- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry for not updating this for a while. Got busy with stuff irl and didnt feel like writing. Not much lewd going on this chapter, more story based. Hope you enjoy.

     By the time Midoriya had woken up, Hagakure had already gotten up and went out of her room. He just laid on her pillow hardly believing what he went through the previous day. He was shrunken and violated by one of his classmates by being put in her mouth. He had no idea that Hagakure would do such a thing to him, even asking him not to tell his classmates about what she did. Why did Midoriya not tell them? Maybe he didn't want to get her in trouble, or maybe he actually enjoyed what she was doing.

     It's true that he was still a virgin and he can't deny that he didn't enjoy what she had done with her tongue. She was surprisingly skilled with her tongue for someone in high school. Also what did he start doing once she had her outside her mouth? He actually humped her lips as she was giving him a blowjob. That was something Midoriya didn't expect he'd do. Did his carnal instincts take over, or was that of his own doing? Nevertheless, he still needed to depend on the girls for survival and keeping him safe.

     Midoriya got up from Hagakure's pillow and wanted to try and get onto her desk or nightstand or something. He wanted to do some of his morning workouts and a pillow doesn't really make a stable place to do so. As Midoriya was activating One for all, Hagakure walked into the room as he was about to jump from her pillow. He barely jumped off the pillow when her hand came up from under him and he was in the middle of her invincible palm.

     “Well what do we have here, my little friend?” Hagakure asked raising him up to her face again. She was in her normal clothes since it still wasn't time for class. Midoriya responded with his nervous stuttering voice again “Ha.... Hagakure, um I… I’m sorry, I was trying to get to your night stand. I u… usually do some morning exercises and a pillow doest make it that easy”. He then remembered that he was stark naked and attempted to cover his privates.

     Seeing him trying to cover himself made Hagakure giggle. “Oh Midoriya you don't have to cover yourself up, I've already seen and tasted what's down there” she shifted her had to where he as in between her index and thumb. Toru used her other hand to wake up his cock and give him a massive handjob. He tried to fight his erection to no avail and let the invisible girl do what she pleased until he came on her fingers. Once she was done playing with him, she licked his cum from her fingers and laid him on her desk.

     “I think that should have gotten you awake enough for the day. Now get dressed, the girls and I are using one of the empty rooms as a place to eat and they told me to get you. Besides, I still have to give you to Tsu since it's her turn today” she said as she deposited him where his clothes laid and let him get dressed. Midoriya was still in a daze from her hand job, but he got dressed all the same. 

     With that she picked him back up and was about to head for the empty room, until she remembered what she needed to tell him before they left. “Oh yeah, before I forget, I told the girls what i did to you yesterday” she just says casually. This, of course, makes Midoriya freak out. “Wh… What?! WHY? I thought you wanted to keep what happened a secret from the others? What changed your mind?” he asked. She responds with “There are two reasons.”

     “Firstly, they wouldn't stop asking what I did to you the day before. I explained that I didn't have a place to hide you until I got to class and kept you in my mouth. Secondly, they asked how it felt. You know, playing with you, having you be intimate with me, and what your package was like. I told them what went on before lunch when I put you in my bag for real” She finally finished explaining. “What happened afterwards?” he asked. Midoriya noticed that she seemed excited to tell him from the tone of her voice, “So we decided that we can keep doing this, but we get to do one thing to you while under our protection. Think of it as payment for us taking care of you until you get back to your normal size”.

     The shrunken boy didn't know how to respond to this. The girls decided this without him? Why did they do this? Had this been their plan when they saw his shrunken form? Either way he'd have to talk to the girls about this. “Okay, I can at least talk to the other about this?”, “Oh yeah, we said we should at least talk to you about it. You may be really tiny, but that doesn't mean you aren't human. I thought I'd at least give you a heads up though”. This really didn't make Midoriya feel all that much better.

