- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

the final chapter of series 1

 

Tags: futanari, unbirth, vore, unaware, cock vore, destruction, cum flood, spit, insertion,

Swimming through the vast open undersea, a single girl gently hovered about.  This girl’s name was Mera.

Mera was a curious and energetic Scylla, her tendrils were long like a squid’s and stretched out far longer than either of her human arms could ever hope to reach. Today she had decided to go out exploring as per her usual routine. A sudden flash of light however suddenly engulfed her, sending her into a confused panic as she tried to brace herself from its explosive brightness.

When the brightness faded, Mera found herself to be completely untouched. Strangely enough though, she seemed far closer to the water’s surface than she remembered. In fact, the pressure she was used to felt almost nonexistent now as well. it as if a heavy blanket was removed from her body. This left Mera to head for the surface to better investigate what was happening.

*SPLLLLLSH*

Mera’s body shoved aside the water upon breaking through its stable surface. the result was a great many little waves forced away from her form to god knows where.

 

Unaware to Mera, she had mysteriously been teleported to another world entirely. Her once respectable size that could be measured around 6 feet with an additional 4 for her tentacles, was now a monolithic 6 miles. This put Mera quite literally at the top of the food chain.

The moment she breached the waters surface, her body pushed aside countless gallons of ocean water into a makeshift tsunami. The effects of which would not be known until a later time.

“hmmmmm, I don’t see anyth- OH!?” Mera shouted with surprise and excitement.

In the midst of searching for a possible cause to why everything felt off, Mera caught a glimpse of a strange strobing light in the distance. A little-known thing about Scylla is that they can be attracted to shiny things like fish. This meant that whatever was causing the strobe had just grabbed the attention of being large enough to flatten entire cities.

With intense focus and speed, Mera began paddling towards the strange strobing light. Each second covering ridiculous amounts of open sea. The waves she was creating from her tentacles propelling her were not as bad as her initial one, but they were still large enough to cause stress to any ships unfortunate to be nearby. “1! 2! 3! 1! 2! 3!” Mera hummed about aloud as she propelled herself forward.

While Mera had yet to cause any damage to the planet’s prime inhabitants, her actions and body still claimed some victims. Much of the sea life was now no bigger than amoebas to her gargantuan form. The largest of whales barely registering as a speck to her.

With her current speed combined with her sheer size, uncountable amounts of fish and other forms of life slammed against and glued to her form like bugs hitting a windshield. When she opened her mouth to hum, entire pods of whales were sucked into its humid musty depths. Whenever she paused to start the next segment of her little song, she unconsciously took a small swallow, sending whatever poor creatures happened to be in it at the time into the depths of her expansive stomach.

After what seemed like a few minutes of swimming, Mera was now within a range of the strobing light to better understand what it was.

 

What had started out as just another day for the dock workers, turned into one of confusion and panic rather quickly.

Alarms blared, uniformed men ran to assigned stations, and small to large military vessels began arming their primary weapons. This dock was not necessarily a civilian one but rather a specialized naval base retrofitted to intake civilian and commercial vessels.

About 10 minutes ago a strange quake erupted underwater sending massive waves hurdling, unaware that this was Mera at the time breaking the waters surface. when the sonars began picking up an island sized object heading towards their location at speeds that should be possible, it became obvious that this anomaly was a possible foreign attack.

When they got out their binoculars however, they soon realized what they were up against.

 

Land as far as the eye could see, splotches of grey and green, and strange flickering lights dotting the lands shore. This is what Mera saw upon her first look at the strobing lights vicinity. “oh? There’s not a single tree or rock on this land?” Mera questioned. To Mera the massive skyscrapers and high-rises were but mere blades of grey grass. The highest reaching barely an inch to her gargantuan form.

“what’s stranger is how shallow this water is? I can already touch the bottom.”

What seemed like shallow water to Mera was actually 20,000 feet in depth. Her tentacles were literally scraping away miles of marine life and reefs that had been untouched for millennia’s.

