- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

tags: vore, destruction, masturbation, unbirth

Hannah the lamia was out and about like she usually is when the forest she was just moments ago slithering through had suddenly disappeared. Hannah was taken aback by this turn of events going so far as to frantically look for any form of trickery, but none could be found. However, before her was a grove of a strange greyish color, to her it was like some type of insect colony, but she had never seen one quite like this before.

For the people of this world the appearance of the mega sized snake girl raised mass confusion and chaos. It was only made worse when she suddenly started thrashing around in some form of confusion kicking up a mighty dust storm and sending those close to her flying. When she had finally ceased moving her eyes met with the great metropolis below making many freeze in place out of fear and awe.

Hannah had always been the curious type, taking a closer look she realized the tiny insects were strangely advanced for something so small, this piqued her interest and now she needed to experiment on these new intelligent insects. Hannah began grinning, she had a very good idea where to begin.

From below people saw the mega snake girls mouth open, was she about to speak? However, words were not what left her mouth but rather a massive tongue measuring to Hannah over 6 inches long, to the tinies it had to be no smaller than an airport runway. The tongue curled back as it scraped against the giant lush lips of the snake girl, she was licking her lips out of hunger and excitement for what was to come.

Slowly but surely Hannah began lowering her face towards the tinies, everyone realized quite quickly what was about to happen and had begun running for their lives. Some however realized the futility that effort would be and remained to accept their fates. looking up, the site of the gargantuan mouth opening wide revealed some human natured teeth made inhuman by 2 razor sharp canines that looked exactly like a snake’s fangs.

After what seemed like minutes was only a few seconds to Hannah, her tongue impacting with the city surface. Being part snake and on top of being over a mile-tall height wise, her tongue caused extensive damage pulverizing everything it swept over. “MMMMMMM, YOU TASTE SO INTERESTING!” Hannah proclaimed. The vibrations from her voice vibrated through her tongue shaking the world for miles while also making her tongue flick around causing more destruction.

By the time Hannah had made one swipe of her tongue the entire cities downtown had been wiped away leaving only a smudge of brown and broken cables and pipes. People who survived the onslaught watched in terror as the tongue retracted back into the Snake girls’ mouth, the site of entire buildings and the silhouettes of people trapped in the tongue’s folds sent outright horror through all that saw.

When her tongue fully entered her mouth Hannah involuntarily lifted her head up abit, an action she would never notice herself due to instinct and swallowed. “GULP” what was usually a more comedic sound effect was the breaking nail in the coffin to the tinies, this was the end for them.

Hannah began rubbing the belly of her human tummy, while not very filling it was for some reason very satisfying for her. A familiar warmth began flowing through her body, this warmth was a special one that only came out once in a while, it isn’t common for cold blooded creatures to feel warmth from within Afterall.

To those who had survived the initial impact of her appearing a strange viscous fluid had begun to flood the area, it reeked of fish mixed with some type of reptile and was nearly impossible to wade through. This fluid was Hannah’s vaginal discharge, since lamia have hard time finding mates their genitals produced fluids at 5 times the value of a humans. This meant that while Hannah’s arousal just started her scaled covered cloaca was already leaking at rate that would will a sports stadium in minutes.

Hannah began toying with a breast using her tongue that had just eaten a district to savor the nipple on the other. Her actions began picking up the pace of her libido and soon enough the warmth had become a blazing inferno. While moving to Lie down, Hannah failed to see the untouched portion of city that were lucky at the time to be out of her contact zone. Their sighs of relief cut short when her entire upper body slowly laid back over them. It was over in an instant, what was a puff of air to her was a power cyclone of dust and destruction to the tinies. Many died from the skin of her back crushing them, an ironic end since the human skin of a lamia was said to be the softest thing in existence.

By now Hannah’s honey pot was sputtering out globs of female nectar, its scent at maximum strength no doubt to attract a male. For the people below this scent was as strong tear gas even from the mile height difference and caused them to gag and collapse. Those far enough to only be bothered by the smell were battling the rising waves of fem-slime that had begun to build around Hannah.

“I may need some help with this one guys” Hannah whispered to the tinies. The free hand of the giant lamia came down and scooped up an entire housing district, those who didn’t die from the carnage were greeted with a site many never imagined seeing…

As her hand began to tilt the survivors were greeted with the site of a slit of flesh that was half the length of her tongue, a size that would easily fit the largest of manmade constructs. Hannah’s vagina was also next to her anus, this created a true horror where many would enter her feminine folds of life, the rest would tumble into her bleak tunnel of hell. Both of which would become graves.

Hannah would repeat this cycle a few times, grabbing handfuls of the untouched areas, sprinkling them over her most intimate place and occasionally over her upper body. But that was enough foreplay for her, it was time her big snake gets what it wanted.

Ever so gingerly Hannah inserted a finger into her cloaca and penetrated the tight embrace of her vagina, the tightness was akin to a vice grip its folds trying to strangle the life out of its visitor. Had the finger been a cock there’s no doubt it would have came after the first thrust. Hannah would continue fingering herself in contempt as she focused on reaching climax.

Inside however those that had survived the fall were thrown about deeper and deeper into her vagina before finding themselves face to face with the massive entrance to Hannah’s baby room, the cervix. With the walls around them already creating vice like grips that would pulverize any human into mist, the canyon sized space before her cervix provided a moment of respite.

This would soon come to an end though as Hannah had begun moving deeper and deeper into herself. Her index finger was already prodding the center of her cervix by now and it would only be a few more minutes before the dam would burst.

On the outside those who had gotten far enough away from her upper body could only gawk in fear as her moaning grew louder and louder. She was about to reach her peak. A little-known fact about lamia is that there are 2 ways they orgasm, the first is that they coil around thee mate and constrict firm but not life threatening and the 2nd when no mate is present, they thrash about like their having a seizure.

Hannah was about 1 mile in height to these tinies however her snake half in length was at least 15 miles long to them. When the orgasm finally hit Hannah screamed in ecstasy her inner walls pulverizing everything but her finger and gushing out fem cum at a rate that would turn a desert into an ocean. Her tail cleaved the remaining destroyed city around her completely scraping it from existence as it thrashed around leaving nothing but brown where grey once stood. By the end of the experience the once bustling metropolis had been reduced to a brown stain with its entire population wiped from existence.

Hannah awoke in the forest she was in before her fun took place, she was still covered in dirt and her nethers were caked in fem cum. Bringing a finger to her crotch she pulled a lump up to her mouth and gave it a playful lick.