- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Tags: Female, Digestion, Destruction, Vore, Insertion, mulltiplying/cloning , toys, cum flooding, implied self fucking

Deep within a dark cave, a single blue slime was scavenging around for food. It had been a few months since its last meal and was beginning to feel that it was about time to search for a new feeding ground. mid thought however, a strange sensation shocked the slimes sense before suddenly finding itself outside in a strange field. Surrounding the slime was a multitude of odd splotches of grass that looked to be teeming with tiny bugs.

A once beautiful and cheery afternoon suddenly became one of confused panic and grief as a giant blue blob the size of a mountain suddenly appeared overhead. While the blob was at least a mile outside of the city limits, the sheer scale of it made it seem like a jiggling ocean of blue that could instantly overtake the city should it move even an inch of its massive round form.

What many of the small people failed to realize however was that the mountain of jiggling blue had yet to actually take notice of their existence. Had they simply waited or took it slow, the now 1-mile tall slime wouldn’t have even cared about them. However, as most people tend to be, panic and chaos washed over all within the metropolis of grey grass.

Not even a minute had gone by and the strange bug like creatures were scurrying around like ants on steroids. Their every action bringing more and more curiosity to the jiggly blue mountain. the slime using what little mental capacity it had, attempted to understand what it was seeing. However, the slime quickly concluded that the best way for it to understand would be to consume some of them and figure out from there.

*RUUUUUUMBLE*

The gigantic mountain of blue began to move, its actions shaking the entire city to its core. Unlike normal monsters and beasts, slimes weren’t known for being heavy. For that matter they weren’t known for making any noise when they moved. The sheer scale of the slime being over 1 mile tall was just packed with so much mass that the act of dragging its gelatinous body over the land was creating a sound similar to a tsunami slamming into wet sand. every inch of its body either pulverizing or dragging along massive sections of earth.

“KYAHHHHHHHHHH!” a woman screamed as the mountain sized blob in mere seconds had closed the 1-mile gap. The city was now in an uproar as cars crashed into each other and pedestrians crawled over one another, their desperation to flee the blob monsters advance proving to be more and more counterproductive.

Upon reaching the cities outer lying settlements, the slime stopped one last time to inspect the strange grass before it. While the grey grass here barely reached a millimeter, it seemed to get taller and taller the further in the slime went. The highest of this strange grass being about 2 inches to the slime.

After its quick close up of the strange grass and its bug inhabitants, the slime began what it set out to do. Eat.

As the gigantic blue blob began to roll over the outer settlements, few could even fathom the end result. The moment the strange blue jello like body touched the houses and other non-organic structures, they began to dissolve away rapidly like cotton candy in water. The foliage and trees however didn’t disintegrate as fast, they instead slowly changed from lush and full of life to lifeless husks that turned to dust. Their nutrients fully absorbed by the strange mountain of gelatin.

The first thing the slime tasted was dirt, then came a strange salty and bitter flavor as it dissolved what would be the houses and apartments for the tiny bugs. The ugly flavor however was soon replaced by a sweet and mellow flavor as it began to break down the plant matter underneath it. The complexity of the strange grass was already so intriguing, the slime could only wonder what these bugs would provide it.

Anything and everything caught in the slimes hold was quickly assimilated into its being, there was little time and space for the poor humans to escape. The first casualty, however, would be a single bus containing a group of women returning or going to god knows where.

The bus had been trapped in deadlocked traffic and to the better judgment of the occupants had decided to stay on the bus in hopes for traffic to resume. When it finally became obvious that it wouldn’t, the bus had been completely sealed from recklessly parked and abandoned cars. The poor occupants only having a couple minutes to react when the blue blob monster began to overtake the road they were trapped on.

*CRUNCH*

The blob put its weight on the bus, its slimy wet shell grinding over it as It quickly began to crush it while digesting the metal away all at once. The woman and driver barely had seconds to think and comprehend what was happening before a tsunami of blue sludge began to overtake them and rapidly break them down.

Midway through its stampede, the slime suddenly was hit by newfound information. The insects it had just consumed had begun to fill its mind with unknown ideas and concepts. “chloe” the slime thought to itself, the first time it had ever done so.

Out of nowhere, the gigantic blue blob ceased moving. While most were curious on why, few really stopped to guess. Those that did however were greeted by the strange site of the blob fluctuating and pulsating, at one point even turning into a sea urchin like mass of spikes as it seemed to be going through some type of transformation. The strange display of reforming back and forth came to an end quite suddenly for the last time when the blob began to expand outward, the end result was the strange formation of a feminine torso.