“this is such a strange place!” Mera finally proclaimed aloud while crossing both arms in annoyed thought. however, the sight of the strobing light snapped her out of her shallow thought. “what is this thing? Its annoying as hell, but I can’t resist looking at it” Mera said before moving in for a closer look.

 

Back on the ground, dozens of naval ships had been sortied into defense positions. The ships ranged from modest gunboats housing a single anti-ship gun to massive hulking titan like battleships housing hundreds.

In only 15 minutes, the 6-mile-long blip had closed 100 miles of ocean, it was completely unheard of. Suddenly the waters began to grow choppy as the sea began to stir from some odd disturbance far away. Then they grew ferocious, threatening to throw sailors overboard if they lost their footing.

The next thing they knew, a 6-mile-tall squid like girl was standing before them.

 

“hmmmmmm, this is strange, the water just stops at this grey patch.” Mera said in a manner of confused disappointment. “wait a second, this all seems familiar… is that a lighthouse?”

Mera leaned in for a closer look at the strobing light, confirming her guess.

“WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!?” she shouted in surprise. Her voice at normal size could be considered loud for her species, at 6 miles her voice shattered every window for 20 miles and fractured ones over 30 miles away. The shockwave from it going as far as knocking out everyone within 100 feet.

 

Back on the assortment of warships, thousands began to prepare a futile effort to repel the invading squid girl. Main guns were loaded, rifles were handed out, and radios were blasting with chatter. It was like the end of days.

Suddenly the gigantic 6-mile-tall girl began to lean forward, inspecting something on the coastline. A few seconds later came the loudest scream anyone had ever heard. The impact of its shockwave capsized 7 destroyers and broke every window on one of their battleships that were designed to withstand direct missile impacts.

Worse of all her shout ended up sending the fleet into complete disarray forcing them to abandon the current plan and regroup.

 

“this is so cool! I’m like super huge!!!!” Mera began to grow giddy with excitement. “if this is a lighthouse, then this grey is, IT IS! It’s a miniature city!”

With stars in her eyes, Mera ogled every inch of the massive marina city. The buildings while super small to her were obviously gigantic for what they were built for. The tallest of which was a single skyscraper that measured over 1500 feet tall. 5 times the height of the average one around it.

“this gives me an idea, are there tiny people inside this miniature city” Mera questioned aloud as she squinted as hard as she could. “There are! Oh! this is gonna be so much fun!!!”

Easing herself into a lying on her stomach position, Mera began to hover her upper body over the city. “alright everyone! We’re gonna play a game! I call it, monster attack!” Mera announced proudly with a smug expression. “it’s quite simple, I’ll destroy some of your city, and you have to run away. See its simple!”

Without so much as a countdown to start, Mera began to obliterate the tallest structure with her index finger. The massive 1500-foot skyscraper didn’t even stand a chance as her human like finger pushed down on it like pushing down a marshmallow that didn’t spring back.

 

On the ground, it was sheer chaos. Her voice earlier had broken all the windows in the city leaving fewer places to hide. Now she was forcing them all to play a game where she held all the power. Their greatest achievement that took 10 years to construct was eviscerated in a matter of seconds from a finger too large to exist.

*BOOOOOOOOOOM*

Those near the impact zone of the building being crushed by her finger were blown away by the impact, not even the neighboring skyscrapers were spared by its shockwave when her finger compressed it into the ground beneath.

 

“c’mon guys, you need to run, its no fun if I crush you without a fight” Mera taunted the specks of humanity below.

Her words pierced through the hearts and minds of many however her overwhelming stature only cemented the idea that running was futile. Instead the tinies chose to stand their ground, the only thing left for them to do.

Mera however, couldn’t see them too well without squinting thus assumed they were running around anyway.

 

*THOOOM*

Another building was crushed, and then another. The next thing everyone knew, Mera started using her tentacles to expand on the fun.

What Mera failed to consider however was that her tentacles had suction cups. This mattered because the moment she began to use one to flatten a block of city, her suction cups created an airtight vacuum that when puled away sucked everything straight off the foundation. It was not a pretty sight for those that happened to be trapped between one.

