- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

My final chapter in the My Shrunken Academia story. Thank you to everyone who read and left a comment. I'm sorry it has taken some time but it finally comes to an end. Be on the lookout for One-shots and request stories.

Uraraka's eyes slowly opened as light came through the crack of her curtains. The first thing she saw was Midoriya under her mittened hand, sleeping soundly. She carefully took out her hand from the glove that covered her boyfriend and brushed his hair. Midoriya unconsciously reached out and grabbed her finger, snuggling against it. Warmth spread through her cheeks as she smiled, watching his actions. She wished she could just lay in bed staring at him all day, but she needed to go. 

Uraraka sat up and took a long stretch, her blanket being flung onto the floor as she rose from her bed. A quick rooting around in her dresser and she had a clean set of clothes on, with a tasteful pair of booty shorts to boot. One last glance at her sleeping shrunken lover and she left the room. It was still early in the morning and most of her classmates would be asleep, especially on a weekend. Making her way to the common area she grabbed a few bottles of water and a spare bowl. She unscrewed one and drank it as she walked back to her room. Once back in her room, she locked her door and placed a bottle on her window sill to warm up. She looked at her bed and saw where the large stain she left last night was. Uraraka hoped that she wouldn’t have to discreetly ask her teacher for a new bed after the fun she had last night.

Midoriya began to stir awake but his eyes were still closed. He could feel something akin to a blanket on his body but he was having a hard time moving. He was having a hard time pulling himself from both whatever he was sleeping on and what was covering him. He opened his eyes and saw that he was on a pillow. He vaguely remembered walking up to Uraraka’s pillow and falling asleep after what they did, but nothing about being covered before he lost consciousness. Uraraka could be heard humming to herself somewhere behind him. "Hey, Ochako! Can I get some help? I'm a bit stuck and I don't want to rip your stuff up to move", he shouted. "Sure, give me a sec", she replied. Uraraka peeled her mitten off her boyfriend and then her boyfriend off her pillow. He was covered in fuzz from both surfaces and was still nude. She pulled the bottle from the window and poured it into the bowl she brought. "Here, I brought a bowl so you can wash off in. I'll look for your clothes in the meantime" she said. 

"Ok, I shouldn't be…" he began to say but was cut off by staring at Ochakos butt. She was swaying it from side to side as she looked. Midoriya shook his head and began to wash himself off. Uraraka chuckled to herself figuring she stunned Izuku with her choice of clothes. She knew exactly where his clothes were, she just wanted to tease him a bit after he woke up. "Still haven't found them yet, I'll keep looking, don't worry", she spoke, wiggling her ass again. She moved to the other side of her table to look, pulling up her booty shorts up tighter. Midoriya thought to himself, "She's doing this on purpose, but all things considered it's nice". He continued to wash off while watching his girlfriend go about her room. Once he finished he hopped out of the bowl and asked, "Um, do you have anything to try me off with?". She said nothing as she picked him up and dried him with the panties she wore the night prior. She set him down, re-enveloped in her scent, and handed him his clothes. "What do you want to do for now since it's still early?" He asked floating up to eye level. "Well it's the weekend and we're stuck at school. I could go on a morning run, keep you in my bra or panties if that sounds good", she spoke as she changed into workout clothes. "I think bra would work, if I start massaging you out on your run it wouldn't be too trouble", he suggested.  "Though there's one more thing I'd like to try before you go out. Could… I suck on one of your nipples?", he added while blushing.

"Ok if you want to, then sure," she said opening her top, "just choose which side and I'll close it up". He floated down and nestled up to her right nipple and gave her a thumbs up. She closed her top up and put on a workout shirt. A quick check on a hand mirror and he hardly left an indent. "You can go ahead and start. I'm gonna go start my run", Uraraka said. She walked out of the dorm and stretched a bit before starting her run. Even with her sports bra, her breasts still jiggled with each step as she ran. Midoriya pressed himself close to her breast and positioned his head next to her nipple; he wrapped his lips around the digit, it reacting to his actions. It grew in his mouth as he suckled which excited both of them. A warm blush spread through her cheeks as she felt her boyfriend suck on her nipple. Uraraka was working up a sweat as she ran; the sun rising further into the morning sky. Halfway through she stopped behind some trees and pulled on her collar. "Hey wanna switch sides? Gonna start running back", she asked. He nodded and squirmed his way across her chest and nestled against her other breast. He repeated his actions he did before as she closed her collar up and began running back to the dorm.

