- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hi everyone! Sorry for the long wait on the second part, I kept going over it trying to make sure it sounded good and made sense. Plus lack of motivation can kill writing moods. Anyways here is the long awaited Part 2. Enjoy

Everyone's mind was reeling from watching Midoriya's shrunken body start to float above their lunch table. What secret did he want to tell them? How many powers did he actually have?! Was his shrinking tied to him suddenly gaining more quirks!?! Uraraka was the most worried since she currently had him between her breasts. With a few quick glances around, she carefully tapped how he was able to do what he did at lunch. He tapped back, "It would be easier to tell you in person, but I can explain part of it. I was born quirkless… but before I enrolled at U.A I was trained to inherit the quirk of the number one hero. I'll explain the rest once school is done". He wanted to tell her everything, but during class wasn't the time or place to do it. His girlfriend sighed, this was more complicated than she thought but it would be better to hear it in person than through morse code. "Ok, I'll wait", she tapped back. "I'm gonna stretch so it might be a bit tight", she said. Once she got the good to go response she stretched in her seat. The sound of a snap that came from her was nearly silenced by the snap of everyone’s head turned towards her.

“KYYAA!!”, Uraraka shouted as her breast now hung free. The teacher of the hour, which happened to be Aizawa, quickly bound Kaminari and Mineta’s eyes once their heads turned towards their classmate. “Yaoyorozu, take Uraraka to Midnight’s office. She probably has some extra pairs of clothing for you to use. Hurry back, I’m not going to repeat what I'm writing twice", their teacher said, regaining control of the class. Momo and Uraraka quickly left the classroom, with Uraraka holding her breasts in embarrassment. She thought to herself that she would have to apologize to Izuku for squeezing him for so long until she could fix her bra problem. Unbenounced to her, she wouldn't have to apologize at all, as Midoriya had fallen down her shirt once her bra had become undone. Because she had her shirt tucked into her skirt, he didn’t fall off from her body. Now he was trapped just above her skirt, feeling each step as she walked to Midnight's office. He thought it would be best if he informed his now girlfriend where he was.

As they were walking to Midnight's office, Uraraka started to sense a ticklish feeling on her lower stomach. "Pffft!", she blurted in shock. Momo stopped and turned to her friend and asked, "Are you alright Uraraka, is it that, um thing that we're working on?". "Y… yeah s... sorta. Let… let's hurry, she tried to say between stifled giggles. The pair rushed over to Midnight's office and closed the door. Their teacher was at her desk reading over some documents so she was surprised to hear her students rush in. "Ladies, I wasn't expecting you during a busy period, what brings you in?", she asked, taking off her glasses. Uraraka panted as she answered her question, "My bra snapped in the middle of class, so I was hoping you might've had one I could use. If that's alright". Their teacher smiled as she stood from her desk, "Well I would be glad to help you out, now let's see if we can get you a sexy new bra". She went over and opened a cabinet, revealing a closet full of different styles of lingerie and other articles of clothing.

"Ok now let's pick you out a nice new set. Hmm, I think maybe…" she said, as she sifted through her cabinet, her ass swaying from side to side. "While I look for some replacements, take my keys and lock my door, wouldn't want anyone to come in while you change", she briefly turned around to say. Uraraka turned and began to take off the top half of her uniform as Momo locked the door. As she unbuttoned her shirt, she carefully picked Midoriya up from where her shirt was tucked into her skirt. He meekly waved at her with a heavy blush on his face. "Umm, hey. Sorry for earlier. I… I didn't mean to tickle you in the hallway" he said, as he sat in her hand. Uraraka smiled warmly and said, "It’s ok De- Izuku. I know you only wanted to let me know where you were", she said, brushing her hair back behind her ear. The pair focused on each other, which made them forget where they were. They jumped as Midnight popped up from behind Uraraka’s shoulder, saying she found some good pairs. Midoriya was jostled enough that he accidentally fell off her hand, but luckily he used the float quirk he had, he stopped just above her knees and flew up to her shoulder.

"Huh, since when could our young Midoriya fly like that? Does being tiny make him fly?", their teacher asked, picking up the old sports bra that fell off of Uraraka and tossing it into the trash. "Oh" Midoriya began to say as Uraraka turned to face Midnight, "there's more to my quirk than I've been letting on, but I wanted to tell the others all at once. You're welcome to come after-school and listen in Midnight".  "I'd love to hear what's been going on with your body. Consider my presence accounted for. Just let me know when you plan to tell the others, ok?", she replied as she handed the various pairs of lingerie to Uraraka. "Yaoyorozu, you come here too, I wanna see you in something naughty", Midnight said, pulling the other girl with her. "Oh no, it's perfectly fine. I… I!", she tried to say as her teacher pulled her towards her cabinet. "Wanna help me pick? Here, let me set you down", Uraraka said, picking her boyfriend up and setting him on a coffee table. She held up the two sets that Midnight had given her to use.

