- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hi guys. Like I promised, I finished the second part of Minas day. I'd like to think I did a decent job on it but tell me what you think in the reviews. Anyways, enjoy.

Half an hour later, the class ended and everyone started walking back to the locker rooms to change. Mina was looking forward to having Midoriya back between her cheeks. She wasn't used to not having something inside or on her body. She wondered if any of the other girls liked having fun with some toys as she did. Momo and Uraraka seemed too vanilla to be into using toys. Jiro didn't seem to be into any really, not even the vanilla stuff. Tsuyu and Hagakure were the only two that would probably like using toys in bed. Maybe she could get to talk to them about it later. For now, she has to get her friend back between her booty. The cold hit her along with her classmates as they entered the lockers. As soon as the door closed the ladies started stripping down from their gym uniforms and switching back to their normal school uniforms.

Mina opened her locker and checked on the sleeping her tiny sleeping friend. He was still tucked in the way he was before she left for the gym. Though, was it just her, or did the knot that tied his feet looked different? It had to be her imagination, she probably didn't get a good enough look at it the first time. She gently poked her shrunken friend’s head, waking him up. "Heeeeyy Midoriyaaa, time to wake uuupp" she cooed. The shrunken boy slowly sat up in his locker room bed and saw the familiar enlarged pick face that was his caretaker for today. "Oh hey Mina, is it time already?", he asked while stretching and letting out a yawn. She couldn't help but giggle at how cute he acted when he was waking up. "Hehe, yup. Now let me just tie your hands back up", she said as she reached inside her locker to fix up his bindings again. She shifted her hips side to side as she did making sure that they were on right and wouldn't hurt the small boy.

With Midoriya resecured, Mina picks him back up and walks to the other side of the lockers again. Taking off her outer pair of panties again, she positioned herself again and pulled the g-string up. Once satisfied with where he was, she put her normal pair back on and redressed in the clothes she came to school with. She felt a shiver go up through her spine as the shrunken boy started to move around again, feeling his little tongue glide along the ridges of her hole. The pink-skinned girl was very happy to have him back there again. The environment that was Mina’s crack had changed after her time in the gym. Before there was only a mild heat with some light sweat from time to time, whereas now it was close to a sauna. Her skin was laced with sweat and the musk of a person who just finished a good workout and was ready for sex. This threw the young boy’s body into sex mode, causing him to continue his licking and humping. This would continue until it was time for lunch.

Lunch was starting soon and looking at the clock, Mina needed to get Midoriya out from her crack so he could eat something other than her ass. The lunch bell rang, signaling the class to start heading over to the cafeteria. Mina slipped away to the lockable restroom that the others used to pull him out. He was covered in sweat and was panting heavily. "Um, look it's lunchtime and it would probably be best if you didn't smell like my sweaty butt so… you're gonna have to take a shower in the sink", she said, trying to say it in the kindest way she could. "Oh. Oh yeah right, thanks Mina'', he said. She turned the water on, it rushing out the faucet cold and fast. He braced him and entered the running water. 

It felt like a slap from an All Might made of ice, the cold hit him that hard. He jumped out of the water, shivering and worried. He wouldn't be able to go back in. He looked up to Mina and said, "I-iii-I ddonn't tthhiink I'llll been aaabble tttooo ggoo baack inn thhe waaater". She looked down at Midoriya, picking him up and said "Don't worry I just needed you rinsed off so you wouldn't smell like, well you my butt, here". She pulled a paper towel and dried him off as gently as she could. Then she set him back down and pulled out a change of clothes for him from behind her back and set it down for him. Midoriya put on the clothes, puzzled on where they came from. "Wh-where did you get a set of clothes for me from?", he asked. Her reply was a half squint with a smile while holding one finger in front of her lips. "Shh, a ladies gotta have her secrets I ZU KU", she teased.