“hahaha, it’s only been a couple minutes and I’ve already wrecked half the place. What else would a monster do?” Mera laughed in joy as she pondered her next action. “Oh! I know! Monsters like to eat things, right?”

Suddenly without warning, Mera extended her tongue and began to lick away an entire section of untouched city.

*SLUUUUUUURP*

The saliva on her tongue acted like a glue as the gigantic pink muscle passed over the grey splotch beneath. The after effect left a gigantic brown scrape mark in the middle of the patch of city.

“BLEGH, tastes like dirt” Mera gagged before spitting the contents of her mouth back out. The muddy saliva fell back to the place it had been uprooted from creating a murky and musty lake of Scylla spit.

“damn, and here I thought it would taste like candy. Ah well, there’s still other things I haven’t tri-“

*BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM*

A massive explosion suddenly impacted Mera’s exposed butt, sending a large vibration through its sensitive flesh. “UUUUUGHN” Mera moaned in response as the sudden and powerful stimulation had hit a very sensitive spot.

 

As the thick smokescreen cleared from freshly fired cannons, hundreds of warships began to materialize into sight, 600 strong of the finest ships the city and nation had to offer. At the helm of this massive fleet was a single massive dreadnought, at least 2,000 feet in length.

The cannons on the dreadnought had been the ones to fire the critical shot, but to the surprise of its crew and the many others around, the 6-mile-tall Scylla girl seemed to be completely untouched. In fact, it seemed to only garner her attention.

 

“Mmmmmn, you tinies hit a really naughty spot~” Mera said, her words filling with a sense of lust and arousal. “I hope you’re ready, because you just woke the kraken.”

Without further warning, Mera began moving toward the fleet of ships, an action that was performed in seconds thanks to her immense size.

*CRUNCH*

One of Mera’s tentacles suddenly came down with a ferocious force, the likes of which tore through dozens of warships with ease.

“watch out everyone~ the monster is gonna eat you!” Mera shouted playfully. Following these words, Mera began to lie back in the shallow water as the base of her tentacles began to show itself.

After the first strike from her nearly 4-mile-long tentacles, the men were relieved to see her seem to lean back, giving off the impression of her being afraid. The moment was short lived however when her mass of tentacles began to spread outward.

A gash wide enough to be a canyon suddenly came into view, it’s lips akin to blubber. Moments later, 2 of her tentacles came back and began to peel open the forbidden folds. The moment it spread, a cavern of pink flesh that audibly squelched and bubbled juices was illuminated by the outside light.

It didn’t take long for everyone to realize that this monster she spoke of was none other than her pussy, a 1-mile long pussy.

 

In a moment of panic, many of the ships began to fire upon the enormous birthing canal in hopes of repelling it. Others simply turned around as fast as they could to flee. The dreadnought however chose to charge in head strong, hoping to cause as much damage as possible in a point-blank fight.

To the misfortune of the runners however, the attacks ended up doing way more harm than good.

 

“UHHHHHHHGN!” Mera moaned, her pussy growing more and more sloppy and wet as each shell impacted it spongy surface. “that’s right, show Mr. monster who’s boss!” Mera teased aloud while pinching her nipples.

the warships that had been fleeing suddenly found themselves being lift out of the water. Mera was now using some of her tentacles to prevent any ships from fleeing. “Oh no! the monster captured some of your friends! Hurry, you have to save them!” Mera continued.

The ships trapped on her tentacles found themselves trapped within crater like suction cups that held a lakes worth of water. To Mera however, it was barely a few drops. Those who managed to avoid the suction cup craters however found themselves sliding off her massive tentacles and crashing into the water with intense force.

The last thing those in her suction cup lakes saw was her vagina stretching open, inviting its soon to be meal into its depths.

*SLLLCH*

The tentacle dived right into the monstrous pussy without delay. “UGGHN, fuck yeah~” Mera grinned, her teeth clenching from the force of the insertion.

Those that were firing from below stopped for a second as they took in the sight of thousands of fellow sailors being swallowed by the Scylla’s monolithic pussy. it was the moment that made them realize their efforts were useless.