He looked up at the two options Midnight had given his girlfriend. This was his first opinion he was asked as a part of a relationship and he hoped she wouldn't mind what he chose. The one in her right hand mirrored her hero costume, the other was a frilly white set with strings tying the front and back together. From what he could guess, the costumed pair would probably be the same as the stuff she had on. "Hmm, the one on the left looks like a good one", he decided to say. Uraraka brought the left pair up to her body, covering herself with it. "Are you sure? It's not too frilly?", she asked. "Um, no not at all. I think you'll look good in it", he said, rubbing the back of his head. Uraraka blushed lightly and smiled, bending down, rubbing his head gently with a finger. "Heh, well if you think it looks good, then I'll try it on. Um, Midnight, is there a place to change?", she asked, watching her teacher pull out multiple pairs of lingerie for her friend. "Oh just change here. You locked the door and every window is covered so feel free to strip and change. I'm sure your diminutive classmate wouldn't mind the view", she snidely said, taking off Momo’s tops.

The couple looked at each other and blushed, turning away out of habit. "Y… you can look if you want Izuku. I don't mind", she said as she began to put on the set he chose. While he was reluctant, he took the invitation to watch her change. Since she had already taken her top off, the bra was quick to get on. Nervously, she began to undo her skirt and let it fall to the ground. Slowly, she pulled her leggings down and then her cheap pair of panties she had on her. As she was taking them off, thin wisps of juices were pulled from her body as they came down. She lightly rubbed her outer lips, before pulling on the new pair. Uraraka hadn't realized how wet she was while she was carrying Midoriya around with her. She turned around and asked, "So, how does it look?". He had to take a moment to take in her new look. "It… it looks really good on you", he replied, looking up at her wistfully. The moment that was created was soon shattered by their teacher and friend going aww. "Oh dear, I apologize. The moment was too cute", Momo said.

"Oh dear look at the time, you ladies better get back to class soon", Midnight said handing them back their clothes. The two would quickly get redressed while their teacher watched as she picked up her shrunken student. Once they finished, she said, "One last thing, after school is over I want you to come over to the support classroom. It seems that Mei may know what shrunk young Midoriya here". Uraraka grimaced slightly at the mention of that crazy pink-haired girl, but she was willing to go if it meant Midoriya might be able to return to normal size. "Alright, we'll all be there. For Izuku", Uraraka said. "Ooohh, you're on a first-name basis now. Ahh how wonderful youth is! Now before I send you back…" she said quickly, picking up Midoriya with an apt hand, opening the front of her skirt along with her newly acquired panties, and deposited the tiny student inside. Satisfied with her work she patted the front of her student’s skirt.

"There, I think you two should enjoy that. Just make sure to give him a quick wash before coming over to the support section", Midnight said, grinning cheekily. Uraraka squirmed in place, uneasy with the feeling of having her shrunken boyfriend in her panties. Midoriya, for the most part, was trying his best not to move around too much in case he over-excited Uraraka. "Ahhh! Uh… um isn't this a bit much during school hours?", Uraraka questioned. "Well think of it this way, with him in there he won't fall out and be kept safe. He'll be very warm, albeit a little wet. Besides, it looks like you're both enjoying it. Test it out for a period or two", she said, smiling. Uraraka jolted in place, feeling her boyfriend tapping a message to her. "If it gets to be too much you can move me to a different place", he tapped. "A… alright I guess we can try it for a bit" she reluctantly agreed. "Fantastic, now get going. I'm sure Aizawa wouldn't hold the class for you guys", she said hurrying them out of her office.

The return trip to class was quick but filled with unease. Each movement, each step caused Midoriya to shift from his still position and press up against his girlfriend's labia. It sent shivers up her spine and caused her legs to wobble with each step. "Are you sure you should be going back to class like this? You could get away with staying in the nurse's office", Momo suggested. "N… no it'll be fine once I sit down. I know Midoriya isn't doing anything to intentionally distract me", she said, through a smile. "That's a bit hard to believe seeing as you have some drool coming out the side of your mouth", she retorted. Uraraka wiped the edge of her mouth and saw the slight wetness on her hand. She jolted in place again feeling a message from Midoriya. "He says he won't cause any problems during class… and if need be he can try to move to a less sensitive area since no one would be able to see him do it", Uraraka finished.

