- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Tags: Masturbation, Destruction, Female, unbirth, vore, a special form of anal, insertion

Eve was just a simple Arachne girl who spent most of the time relaxing and lazing around in her countless strings of webbing. However, upon waking up from her most recent nap, she found herself to no longer be in her web. For that matter she wasn’t even in her own world. she had been mysteriously transported to some other world entirely.

While the groggy Eve had no idea where she was, the inhabitants of this world knew exactly where.

Many people had been minding their own business and going about their simple lives to the best of their ability. This common routine for millions however was interrupted in a flash when a 2-mile-tall spider like monster suddenly appeared above them. Her appearance, while instantaneous, wreaking havoc upon the carpet of cityscape. The tiny people were engulfed in fear and panic in seconds.

Her spider half was coated in a tough black armor like carapace, the ends of her spider like legs capped by dagger like ends that at normal size could easily cut into any prey unfortunate to be caught in her webbing.  However, Eve was no longer a normal sized spider girl, no Eve was now over 2 miles tall from head to ground. Her human half being half of that 2 miles while her spider half encompassing the other half.

Eve being the lazy girl she was, didn’t spend much time concerning herself about her current predicament. Instead she put that energy to finding something more entertaining to do. *CRUNCH* Her legs pierced through the cityscape like a drill through plywood. “hmmm?” the massive spider girl pondered before leaning her human half closer to get a better eye on what exactly she was stepping in.

The chaos was rampant now, the giant spider’s body had finally begun to move. Those nearby her chitinous legs had little time to run as they speared the earth with great force. The impact of a single leg sending a shockwave capable of toppling entire skyscrapers for blocks. The moments of destruction however were dwarfed out by the silence and shock of eve’s face suddenly descending upon all who lye below.

6 red eyes, 4 spider and 2 humanish. That was all anyone cared to even look at as her monster like eyes dissected everything before them, taking in the information of what they saw. A devious grin growing on her face revealing inhuman fangs that seemed to dribble with green juices that could only be venom.

“Oh, what fun! I’ve somehow awoken in a place filled with little insects!” the towering Arachne spoke with glee. To the people however, these words only raised more concern and distress than comfort.

*GRUNNNGNGLLE* a strange sound began to roar from Eves human torso.

“oh my, it’s been awhile since my last meal~ it’s a good thing I happened upon this little insect colony, though I’ll have to pig out a little if I want to actually sate my hunger~” Eve spoke teasingly to the small humans before her, her tongue suddenly sliding out and giving her lush lips a wet slurp as it glided over the venom spurting fangs.

Reaching down, Eve’s cross between human and spider like hands pierced through entire chunks of asphalt and concrete like a knife through butter, her hands expertly slicing out the sections like a knife dividing cake.

“Ahhhhhhhhn” Eve mocked as she opened her mouth for the chunk of city scape to see. Her saliva had already begun to pool around the bottom of her mouth, the warm musky liquid mixing with the green venom as it slowly began to turn caustic to the touch.

*CRUNCH* Eve’s mouth slammed down onto the chunks of city with no regard at all for the poor souls on it. However, rather than continue chewing like a normal person would, eve savored the power of her corrosive saliva mixture dissolving everything it touched. Those unfortunate to be near her fangs would luckily meet a much quicker end.

*GULP*

Eve swallowed powerfully, the act seeming like a slow torture for those who were next. The last anyone ever saw of the first bite was a single mass quickly plummeting down her throat. Her monstrous hands slowly rubbing her pale toned stomach as she began to smile.

“I know I said I was hungry, and I’ve only had one bite, but damn, that got me really horny~”

To the people on the ground, this seemed like their first moment of safety, a chance to get away while she took care of herself.

“OH! I know, why don’t I introduce you little ones to my other mouth~ she’s abit more of a glutton but I’m sure shed love to meet you all!”.

The moment of relief turned to dust instantly; the panic turning up to 11 in seconds.

Eve watched closely as the little dots scurried around like ants running from danger, the whole show triggering more and more lust throughout her body.

*SLLLLLLRCH* a strange wet sound echoed from overhead.

Beneath her human torso where her spider half connected, a strange pair of fang like appendages began to spread open. within their depths, a monstrosity of a pussy emerging for the world to see. While a normal human pussy was as basic as a labia and clitoris with a urethra and vagina at the center of it, this spider pussy was just a single hole surrounded by a black chitinous carapace.

The monster like pussy seemed to actually writhe like it was alive, its inner most folds groping each other like a fleshy gullet, the walls coated in thick white goop that seemed straight out of a sci fi horror.

Eve had begun to rub one of her nipples gently with her clawed monster hand, her index digit drawing circles around the pink nub as it slowly grew to an erect state. Her other hand however had begun to delve further down as she once again began slicing out chunks of cityscape.

Unlike before however, her hands seemed to dig half the depth as before, instead her fingers began to slice under the foundation of the cityscape before bringing it up as large intact chunk with more length.

To the people below caught on this chunk of city, Eves hands were like giant mountain sized ebony blades that sliced through everything. The speed and deftness of each finger gliding through concrete like sand.

The moment they had finished their dissection, the black chitin fingers quickly embedded themselves around the city before slowly yanking it up like the claw in a claw machine game. While all this seemed rather simple and slow to Eve, for the tinies it was like being on a rollercoaster as the world around them quickly began to rise upward.

The closer the strip of cityscape got to Eve, the more grotesque and insulting the aroma. While at a normal size, Eves personal place would just emit enough of a smell to signal a mate they were in heat, but for the tiny humans it was basically like being teargassed with pheromones.