He decided not to question his giant caretakers’ methods of storage and let it slide for the time being. "O- oh ok. Should we go get lunch then?" He asked while a pink hand picked him back up and placed him between a pair of pink breasts, near her phone. "Tee hee, mine aren't as big as Momo's, but they should keep you there long enough until I can join up with the others", Mina said while playfully squeezing her breasts together and walking out the door.

It doesn't take long until she has her food and joins with the other girls at that secluded table. Unlike the other two days, this time there was an awkward silence at the table. Everyone was staring at both Mina and Midoriya strangely. "Soo Midoriya, how are you feeling after you know your… ride?", asked Tsuyu. The boy choked slightly on the oversized food he was given to eat. He pounded on his chest and answered her question. "Um well, it was alright I guess?". He had a nervous look on his face as he did, unsure on how to answer the question. The frog girl just said hmm and went back to eating. No one knew what to talk about after seeing Mina pull him from a thong between her cheeks. Mina started to get tired of this and slammed her hands down on the table, shocking everyone and causing the shrunken boy to fall backwards.

"Ok! Look, I know what you guys saw, but here's how it is! I asked Midoriya if it was alright if I could do that. At first, he was going to refuse but he decided that he was going along with it because he made a promise to all of us. He's just keeping his promise is all!", she shouted blushing quite a bit. Luckily they were in an area that practically no one came by so they didn't have to worry about anyone finding out. Momo looked down at Midoriya and asked, "Is this true Midoriya?". He scrambled to get back up to answer her. "Ye… yeah I wanted to keep the promise I made to you all so I decided to along with it. Please don't be mad as Mina for this", he replied. She sighed, knowing deep down that for as mischievous as Mina was, she would never force her friend to do something. They didn't want to do it. "Alright, well as long as you two aren’t being forced to do anything too rash, I guess it's fine for now.", she remarked, picking up her chopsticks and started to eat again. As soon as that was over with, everyone perked back up and talked like nothing happened. Of course, they'll remember it but that doesn't mean they'll let it bug them for long. 

Soon after they were done eating, Mina was racing back to the restroom to get Midoriya back in position in her ass. Her running made the ride for Midoriya much more difficult to hold on. The phone he was stored with kept bumping into him, making him hit random buttons on the screen. Once they arrived back at the familiar restroom, he had accidentally opened and closed several apps and was about to call a random number with her phone. She pulled both him and her phone out and placed them on the sink. The pink-skinned girl then pulled down her panties again to tie him back up, but there was something wrong. She felt around and noticed her g-string wasn't on her anymore. She looked around the restroom but it wasn't in here either. The janitorial staff must've cleaned it up while everyone was eating and she had to have accidentally left it in here before they cleaned up. This made a very big problem for both of them.

“Holy crap, Midoriya I lost my thong. I must’ve left it in here and it got thrown away. We need a new way to hold you unless…” she said, freaking out looking at her rear end in the mirror. She couldn’t just leave him there without having something to hold him in place, could she? Well at this point, she didn’t have many options and maybe she could convince him that this was the only option. “Ok, we don’t have that many options left Midoriya. Either I keep between my breasts, which might mean there's a chance you’ll be discovered by someone, or you use that blackwhip thingy to wrap yourself around my hips and hope you can hold on”, she stated kneeling to face him." Wait, what!? But I… what do we… How did? Mina I can barely use that part of my quirk as it is, I don't know how long I can hold it", he replied.

The pink-skinned girl glanced at her phone and saw that they were both quickly running out of time. They had to choose quickly. "Look, I wouldn't give you those as things to choose if we didn't any other way. It's the only thing I can think of, I'm sorry", she spoke as she clapped her palms flat against each other and closed her eyes. Midoriya saw how she was begging, and he knew she didn't want to do this if she didn’t want to. He sighed and said, "Ok Mina, we can go with the second option, hopefully, I can hold blackwhip long enough until you get to the dorms". She looked up in shock and spoke, "Really?! Oh thank you Midoriya, and again I'm sorry that we have to do this". She stood, picked him back up, and pulled one of her cheeks, gently placing him back in her crack, his waste pressing against her hole. She forgot to have him strip but they didn't have the time. Mina hurriedly put her clothes back on and ran out the door.

