- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hey I finally managed to right this breakfast chapter. Hope you guys enjoy and tell me what you think. I'll work on the Momo Chapter when I can.

 

     Midoriya woke up before Tsuyu did, so he saw the naked giantess form of his classmate lying on her bed. His body slightly sticky from what juices glossed over him when he passed over her pussy last night. He could hardly believe what had transpired the night before. His inner lust took over again and he humped Tsuyu’s lips like he did with Hagakure's that night before. Did his body’s lust just automatically take over when he was in a sexual situation with the girls? Or could it be One for All assisting him for some reason? There were too many questions for the shrunken boy to figure out.

     With slight difficulty, he managed to unstick himself from her pillow and stand up. Tsuyu was still asleep, but he wanted to move around. He figured that this was a better time than any to see how OfA reacted while he was this small. Midoriya activated Full Cowling and did a running jump over his sleeping classmates head, aiming for her night stand. He had put too much power into his jump and went over his 8% limit. His body went soaring over Tsuyu’s head and he nearly when past her nightstand.

     When he landed on the edge, he had to take a breath. He had used too much power for that jump and his body should've been in pain, but it wasn't. The shrunken boy estimated that he had used 25% when he jumped. That should have at least sprained a few bones, but his body was completely fine. Apparently his body can handle higher percentiles of One for All while he was shrunken like this. That line of thinking did make him a little giddy since if he ever got back to normal size and found out how to control whatever made him small, he could train with higher levels of his quirk.

     Having made it to solid ground, he started to do some of his morning exercises that he didn't get to the day before. He went on for about five minutes before he felt like he was being watched. He turned around to see Tsuyu looking at him half awake. Once he saw her, he spoke up, “Oh...oh morning Asui, I was just doing some morning exerci-”. He couldn't finish his sentence as her giant tongue shot from her mouth, hitting him in the chest again, and loudly slurping him into her mouth.

     He didn't have time to register her actions as he was wrapped back in her tongue and felt himself getting hard. Tsuyu had gotten more skilled with pleasuring her tiny prey as she made him stiffen up and started to tease his cock. Her tongue squeezed his body tight as she held him tight and sucked on him. Midoriya felt everything that was going on and was in bliss as his body was kept within the frog girls skilled tongue. His cock was twitching madly, indicating that he was about to climax. Before he was about to cum he was brought out of her mouth and she sucked his cock through her tongue. It didn't take long for him to climax after she did that.

     He shot his load over her tongue and lips, making it fairly visible to the girl that just sucked him off. She unwrapped him from her tongue and laid him in the palm of her hand. She licked up what was shot onto her lips and looked at the boy in her hand, panting from her work. She spoke, “Good morning Midoriya, remember call me Tsuyu, kero”. She rose from her bed, still nude, and walked over to her dresser and deposited him on top where a tissue and his clothes were waiting for him. “Here you go Midoriya, dry yourself off and get dressed so we can join the others, kero” she said while pulling open her drawers and picking out out fresh clothes. He proceeded to dry off and get dressed, all the while taking a casual glance at his classmate getting dressed.

     He didn't mean to seem pervy, but she was practically putting on a show for him. His peeking had not gone unnoticed either. She said while speaking through her legs as she was putting on her panties, “Its ok for you to look Midoriya, you already saw what my body looked like last night.”. He didn't say anything as he turned around, his face turning redder than he thought it could go. After a minute, they were both dressed and were about to head out the door when Tsuyu said, “So Midoriya about last night…”

     Midoriya had a vague idea as to what she was talking but asked what she meant anyway. She talked about what he said before both of them fell asleep. “OH...uh um, I guess in my blissful state of mind, I thought that you'd like it if I said that”, he spoke while covering his face with his hands. She thought it was adorable how embarrassed he was at his own actions. She brought him up to her lips and gave him a kiss on his head. She opened the door to her room and the two of them headed to the empty room.

     Because they woke up earlier, some of the other girls were still getting the food out from the main dining hall, so only it was only just Momo setting up the dishes, humming to herself. She looked up from her work to see Tsuyu and Midoriya in hand. “Oh good morning you two. You guys sure are early. When Hagakure was looking over him and arrived, we were almost done setting up” she stopped what she was doing to give Tsuyu a hug while she was setting him down on the table. They embrace for a second before Momo lets go and turns to Midoriya.

     “So how are you feeling today Midoriya?” she asked as her face filled his view. Before he could answer, there was a knock at the door and a male voice followed. The sound of Ida’s voice rang from outside and he spoke, “Momo this is Ida. I saw that the other girls were carrying food back to the dorm and I asked why they were doing that. They explained why and I decided to help carry some for today. I’m coming in”. Without thinking, Momo snatched Midoriya up and stuffed him deep into her cleavage so Ida wouldn't be able to see him.

