- Text Size +

After the nightmare was finally over, the giantess brought Hayden back to the container and went to shower, then began studying again. She did not acknowledge the inhabitants of the habitat for the rest of the day. The survivors finally had a moment to relax and recover. A few of them tried to organize the decimated group, some even spoke of planning an escape, but most were too shocked or terrified to even entertain the idea. After just an hour from the massacre, silence returned to dominate the glass structure.


Confusion, that is all he felt. Not terror, joy, disgust, relief… just confusion. His brain simply had too much to process. All the horror that day brought floated through his mind, without weight or meaning to anchor it down. The only thought that he could grasp was that he survived. Somehow. That was enough for him in that moment. He threw himself on one of the beds the habitation contained. He wanted to get some rest while this apathetic state lasted.


Luckily for Hayden, their overlord was not a morning person, so he was able to get a good night of sleep. His clothes dried during the night, though they were still pretty dirty. At least he did not stink that much anymore. The giantess finally woke up, took a look at the clock and cursed. She quickly dressed and left the bedroom in a hurry. Only several hours later, they would see their owner again. When she finally came back, tired. She took off her black shirt and jeans to wear the same tank top and shorts of the day before, then took a small bag from her backpack and dumped the content in what looked like a built in dispenser on the side of the glass habitat. “In case your tiny brains are not big enough to understand what it is: it’s food. Eat. It’s an order” yet her little slaves were slow to obey. She shrugged “whatever” then left the room.


She came back half an hour later and approached the container. The diminished group immobilized, then when she opened the entrance bolted away as far as it could. Annoyed, the giantess realized she could not reach anyone but a few. She sighed “You really think behaving like this will change something? You’re just pissing me off” said, then unlocked several bolts around the roof of the container and lifted it. A few screams rose from the panicking crowd. She took her usual dozen, reducing the group to half the number it had just the morning before. Hayden was the last one she took out of the habitat.


As before, she dropped them on the bed, near her feet. She laid prone, took her book out and started working. “I imagine it is clear what I want, right?” said, not even looking at them. She wiggled her toes, expectantly. They immediately obeyed, climbing her sole.Hayden did not have a foot fetish, but he had to admit that, like the rest of her, even her feet were beautiful: Long, slender, elegant, immaculate, with a deep black nail polish. Even her little toes were far longer than the tallest of them. Hayden had no doubt all their combined strength would not be enough to arm wrestle a single one of them. Yet, here he was, pushing with all its strength against her sole, trying to relax muscles several order of magnitudes bigger than him. He hoped the occasional scrunching of her toes was a sign of approval, though he honestly doubted she could actually feel them. As the day before, the massage session lasted hours and their owner never once glanced at them, but they never left their feet, and took as few pauses as they could, wary of the consequences.


A knock broke the silence of the room. Someone was at the door. The giantess tilted her feet, letting her tiny masseurs slide off her soles, then retracted her feet with expert precision, so to avoid crushing any of them. She stood up and went to open the door.


“Did you get them? Did you?” asked a new voice, clearly female, of a higher pitch than their owner.


“Yes I did, Laura. I did. I also did tell you to come later.”


“I’m sorry! But I was too excited!” said the mysterious stranger. Their giantess let her in and she immediately rushed the glass container.


She was a lot shorter than their owner, by almost a full head. She had a lithe, delicate build; long, blond, slightly curly air; big, bright brown eyes, darting from tiny to tiny with glee. Her thin figure highlighted her assets: her breast was quite generous, easily bigger than their overlord, and her bubble butt was just as impressive, though it lacked the perky, taut look of their dark haired titan.


“They’re not that many! Wait… Did you play with them without me again?” said, more disappointed than angry.


“So what? They’re mine” answered the taller giantess.


“Aww you know I cannot get any…” replied. Their owner rolled her eyes. “You’re right, of course. They’re yours” she paused “Can I play with them now?”


Their owner smiled wickedly “I told you we will play later. I need to work now.”


“Pretty please!” said the blonde, kneeling before her taller counterpart.


“I don’t know… You would have to make it worth my while” said, with a wicked smile on her lips.


“I will, I will. Please Kalyn!”


The taller giantess moved one of her feet forward.


“Wrong word.”


The blonde girl bent down and kissed her foot. “Please mistress!” said. She kept kissing again and again, until their owner moved again. Kayln, he already forgot her name, realized Hayden.


“All right, you convinced me” said Kalyn. She sat on the bed and scooped up her group of foot slaves. “We will use only these guys today, all right?”


