- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Welcome to the second chapter! It starts to get a bit more violent from here, so do watch your step on this journey.

Nate couldn't sleep at all last night, he was far too excited about his discovery as he slowly got out of bed. As usual, his family was ready to start scavenging for food for the day. He tried to talk his way out of scavenging this time, but his father would have none of it as he was dragged along. He was foraging a few berries, small for humans, but for tinies they were massive meals, as he then heard the loud earth shattering steps again. The other tinies immediately hid as they saw the imposing woman pass by, but Nate simply smirked, he knew it was time.

While the others were distracted by the booming noises of the crushing heels, Nate sprung into action, leaving the berries on the ground as he ran towards the hut. He noticed the door was wide open, this witch seemingly had a habit of leaving her home unlocked. 'How irresponsible of her', Nate thought as he made his way across the lightly muddy terrain towards the hut.

Finally he made it through as he celebrated, knowing it wouldn't take long for him to find the growth potion and get back. He jumped forward, going into the hut and was about to start by trying to climb the large bed before he felt a sharp pain through his torso. He looked down and then he saw it. A small misty spike rammed itself into him from the ground. He then noticed it, the massive rune on the entrance. He was so excited that he didn't even look to notice it.

The spike soon retreated into the ground, letting him plop down onto it. A bloody mess came out of him as he was bleeding on the ground, covering the area in red. He tried to move, but he felt a sharp burning pain through him. The spike seems to have paralyzed his body with strange flames. He wailed in pain for hours and hours, but nobody came to his rescue. At one point the flames ceased, but by then he was too exhausted to move, tired both from the stress and the blood loss.

 

Night soon fell as he continued to lay there helplessly. Then he heard the steps again, approaching him slowly as the earth shook once more. He was too weak to even turn to look at her, let alone escape. Moments passed, before the pace of the steps increased. Eventually, a massive shadow loomed over him as a thunderous giggle wrapped inside his ears. „I knew I saw a tiny little pest somewhere~“

 

He finally had the courage to look up as he then saw the smirking face of his, up to now unaware, tormentor. She had a rather playful look on her face, but it soon turned into a mix of pity and disgust as she spoke. „You really are a pathetic creature. I couldn't even begin to figure out why you would want to come in here twice. Not like I would have any food for you... Unless...“

 

She smirked, moving her right heel up into the air, before gently plopping it down on top of him, covering all but his head as she slightly pressed down. „You came here to get smushed by a fine lady such as myself?“ She teased, before applying more pressure down on the poor man. A scream in pain escaped him as he started to squirm, trying desperately to push the massive foot away.

 

„Hmm? Are you trying to resist? Well, aren't you strong? Can't even lift a short girl's foot, now can you? What a shame~“ She continued to tease him as she applied more pressure down. She smirked as she then heard it, the cracking of bones under her feet. She then lifted her foot back, placing it down on the side. „There, now you can't escape~“

 

She soon crouched down, her long black nails would violently pinch him by his torso, lightly stabbing into its already damaged state as Nate could do nothing but squirm in pain. She soon carried him over, before opening a cabinet and taking out a large empty glass bottle. She smirked, placing it on the table before dropping the tiny down inside it.

 

„There! All nice and snug! Oh wait, what was it again... Oh right! Keep them nice and wet!“ She exclaimed, before letting out a massive glob of spit float out of her mouth. It lingered for a while, taunting him before plopping down on top of him. The glob covered his form, making it hard to breathe. Just as he got out of it, a second one fell down on top of him. And then finally a third. „Do you like my spit, little man? I'm sure it must be the hottest thing ever for a tiny like you.“

 

She continued to tease, before slowly moving away as she walked towards the bed. „You know, I've been looking for a tiny like you for days now. I never expected one to just appear in my own house! Guess i'm just hard to resist like that, huh? Or maybe you're just that easy.“ She shrugged, before plopping on the bed as she let out a loud yawn.

„Doesn't matter either way. I'll handle you tomorrow morning, i'm too tired now. Goodnight little one, try not to drown in my spit while I sleep~“ And with that, the magic that lit up the room faded as Nate was left writhing in pain in a puddle of spit. Left in the dark in another sleepless night, now only praying for a miracle to save him.

 

Chapter End Notes:

I hope you enjoyed this chapter as well! There is one more chapter left before the story ends, see you there my pets~