of her soft cheeks, turning taught. His face was pressed right against her asshole and he couldn't move his arms to push himself away from it. At least it didn't stink, which seemed strange to him, considering where he was at the moment. Just as he thought about using ofa, he could feel a familiar set of fingers pinch him, pulling him out from the unusually non smelly crack.

     When he was brought up to her face it looked like she was about to start crying. Momo quickly spoke, "Oh my god, are you ok?! I'm so sorry! I never meant for that to…". She was interrupted by a small gentle gust of wind hitting her lips. Midoriya shot a gust of wind to calm her down and to let him speak. "Momo I'm alright, don't worry.  I'm apparently very durable at this size, so I'm not hurt. I'm sorry if you get offended when I ask this, but how come it doesn't smell down there?" She gulped, having not anticipated him asking that. She sighed and spoke, "Well firstly, I'm glad you're alright. As for the second part… my body needs all the materials it can get to create things, so it's able to digest everything I put into myself and I never have to poop" she was blushing slightly after she was done talking. "Huh who would've known?" Midoriya said out loud. 

     "Believe it or not, I'm not the only one that has a body like this,and I'm not talking about any of my family", she said before continuing, drawing him closer subconsciously and whispers, "Mina's body works the same way. It's because of her quirk that she doesn't smell down there either". Midoriya's head was swirling with new information that he didn't know what to do with. Yes it was interesting, but he couldn't put it down in his notebook, that would be very rude to both of the girls. He shook his head to rid himself of those thoughts. "Holy whoa, that's amazing Momo. Although maybe we should talk about this later? The others might be wondering where we are by now" he said to get them back on track. She stood up, her shrunken classmate in hand, stepped past the old pair of panties and set him down on her desk while she changed.

     He was once again back on the desk that the giantess studied on, waiting for her to make him a new set of clothes once she was done changing into hers. Momo seemed more relaxed about him watching her change as she didn't ask for him to not look at her while she did this time. Once again she put on a set on black lingerie, her panties leaving a very visible camel toe that would go unnoticed once she put on a pair of leggings. Her shirt was a plain white piece which fit her well, no stretching or looseness. Midoriya watched all of this with a little awe, that he almost didn't register her saying she was done. He saw her hand approach him as she made a new set of clothes for him to wear that day. After putting them on she picked him up and headed for the room.

     By the time they entered, breakfast was already set up as most of the others were about to start eating. Jiro was the only one who wasn't sitting down because she was going to go check on Momo. Luckily they entered the room before she got halfway to the door. "Good morning everyone, I hope you're all doing alright" she said as they entered. The others said their respective good mornings as she set Midoriya down on his spot and sat down to eat. Uraraka glanced his way and noticed that his shrunken form looked slightly larger than it did the other day. She spoke up and said, "Hey Deku, is it me or do you look a little bigger?". "Oh yeah, I thought I looked a little bigger. I'd measure myself but it's kinda hard to hold a ruler as this size even with my quirk" he said in reply. "Does anyone know how tall he was before today?", said Tsuyu. 

     Hagakure chimed in and said, "I think he was about 10.5 cm. How tall is he now?". Mina spoke up next with, "I think there's a ruler in one of the drawers on the desk where we put our food down. I'll look for it". She got up and rooted around the desk until she found a dusty ruler. She walked over to Midoriya as he stood straight up, waiting to be measured. She placed the ruler standing next to him as she squinted her eyes to read the measurements. Finally, she spoke out, "12.7 cm tall. He's now 12.7 cm tall". There was a visible shock on everyone's face, except for Momo. Her face started turning red the more she thought about it. Jiro tapped her arm and asked why she was getting so red in the face. She whimpered in reply, "I... um may have had a hand in his growth, but I don't really know". The earphone jack girl accidentally said what out loud and all heads turned towards the pair. Thus, Momo reluctantly starts explaining her family history of what happens to the breasts of the women in her family. 

     The other girls would stare at her in a confused amazement as she explained. Jiro was at her side, holding Momos hand, giving her support. After she was done, there were the usual questions, how it worked, what does it feel like and how did she find out. Jiro was kind enough to help calm them down and refocus their attention to the time. They all needed to start cleaning up and their stuff for school. The girls started cleaning up their food while Midoriya sat on the table, starting to hate the fact that he couldn't help them clean as he was so small. Although he was enjoying the time he was spending with the girls, even if he missed a few days of school. For now, he'll just have to sit there and take the fact that he's not good for cleaning at this size. The shrunken boy and most of the girls were so caught up in their things, no one noticed that Mina was sneaking up behind Momo.