“chloe” the slime thought once more. “I am- chloe!”. The more the slime repeated the name, the more it seemed to understand and comprehend. Suddenly after a minute of deep thought, it began to morph its form to an acceptable shape. “chloe… seeks excitement!” the slime finally thought to itself.

All of this sudden change taking place within the slime was rather abrupt and out of nowhere, however, the reason behind it was simple. The bus it had consumed was full of woman heading to a nearby university. The primary study of these woman was to figure out ways to lower the sex drive of nymphomaniacs. Upon digesting their essence into the slimes great form, it also absorbed their combined sexual drive as well as their combined intelligence.

“mmmmmmmmmn” Chloe thought to herself, her wet sloppy blue folds of slime reforming into a more appropriate feminine shape. “first, I must eat!”.

Those too tired to run any further took a few glances back towards the once mountain of blue jelly, only to suddenly find it was now the shape of a woman. While it was impossible to really detail its futures, it was reminiscent of a long-haired woman who at normal sized stood at around 5’4. Following its transformation, the blob monster now with a female’s shape stood 3 times its original stature at staggering 3 miles tall.

The world suddenly began to shake as the 3-mile-tall slime girl began to walk for the first time, the bottom of her attempt at human feet still resembling a more compact version of her slime form.

*THOOOOOOOM* the slimy foot impacted into the ground. Unlike before where her round form had caused a quake like rushing water, her new form was much more solid and upon colliding with the earth sent webs of cracks throughout the area of impact. Everything underneath and nearby was quickly engulfed within her slimy grasp.

“mmmmmn~ yummy” Chloe thought to herself as she began to lick her lips as seductively as a slime could produce. Down below where her foot had impacted, hundreds upon hundreds of buildings and various things began to assimilate into her form. Just like before, most of the houses continued to break down until not even the foundation was left. *THOOOOOOOM* Chloe stepped forward once more, the act producing the same results as her previous step.

“it all tastes so good~ let’s have a more intimate taste this time~” Chloe thought, a sign of deviancy and lust beginning to display on her blue face.

The gigantic slime girl suddenly began to bend down as she attempted to get on her knees, the impact of each knee sending a tremor’s similar to that of her footfalls. Also Just like with her feet, her gelatinous knees began to digest the structures that entered them. This however was just a mere appetizer for what Chloe had planned. “bleeeeegh” Chloe mocked in her mind as she began to extend her gigantic airstrip of a blue tongue.

Like a tsunami overtaking a coast, her tongue began to glide over everything and everyone unfortunate to be in its hit zone, those that weren’t digested on the spot were dragged alongside its blue jelly like depths before being enclosed inside her mouth and sealed away for god know what.

“ehehehe, lets see what happens when i- mmmmn!” Chloe though as she began recreating a human’s digestive tract. Those trapped in her mouth soon began to find themselves falling down the back of her makeshift mouth, the descent being almost identical to a real person’s esophagus. Upon entering her football stadium sized stomach, they found that her attempt at stomach acids were way to powerful for a normal person and as a result were digested the moment they touched the sloshing liquids within.

“hmm I may have over done on the digesting part~ ah well, there’s always next time.” Chloe thought, her face making small pout before further eyeing the untouched city around her. “ mmm, im too big to use these buildings the way I want, but maybe if i-“ Chloe thought as she extended her arm towards the city.

Like watching a goddess descending from the heavens, Chloe’s blue hand began to descend at rapid speeds towards the nearest financial district, what she had planned however was anyone’s guess. Those who had yet to evacuate however realized right away as they were now in front row seats to the show before them.

Before the hand reached the ground, it stopped and began to hover ominously over the massive manmade skyscrapers.  A single wicked smile growing on Chloe’s face. “im going to enjoy this~”.

Suddenly, each finger began to extend towards the earth like a drooping drop of water before shifting their forms. In seconds what was once 5 giant blue fingers was now 5 giant blue slime girls of varying designs and features. These smaller slimes were about twice the size of the skyscrapers and could be much more personal than the mountain like form of Chloe.

A wicked set of laughing began to emanate from all the mini slimes as the sheer amount of lust and arousal from Chloe began to fill them. Without much warning and for that matter restraint, the slimes began to go on a rampage.