She carefully plucked her playthings one by one, and nudged them between her toes “Last one still standing gets to live” said to her tiny captives. She wiggled her toes, unknowingly bruising a fair few of them.


“Now, my little sweet Laura, I want you to worship your mistress.”


The blonde giantess did not wait any further. She took her mistress’ left leg in her hands and began to sensually lick her sole, slowly running her tongue over her wrinkles. The of the shorter giantess The new arrival was enjoying her task immensely, as her quickening breath and red cheeks showed. Surely more than the panicking toe prisoners. Soon enough, she sneaked her hand down her panties, while a pleasure filled moan escaped her lips.


After having thoroughly bathed her sole with her tongue, she moved to her toes. She gently took her big toe in her mouth and sucked. Almost instantly, the tinies stuck there got sucked into her cavernous mouth, and trashed around by her all mighty tongue. After servicing her toe, she went to the next, abandoning herself to the thrill brought by the tiny lives struggling in her mouth, and the bliss of pleasuring her mistress.


Soon enough, her left foot was completely covered in her saliva, and emptied of tinies. The dark haired giantess bent down and lifted the chin of the blonde one. Obediently, she opened her mouth and showed its content: half a dozen of little morsels desperately fighting against her tongue and the rising tide of saliva.


“Good girl” said their overlord. She kissed the blonde’s forehead, sending a shiver down her spine “But you are not finished. Don’t swallow them yet.”


Laura nodded, then lifted her right leg and started worshiping her other foot, taking her time with the sole, savoring every wrinkle, lovingly sucking each and every toe, sensually sucking in every tiny captured by her lips.


“Stop” said finally the taller giantess “That’s the only I feel. We have a winner” said, and took the survivor off her toes, away from the hungry mouth of her servant. As she brought him near her face, she gasped, then smiled “You lucky motherfucker!” said, recognizing Hayden’s battered form.


She bit her lips, then gently deposited him onto her hard abs, then gently pushed the other giantess against her crotch. The blonde did not make her wait and immediately started passionately servicing her, caressing with her tongue her reddened pussy. She gently licked and kissed her clitoris, causing her mistress to gasp in pleasure. Her mouth, overfilled with more than a dozen tinies, was flooded with her juices. Hayden quickly found himself fighting for his life, as with each moan and breath of pleasure, her powerful muscles threatened to crush one of his limbs or send him flying. After a minute of oral worship, Kalyn, completely enraptured by her pleasure, took the blonde’s head in her hands and started roughly rubbing her crutch against the face of her friend The shorter giantess plunged both of her hands in her own dripping pussy. Hayden finally lost his grip and was sent flying forward, landing on the blonde's nose.


“Fuck! I’m coming. Fuck!” shouted the giantess. Her powerful abs contracted, her biceps and thighs inflated, her mouth locked into a silent scream, as pleasure rushed through her veins. Shivering, she took a few seconds to recover from her orgasm, then took a deep breath and looked down on her lover, who immediately opened her mouth, overflowing with her juices, saliva and the corpses of her captives. She closed her mouth and audibly swallowed, displaying her mouth again afterwards, this time completely empty.


“Good girl. Good girl” said the dark haired giantess, caressing her “I see you had some fun too” added, seeing the blonde taking out her hands from her panties, soaked with her juices.


The shorter girl smiled, a worshipful look in her eyes. She then looked at her nose, and took the tiny that landed there between her fingers. She licked him, then opened her mouth.


“No” said the taller giantess, stopping her from dropping the tiny on her waiting tongue “leave him to me.” The blonde promptly complied.


“I think it’s time to take this to the next step, don’t you think?” said Kalyn, while she deposited Hayden on her nightstand. Laura giggled as she felt the powerful arms of her mistress lifting her up and laying her down on the bed.


The taller titan stripped her, then grasped her delicious tits, while she kissed her left nipple. The blonde bit her lips and closed her eyes, savoring the sensation. The dark haired beauty then took the tiny survivor again, and dropped him on the nipple left unattended. She gave Hayden an expectant look: the tiny man immediately started worshiping the huge nipple in front of him, as tall as his belly button. The mistress leaned forward and whispered something to her blonde, then stood up and fished some more victims from the glass container. Meanwhile the laying giantess observed the tiny man on her nipple, with excitement in her eyes and lust in her breath.


The dark haired beauty came back, carrying more tinies in one hand and a strapless dildo in the other.


“Are you ready for the main course, my little Laura?” asked. The blonde weakly nodded.


