- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

tags:anal, destruction, odor, masturbation, cum flood,

Returning home from another hard day of work, Lira stripped her clothes as fast as she could. It had been another dreadful day and she just wanted to be free of her hot outfit. quickly she pulled away pieces of fabric from her being until only her shirt and panties remain. upon pulling her shirt away however, she found that she found herself standing in the middle of some form of miniature scaled city. The more peculiar of this was that her shirt she had just taken off had also vanished from her hands leaving Lira with only her panties for modesty.

Below Lira, tiny creatures resembling humans looked up in terror and confusion as a 3,000-foot wolfgirl suddenly appeared in the middle of the densely populated metropolis, her sudden materialization crushing a few blocks like sand beneath her large soles. she didn’t even realize let alone feel any of this occur. Things seemed to get worse however when the small being noticed Lira’s tail began to wag back and forth.

Lira had no idea what was happening, yet for some reason she was starting to feel… invigorated. It is known that werewolves are fans of voyeurism and Lira was no exception, standing entirely outdoors gave her a form of primal rush, made stronger by her towering size over the miniature city below her.

Curios, Lira bent down to peer at the cute city for anything living in it, to her delight there were indeed tiny people were indeed inhabiting it. The thought of standing over such tiny beings sent a bolt of lightning through the half mile tall wolf girl; her dormant inner predator had awakened. Lira began to heat up from the explosion of emotions bombarding her work exhausted mind, it had been ages since she had last felt such warmth emanate from within. Without another thought Lira began removing her soaked panties, impossible to tell what was sweat.

The tiny beings below Lira witnessed the Enormous wolf girl shuffle around, her movements sending light tremors through the land and whipping gusts of air through the city’s streets. Slowly she hooked her thumbs into her panties and began pulling down for all the world to see.

 Everything seemed to slow however when a smoke stream with a silhouette of a plane began hurtling towards Lira’s backside. The plane, a 230-foot passenger had its original course interrupted by the wolf girl’s appearance, to the pilot’s perspective it was like a mountain appeared from thin air. A few minutes later the strange mountain began distorting and peeling away revealing a strange canyon of some sort. The pilot at this point prepared evasive maneuvers to avoid collision.

As Lira arched her back and began pulling away her panties, she was immediately hit with the smell of her own scent. The smell was a mixture enflamed lust and sweat from a day’s hard labor creating a unique flavor that could only be described as utter domination. The smell made the wolf girl grin as she couldn’t wait for the fun to be had. As she began to lift her foot up to remove the soaked fabric, she unfortunately snagged it on her big toe and began to tumble backwards.

Everything apart from the strange mountain appearing was going swimmingly for the plane as it had just enough time to change course, or it would have had the canyon not expanded wider. Looking beyond the strange canyons edges the pilot Noticed a bizarre orifice lined with massive building sized folds and wrinkles, what they thought to be some sort of monster from another world was really Lira’s greased up butthole.

The pilot shocked from what he was seeing attempted a more dangerous stunt to avoid getting any closer to the alien entity, all of which rendered futile by Lira’s clumsiness. The monster in an ungodly speed leaped towards the plane, its mouth opening just big enough for the plane to enter its depths before shutting half way round the fuselage.

Lira felt the plane’s sudden entry into her rectum as she fell resulting in a surprise yelp and tightened her anal ring unwittingly crushing it down the middle. it was Lira’s sizeable round ass that hit the ground. The outcome being akin to a bomb detonating as dozens of blocks were blown away or crushed beneath her sizable butt. between her ass cheeks the other half of the plane was suddenly forced through the tight ring and pulverized from the immense tightness into an unrecognizable metal shaped splinter.

While Lira should’ve had a soar rear, the miniature city had cushioned her fall enough to make it more like falling on a firm mattress.

 Lira’s switch had been flipped to overdrive.