*SPLLT*

Mera’s pussy sounded as a rogue squirt of femjuices erupted from her pussy. its size being as big as a large lake and as heavy as 1,000 battleships impacted near a group of actual battleships.

*SPLLLSH* the love juice sounded as it impacted the ocean water. The battleships didn’t stand a chance as they were completely crushed by the warm frothy liquid’s weight.

*SPLLLCHK* the tentacle pulled out; its surface drenched in a steamy love juice. “uhgn~ I think you guys might have gotten Mr. monster excited~ hehe” Mera began to chuckle ominously.

With a shift of her weight, Mera began to drag her lower body closer toward the water. Down and down the mile-long gash went until finally a good few hundred feet of it was beneath the waves. The water that flowed into its depths flowed back out a warm musky glazed white.

“oh no! it looks like the monster is gonna use its super attack, hurry and flee!”

Once again Mera continued her playful act only to not even give a moment for the tinies to follow through with her play as her tentacles began disappearing beneath the water’s surface.

After seconds of silence mixed with the sounds of a 1-mile pussy crudely squelching juices, the water began to grow choppy. A minute later the ships were all being dragged towards Mera’s love cavern.

Beneath the water, Mera had begun to move her massive tentacles in a way that created a massive whirlpool around her cunny. To ensure maximum success, she also made sure to use other tentacles to make a riptide to drag them into said whirlpool. It was a tremendous success.

One by one the ships were swept away, not even the dreadnought could escape the strength of the whirlpools pull. The next thing they knew, over 500 warships were funneled right into the depths of her baby making tunnel.

“bye bye~” Mera winked to nobody in particular while she shoved a tentacle back inside, making sure to ground up all the ships against her powerful spongy pink walls.

*SIGH* Mera let out in disappointment. “I wanted to have a bit more fun, I still haven’t cum yet” she said with a slight pout. That pout however was replaced by an expression of interest when the thing that brought her here once again shone it’s light.

Glancing over to the direction of the lighthouse, Mera caught a glimpse of dozens of luxury cruise liners attempting to evacuate hundreds of thousands of people, even a few cargo ships and oil tankers seemed to be helping out. A cheeky smile quickly grew on her face.

Quickly she shifted from her position back into a standing one and began to close the gap between her and the fleeing ships, It didn’t even take 5 seconds.

Screams began to fill the air as Mera started to reach for the closet ship, a 14-story cruise liner packed to the brim with people. “oh! I’ve always wanted to go on a cruise! Though I guess in this case its going into me ehehe” Mera laughed embarrassingly as even she realized how corny that was. Before she could firmly grasp it though, one of her free tentacles collided with a nearby tanker.

“GYAHHHHHHHHHH” Mera screamed in shock, the result causing her to accidentally throw the cruise liner up in the air where it quickly fell back down into her gaped mouth. While the sound level of her scream definitely killed everyone on board, the ship still remained intact when it finally slid down her throat to be digested along side the ocean of animal life that had been swallowed before it.

“guh, what is this feeling!?” Mera said in a mix of pain and lust.

Taking a moment to investigate, Mera realized what had happened, and dwelled on the million to one chance of this happening by accident. Sticking halfway out of her tentacle was a 2,200-foot tanker designed for transporting an entire cities oil supply.

Rather than pull it out however, Mera started to push it in a bit more with a finger from her human hand. “GUH, it hurts, but… it actually feels kinda good as well.”

 

A little unknown thing about Scylla is that they don’t have any males in their species. To compensate for this important part of sexual reproduction, Scylla have a special tentacle dedicated to producing sperm. This tentacle functions exactly like a penis and feels pleasure like one aswell. The slit of it however is usually well hidden so the odds of getting something stuck in it are very unlikely… unless youre a 6-mile-tall titan of a Scylla of course.

 

More and more Mera continued to press down on the tanker, her breaths a mix of discomfort and pleasure. *SHLCK* the tanker finally disappeared into the urethra like tube. “UGHN, I need more, I need more of this feeling” She said frustratingly, her tone changing from a playful mood to a desperate one.