This was by far the most he has been thrown around while on someone. The shrunken boy needed to hurry and focus to get blackwhip forming. Midoriya closed his eyes and envisioned the use of his power. Soon enough, familiar black tendrils sprouted from his hands and made their way around her hips. As it turns out, they didn't cover her pussy, instead, they wrapped just around it as they reached around to his feet and tightened their grip. This caused a well to come from her as she was running, not being prepared for the sensation that came from blackwhip. Mina could feel wisps from the quirk brushing against her labia and it was turning her on. She never actually put something in her pussy, other than her fingers, but this was making her reconsider this. She made her way back to class with a few seconds to spare and sat back down, her weight squeezing him from all directions. All she had to do was wait until class was over and get back to the dorms.

Another few hours later, Mina is finally making her way back to the dorm. She was extremely horny from the tightness and the wisps from blackwhip that she was hurrying back as quickly as she could without arousing suspicion. The dorm building was in her sights, but before she could breathe a sigh of relief, a group of students from another class called out to her. She stopped in her tracks and turned to face them. She didn’t recognize them from the hero course so they must've been from the other sections of the school. Hopefully, this wouldn’t take long since this was getting a bit out of hand, even for her. One of them waved as they made their way to her and said, “Hey! Aren’t you that acid girl from the cultural festival?!”

“Yeah that’s me, whatcha guys need?”, she asked, trying to keep her poker face up. “I knew it! I told you guys it was her. Can we ask you something?”, a blue-haired girl from the group asked. “S… sure thing, what is it?”, she replied. One with two sets of horns on her head stepped forward and asked, “Could you, like, show us some of the moves that you did during your guy's performance?" This couldn’t come at a worse time for her. She needed to get back to her room, the pleasure was killing her. “Oh um, sorry guys I need to get back to my room. I’ve got a lot of school work to catch up on”, she said in reply. It wasn’t a complete lie either since she still needed some help with her school work. “Aww come on, please just a few moves or even one?”, the third one with really puffy hair asked. Mina didn’t want to be kept up with their request, but at the same time, she wanted to show off some of her moves. “Oh alright, just one move ok? I gotta get going afterward”. The three girls squealed as soon as she gave her reply.

She would have to apologize to Midoriya after she was done here. Mina started doing her basic dance routine while throwing in some more advanced stuff too so they could be satisfied. They started cheering as soon as she started, one even filming her as she danced. The shrunken boy between her cheeks was held tighter than before as he felt his world now constantly shifting and contracting. He came to realize that she was dancing for some reason or maybe someone. He started to lose focus on his powers and the blackwhips began to degrade. He had to focus now to make sure he could hang on. Just as he was about to refocus his power, a sudden jump and he lost his grip with his quirk and was in a free fall. Her cheeks clapped together and he was pinned once more, this time his body pointing straight at her hole.

Mina froze in place as her cheeks tightly gripped on her friend’s body. Unfortunately for her, the ladies that stopped her thought she was gonna twerk for them and were egging her on. She couldn't stop now, otherwise, they might find out something was up. Her cheeks clapped repeatedly as she began to twerk faster, but this was causing Midoriya to be pulled closer and closer to her asshole. With each passing movement, the poor boy’s head drew closer until his face was once more pressing against her asshole. Because of all the toys she used in the past, her body willingly opened up and began to grip his head until he was neck-deep in her asshole.

The group finally said she could stop after Midoriya's head had been swallowed by Mina’s hole, of course without them knowing what happened. They all thanked her and went back to wherever their dorms were. She breathed a stiff sigh of relief before awkwardly walking back to her dorm room. Some of her classmates wanted to talk to her, but she said she had some things to finish in her room so they let her go up. After finally making it inside and locking the door behind, she took off her panties and pulled her cheeks apart. The pink-skinned girl managed to turn her head to see his little feet kicking and flailing around. She gingerly grabbed his feet and pulled his head out from her hole, letting out a low moan as she did. The tiny boy in her hand breathed in and out deeply, free from the confines of Mina’s asshole. The pressure around his neck was unlike anything he's felt before. It was a tight vise-like grip, but it felt gentle and soft enough to where he didn't feel like his neck was going to be crushed. Mina set him down on her desk and sat in her chair.

