- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

tags: unaware, masturbation,destruction, futanari

 

One second, she was walking through the halls of her home, the next she was in the middle of nowhere. Hitomi was a noble in her lands, a daughter to a high-ranking family. However now she stood in an unfamiliar land. Little did she know she was actually in one of the largest cities on the planet, she just happened to be over 10-mile tall.

Unaware of this hitomi took a step forward, her hoof pulverizing a business district into dust causing mass chaos. Up above, hitomi was nervously trying to figure out what was going on, she had just left the bathhouse and was on her way back to her room for her clothes when she randomly appeared here in this strange expanse, she had to be carful not to wander off or else risk losing track of where she is.

Looking around all she could see was patches of grey and green that looked like grass and some form of strange moss. However, the green she saw was actually the massive forests that surrounded the city, while the grey was the city itself. Not knowing this she took another step forward bringing her hoof down on a housing district this time the impact caused an earthquake resulting in mass destruction in the surrounding areas.

Hitomi was just casually clopping forward unaware of the mayhem her hooves were causing. After about the 7th step though she felt something tickle her, it was strange since it would appear in tiny ripples like rain before a storm. This strange feeling was the microbe’s military taking action to fend off the monster, however what they assumed to be the monsters head was way way off.

A secret about noble centaurs is that the females are always born with both sets of genitalia, hitomi being a well-endowed one at that with a length of 3 feet and balls as big as oranges.

As the military picked up the pace hitomi found herself more and more uncomfortable, it had been months since she had last stimulated her male-hood and now it was suddenly itching more and more. Then came a warm sensation that shook her testicles to their core, it seemed the microbes had begun bombing the scrotum with high grade explosives, while ineffective in harming the tough fleshy sac it succeeded in waking the beast within her sheath.

Releasing a timid neigh, hitomi could only stand in confusion as her cock was suddenly sliding into the open air for the first time in months, its beastial form growing more and more sending waves of horror throughout the microbes below. To her it was a 3-foot slab of virile horse cock, to the microbe it was a mountain sized monolith hat they believed was the monsters true form. Believing hitomi’s ballsac was the monster’s weak point the military continued its assault going as far to drop nukes on it and her throbbing mast of equine hood.

Hitomi was at this point incredibly bothered, her cock was on fire, her balls were constantly warm and vibrating, sweat had begun to drip off her body and destroy buildings on impact. In her lust she took one of her breasts to her lips and began sucking while fondling the other.  This was the most sexually invigorating moment of her life and she didn’t even know what was happening. But what was pleasure for her was total hell for the microbes.

Below the humans were in chaos, many attempting to fleet the city were either caught up in the panicking crowds or killed by the sweat drops that fell from above. The sweat to them was about as big as a sports stadium so when it impacted it would flood the area after impact. The military tried there best to evacuate the people but were mainly preoccupied with the monster above. The attacks seemed futile, their effort only seemed to cause a strange substance to pour from the monoliths tip.

There is a fun saying about centaurs where hitomi comes from, when a centaur doesn’t ejaculate for a while their semen builds up. Unlike other species when the time comes to mate, it’s not uncommon for a centaur who has been storing her life batter to drip a gallon of pre-cum for each year. Luckily for these microbes hitomi has only been holding back for a couple months, unlucky for them was that still left over a cup’s worth of pre-cum if the story was true… thankfully it wasn’t

By the time 2 minutes had past her precum was already drooling over the city creating a sticky prison that all who entered were never to return. The military was running out of option and began sending what planes it could spare for an all-out assault to vanquish the monster.

In one last effort the microbe military prepared their single megaton nuke, it was still an experiment in progress but now was do or die. The nuke would be fired at her ballsac what they believed to be the monster’s brain, while a dozen bomber wings would with all the bombs at hand launch an all-out barrage on the monolith in front of it. The plan was there last chance.

Hitomi at this point was panting hard, she hadn’t felt this good in years, it was even better than the mare shed fucked silly months back. She could tell her climax was coming soon, 2 months’ worth of noble grade AA spunk that would knock up 10 mares and still be potent enough to put 10 more in heat.

The microbe humans had set their plan into action now, a total of 15 minutes had passed, in 15 minutes hitomi had devastated the world’s largest city just by existing and now that cities military was throwing everything, they had at her for the sake of the world. The silo just outside the city opened and out came the megaton nuke blazing toward the testicles one could easily mistake for twin moons. On the other end the bombers had begun their run over the monolith, from a distance it was like hitomi’s entire cock was engulfed in flames but to her it was as if she’d just gotten a really hot blowjob edging her to the limit, pre-spilling out by the millions of gallons to the microbes. Hitomi so close lost her footing and was now resting on her front hooves with her hindquarters aimed to the sky, her cock now had a direct shot for the cities center.

The microbes believed this was the endgame and began praying for the nuke to succeed. What they didn’t know was the nuke would be their end.

Upon impact with hitomi’s scrotum it nearly disintegrated from slamming into such a hard object at such lightning speeds then came detonation. What would have destroyed so many was more of a firm smack to her nads, an action that opened the flood gates of her testicles.

While Releasing a high-pitched moan, Sperm rapidly shot through her abused balls and flooded her piss tract, her cock tip flared eclipsing the sky for the survivors below, the puckered urethra slowly gaped open before like a volcano shot immeasurable oceans of horse cum over the city. The impact destroyed everything in a 1-mile radius, the cum itself flooding all around. The city was gone and hitomi was now satisfied.

Before hitomi could admire her work she suddenly found herself back in the hallway, her cock dribbling cum into the floor. The experience left her confused beyond reason.