Momo blinked a few times at what she just heard. She urged her friend towards the classroom as they spoke. "I'm surprised by how long of a statement you managed to get from him", she exclaimed. Uraraka stood up and took a deep breath before she replied, "Well we both know morse code, so we're able to talk to each like that. I think I might be ok now". "If you say so. Just be sure to be extra careful", Momo advised. She replied by nodding. In truth, she wasn't sure that she was gonna be ok. She might have to duck out of class at some point just to reposition Midoriya. As she re-entered the class, everyone's eyes were on them.

She quickly sat down and took down what was written on the board. Midoriya meanwhile, laid there as stiff as a board. There was very little light coming through the cloth but he could still make out details around him. Her lips were a beautiful shade of pink and the smell was intoxicating. Some part of him wanted to press himself against it, run his tongue along her folds, but he resisted. Small beads of sweat ran down her skin tempting him to stretch out and lick it off of her. While above him, Uraraka looked around nervously as she took notes wondering how well this unintended plan would work. Every slight movement she felt made her fear that someone would notice her reactions. This would continue for a few more periods until the school day would finally let out.

For the most part, the pair managed to keep from exposing themselves. Uraraka had gotten used to having her boyfriend laying in her new panties. Midoriya kept himself in check, only tapping on her thigh to ask how things were going in class. Because of his new position, Uraraka could tap one of her legs without having to worry about anyone seeing what she was doing. There were twinges from each tap but she managed to keep her cool. They were beginning to enjoy their situation and became more relaxed. Once the final bell rang, the class meandered out of the building and towards the dorms. The six girls, however, made their way to the support class.

Before the couple arrived, they entered the same restroom the others used and cleaned Midoriya off. Blushing while she pulled him out from her panties, Uraraka held him up to her face. She could smell the scent of sex that radiated from being pressed against hers for so long. She slowly dragged her tongue up and down the front of his body savoring his newfound flavor. Midoriya pressed his body against her tongue as it passed up and down him. Uraraka kept lapping at him, feeling his member twitch with every pass she made over it. She reached down through her skirt and pressed her fingers against her increasingly wet lips. Their pace picked up speed, their climaxes soon followed. With one final twitch and a push from her fingers, they came simultaneously. While he came because of the other girls’ actions, this time felt different. It was with someone he loved and it felt right. "W… we should get going. The others are probably waiting", he meekly said between pants. "Oh yeah, we should. Here I'll dry you up", she replied. She took a handkerchief from her uniform and wiped him off. After that, she pulled an extra pair of clothes from her bag for him and waited for him to get dressed. "Ok let's head out", Uraraka said while putting him between her breasts again.

They were the last to arrive at the support classroom. A familiar pink-haired girl came charging towards the new visitor. "Sowhereisthistinyguyshowhimtomenow!!", Hatsume quickly said as she shook Uraraka back and forth. Midnight’s hand appeared on her right arm, snapping her out of her craze. "Now now Mei. There's no need to be so frantic. Uraraka please take Midoriya out and put him on the table", Midnight requested. Uraraka hesitantly pulled her boyfriend out from her breasts and set him on the lab table. "AHA!! I knew it. He was shrunk with my latest perfected baby!" She said as she began to bring an array of instruments, setting them up in an odd manner. "So like I told your teacher earlier, I made a gun that could shrink objects. My earliest model couldn't shrink things without weakening their physical structure. The second prototype did shrink inanimate objects and kept the structural strength intact, but when I tested it on myself, it weakened my physical strength along with my quirk strength. The final one is the one that this guy was shrunk by", she said in a flurry of an explanation. 

While the students were stunned in disbelief, Midnight was a bit angered. "Hatsume you were told repeatedly to not test experimental technology on yourself or students without a teacher’s permission and presence", she chastised. "Yes yes I know but you can't halt the progress of science! It wasn't even meant to be used on humans until I thought I could make myself smaller to fix things in my babies'', Mei said as she finished setting up her devices. "Now shush, if this baby works correctly it might reverse the effects. If not, it should at least copy the energy signature so I can either remake my baby or track it", she said as she pressed an on the switch. Monitors lit up as numbers began to flash on them. Blue lights were projected onto Midoriya as stood in awe and slight fear. A minute later and there was no physical change made to him, causing Mei to sigh. "Well, that didn't work. Oh wait, it looks like I got a reading of the energy signature that matches the same type that shrunk this tiny guy", she said as she turned her machines off, immediately running over to another table and began to work on something.