The first one starting by using the tallest skyscraper like a dildo, its form creating a makeshift vagina to insert the building. Upon entering her slick pussy, the sounds of gelatin crushing steel began roaring through the air. this was not something anyone should ever be able to describe, yet the makeshift muscles of this slime’s pussy was doing just that. Its crude sounds was akin to crushing a soda can inside a lotioned up rubber glove multiplied by a hundred fold, all the while ominous sounds of bending and compressing metal competing with the odd squelching and squishing sounds of wet slime.

The second slime girl continued feasting as it was filled with Chloe’s desire to feed. Rather than relieve its sexual lust, the second slime began eating the buildings like a long sandwich. Her makeshift teeth being as strong as steel, biting through the metal frame with ease, and simulating a real person eating. Those that survived her chewing but were trapped inside had little time to escape as everything was melted down and assimilated before the mass of crumpled metal even reached the back of her throat.

The third and fourth slime girls unlike the others had taken to a couple’s love session as they entered a form of coitous. The 2 would intentionally grab anything they could and shove the objects and people into the other’s holes in attempts to make them cum first. The victims however weren’t dissolved but instead forced into a makeshift uterus where they were slowly compressed into a ball overtime. After some time however, the 2 lovers began to compete to see who could digest their ball first.

The 5th and final slime girl seemed to abit on the cruel and bratty side, rather than entertain her lust or feed her hunger, the 5th slime girl instead opted to destroying the buildings and things around her. It was similar to a typical monster movie as she went around kicking cars and knocking over buildings with her body. Those unfortunate to be caught in her path found her slime to be as thick as semi dried cement, no doubt intentional to help wreak about destruction and chaos.

While these 5 mini slimes went about their own individual and wanton disastrous acts, Chloe had taken the chance to sit back and enjoy the show while also still feeling every little detail of what the mini slimes felt. Not wanting to be left out however, Chloe began changing her Nethers to help release her own pent up urges.

“UUUUUUUUUGHN!!!” Chloe shouted in her mind, her slime throat unable to recreate the vibrations needed to form actual sound. Chloe’s body had been struck by lightning the moment she completed the transformation, similar to her attempt at stomach acids, Chloe went overkill on the sensitivity of her honeypot.

While still as hard to describe as her already developed features, Chloe’s vagina could be compared to those giant gummy teddy bears in terms of a solid form. Rather than a cute little bear face however, Chloe’s blue jiggling nethers was capped by a daunting clit that measured around the size of a city block in diameter. The lips while not the best attempt at labia still gave off a light pinkish hue as they attempted to simulate an aroused or enflamed look. At the center of it all was her vagina gaping happily as the coolness of the air tickled its slimy surface.

Biting her lip, Chloe extended a hand towards her crotch. All the while ogling and embracing the sexual escapades caused by her mini slimes before her. “MMMMMMMN” she began to moan to herself.

Down below the other slimes had begun to take notice of the loud wet sounds as Chloe began to finger herself while teasing her clit. A devious smile creeping on all of their faces as they looked at each other to confirm they were thinking the same thing.

“UUUUUUUUGHN!!!” Chloe moaned mentally, her makeshift pussy being too sensitive for her as it began to slobber out globs of viscous nearly clear juices. A strange thought however began to pierce her ecstasy ridden mind; her mini slimes had come up with a fun new idea.

As quickly and tenderly as they could, the 5 mini slime girls began to gather as many buildings and cars as they could, making sure to also capture as many people as possible while they were at it. Their goal however was abit more wild than a simple insertion. No what these slimes had in mind was something only a nympho slime girl would come up with.

After gathering enough buildings and people to build an entirely new city albeit smaller scaled, the slime girls began to embrace each other. All of what they collected being pushed into a large tight chamber near the ground.

While Chloe was edging ever closer to her own release, she suddenly noticed her 5 mini slimes had seemed to have merged. Taking only a few seconds to slow her own fun, Chloe gazed down drunkenly where the 5 slime girls had previously been rampaging. Instead of her little slimes however, Chloe was met by the site of a giant wiggling blue slime dildo. The size of which being the same as a 7-inch pecker on a normal sized person. At their current size it would be the same as 2 oil tankers stacked length wise.