Their mistress unloaded her tiny cargo on the flat, soft stomach of her friend, and then slowly inserted the strapless strap-on dildo into her vagina. Finally she took one tiny, carefully rubbed him around her folds, eliciting a gasp from her sweet friend. She pushed him inside, gently. As she took her finger off, the blonde exclaimed: “Oh he’s a lively one, mistress. He’s squirming so much. Please, more!”


And more she got. Their overlord took two more and fed them to her ravenous pussy. Then two more and two more still. The blonde was shivering with pleasure, each new life pushed inside her sent shivers down her spine, that felt like pure electricity. But her mistress was not done, she loved feeling her little blonde pet vibrating with pleasure under her, so she pushed the rest of the group in at once. 6 more tinies sacrificed to please her cunt, her desperate struggle to escape further heightening her bliss.


“Christ, so many! Mistress I need you inside me now. I want to feel them pop inside me!”


“Do you? Do you want it?” said the dark haired giantess, gently teasing the clitoris of her overstimulated friend.


“Please, mistress. Let me feel that cock inside me. Please!”


“Oh, I like it when you beg. Beg more, beg for me to fuck you. Beg for me to crush those insects inside your pussy!”


“I beg you. I need it now. Please! I beg you, fuck me!” shouted the little blonde, grinding her pussy against the plastic phallus of her mistress. She did not answer, instead she grabbed her hips and pushed inside. The blonde’s mouth opened wide, while her vagina stretched around the dildo. Powerful pulses of pleasure shook her with each inch of progress her mistress made, bulldozing the bodies of the tinies inside her.


After her slow advance, she was finally at her final inch. With a last thrust, she got completely in, crushing the few survivors still intact inside her. The blonde giantess felt her pussy clench around the mighty rubber shaft, as her first orgasm invaded her mind. Yet it was far from over, as her mistress started thrusting rhythmically into her.


“You little cunt already came” said her mistress, breathing heavily “don’t think for a second this will go unpunished.”


Picking up speed, she pushed into her overflowing vagina with greater strength, while Hayden desperately held on the blonde’s nipple. After another minute of hard penetration, the shorter giantess came again, arching her back as her pleasure centers exploded. Her mistress did not seem to notice, her face a mask of pure pleasure and determination, as her own sensitive parts were stimulated by the sex toy.


Another minute of thrusting later, she screamed: “Shit, fuck! I’m coming!” as her hard body tensed for several longs seconds, immobilized by the extreme pleasure battering down her brain. She finally collapse onto her friend, a shivering, sweaty mess. For several minutes, the room was filled with nothing more than the sound of heavy breathing. Finally, the dark haired giantess removed their rubber toy from their quivering sexes.


The blonde eventually spoke: “mistress, that was perfect.” Kalyn smiled, then put a finger on the blonde’s lips “Shhh, you still need to get punished remember?” The smaller giantess’ giggled “yes mistress. What do you want me to do?”


The dark haired titan looked around, thinking. She spotted Hayden, still gripping the nipple of her friend with all the strength he could muster. In that moment, she come up with the perfect punishment for her fuck-buddy.


“I want you to blow him” simply said.


The blonde looked confused “What?”


“Do I need to repeat myself?” said Kalyn, irritated.


“No, mistress. I’m just surprised.”


“Then get going” said as she handed her the tiny man.


Hayden was more than a little terrified: that girl could easily kill him just by breathing too hard in his general direction. Having his private parts anywhere near her was not a pleasant thought, but he could do absolutely nothing to stop her. Laura’s tongue probed him. Her organ was almost as thick as he was tall and several times longer. She carefully started licking his crotch, then laid him on her soft, red lips, keeping him still with her fingers. Despite the terror he felt, his dick reacted to the stimulation and he found himself enjoying the delicate movement of her tongue on his body. After just a minute, he felt his orgasm coming. He involuntary started thrusting his hips against her lips. Finally, his body trembled as he came.


“I think he is done” said the dark haired colossus.


“Oh, I couldn’t taste him. I was actually getting curious” said the blonde titan, lifting him up. “Well, I hope you liked it, tiny. That was more fun than I expected.”


Kalyn caressed her head and planted a delicate kiss on her lips.“Oh, you cock sucker you.” She then looked at Hayden “Let’s put you back in your home, all right?” said, in a surprisingly sweet voice. Once that was done, she went back to her friend “Let’s go shower. We still have some time to study, and you promised me you would help with algebra.”


“Oh, I was hoping you forgot about that. Do we really have to? It takes forever to get some math through your thick skull.”


“Drop the sass, tiny-cocksucker, or I’ll fuck it out of you” said Kalyn.


“Uh, I wouldn’t mind that” said Laura, as she joined her friend at door, after quickly recovering her clothes from the floor.