"I should have something that can track my baby complete in about two or three days. Maybe…. You all can go now. Unless any of you need any new gear for your hero suits?! What about you shrunken tiny guy? I could ma-" Mei droned on before being interrupted by Midnight. "That's perfectly Hatsume. For now, you seven head back to the dorms and we'll talk about what happens tonight. As for you miss Hatsume, I want a word with you", she said gripping the pink-haired student’s shoulder. Uraraka placed Midoriya back between her breasts, looking at Mei trying to work on her machines while being chastised by her teacher. She looked down at her passenger and gave him a brave face before leaving the support room.

It was another silent walk back to the dorms for the ladies. There were attempts to start something, but everyone was too focused on Midoriya's situation again. Other than being curious as to how he had multiple quirks, then wondered if he would ever be able to grow back to normal size. Uraraka decided to head back to her room instead of staying with the others. It was time she found what exactly was going on with Midoriya. Locking her door behind her and letting him out, she turned to him with a stern look. "Ok Deku, I know you said you would wait until everyone was gathered to tell us, but as your girlfriend, I need to know. What is going on with you?", she asked.

He sighed, knowing that she was right. He didn't want to keep any more secrets from her, even if it meant revealing the biggest one he ever had. "Ok, um you might want to sit down for it. It's kinda shocking" he said. "If it's all the same to you, I'd rather stay standing", she said. "Alright…. Like I told you earlier, I was born quirkless. A chance encounter with All Might one day led him to decide that I was worthy of inheriting the quirk he inherited from his master. The first wielder of this quirk, One for All, was the brother of the last villain All Might faced before he retired", he finished. Uraraka stood there stunned, unable to process this new information. Out of a loss of nerves her legs gave out, causing her to slump to the ground. "W… wow. That's a bit to process", she eked out. Midoriya assumed something like this would happen once she told her. He stepped off where he was placed and hovered over to her face, gently grabbing her nose in his hands. "Look I know I said I would tell you more, but it would be easier to explain to everyone. Believe me, I didn’t want to keep this secret, but there’s a risk to knowing my secret. Look, I said I love you and I do mean that. I wanted to keep you and the others safe, but at lunch, I realized it wouldn't be fair", he said, closing his eyes and setting his head on the bridge of her nose.

She didn't expect how worried and stressed his story made him. Uraraka gently pinched him between her fingers, lowering him down slightly to kiss the top of his head. "I had no idea you were so stressed out about this. I'm sorry for making you worry", she apologized. "No no you don't need to apologize. It's not like you could've known. If anything I should be apologizing for worrying you", he said as he hung in her hand. "Is this gonna turn into a back and forth of saying I'm sorry?", she joked. "Well if it does, then I'm sorry", Midoriya joked. They chuckled together, finally breaking the tension that had built up between them. Both of them sighed, relaxing in each other's company now.

"What should we do now?" Uraraka asked, moving over to her bed and sitting down. Midoriya put his hand to his chin and thought about their options. "Well, we have to wait a few hours until dinner when I can explain what I promised. I don't know…. We could catch me up with what I've been missing this week or something", he suggested. She cocked her head to the side, looking at her desk then back to her boyfriend. "That could work. We could go visit one of the others, see what they're up to?", she stated. It was clear that neither of them wanted to suggest anything lewd. Both parties were still nervous about it, even with the impromptu actions that were taken earlier. Both fidgeted in place, wanting to say something out loud, neither building up the courage to do so.

"I have an idea", Midoriya started, " if we get a coin, we flip to visit the others or... stay here and enjoy each other's company". Uraraka nodded her head excitedly, willing to go along with whatever was chosen. Quickly getting up and searching her desk, Uraraka found a single coin mixed in with her junk. "Ok, uh… heads we go, tails we stay?", she asked. He replied with a simple sure and a nod. She placed the coin on her thumb and flung it into the air. It seemed like minutes as it hung in the air before landing on her bed, showing tails. The pair silently said yes to themselves and repositioned themselves in a more comfortable place. Midoriya nestled himself between her breasts while she pulled out her phone. It was a little flip phone but it was big enough to watch things on the web with. "Um, could I do something with you, if it's ok?", she tentatively asked. He looked directly up at her and said "Sure, what did you have in mind?"