*SLLLLLLLPCH* the piece of city entered her vaginal cavity with force.

There was little time for most to really do anything. The moment their brittle mass of concrete and steel touched the quivering folds, the folds began to violently tug them inward and going as far as to compress the city into a tight toothpick like cylinder.

“UHHHHN, fuck that feels good, but I think its obvious that il have to do this with a little less care.” Eve spoke, her words beginning to glaze with ecstasy.

Upon pulling the piece of city scape back out, she was greeted with just a mere toothpick of compressed rock and metal. “won’t be needing this hehe~” eve joked as she tossed the hundreds of feet long mass behind herself, the impact of it devastating entire blocks of suburbs and the residue from her pussy juices gluing everyone and everything it touched in place.

Using both her hands, Eve quickly began to pierce and slice away sections of the city before her, making sure to get a good fistful this time. Once her hands were full however, she did not attempt an insertion like before but instead began to forcefully shove everything inside her pussy at once. The rough and brute like method caused entire skyscrapers to smash against the smooth black carapace and plummet back to earth as tons of wreckage and debris.

Inside her spider honeypot, the buildings and people were either compressed or dragged inward. Every inch of the fleshy tunnel acting like its own sentient and independent being. Those lucky enough to escape being crushed however, found themselves in true terror as they were engulfed by pools of pussy juices as dense as tar. The entire inside being drenched in these juices made quick work to restrain all to the walls of flesh as they were slowly crushed over time.

A few minutes had passed, and Eve was licking her fingers clean of the mess she had made. While the ordeal was a fun one, her pussy was mainly used for extracting semen and wasn’t really the biggest source of pleasure for her. However, with how small these little mites were, she did get an idea she’d always wanted to try atleast once.

“hmmmm, is there anything that might… OH!” Eve jumped in joy, her upper body recoiling abit as she shifted to a position of excitement, “This will work!”.

Slowly Eve began to move toward a certain structure near the cities center. A skyscraper considered the city’s icon to its heights of innovation. It towered over all other structures at a spectacular 800 feet and hosted thousands upon thousands of people within its many floors.

Her walk while only a few steps, brought great destruction as her 8 blade like legs speared and fissured the ground where ever they landed, her weight alone causing them to sink hundreds of feet per second. Nowhere was spared from the chaos her arachnid body was causing.

“alright, just gotta position myself aaaaaand- Perfect!” Eve announced; her body facing away from the large structure. “welp~ I hope you’re all ready because this is my first time doing this hehe” Eve said, a tinge of embarrassment and shyness flowing through her words and body language.

Without another word, Eve began to lower the rear of her spider half’s abdomen towards the building. Those inside the building who had yet to escape bore witness to the most peculiar thing they would ever see. At the center of her abdomens rear was a strange anus like protrusion that seemed to be more flesh than chitin like the rest of her lower body, in fact the closer it came, the more it seemed to spread open.

“1, 2, 3!!!” Eve thought to herself as she began to force the building into the tight puckered hole.

Upon insertion, Eve let out a loud Squeal of joy as her tongue began to lol out her mouth drunkenly. The building had been just the right size to shove into her spinneret and the texture of its blocky designed scraped against all the right areas.

“UHHHHN FUCK!” Eve shouted, her hands quickly moving to fondle her breasts while she bit her lip. The moments to follow were a strange set of backward thrusts as her spinneret continued to engulf and then release the structure. It was a concept similar to anal.

Inside the structure, the people were met with clotting mases of old webbing that to eve’s current size would be no bigger than a truck. However, for the poor souls inside, the old webbing had become lubricated from her excitement and was beginning to wrap around and swallow the building within its stronger than tar like density.

*SQUELCH* *SQUELCH* *SLLLCHHH*

The spinneret echoed crudely as its protruding pucker like orifice slowly began to tear the building from its foundation.

“UGGGGN, UGGGN, FUCK!!! I THI- I THINK IM ABOUT TO-“ Eve managed to say before a wave began to wash over her.  Back in her spinneret, the large structure was fissuring and cracking all around, the tight walls of the orifice compacting the building with a vice like force in its attempt to eject the foreign mass.

“UGGGHHN YEEEEEEES!” Eve finally let out, the vibrations from the scream shattering glass for miles. With all the force she could muster, she violently tugged on her erect nipples like a farmer milking a cow while at the same time her pussy vomited out lake’s worth of white sludgy threads onto the decimated city below. The orgasm while not as powerful looking from her human side, was quite the opposite from her spider half. The spinneret in the last thrust had shoved the whole 800 foot building all the way inside to the deepest point. The tip of the building slamming against her silk glands.

Her spinneret in a shock of surprise and ecstasy released a rush of endorphins so strong that it nearly knocked Eve out as her spinneret opened one last time to release a torrent of webbing mixed with crushed debris. The webbing while mostly solid was still wet enough to flow like a liquid and as result began to shoot all over the zone behind her like a burst damn. once it finally ceased its release of webbing, the entire cityscape behind her was completely buried under a sea of webbing that weighted 100x more than any concrete and was just too sticky to ever hope to escape.

 

“ughn~ fuck that was- WAIT WHAT!?” Eve shouted as she suddenly found herself back in her home. “I wanted to do more lewd stuff!!!”.

 

Chapter End Notes:

this one was much harder to do as i have had little to go by for spider anatomy mixed with human XD i hope i captured it well enough and pleased any arachne fans out there!

 

p.s while i havent mentioned earlier, the monstergeddon series 1 was meant to be a compression test to practice making short stories as detailed as possible, i hope im doing a good job so far because it can be difficult not going over the word and page limit!