She hung her head in shame and embarrassment. Mina turned her head slightly to where he was sitting, seeing his hair looking messier than it usually is. "I'm so sorry Midoriya, some students from one of the other parts of school stopped me and asked me to dance since they saw me at the cultural festival. I should've said no, but they were begging me. I'm sorry Midoriya", she said letting her head fall on the desk, facing away from him. He stood up and walked to her head, sitting down with his back resting against the back of her head. “I… I know you were trying to hurt me, Mina, it’s alright. Just if you look after me again can you make sure not to lose your panties?”, he said, trying to be of some comfort. The boy stood up and turned to her. 

"Look I had a feeling that I might get hurt while you guys looked after me, but I agreed all the same", Midoriya started. "I knew you all wouldn't seriously try to injure or kill me so I know you feel bad, but don't beat yourself up over it. I guess it just comes with being this size I guess". Mina flipped her head to face him and said, "You mean that?". "Well yeah. I mean you guys are my friends and trying your best to be heroes and wouldn’t try to kill me on purpose”. Her hand whipped him up from behind and brought him up to her mouth as she sat up. He was met with puckered lips as she kissed him, enveloping his entire head in her mouth. Mina licked his face and hair savoring the taste that was left on his head. By the time she let him out, his hair was swirled up and his face was beet-red. “Hehe, just a little thank you gift for trying to make me feel better. Now what should we do until dinner?”, she asked blushing slightly.

“Actually there was something I wanted to talk to you about. If that’s alright?”. Midoriya asked, sitting down and slicking his hair back. “Ok shoot, what’s on your mind mini Midoriya?”, she said, resting her head on her elbows, looking at him. “Al… alright. So you know how before I shrunk I was timider around you guys when we weren’t doing hero stuff right?” he asked. Mina nodded, letting him continue his train of thought. He continued on, “Well these past few days I’ve noticed a change in myself I guess. Each day I've spent with you all I'm a little less nervous around you guys and more willing to do things I’d never imagine doing when I was normal-sized. What I'm trying to ask is, what's your take on this?". She thought for a moment before responding. "My guess is that you might finally be starting to loosen up. I mean even before you shrunk after the months you've spent with us in class you still kinda act a… what's the word? Stiff maybe? Yeah, you just were a little tense around us. Sometimes with the guys too, but I think that's mostly Bakugos fault". 

"Really? If that's the case, then the more time I spend small and with everyone, the more I loosen up? Then I wonder if…", Midoriya said before reverting to his over-analyzing muttering self trying to find the best way to do it and the consequences that might happen if he were to stay small. Mina sighed, stood up, turned around, and sat on him again. This proved to be an excellent way to get him to stop when she needed him too. Her phone pinged and showed a message from Midnight's school email. Mina forgot about the shrunken boy for a second while she read it out loud. "Dear ladies of class 1-A, I would like for you to meet me near the main school building after your dinner. I might have a solution to the little problem that I assigned for you. I'd prefer for all of you to come, but I understand if some of you need to get to your studies or want to sleep early. Kindest regards, Midnight".

Mina decided to peel her friend off her cheeks again and asked, "You hear that Midoriya? It seems Midnight has an idea to return to normal. That means we might be seeing each other at normal sizes again!" He read over the email himself and agreed. "I wonder how Midnight plans to grow me back, but that means Jiro and Uraraka won't get to take care of me. It kinda makes me feel bad they won't get their turn", he remarked. "Yeah but hey at least this whole thing will end, and who knows, maybe if it works you'll be able to shrink again. For now, though, let's play a bit before dinner", she said smiling with a mischievous grin. "Now hold tight, we're gonna have some fun", she said putting him between her lips as she pulled off the rest of her uniform and tossed it aside. She spat him onto her bed and juggled her ass above him.