Without giving much thought as to what was going on, Chloe grabbed hold of the dildo and began to jam it right into her babymaker. “UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGHN!” Chloe screamed so hard in her mind that she nearly fried her own consciousness. What she had forgotten in her drunken stupor was that this slime dildo was still a part of her, and her little slimes had taken the pleasure in making the dildo just as sensitive as a real cock. This added to her already over sensitive vaginal folds created a euphoria much to powerful for any normal person to endure. Fortunate for Chloe however, she had the sex drive of a bus load of nymphos.

Rather than slow down, Chloe once again began ramming the thick gummy dildo into her dripping wet folds, her moist nethers streaking thin white strings of cum onto it with every thrust. *SLLLLLLCK* the dildo sounded as the 2 slippery surfaces grinded on each other.

Within the slime dildo, those who had been captured sat in fear and terror as their world repeatedly jolted up and down over and over again. Their only wish at this point for the horror of a rollercoaster to end.

Halfway into her pounding, the slime dildo began to grow a loose tentacle. This tentacle acting like a stimulus for Chloe’s clit as it latched on and began to grind round it like an octopus tentacle polishing a stone.

The effects of the new attachment however began to signal the end to Chloe’s Romp. In its attempt to help heighten the pleasure, it had inadvertently caused her to hit her sexual peak. “Ughhhn, yes! Yes!!! YES!!!” Chloe screamed as her eminent orgasm neared.

Inside the dildo, the world began to vibrate violently. It was similar to a person shaking a soda bottle too long while having also added Mentos.

while the 5 slime girls had become one in creating this slime dildo, the slime dildo still possessed their intentions and intelligence. It was to say the least a clone of the 5 slime girls that was still mentally linked to Chloe. This meant that while Chloe was edging herself to the brink of orgasm, she was also edging the slime dildo to one as well.

Before Chloe could achieve her finishing climax though, the slime dildo embedded itself tightly to her crotch and refused to let go. All Chloe could do was grab the back of it and massage it to its own climax so she could reach hers.

That single squeeze of her massage however was all it needed.

The world within the slimy walls of the 2,000-foot phallus began to quake insanely now, the walls tightening and hardening as it began to propel the mass of buildings and people upwards to god knows where.

Suddenly Chloe also began to feel the pleasure of a male orgasm shooting through her mind. It was indescribable and was only increased as her own slimy vaginal walls began to stroke and squeeze harder over the orgasming phallus.

“UUGHN YESSSSSSSSS!!!!!” Chloe managed to scream for the first time since gaining this form. The sound waves emitted from her scream being more a high-pitched screech, and as a result shattered many windows and eardrums within a hundred miles. *SPLURT* *SPLURT* *SPLUUUUUUUURT* The slime dildo began to shoot. However, it wasn’t cum or slime that came out from its urethra, but rather a torrent of debris and people.

The people and buildings shot out of the quivering cock slit with speeds rivaling fighter jets, a speed that would kill anyone upon contact with a solid surface. To their luck however, the surface pf this vagina was as soft as a marsh mellow and as springy as gelatin. To their misfortune, their thousands of mini impacts upon the folds of Chloe’s vagina was what started her own orgasm.

“UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGHN!!!” Chloe moaned, immediately after feeling the slime dildo orgasm, she was now undergoing her own orgasm. Unlike the slime dildo though, Chloe’s vagina released a tsunami of white viscous cum. The amount and strength of which forcing the slime dildo out of her vagina resulting in the slime dildo slamming over what remained of the cityscape as her own orgasm spurted out an arch of fem cum.

As quickly as it began, it was over. Chloe’s vagina had in a single orgasm created a lake of cum, at the center of which wobbled the monstrous slime dildo.

While Chloe laid back trying to keep her feminine form, the slime dildo reverted back to a orb like slime state and began to assimilate back into Chloe’s main body. After doing so however, Chloe found herself hit by the same strange sensation she had when coming to the strange world.

In the blink of an eye Chloe was back in the caves she not to long ago was foraging in as a normal slime. The loud chatter of amateur adventurers soon echoing throughout the caves many tunnels sending a jolt of interest through Chloe’s mind. A large wicked smile growing upon her face.

 “Time to feed”

 

Chapter End Notes:

ok... i lied about the Archne chapter, This one was the hardest thing ive done yet. slime girls have so many uses that it was really tough deciding on the right direction to go. i hope i did it well enough for you guys! apologies if i didnt focus on some content enough, i was going over the maximum pages for this one by abit @.@

next chapter will be the last of series 1 and will be futa!