     He walked in with the other girls carrying the rest of the food. He nonchalantly said good morning to the two girls in the room. The other girls saw that Tsuyu was in there with Momo who was blushing slightly and were shocked for a moment. They set their stuff on one of the side folding tables keeping calm as possible. Ida spoke up and said “This seems like an excellent idea, eating breakfast with your fellow classmates in the morning. Maybe the boys should try this as well. I’ll have to ask everyone about this once Midoriya gets back from Midnight's agency. Farewell for now, and remember to not be late for class”. With that he left the room, as the girls stood there in silence for a minute.

     Uraraka was the first to speak up and ask “So guys, where is Deku?”. The pair turned beet red, remembering that Momo had stuck him in between her breasts. She fished him out to everyone's shock and placed him back on the table. Luckily for him, no one could see the hardon he got while he was between Momo’s breasts. She turned away from the crowd and said “I apologize about that Midoriya. It was a spur of the moment decision. I… I had to make sure no one else knew about your current condition”. He was stunned as the rest of them, but managed to get out, “I...its alright Momo, it would be bad if news about my current size were to get out to the other students. I don't blame your quick thinking”. With that, they went about setting up their breakfast. The girls were used to setting this up so, with all of them there, breakfast was set up fairly quickly. Just to make sure that no one would randomly enter the room, Mina locked the door as they ate.

     Their meal passed with a semi joyful feeling about it that morning. Things were only made a little awkward because of the surprise visitor that morning. The group was completely used to having a miniature Midoriya among them and likewise Midoriya was used to being about his giantess classmates. Before they were finished, Uraraka said something. “Oh yeah Deku I almost forgot. I found your bag in my bags pocket. I thought that you'd want it back” she proceeded to pull out his bag from her pocket and place it beside his little table.

     “Oh wow thanks a lot Uraraka. I've been wondering what happened to it since I shrunk”. He said this as he picked his bag up and looked through it. Inside were his usual school supplies along with a two arm wraps and his cellphone. He was amazed that it had shrunk with him ad was curious as to whether or not it still worked. He clicked it on and saw that he had a few missed calls from various classmates, his mother, and All Might. He then decided to test to see if it could still send calls and called Momos phone. It rang from inside her pocket and she pulled it out to see that it was Midoriya's number that was calling her.

     Everyone was in a tizzy about him being able to call from his phone. He didn't know how it worked either but he wasn't about to question this gift. He had a decent amount of charge left, but he decided to save it just incase. After they were done eating and cleaned up their mess, the girls separately left for their rooms to prepare for the school day. Tsuyu handed Midoriya over to Momo and set off to get ready herself. They were left in the room alone, the first time that either of them were alone with one another. Momo said they should get going to her room to get her things ready for school. They left with a word to her rooom

Meanwhile:

     He followed the frog girl from a distance at lunch to see if the other girls knew about Midoriya. Much to his surprise, he saw the shrunken form of Midoriya on the table, conversing with the other girls. He was furious at the sight of them acting all friendly. He needed to get him no matter what the cost. The League of Villains were expecting some results soon and there was only so much he could stall until they took matters into their own hands. He figured that he would be kept in one of the girls bags so during gym that day, hed look through the girls bags as soon as possible to find him. He had to find him, for his slave harem.

     Mt. Lady walked into the office of Midnight at a late hour because she had something to show her in private. She's asked to close and locked the door behind her as requested Midnight. She spoke and said “So what is it you wanted to show me Midnight? You know I’m busy with my job”. That was a lie. She delegated all her work to her employees while she lazed around waiting for something to happen. MIdnight had her glasses plugged into her computer. Little did people know that her glasses also had a hidden little camera on them, so she could record things that interested her.

     “I needed to ask you about a situation with one of my students and his current height. Come here” she beckoned the growing hero to her desk. She played the footage of the girls and a shrunken Midoriya the day he was shrunk. She asks “This is one of my students, currently in the care of his female classmates. Do you know about people randomly shrinking?”. She was rubbing herself as she asked. Mt. Lady was stunned at the sight of the shrunken student on the monitor. She felt her body warm up from the thought of having small person with her at her normal size. “I… I have never came across something like this happen before, he only has one quirk right?” she asked as she gripped a breast tightly. Being around Midnight had that effect on people, not that they haven’t done stuff before.

     Midnight gets up from her chair and gets behind Mt. Lady and slides a hand down to her pussy and rubs it through her clothes as she grabs her other breast. She whispers in her ear, “i bet that the sight of him is giving you all sorts of naughty ideas, isn't it?”. She moans from the movements of her hands and leans into her. She replies with an unsteady yes as MIdnight guides her to the heart shaped bed in her office. Before they start, Midnight says this, “Next time we go to your private hanger to have some size fun”. With that, they begin their night of fun.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you guys liked this one. Im trying to have these breakfast chapters be slightly less lewd but some is still there. Tell me what you think of the little Midnight x Mt. Lady tease and whether or not you guys might want a seperate story about their time at Mt. Ladies time private hanger. Also what do you think about changing the title to My Shrunken Academia? Also will be fixing some stuff in previous chapters. One last thing, if anyone knows someon who does lewd Manga, can you ask them to do art about this please? Ill be forever greatful.