"Now we have a few hours before we'll meet up with Midnight so I'm gonna milk this for all its worth", Mina said as she pulled her cheeks apart, her hole once again visible to the shrunken boy again. "O… ok, but if I slap you three times in a row could we stop?", he asked timidly. "Oh yeah, it's good to have a safe word or action, especially since your current size. Now get ready, here I come" she said seductively as she lowered herself on his miniature body and ground against him. The sensation was better than it felt in the classroom. There she had to hide her actions from everyone, but in her room, she was free to do as she pleased to him. Mina could swear that she could feel his tongue again, licking the folds and wrinkles around her hole. She didn't normally do this, but she started playing with her clit.

Her hole started opening reflexively, beginning to swallow his head again. At first, he tried to pull away, but the moment that his face was past her threshold, he stopped pulling and pushed his way inside. Mina gasped as she felt him willingly push himself inside. His shoulders were stopping him from going inside further. She stuck her ass up in the air, gripping his legs gently and pushed on his body. A low deep moan escaped her mouth as his shoulders made it past her hole. Midoriya's body normally let his libido take control when anything sexual happened to him, but he could interact actively. Most of the time he wouldn't remember what he was doing while he had a sexual experience. As his hands passed her rim, he gingerly touched the walls that surrounded him. They felt smooth and moist, giving as he pushed against them. His caretaker let out quiet little gasps as he felt around her bowels, his little hands touching spots her toys never could.

Mina pushed him in just above his waist, his cock poking her wrinkles. Her hands made their way to other parts of her body as Midoriya's wriggled around in her hole. One hand pinched a breast as one another rubbed the lips of her pussy. After she pinched her clit once more, her legs gave out as she had the most amazing orgasm she ever had. She laid on her stomach as she panted heavily, her eyes still rolled to the back of her head. Meanwhile, Midoriya let out a puddle of his load after he came. His cock still brushing against his friends’ folds and his torso stuck inside her. A few knocks on her door roused her from her post-orgasm bliss. She shakily stood up and wrapped herself up a towel she had lying around so she could answer who was at the door. It was Momo and Hagakure standing there waiting as she opened her door. 

"Oh, Mina did we catch you at a bad time? We can come back later if you want", Momo said, noticing her afterglow. "No no, it's alright. Let me guess it’s about Ms. Midnight’s email sent to us?", she said, answering her question. "Yeah we just wanted to make sure that you could make it, is all", Hagakure said jumping in place a bit. "Oh yeah, I'll make it, for sure. Just having a bit of fun with our project before it might end is all", she cheekily said, slapping hers to emphasize her point. The two outside her door blushed and started stuttering, "W… well please be careful with it. A… also don't push yourselves too hard. What Midnight might have in mind might be… tiring", suggests Momo. "Yeah yeah, we'll be fine. Though I should give the little guy a break. He's done such a good job after all", Mina teased back. The pair silently nodded in agreement and let Mina be on her own.

After the two left, she let her towel drop as she walked back to her bed. Laying back down, she plucked Midoriya from her hole and held him in front of her face. "That felt amazing, but you tired me out. For now, I wanna rest until dinnertime, is there any place that you want to sit while I'm in bed?", Mina said, looking over his body. While she wanted to relax, she was checking up on his body to make sure he didn't have lasting damage. The worst thing was a light red ring around his stomach. It was nothing too bad at least. "Nn… no not that I can think of. You can choose if you feel like it", he said rubbing where her rectum held him. She was hoping that he would've said that. Mina smirked saying, "Well if you're leaving it up to me, then here". She gripped him lightly as she brought him back to her ass. Her cheeks parted as one hand pulled a side opening up her crack. He was placed facing the ceiling, his back against her hole. He was completely immobilized as her cheeks held him in place. Midoriya heard a loud yawn and felt his surroundings jiggle as he heard Mina’s voice call out to him. "I'm gonna take a nap and since you're stuck, you should do the same. See ya around dinner time mini Midoriya", her voice rang out as she set an alarm on her phone and fell asleep.