One by one Mera reached for the large ships, and one by one she used her hands to insert them into her now slobbering dick. “GODS THIS IS AMAZING!” she moaned. Without thinking, she instinctively began to give her special tentacle a rub, something she had never done before aswell.

“ughn god yes! fuck I need it!” she crudely stated as her mind was now being overtaken by the pleasure of her tentacle dick.

 

Unaware to Mera however, deep inside the grotesque folds of her pussy remained a single warship from her previous play. The massive dreadnought had survived.

It had been dragged further inward after insertion and was now sitting directly in front of her half mile wide cervix. Most of the crew had perished but the captain and handful of cannons remained, though he had gone mad from the insanity of the situation.

In a bid to get revenge, the captain made sure every gun was loaded to pull off his scheme. When Mera began her masturbation session, the captain had completed loading all the guns he could by himself.

Without so much as a thought of the consequences, he fired all guns.

The first volley pelted the folds to the entrance of her pussy, it did no damage and only gave a slight itchy tingle. The second volley hit her cervix, again just an itchy tingle, but it did feel better than the first. The last however went 2 directions. 1 into the center of the cervix sliding into her uterus and exploding, the other into the flesh above that would be her G-spot.

The feeling of both her most sensitive and most private area’s having shells created for mass destruction explode into them was a vastly more powerful reaction.

The captain didn’t even get a moment to regret his decision as the walls of her expansive vagina pulverized the ship with enough force to crush a mountain into diamond.

 

Mera was now drunkenly stroking herself with reckless abandon, her tentacles flailing without coordination as they annihilated anything they touched. Her squid dick was sputtering crude white syrup with each thrust of her hand, only to be replaced by another ship forcefully jammed down its already stuffed tunnel.

Her panting just grew harder and harder as the only thing she could think about was her miles long cock. Everything began to rapidly deteriorate though once a strange itch began to emanate from within her love tunnel, then another other, then a wave of immense sexual pleasure began to overtake her.

“UGHN, UGHN, UGHN, UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGHN!!!” Mera finally screamed.

Beneath the water, Mera’s cunt began shooting out a torrent of murky fem cum that created an underwater wave. Upon reaching the surface it began to change the air all around into a pheromone filled hell. Above the water however Mera had locked her hands in place which allowed her tentacle cock to flail around as it orgasmed.

*SPLUUUUUUUUURT*

A giant rope of cum fired from her abused cock, with it came nearly 20 ships of varying sizes. *SPLUUUUURT* Came another. *SPLUUUURT* And another.

Her cum shot out with force from both ejaculation and from the violent flailing, adding to the distance. This caused one rope to slam into the water at such a speed that it washed over any remaining ships in its sludge like consistency while another was flung towards land where it basically disintegrated the area it landed on contact.

The first spurt however that was loaded with the many ships had aimed toward her mouth when it ejaculated. The result was Mera swallowing a mouthful of her first ever ejaculate. Those who had survived the experience of being shoved down a scylla’s cock, would now get to experience the process of being digested by one’s stomach.

“ughn~” Mera moaned one last time before falling back into the ocean, a content smile on her face as she collapsed from the ordeal. For whatever reason she was back in deep water surrounded only by vast ocean, she was home.

For those in her stomach however, it is a fact that Scylla and all monsters for that matter, digest food fastest when asleep.

 

Chapter End Notes:

went all out for the finale hope you all enjoyed it ^^

I was very vague on Mera's details and did my best to avoid making any specifics about her. since its so long i wanted to give the readers the chance to use their own ideal design for better experience.

Mera is based upon a squid type scylla or "kraken" class according to monstergirl ecyclopedia, but you can imagine her however you like!

 

monstergeddon series 2 is in production now, aswell as a few other side projects. the length for chapters in series 2 will be longer like the final chapter here.

series 2 monsters teaser!!!!!

Minotaur: Futanari

Angel: Futanari

Holstaur: Female

Alruane/plantgirl: futanari

Harpy: Female

Mothgirl: futanari 

Beegirl: female 

 

Thanks for reading everyone, i look forward to giving more mega-giga sized monster devestation!