     After they were done talking, Hagakure and Midoriya left her room for the one the others were in. When they arrived, the girls were getting a table that was brought in for them set up for breakfast. Midoriya was impressed that they managed to get all this set up in just a day. Uraraka was the first to see them. “Oh hey guys, where were you? We’re almost done setting up breakfast” she said in her usual bubbly voice. “Bout time guys!” Mina said. “Alright guys let's let them get settled so we can all eat, kero” Tsuyu said, as she was handed plates and bowls to pass around the table.

     Everyone was eating their meals and talking about what classes were today when Momo spoke up. “Everyone, we have something to discuss with Midoriya do we not?” she stated. All of them stopped eating to look at him in the middle of the table, eating on a miniature version of it that Momo had made for his sake. He put down his food and spoke “Hagakure already told me she told you guys. She also said that you want to do something with me while I'm in your care.”

     When he said that, none of the girls could look at him for a few seconds. They were too embarrassed to say anything at first. “It's just that… that when Hagakure told us what she did to you, we all kinda wanted to see what it was like, you know?” Uraraka said turning bright red. “Yeah, its no fair that she got to do that stuff to you and we dont get to too” Mina said while making a pouty face. It surprised Midoriya when Momo spoke up and said “it would rather unfair to just let Hagakure do that and we don't get the opportunity to do so”.

     Midoriya was taken aback at their reactions. Sure, he liked them as friends, but he never considered that they'd want to get intimate with him. Especially at his current size. He spoke up again, “So, everyone is ok with doing something like what Hagakure did to me with them?”. They said yes unanimously, but Momo added, “If you don't want to do this Midoriya, we understand. None of us will force you to do anything if you don't agree to this”. He said “N… no it's fine. I just didn't realize that everyone wanted to this so badly”.

     The second after he said that, the girls cheered up and were giddy. He started to think that he should have said no in the first place, but there's no going back now he supposed. “One more thing. Momo, can you give me some new clothes? I’ve been wearing my uniform for about a day now.” he asked. “Oh of course. I can't imagine it would be very comfortable being stuck in a school uniform while your with us”. As she said that she made him clothes for his size and a strange little box a few centimeters taller than him.

     “Uh, Momo what's that box for?” asked Mina. She responded with, “It's a changing room for him”. “Holy whoa, thanks Momo. Um, do you guys mind if I?” he said. They said it was alright and he quickly entered and got changed. He came back out in casual clothing. His top even said tiny shirt. They went back to eating and soon after started to get ready for the school day. Hagakure gave Midoriya to Tsuyu when they were all done eating. Tsuyu put him down to give Hagakure a hug before she had to get her bag. The invisible girl whispered something in her ear before leaving, making Tsuyu blush.

     “Well Midoriya, I suppose we should get going” she said finally said putting out her hand. He got on and wondered what she had planned to do with him. With that, they headed out of the empty room and towards hers.

 

Meanwhile:

     His plan had almost gone perfectly. He tricked that support crazy student with the pink hair to make a shrink ray. When she completed her work and tested it, she stored it away in her projects locker. He broke in and stole the device, making sure he didn't leave a shred of evidence that it was him that broke in. He found Midoriya alone at the perfect time and shot him. He was gonna walk the path he was and “accidentally” kill him by stepping on him. The League of Villains promised that if he did his part and they took over, that he'd get his own personal slave harem. Now he had to figure out a way to get him and make sure no one found out.

     Midnight had so many possibilities running through her head it made it hard to focus on trying to find out why one of her students had shrunk. She checked the security cameras in the hallways where he shrunk, but they either had black screens, static, or were just not helpful in the slightest. Her sexual urges got the better of her and she locked herself in the nurse's office and massaged her pussy. She couldn't stop thinking of what it would feel like with him tied on a didlo and her riding it with both her ass and pussy. After a few orgasims, her head cleared, letting her refocus on her task at hand.

Chapter End Notes:

Like I said, not to much lewd stuff this chapter, meant to be slightly more story heavy this one. Tell me what you think.