 Being busy with work all the time had left her neglecting her womanly needs and this feeling of fullness in her ass had been exactly what she needed. A low lust filled growl that vibrated the air for miles. The last site many survivors within the wolfgirls grand impact was Lira adjusting herself into a semi sit-up position which had her presenting her monstrous butthole for the whole world to see. Its wrinkles as big as buildings, their depth unknown.

Above the monstrous butthole Lira’s Pussy began discharging globs of boiling hot femcum like a water waterfall, soaking down her lower lips and flowing over the monstrous pucker moistening and lubing it for the show to come.

Inside Lira’s rectum, the front half of the plane remained in a tolerable state, it seemed the walls of Lira’s rectum were a lot smoother than the steel like skin of her anal ring and thus provided softer landing than expected. The pilot and passengers on this half had all survived the ordeal, relief was short live sadly as they realized they were now inside the strange monster in what they assumed to be its stomach. The world began shaking like an earthquake as Lira had begun changing positions.

Lira started with her clit, being sure to rim it in sensual circles bringing it to a full erect state. more and more fem cum spewing from the dark abyss of her vaginal folds in response to the stimulation which in turn flowed down the length of her ass crack coating her pucker in more and more female lube.

The people below could only pray to the giant wolf girl for mercy as tidal waves of searing hot female wolf cum engulfed the area between her legs, the fragrance of femininity literally gaging those lucky to be above the rising waves. The ones who were farther away could only watch in horror as the half mile tall wolf girl toyed with her clit, her other hand slowly approaching the tight ring of wrinkles below.

Lira was in ecstasy now; her loins surging with energy as her fingers went from gently to vigorously assaulting her defenseless clit. This however, was merely an appetizer to the towering wolf girl, no the real main course would be the tight ring of wrinkled flesh that was her magnificent butthole.

Lowering her other hand towards her butthole and as gently as she could began rimming the outer edges of the wrinkled brown eye, her effort smearing wet femcum deeper into the folds of the quivering abyss. Teasing her pucker sent chills through her electrified body, her mind was now acting fully on sexual instinct.

Inside Lira’s rectum, the plane was being thrown around as the musky flesh world began to involuntarily contract in respons to Lira’s stimuli of her asshole. What made it worse however wasn’t the stench, but rather strange viscous fluids had begun penetrating the pulsating sphincter which in turn begun to lubricate the bottom of the plane. Had lira still been standing this would have been a blessing in disguise.

Lira was past the point of foreplay and her mighty pucker demanded to be filled, Lira was all the happy to oblige. Softly her index finger began prying open the puckered wrinkles of her asshole, its efforts to resist the finger only made Lira push harder.

The feeling of slight pain and discomfort lasted a few seconds as her finger forced its way into her rectum, unknowingly pushing the lubricated plane into an unstoppable descent further into her Bowels. After hilting her index finger to the base, she began flexing it around, her digit forcing the protesting tight tissue of her rectum aside as she went to town. Next came her middle finger with less effort then the index slid in perfectly to help.

On the outside Lira had start lying on her back, unable to keep the semi sit-up position. The impact this time being much larger than the one before with her ass. Nearly a quarter of the city was flattened, as her immense half mile form crushed it sending dust clouds billowing out from the decimated foundation humanity once used as a monument to their ingenuity. Even with all this destruction she dealt no one could peel their eyes from the monstrous butthole as it was force fed the wolf girls fingers. Above her anus her other hand had also begun delving into the deepest depths of her slobbering vagina, its folds an enflamed deep red from arousal.

The heat that radiated from the wolf girl had grown substantially since her little masturbation session had begun but now that her asshole was being abused the heat had become unlivable for anyone near her. The now sea of female discharge becoming deep enough for a full-grown adult to be submerged, thick clouds of steam forming a fog over everything around it as the female nectar’s heat released potent pheromones into the air.

be it in a moment of lucidity or instinct eyed the pride of the city, a 700-foot tower shaped skyscraper that held most of the cities finest. A wicked grin stretched on the wolf girls face.