Uraraka arrived back at the dorm building drenched in sweat. Since Midoriya was still attached to her breast he was soaked as well. By the time she got back, some of the other early risers trickled into the lobby to get some breakfast. The couple went back to Uraraka’s room to grab some things. "Phew, that was a nice run. Let's go take another bath before the others bring up the food", she suggested. Her boyfriend tapped his ok reply and off they went to the baths. She locked the door behind them, allowing them more alone time. Uraraka peeled her clothes off one by one, eventually peeling Midoriya off her breast while the water warmed up. As they rinsed off, they talked about repeating their actions from yesterday but argued that they had all weekend to do all sorts of stuff. And so, she cleaned up normally and took a nice long soak in the bath. Midoriya sat inside a small pool of water between his girlfriend's breasts as they sat there. They nearly fell asleep from how peaceful it was for them. Only a knock from one of the other girls roused them and made them hurry to dry off and eat. Everyone who had a visible face wore a stern face. 

"What's the big idea!? We've been waiting forever! I'm hungry!", Mina exclaimed. "Sorry, about that. I went on a run with Midoriya and we needed to wash off. We almost fell right back to sleep" Uraraka said as she pulled Midoriya out. "Well it doesn't matter now, let's eat before things get cold", Tsuyu spoke, lifting up a pair of chopsticks. The rest agreed and dug in. As they finished their meals a knock on the main door caught their attention. Mineta darkened their door frame with a peculiar-looking device in his hand. They knew something was up as he locked the door behind him. Uraraka hid Midoriya behind her just in case. "You guys can already guess what I'm about to ask? Where. Is. Midoriya?", he asked in his nasally voice. "What could you mean? Midoriya is at Midnight's agency doing extra volunteer work. Why not ask her?, Yaoyorozu said. Jiro was about to move when she was hit with the shrink ray in Mineta’s hands. She shrunk to just under 8 centimeters. She shrieked as she suddenly shifted in size looking at a world now enlarged around her. "I'm not kidding around. Hand him over now!", he shouted. 

Midoriya was furious after hearing what his classmate was saying. He never suspected that Mineta was the one leaking information. The shrunken boy needed to do something to save his friends. He tapped a message to Uraraka saying he was going to take care of this mess. He asked if she had any ideas of what to do. Without thinking, she threw her empty plate at Mineta. The purple-haired boy shot the plate but didn't anticipate Midoriya trailing behind it. He pulled 40 percent of his power and punched his classmate in the middle of his forehead. Tsuyu grabbed the shrink ray before it hit the ground with her tongue as Uraraka, Mina and Hagakure charged at Mineta. The three restrained him as Momo and Tsuyu looked over the slightly moistened ray. A film of a dial and a cautious pull of the trigger and Jiro was restored to her normal size. "KYOKA!!! You're ok!", Momo shouted as she hugged her in a tackle. "Shoot Izuku to normal and shrink this traitor next!", Uraraka shouted. Midoriya felt a wave of nausea hit him as he regained his normal size again.

Tsuyu aimed the gun at Mineta as the restraining group jumped back. The beam hit him at full force and he was shrunk to a mere 2.5 cm. Hagakure pinched him between her fingers looking over their former classmate. "Izuku, you're normal-sized again!" Uraraka said, hugging her boyfriend. "Was Midoriya always that tall? Did Yaoyorozu's milk really do that much?" Mina asked. "We can deal with this later, for now, we need to get Midnight back here. She'll want to know about what just happened", Momo said bringing out her phone. "What should we do with this bug here?", Hagakure asked. "I think I should hold onto him for now since he shot me", Jiro interjected. The group agreed, handing him over to Jiro, who had Momo make some string. She tied the purple-haired boy and put him in her slipper. With that out of the way, they refocused back on Midoriya. Everyone hugged him, celebrating his return to normal size. Soon Midnight came bursting through the door, with a large purse. "Midoriya you're normal-sized again. What happened? You said you all caught the spy?", Midnight asked, locking the door behind her. Jiro took off her slipper and displayed the now swear-covered spy.

"So it was Mineta all along? I can't say I'm surprised. Set him down and regrow him", Midnight requested. Jiro set him down on the table and Tsuyu regrew him. Immediately, their teacher pulled out a similar-looking gun and shot Mineta with it. He shrunk down again to the same height he was originally shrunk to. "There, that will make it easier to transport. I confiscated Hatsume's other size rays and kept the one that weakens their bodies. I was planning to show this to the other hero for a certain operation. This will be a nice addition to convince them. Thank you, all of you. I have to go talk to the principal about what just happened.", Midnight said, opening the door. "Oh before I go, I asked Mei once she retrieved the third prototype to make a watch-like gadget with a similar property. When you have the time, go talk to her. I'm sure she'll be happy to see her gadget back" she added as she left.