With nothing to do, he heeded her advice and tried to get some sleep. One moment he shut his eyes and the next he was rapid movement all around him. "Shit shit shit shit SHIT! I overslept. I'm gonna miss dinner! I've gotta hurry!" Mina said, running around her room stepping over dirty clothes and dildos alike, trying to get a clean set of clothes on. He couldn't see from her crack which meant she must've already had a set of panties and a bottom on. "Oh crap, I almost forgot about Midoriya! Here, I'll pull you out!", she said, quickly pulling him out and half placing half tossing him on her bed. She still didn't have a top on and was running around her room to find one. One was finally found and she put it on as fast as she could. "Ah I lost your clothes, that's fine. We can ask Momo to make you some new ones. Come on we gotta hurry over". She grabbed him and ran out of her room to the one that held the table the girls ate at.

Mina came crashing into the room, nearly tripping while she entered the door. "Ahh! Sorry everyone, I overslept. The food isn't too cold is it?". The five other girls looked at her confused as soon as she sat down. "Actually no, we were just about to start eating. Sit down so you can eat Mina", Uraraka said, patting on an empty seat. She sat down quietly setting her shrunken friend down in front of her, still in the nude. "Oh Momo, could you make a new set of clothes for Midoriya? I kinda lost them in my room", she said meekly. Momo sighed and held out her hand, making a new set for him. "Honestly Mina, I've told you, you should clean your room more often. You leave your "toys" around must make it difficult to find anything in there", she complained. "OK, ok I'll get it cleaned up this weekend, though I could use some help. If you aren't that busy could you help me?", she asked, eating while watching Midoriya get dressed. "It's alright, I'll help you. Maybe we can get you reorganized like before"

"Thanks Momo, anyways let's eat. I'm starving", Mina stated as she began to eat. Everyone else followed her example and slowly ate the food they brought up. Their conversations were the normal ones but there was a slight unease in the air. Was this routine going to be broken once the boy sitting in the middle of their table returned to normal size? They all liked this habit they were starting to build together and as selfish as it was, most of them wanted to keep it. Midoriya piped up out of nowhere asking the question the girls were thinking about. "What do you think Midnight has in mind for growing me back?". "Maybe she found someone with a quirk to alter the size of objects or people", Momo chimed in. "Who knows, maybe she got lucky and found out what shrank him.", Uraraka said, taking a sip from her drink. "Hey Midoriya, what do you th… ink?", Tsuyu was about to ask before hearing the muttering coming from his mouth. It still stunned them whenever he did this out of nowhere.

Hagakure was the first to start giggling, then it cascaded into Jiro, then the rest of the ladies. This snapped Midoriya our from his muttering and made him look around confused. "D… did I do my muttering thing again?", he sheepishly asked. Mina wiped a tear from her eye and rubbed his head. She managed to speak between her giggles, "It’s nothing Midoriya, seriously, just you can be a bit silly". She was holding her side she was laughing so much. While he didn't mean to do it, he lightened the mood of the room. They all ate in a more cheerful disposition. As they were finishing up, a knock was heard at the door and they all fell silent. "Hello? It's your teacher, Midnight. I've come to escort you for the project back at the school", the voice spoke from outside. A sigh of relief was heard, as the door opened and the scantily clad teacher walked through the door. "Ahh, I see you all are enjoying this evening’s food. Might I ask how your little friend is doing tonight?", she asked, having not seen him for four days.