"C-can I put you in my mouth? Or not itperfectlyfineif…", she trailed off, turning a new shade of red. He didn't reply, but instead moved out from between her breasts and stood on her chest. Midoriya stripped himself, setting his small clothes on her body. "You can put me wherever. I trust you", he said, scratching the back of his head while looking down. "Um I'm going to pick you up now", Uraraka said, picking him up and slowly placing him in, feet first. Her mouth was warm and moist as he entered, her tongue bumpy yet soft to his touch. Her lips closed around his neck as his head stuck out of her mouth, allowing him fresh air to breathe. Uraraka began to gently suck on his body like a piece of candy, gliding her tongue over every centimeter. She held a hand to her face, a wave of heat washing over her as she sighed satisfactorily. In her mind, his taste was better than any mochi she's had before. Midoriya on his part was on cloud nine. The person he loved was licking his body up and down and he was enjoying every second of it. His member twitched with every pass she made over it. Soon it became the focus of her attention.

She pins her lover against the roof of her mouth, her tongue roughly rubbing against his member where she pinned him. Midoriya began to pant heavily, putting his focus on not cumming immediately. Uraraka’s hands began to wander, her right snaking under her casal shorts and panties, flicking her clit, while the left gripped her breast through her shirt. She sharply inhaled as she touched herself, slurping Midoriya fully inside her mouth, still being assaulted by her tongue. Midoriya was bathed in saliva, his surroundings having encompassed him in darkness once more. He began to push his hips into her tongue, matching its movements as it pressed into him. His girlfriend could feel every twitch his cock made and it only sped up her motions. She vigorously licked at him while she fingered herself, bringing them both closer to climax. With a loud moan, they came together, Midoriya shooting his seed against her tongue as Uraraka had juices flowing out of her.

She let Midoriya out of her mouth, sliding him onto her chest with her tongue. They lay there, panting and sweating from their experience. "That… was… amazing", he said laying there, the saliva beginning to dry up. "Mm-hm", Uraraka muttered, regaining her senses. "Wanna go take a bath? We're both kinda sticky and sweaty", she suggested. "Sure, it's been a bit since I took an actual bath. It'll be nice", he said using the saliva he was coated with to slide between his girlfriend's breasts again. "Pffft, did you really just slide down me covered in my saliva?", she chuckled. "Yes, but now I'm upside down. Could you put me right-side-up?", he kindly asked. Uraraka put a finger to her chin and thought for a moment. "Hmm, no I think I'll keep you there until we get to the baths", she teased, getting up and grabbing her accessories. She skipped lightly as she made her way to the dorm showers. On the way there, she bumped into the others along with their teacher about to enter. "Oh were you guys gonna use the showers too?", she asked, entering with them.

"Yeah Midnight said she wanted us to feel better and thought group bathing was a good idea", Mina said, locking the door behind them. "She also brought some of the super expensive products she sponsors for us to try out. Didn't you get our texts?", Hagakure asked. A blank look shot across her face once she realized she had kept her phone on silent since this morning and hadn't bothered to check. "Guess I didn't hear it go off is all. Is it alright if I bring out Izuku? We were gonna get cleaned up together", Uraraka asked, setting her things down. "Of course, he can come out", Midnight interjected, "I imagine he's already seen most of you intimately so no reason as to why not. But first, Jiro, isn't there something you should tell Uraraka and Tsuyu?". The pair of ladies turned to Jiro, with Midoriya being pulled upside down from her breasts. "Yeah it's only fair, you two are the only ones who don't know yet. I'm… a hermaphrodite. Meaning, genetically I'm female, but I have a dick", Jiro said stiffly. Both their jaws dropped to the floor as Midoriya was let go. He kept in the air upside down as they gathered themselves.

"Yyyyy-yyyoo-yyoou actually have a dick?!? Izuku did you find out about this yesterday!?", she asked as most of the others began to undress. "Um yeah, I actually helped Jiro with coming out to Momo and Mina yesterday. I didn't want to say anything unless she said it was ok", Midoriya stated. She shook her head and said, "You know what, that's fair. How about we get cleaned up now?", Uraraka asked. He simply nodded as he floated around her as she stripped, then did the same, tossing his clothes on her normal-sized pile. The girls picked from what their teacher brought and proceeded to clean up. Uraraka motioned to Midoriya to slip between her breasts again. He drifted down, positioned himself, and closed his eyes as a dab of mochi-smelling shampoo was gently applied to his head.