One quick change of clothes and a hurried lie later, they seven were in a courtyard waiting for the pink-haired inventor. A boom caught their attention and a giant cloud of smoke with something rushing through it. Hatsume was wearing some sort of suit to arrive at their chosen meeting spot. "YOOOOOOUUUUU FOOOUUNNDDD IIIIIIITTT!!!!!!", she shouted as she charged at them. Hatsume came to a dead stop in front of them as fast as she arrived there. She quickly took the gun, turning it over and inspecting it. "Oh, I'm so glad to have my baby back! I've been so worried I wouldn't be able to replicate it. Oh yeah, your teacher said something about watches?", Mei asked. "Oh yeah, Midnight said something about having the ability to shrink be on a watch or something", Midoriya spoke. "Ah yes, that should be easy now that I have my Resizer ray back, if you'd like to come with me to the support classroom I can get it sorted out". 

Epilogue:

After the shrinking incident was sorted out, Hatsume became the star of the show during the pro heroes' next operation. Hooking her mark 2 shrink ray up to a set of satellites, they were used to shrink holdouts full Liberation operatives. It was even used on Shigaraki who was promptly burnt up by Endeavor. After they were all captured, every operative was imprisoned in Tartarus. The prisoners already incarcerated were shrunk with the mark 2 as well, freeing up more room. Hatsume continued to upgrade her Resizer, making it to where it would grow things and people. Mt Lady even used a watch to grow larger than the earth to stop a meteor from crashing into it. When she shrunk back down, she was able to grow back to that size without the watch. Eventually, she and Midnight let the world know about their relationship. 

With that revelation and along with some major convincing, Japan became more open with skimpier-looking suits for some heroes. Many females and along with a surprising amount of male heroes as well talked to the association and managed to convince the higher-ups to be a little laxer with outfit regulations. As soon as they graduated, Uraraka and Yaoyorozu became the most popular, other than Midoriya and Mina, out of all the students of class 1-A. Uraraka with her ability to move literal mountains in zero-g and Momo who could create near-infinite resources at a massive height then shrink down to a minuscule size to recharge.

Speaking of Yaoyorozu, she continued her relationship with Jiro in secret, especially after their time at UA. Publicly they were married to their classmates. Todoroki married Yaoyorozu and Kaminari got together with Jiro, even after finding out her secret. Jiro started a band along with working as a hero. Mina followed in Midnight’s footsteps in being one of the sexiest heroes on the pro circuit. Hagakure became the number one information grabber, since being invisible and small made it easier to hear things that most people weren't supposed to hear. Asui didn't really look for fame but instead became a godsend in the waters of the world.

At a certain house:

Midoriya was waiting on his couch as Uraraka was finishing up her shower. She just got back from a workday and wanted to relax with her husband. For the moment Midoriya was normal-sized, watching TV while he waited for her. Their kids were out at a friend's house which meant they had the whole house to themselves. He was lost in thought as his wife came out and flopped on the opposite end of the couch, putting her feet in his lap. He reflexively grasped one of her feet and massaged it in his hands. Uraraka moaned as the knots in her feet melted away. "So how was work today?" He asked as he massaged. "Ugh, it wasn't tough or anything, just long and tedious. Anyways, did you enjoy your day off?", she asked, pointing at her wrist. He tapped his watch and entered his preferred height. “Yeah, it was ok. I was mostly bored waiting for you to come home” he said, grabbing her toes. 

Midoriya began to slowly shrink down on the spot, holding onto her toes as he did. He returned to his favored 12.7 cm size in no time. Uraraka lifted her comfy shorts where her legs came out inviting her shrunken lover in. He walked along her leg and crawled inside the shorts, staring at the nice pair of UA panties she bought on a whim. He pulled open a ridge of the panties and slipped inside. Midoriya snuggled against her pussy and licked affectionately. Out of everything they're done together, this was still one of their favorites. He licked along her folds as she petted his head. The couple went on like this for hours, switching positions every so often. They were happy with the life they had made and fought for together and how open they could be with each other. Midoriya and Uraraka were lucky that he was shrunk back in High-school, as if he hadn’t who knows how their lives would’ve turned out.


Chapter End Notes:

One last time; Let me know your thoughts and opinions and thank you so much for reading.