Everything went silent for the first time since the ordeal started, Lira had begun to stand up, her masturbation ceasing. Still showing signs of immense lust she began to suck on her fingers that were adventuring her honeypot. Slowly and seductively she walked with a gait of a woman about to get some., towards the 700-foot skyscraper.

Her feet decimated everywhere they landed leaving nothing but an indent behind. The walk only a few steps. For the few survivors that had managed to make it to the sanctuary of the 700-foot structure however it was an eternity of awe and fear as they gazed at the half mile wolf girl, and she gazed right back at them with a sultry grin that reeked of bestial lust.

Upon reaching the 700-foot tower, Lira began lick her chops as her inner predator took over, with a single wink she turned her backside to the people below and began the fated squat.

Within the doomed tower hundreds of tinies watched in horror as they hadn’t enough time to evacuate, the mega sized wolf girl had chosen their current place of refuge as the climax to her fun. Many assumed that she would be using the building to please her quivering nethers, what they witnessed however was much grimmer. Immeasurable tons of wolf ass soon plummeted towards the now 700-foot dildo, on a direct collision for the winking brown eye.

The Penetration was much more invasive this time as the towers size smashed open her wrinkled pucker and invaded her inner depths. The mega sized wolf girl let loose a low sultry moan as she reached the lowest point of her squat, her asshole putting more and more pressure onto the poor tower every second.

the inside of the tower was pure chaos, all anyone could see was the walls of Lira’s rectal lining which had started coating the structure in a grotesque mucus like mixture of fem cum and natural ass slime. The smell that leaked into the tower wasn’t nearly as disgusting as many would have imagined inside a giant wolf girls’ ass. The heat on the other hand was so bad that people had begun to faint left and right from heatstroke.

Lira repeated her squatting over and over while she switched between pleasuring her cunny and breasts. Her release edging ever closer.

a dozen minutes of abusing her asshole with the massive tower had passed and Lira was beginning to feel the telltale signs of her impending orgasm. Both hands now fiercely rubbing and fingering her hyper sensitive nethers.

The bystanders that were lucky enough to have escaped to the very edges of the city were met with the grim end of being smashed away by Lira’s tail. Lira’s tail was at least a third of her height and was flailing alongside her lust, her tail created winds beyond that of an f5 tornado which blew countless debris and people flying. Everything around Lira had been decimated.

Lira suddenly felt it, she was just one good thrust away from the big one.

Lifting with all her might her sphincter released the tower from its clutches and put some distance between it and her brown eye. Time froze for a few seconds as her anus hovered above. Lira’s calf muscles bulged out as they tightened, the final squat had come.

In one smooth motion Lira slammed her ass full force into the abused and fissuring tower, engulfing it one last time into the putrid abyss of Lira’s hungry pucker before bottoming out at towers base.

Lira released an immense yelp of pleasure, shaking the world of the decimated city around her, her orgasm had come. One hand opening her folds while the other fiercely rubbing her enflamed clit, her vagina spasmed as the great flood shot forth from the detphs of her honeypot. Immeasurable gallons upon gallons erupted from the throbbing hole squirting female ejaculate for miles.

Her cum had fully begun to submerge what was left of the city as no life remained, the building in her ass had been crushed to oblivion as the muscles in her ass went rigid squeezing the frame into an unrecognizable mess.

Upon releasing the deformed mass of metal from her now pleased pucker, Lira began to fall backwards in exhaustion. However, when she hit the ground it was the floor of her apartment. To tired to think Lira could only mutter to herself “gonna miss those panties” before falling into a post orgasm sleep.

 

Deep inside Lira’s bowels, the half-crushed plane lay, its occupants trapped inside the sleeping wolf girl for who knows how long, forced to listen to the rhythmic beat of the Wolf girl’s heart for the rest of their short lives.…