Uraraka smiled happily, rubbing his head, spreading the shampoo around as she held her breasts together to keep him in place. "Momo, stop pressing up so close against me. It's embarrassing ``'' Oh come now we were more intimate last night, skinship in the shower is perfectly fine ``'' Hey no fair Momo! Hogging Jiro's body all to yourself!", the couple heard from the other stalls. "Hey now, while I encourage a blossoming relationship, you're still in school. At least wait until you're in the bath!", Midnight shouted from her stall. "Oh my, they're really chatty in the showers huh?", Midoriya commented as he was picked up from his spot. "Mmhm, it's usually like this after a long week", Uraraka acknowledged as she poured soap on her loofah. "Oh hey I have a request if you're ok with it?", the shrunken boy asked as he slowly rose from her breasts to her ear. "Sure, what was it?" "Well", he whispered, "I tried this the other day with Momo and thought we could do it too. I hold onto your loofah… and you scrub yourself with me on it. Sorry if it sounds weird".

"A bit, but if you want to try it then sure hop on. I'll try to be gentle ok?", she said as he grabbed on when she brought it to him. Uraraka squirted a dab across his body and ran water over him to build up suds. She tentatively brought her loofah to her body and began to wash herself off with Midoriya hanging on. It felt strange using him to scrub herself clean, but she was beginning to understand the excitement of it. Having someone as small as him be used to not only help clean herself but please her turned her on. It tickled her every time she brought him over her more sensitive areas. It felt weird brushing him over her little tuft of hair that crowned her groin. Once she brushed him over her labia, he reached out and switched places.

Uraraka gasped, feeling his hands pinch and grab at her folds. Subconsciously, Midoriya activated black whip and wrapped it around her hips, keeping him in place. He clung higher, grabbing onto her clit gently. He brought his mouth closer and began to lick. The scrub fell from her hand as she supported herself on the wall the faucet protruded from. As water cascaded down on her, Uraraka bit her fist to keep her voice from getting higher. Before her legs gave out, she turned off the water, landing with a splash. She moaned and huffed, grinding her boyfriend's small frame against her pussy with the floor. The shrunken boy gently bit onto the sensitive spot sending her over the edge. A flood of juices came from her pussy, coating the boy once more. "...raka. Uraraka are you ok in there?", Midnight asked, knocking on her stall door. "Hmm? Oh yeah, I'm ok. Izuku was just getting a spot I couldn't reach is all", she half-heartedly lied.

"I see, well hurry up and join us in the bath. We're waiting", Midnight teased. She stood up, peeling her boyfriend from her groin, and held him to her face. "Let's not keep the others waiting huh?" Uraraka suggested. He nodded and let her place him between her breasts again as they exited the stall. Everyone was waiting in the huge bath, with relaxed looks on their faces. Mina and Momo were both snuggling up to Jiro, with her blushing a bright red. Tsuyu was just the top of her head while the empty pocket of Hagakure's body along with the mature body of Midnight sat side by side. They all gave a wave to the couple as they entered the bath. Midoriya, attempting to be polite, looked down into his girlfriend's cleavage. She noticed his actions and went to tap his head, then realized why he was doing it. She chuckled to herself and took him out. "It's ok", Uraraka said,  "you can look up. Everyone here is ok with you being here Izuku". 

He opened his eyes to see a room full of steam and every woman there looked at him with a little blush on their faces. "So young Midoriya, now that you've seen all of us so intimately, what do you think?", Midnight asked. "Your… you're all very beautiful in your own ways. I'm happy to be with you all. Even at this size. If it's ok with you all, can I tell you my secret?", he said. The group moved closer and nodded. He took a breath and started from the beginning. From when he was born quirkless, to when All Might said he would train him to be the successor of One for All. The dangers of having this knowledge, who already knew, and what new changes it was going through. They hung on every word, shocked as he explained. "... so that's my secret. What do you all think?", Midoriya finished. "My god, I can't believe you went through all this voluntarily" Midnight commented. The others flooded him with questions, but he stopped them. "I know you have more questions but for now let's get out. We've been in here for a bit", he said.

Midnight agreed and had everyone start to dry off. Once they were, she revealed the second part of her gift, lingerie that matched their costumes. The ones who didn't see it before squealed and rushed to put them on. Like before, their teacher somehow knew what their measurements were so they fit perfectly. She even adjusted Jiro's panties to accommodate her genitalia. After they were done, the group left the showers to cool off in their rooms until it was time for dinner. Again, he was playing catch up with his caretaker, filling out his notes while his girlfriend helped him fill out his journal. They even went as far as to mimic a screen from an old movie and had Midoriya draw Uraraka with a sheet over most of her on a blank notecard. When he finished, she took a look at the results. "Wow, you're an amazing artist Izuku. How'd you get so good?", she asked. "Well years of filling out my old hero journals. I really got better once I started coming to UA. I try to pay attention to the details", he answered. 