     The pink skinned girl crept up behind Momo and gave her breasts a good hard squeeze. She cried out in surprise as everyone turned towards the sudden cry coming from Momo. Mina pulled aways with her hands up, and said in a teasing voice, "Sorry Momo, couldn't help myself after you told us what happened. Can you forgive me?". Clearing her throat, she replies with a yes she forgives her. The pink girl squeals yay as she hugs Momo. "Sooo, I hope no one minds if I take Midoriya with me to my room, would they?", she asked. The other girls gave her a worried look, but said that it was ok to take him. She gave them all her usual energetic smile as she made her way to the boy on the table. Her hands quickly wrapped around him, swiping him up in her hand. The shrunken student wouldn't say this out loud, but he was slightly worried about his day with Mina. 

     He felt like she was one of the more unpredictable students that he's met. He didn't mean that in a bad way, just that to him, she can be hard to read. Nevertheless, he agreed that each of the girls would have their way with him so to speak and he is keeping his word. The pink skinned girl, along with tiny in hand, exits their repurposed room to start their school day.

Meanwhile:

     Time was getting shorter by the day for the spy. He was left working with very little resources once the League went into hiding. Although they did send him an encrypted message saying that they have the Liberation under their control, whoever they were. Midoriya had to be found and killed as soon as possible if he wanted to get his slave harem in their new society. He has the forethought to make it look like everybody's bags so it didn't seem suspicious that only the girls were looked through. He did find the evidence that he needed in Momo's bag. There was padding and miniature blankets in one of the pockets that were meant for someone at his shrunken size. He had the information that he needed, the girls were in fact taking care of him. He now needs to find out which girl has him for the day so he can take him. If needed, he can use the shrink ray to stop any resistance from them. He has to get this done, for his sake and for the sake of his future harem.

     The morning that Momo was going to take care of Midoriya, Midnight and Mt. Lady wakes up from a sensual night at her home. The teacher, still naked, gets out of her heart shaped bed and walks over to the desk that she uses for her hero and school work. There was some normal stuff to sort out from her email as she woke up. The recent villain activity in her agency's area and how much crime was stopped, new lingerie sales she's been eyeing for a while, and for some reason, something about a broken A/C at school. She grumbled that she needed a cup of coffee as the cat Aizawa and the others found all those years ago jumped up onto her desk, asking for its usual food and pets.

     She pats it on the head as she sighs, giving her lower lips a loving rub as she gets up to feed her cat. Takeyama starts rising from Kayamas bed, pulling up a blanket, covering her bare breasts like a maiden as she yawns. She sees that her lover for the night wasn't in bed, rather back at her desk, doing some early morning work. The growth hero groggily walks over to her, and plops her breasts on top of the working heroines head. Unfazed, she looks up to the breasts that are now acting like a hat for her head and says, "Well good morning to you too Yu, how did you sleep?". "Hmm it's too early for hero work, come back to bed, you have 2 hours before you have to be at that school right?" she asks, wrapping her arms around Midnight's head as she gives her a hug.

     "I'd love to Takeyama, but I need to sort through these emails and continue looking into why one of my students mysteriously shrunk down," she said in reply. The other heroine slumped her head down to Midnight's shoulders as she looked at her computer screen. This was a long shot, but she was still sleepy and horny so her mind wasn’t working at full capacity. She said, “Why not bring him to be and let me grow while holding him? Maybe he’ll go back to normal or something?”. Midnight no longer needed that cup of coffee as much as she did earlier now that Takeyama had suggested that line of thinking. She spun her chair around and grabbed her by the hips saying, “That actually seems like it's worth a shot. Come here, I’ve got an hour and a half before I have to be in the teachers lounge”. She pushed the growth hero back onto her heart shaped bed for another round or 2 before the day started. Besides, the sex afterglow helps wake her up better than any cup of coffee can.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Just as before, any questions, ask them in the reviews and I'll get to it as soon as possible. Again, sorry for anyone who gets spoiled for later MHA stuff. Hope you all enjoyed and I'll try and get Minas chapter out as soon as I can.