Mina stepped to the side to let their teacher see the shrunken student again. The teacher leaned forward, letting her breasts swing in full view of him. "Oh my, it seems like you've grown the last time I've seen you. Could the shrinking have worn off or did you have a growth spurt my little sprouting?", she asked, half teasing as she does. "O… oh I-I just had a growth spurt is all. Nothing too shocking", Midoriya said nervous and moving back slightly. "Oh don't look so nervous, besides it might not matter since hopefully, you'll return to your normal size. Now if I remember correctly, it should be Mina’s turn today right?", she asked. The six girls answered yes, much to her pleasure. "Good, you can carry him until we get to the main building, after that I will need you to hand him to me. Is that understood?", Midnight asked, turning to her. "Ah yes, ma'am. Are you ready Midoriya?", his pink-skinned classmate asked as she set her hand down next to him.

He hopped on her hand and sat down saying, "Sure, let's get me back to normal then". "Excellent now let's get going! Hopefully, the solution should be here by now", Midnight shouted as she opened the door and led the group to the designated spot. Since they were in normal clothes, Mina could hide her classmate in her pockets without having to worry about his discovery. Some time later they arrive at the spot and find another hero waiting for them. At first, they didn’t recognize her, but after a second they realized it was Mt. Lady in some normal clothes. "Heeyy nice to be here guys. I'm Mt. Lady, though I guess you already know that", she said, slowly waving. "Wait Ms. Midnight, how can Mt. Lady help Deku?", Uraraka asked. "I'm glad you asked that Ochako. You see, once I had the time, I contacted her for advice since Mt. Lady is the only hero at the moment who can actively change their size. She suggested in an email this morning that she could try growing while she held him and see if it would work", their teacher explained.

"Yup, so let's hand him here. It’s kinda late and I wanted to finish up some stuff at work", the pro hero said, holding her hand out. Mina pulled Midoriya from her pocket, gave him a thumbs-up, and handed him over to Mt. Lady. He sat in her palm and watched as she breathed deeply. "TITAN CLIFF!", was heard as the hero rocketed up in height. She looked down at her hand in disappointment in not seeing a larger boy in her hand. Mt. Lady brought her hand closer to her eyes and could barely spot him on her hand. In contrast, his world became a massive expanse of ridges of skin and one enlarged eye staring down at him. After a minute she shrunk back down, the boys’ size having not changed at all. "So yeah it didn't work. Sorry, everyone. I did mention to your teacher it was a long-shot", she said handing him back to the group. "I see, it was worth a shot at least. I'm sorry you came all this way for nothing". "Nah it’s alright besides its not like it was getting in the way of work". "Indeed may I ask….", this continued on as the pair got caught up in talking about work.

"Um, Ms. Midnight, Mt. Lady, what should we do now?" Hagakure asked. The pair turn to the students, realizing that they got preoccupied with their work and forgot about them. "Oh yes, I apologize. Unfortunately, this was the only thing I could think of that might have helped. I'll escort you back to your dorms. I'm going to ask around some more and maybe someone knows what's going on. I want to keep this information about young Midoriya from leaking out as much as possible so a solution will take a while to develop. Thank you again Mt. Lady, have a good night", their teacher said, herding them towards the dorms again. "Thanks have a good night", she said as she waved them off. Their return to the dorm was quiet, which was understandable since their attempt at helping their friend failed.

Everyone made their way back to their rooms, the somber mood following them. Mina didn't even feel like playing with him once they were alone. She just sat laid on her bed thinking if there was anything else she or they could've done. Midoriya squirmed out of her pocket and sat beside her, not sure what to say again. "Hey look I know you guys wanted to grow me back but it's alright. You all made this much easier to deal with" he said, attempting to comfort her. She picked him up and held him in her lap, rubbing his head with a finger. "Thanks, Midoriya, that helps. Hey, I gotta do some work since I slept most of the day, mind helping me with it?" "Sure", he said while blushing, "show me what you need help with". She brought him over to her desk and pulled out her work and showed him what she was on. They worked long into the night, eventually, the pair fell asleep at her desk.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you all enjoyed reading this one. Only two more characters left to write for. I included the "Futa" tag so which one will have it? I'll leave it up to you to guess. Thank you again tell me what you think.