"Heh that's cute", she said while blushing. "Tha… thanks Ochako" he said, looking up at her. Uraraka looked back at him, locking eyes with her boyfriend for a few moments. "Oh, um… was there anything you wanted to do while we wait? I got to do something I wanted after all", Uraraka asked. "Well, if it's not too weird or selfish" he muttered, "then can I lickyoubackthere?". She shook her head and stared at him for a second. "I'll try it since you asked, but I'm curious why that spot?", she questioned. Midoriya floated up while she took off her panties and laid down. "I want to see what you like. Being with the others, gave me ideas so I'm hoping to find something we can both enjoy, you know?", he explained. "I guess… at least we got cleaned up before. Just… please be careful back there", she said as she pulled her cheeks apart.

Since she never thought to do anal, Uraraka’s cheeks conformed around her fingers. Her plump cheeks made for a beautiful sight as Midoriya walked closer. He laid between her cheeks, resting his head near her hole. When he had laid down, she gently let go of her cheeks, keeping him in place. He stuck out his tongue and slipped along the wrinkles and ridges. She let out a pleased hum as he worked his tongue. "Hmm it tickles, but it feels nice. Keep going please", she moaned. He continued his actions, occasionally giving her hole a kiss which made his girlfriend giggle. She tightened her cheeks, squeezing his body from time to time. After a while, her hole took his actions as a sign of penetration. When the shrunken boy went for another kiss, his face slipped inside her. "Oop! Not ready for that just yet. Let's get you out Izuku", she said to herself. One hand grabbed his waist and the other held a cheek open while she pulled. He was pulled out with a pop and was left floating in the air by her quirk. 

Uraraka flipped over and turned off her quirk, causing the boy to fall between her thighs. Midoriya knew he could get out from between them easily but chose not to. They were warm, soft, and brought a sense of comfort to him. "Enjoying yourself down there Izuku?", she joked. "Mm-hm. Wanna just relax until Midnight comes and gets us?", he asked. "Sure just let me pull this back up", she said, gripping the rim of her panties, bringing them back up. For the remainder of their time, they'd lay on her bed enjoying each other's company. Midoriya was fast asleep between her legs and Uraraka was on her phone, sometimes taking pictures of her small boyfriend.

Once their food was delivered, Midnight sent a message to her students and alerted them to come to their dining room. Uraraka nudged her boyfriend awake, lifting him when he grabbed her finger. He let out a yawn and said "Is Midnight ready with the food?" "Yeah, she just sent an email. Let's get going", she said, slipping him back between her breasts again. Both of them were beginning to like his custom mode of transport. When they arrived at the room, the other girls were waiting outside. "Hey guys, is Midnight not done yet?" Uraraka asked. "Yes, she said she just needed a moment to-" Momo began to say before the door flung open. "Alright let's get inside, I want to show you all what I did," Midnight said, ushering them into the room. The layout had completely changed. It was wider and joined with the other empty room to create more space. There were various accessories and such jutting out of boxes and bags. "WHOA! Ms. Midnight did you do all this for us!? How did you do it so fast?!" Mina exclaimed, zipping around the newly changed room.

"Since it's not likely you'll be getting many more classmates this year, I had Cementos and the robotic staff alter this part of the floor. Plus, I've always wanted kids to spoil and I figured my students were perfect for it",  Midnight said waving to a table. "Now without further delay, dinner is served", she added. The group filed in and sat down. Their teacher had brought a wide spread of food for their feast. Midoriya even got a special treat in the form of a shrunken down bowl of pork cutlets. "Oh wow! I haven't had any pork cutlets in a while. Did you get Mei to shrink it down for me?" He exclaimed. "Yup, I figured it would be a nice change of pace from eating food as big as you are", she said while grabbing some dumplings. The group ate and talked about random things Mina piped up and asked, "Hey have you tested how much you could push yourselves since it seems you're more sturdy at your size?" "Not yet, I've done a few jumps at higher percentiles when I was in Jiro’s room but nothing too stressful" he answered. While muttering to himself he added, "I wonder if I'd even be able to lift any of you".

"Oh, I bet you totally could! Who wants to see if you can?!" Hagakure said raising her hand with her chopsticks. Mina’s hand shot up as well as Tsuyu's to the group's surprise. Uraraka spoke up on her boyfriend's behalf, "Wait a minute. It's up to Izuku. What do you want to do?", she asked, looking down at him. "Maybe tomorrow, since we're eating a lot. Besides if Mei doesn't get her tracker working, it could be days before I turn back to normal. We'll probably still have time for this stuff" Midoriya said. "Well said Midoriya"  Midnight commented, "Oh remember to save room for dessert. I got a really fancy chocolate cake!" Everyone gasped once they heard the word cake. Soon, empty plates were stacked high on a side table as Midnight brought out the cake she bought. They dug into it greedily, cleaning out the luxury dessert.

All of them laid back in their chairs while Midoriya was spread out, eagle style. Midnight urged them to move to their rooms so they could sleep their meal off. Once more she grabbed Midoriya before his caretaker could. "You two go enjoy each other. And don't do anything I wouldn't do~" Midnight teased as she pulled open Uraraka’s shorts and placed her shrunken students' arms on the rim. She then places a hand on her shoulder and gives her a thumbs up while winking. She quietly thanked her and exited the room, both of them nervous and excited for what was about to unfold. Both of them essentially got permission from their teacher for their night together. Where he was hanging, his feet brushed against her puff of a mound. Uraraka had to restrain herself as she walked back to her room. She desperately wanted to push him inside and grind him against her right there. She would rush into her room and lock the door, making sure no one would disturb them.

Uraraka took out her passenger, leaving him to float in the air. "Um if you're ready, then can you take off your clothes while I take mine off? You can keep them on if we're going too fast…" she meekly said. She turned around and began to strip, tossing her clothes to the side. When she faced him again, he had his in his hands, ready to hand off to her. She smiled warmly, stepping to her bed to lay down. She pressed her fingers together and released her quirk, letting him float over to her body. He flew straight to her face and pressed his face against her lips. The couple kissed as well as they could, given the size difference. While they were kissing, she opened her lips and closed them on his chest. She slurped him into her mouth, licking his body over and over. Her tongue radiated an intense heat as it slapped against his miniature frame. He was erect in no time, which did not escape the notice of his larger lover. She attacked his member with her tongue, not letting up on her assault. 

Because of how rough Uraraka was being, Midoriya was close to cumming. She felt his cock twitch rapidly on her tongue, so she quickly spit him out. The relatively cool air of her room hit him the instant he exited her mouth. He was on his knees between her breasts, covered in her saliva; and he loved the sensation. With a heavy huff, Uraraka said “Izuku, I need you down there, please. I can’t wait any longer!”. He knew what he needed to do. Midoriya gave her a nod and quickly crawled his way down. He stopped at her clit and laid down on her little mound. The shrunken boy grabbed the hood of her clit and gently peeled back its hood, revealing the more sensitive spot. Uraraka gasped when he peeled her hood apart and inhaled sharply once Midoriya latched onto her hard little nub. He sucked on her clit hard, biting it slightly as he sucked. His actions made his girlfriend squirm around in place, bucking her hips. Satisfied with his work there, he moved lower to her lips once Uraraka stopped bucking. She was panting heavily, engulfed in ecstasy from her tiny lovers' actions.

Midoriya looked upon her entrance and gulped. He reached out and pulled her lips open, exposing a small tunnel. A high-pitched moan escaped Uraraka as he began to crawl inside. Being inside her pussy was a completely different feeling from when he was partially inside Mina's ass. It pulsed and quivered wherever he placed his hands, seemingly encompassing him from all sides. Uraraka's limit was broken once again as she picked his feet up and shoved him the rest of the way inside her. She vigorously rubbed her clit while her other hand grasped her breast, massaging and pinching her nipple. Midoriya was in complete darkness, his girlfriend's moan and heartbeat growing louder above him. He gave into his libido and thrust into her fleshy walls. As it so happens, the spot where he began humping was her g-spot. Every thrust sent shockwaves through Uraraka’s body, causing her to scream out in ecstasy.

Uraraka pushed two fingers inside herself and ground Midoriya against her g-spot. Her juices flooded into Midoriya's mouth whenever he opened it. He activated OFA and thrust his hips harder into her. Her whole body convulsed as she came. Floods of her juices rushed past Midoriya, pulling him along with her current. Uraraka squirt coated her bedsheets and pooled where she laid. Her boyfriend laying in the growing pool of her juices exhausted from the experience. He shakily stood up and climbed onto the still sensitive labia. Her body twitched from the movements he was making along her. Midoriya walked up her body and jumped off onto her pillow. They stared into each other's eyes as they lay there, panting. She turned, giving him a kiss on his body as she reached for her mittens. Uraraka slipped them on and laid a hand across her boyfriend's body. The couple said good night at the same time and drifted to sleep.


Chapter End Notes:

Let me know what you think and check my deviantart (The-Wanderer20) for the same stories as well as updates, polls and general questions you might have. It's easier to get into contact with me there. Hope you enjoyed. The end of this story is nigh!