- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is the female version of the story of the same name, featuring a futanari protagonist.

___

The Package

 

Hayden woke up, struggling to open his eyes. His limbs still tightly tied up with a heavy rope, trying to move only brings him further discomfort. Defeated, he looked around: The room was dimly lit, and a low rumble filled the stale air; he could barely spot the silhouettes of other people in the shadows, bound like him. A door opened. A man entered, carrying a tray. He went from captive to captive, leaving a piece of bread a cup of water near them. Once his job was done, he left the room. Hayden stared his meager meal, suppressed his disgust and forced himself to eat, like he did for the last few days. Being forced to use only is mouth did not make things easy and he ended up wasting quite a lot of water. Still, he felt reasonably satisfied, considered the circumstances.

He tried once again to recall what exactly happened to him. He vaguely remembers walking down a street in the evening, then pain in the back of his head, and then waking up there, in the room he spent the last week in. At least so he thought, he had no idea how long it has been exactly. As for why he had been taken, the possible explanations were not many. In fact, considering the long trip they were on, the reason could only be one. He fell asleep again shortly after, while still ruminating on what the future may hold.

When he finally woke up again, his body was stiff and sore. He probably stayed asleep for a lot longer than usual. Did they spike the last meal? Hayden wondered. While massaging his aching limbs, he suddenly realized he was no longer tied up. In fact, they were no longer in the dark room, but a well lit structure, with brown tinted walls, a high ceiling, and large circular windows about twenty feet from the ground. He suddenly realized: he was inside a carton box. The roof opened. Their new owner looked down on them from high above, smiling. Her shoulder length straight black hair surrounded her beautiful and youthful face. Her bright blue eyes jumped from tiny to tiny, savoring their reactions to her reveal, while a slight smirk took control of her delicate lips. “Good morning, my little morsels” simply said. Her sweet and melodic voice filled Hayden’s ears, while her breath washed over them “unfortunately I have to work this morning, so we won’t get to know each other better just yet” added a few seconds later “But I do want you to help me relax.” She slowly tilted the box, giving them time to adjust themselves in order not to fall. When the box was finally laid on its side, she ordered them to come out.

Her size was finally fully apparent to them, but so overwhelming that they struggled to comprehend the scale of the being they had in front. The hand she used to tilt the box rested on the table surface near them, her fingers were about half as tall as them and almost five times their height in length. Just that hand was large enough to cover the entire group of tiny captives. Hayden did not even try to compare himself to the rest of her immense body, it was just too much for his mind. He did recall reading about the size difference between them and the giantesses. Most of them easily reached 400 feet in height, with some even bigger. To her, they were about a single measly inch tall. No written description, however, could have prepared him to face the real thing, her scale was simply awe inspiring. With a hint of guilt, Hayden found himself admiring her beauty. She had the body of an Olympic athlete, with the lean but powerful muscles of a professional runner, clearly visible even under her green tank top and shorts, leaving little to the imagination. Her arms showcased her muscles with each of her movement, while her modest but perky B cups towered over the minute crowd. Her partially exposed midriff displayed her defined abs, while her shorts were stretched by her powerful thighs.

“Less staring, more moving people. I’ll let you take pictures later” said, instantly snapping the group out of their trance. She gestured towards a glass container, about double the size of their box. It was a cubic habitat of sort, with fully furnished living quarters. It almost looked like a comfortable place, if it wasn’t for the completely transparent walls that left no privacy to its occupants. There was an opening at the bottom, big enough to drive a truck through it, closed by a plastic door. The giantess opened it to let them in. When about ten people were left outside, she suddenly closed the door. “We cannot play, but you can help me relax. Don’t worry, if you behave, none will get hurt” said to the group trapped outside. Hayden shuddered, he was one of the last to enter. The girl commanded them to get on her hand. The terrified group instantly complied. The giantess then moved towards their left, to her bed. There, she let her tiny passengers down, then hopped on.

“So, I’ll start with something simple. I went running today, so my feet need some care. Don’t worry, they don’t stink, I already showered. The last thing I want is tiny vomit on my toes” she said, while she positioned her feet at the sides of the tiny group, soles down. She looked down on them “Well? What are you waiting for? A written permit?”Upon hearing her words, the tiny terrified captives immediately sprinted towards her towering feet. They were barely taller than her big toe, some not even that much. Spurred by her heavy gaze, they started massaging her toes. Seeing her tiny pets at work, she relaxed, then took a large book and a pencil from her nightstand, then started reading, highlight a passage here and there every few minutes.

After almost an hour of foot massage, the group was too tired to continue. They stopped working a few at a time, mentally preparing for the inevitable punishment. To their surprise, however, their overlord did not seem to notice, she was too concentrated on her book. Hayden could barely see what was happening from his position in the container, but he saw them regroup and discuss for a few minutes. Finally, they moved towards the edge of the bed and proceeded to descend, slowing their fall by gripping the strands of fabric of the colossal blanket. Near the end, one of them slipped and fell to his death. The rest of the group rushed to him but it was already too late. Without options, they abandoned their comrade and started sprinting towards the door, directly north from the foot of the bed they were at.

Unbeknownst to them, however, the giantess was about to take a break. Putting down her book, she looked over her feet. Her mouth suddenly twisting in silent anger. Hayden screamed with all his strength, as the others did, but their voice could not reach beyond the thick glass walls, let alone the immense distance that separated them from their unfortunate companions. She looked around and saw the small group running on the floor. She stood up. “You know? I told myself yesterday: Let’s not kill half of them the first day this time, Kalyn! But of course you had to try to escape! Can’t blame you, It’s what I’d do, the problem is that, well, I need to punish you now, and that gets me going! And I really do not have time to waste today!” Said the giantess, taking a single full step towards the fugitives, bringing her colossal body directly above the unfortunate souls. “So, tell you what, I will just kill one of you as punishment for your disobedience, then we will pretend this little episode never happened, all right?” said to none in particular. The captives were far too terrified to even move, let alone reply; and their voices were far too weak to reach her ears.

Her angry expression soon transformed into an excited smirk, despite her obvious attempt at remaining impassive. She slowly lifted one of her slender feet and hovered it over one of the escapees. Her long, delicate toes just inches away from him. Then she slowly lowered it, feeling his minuscule body instantly give in under the incredible weight of her foot. She could not help but bit her lips when she felt his bones breaking. She finally pressed her whole weight on him, instantly pulverizing his body. A quiet moan escaped her lips. She eyed the rest of the group, clenched her hands and took a breath in the vain attempt at calming herself down, but it was already too late: her next breath was one of lust and pleasure. She lifted her foot and admired the red spot under it, she licked the blood off her sole, and smiled, delighted. She looked around for the rest of the group. She stomped one out of existence, with immense glee, then stomped several more in rapid succession. The survivors were repeatedly knocked down by the shock waves she generated with each deadly stomp. Concluded her impromptu massacre, she slipped one of her hands into her panties, while the other went under her top, towards her breasts. She took her time with her next victim, slowly pinning him down with her big toe, rubbing it up and down his helpless body, savoring the vain attempts at freeing himself from her grip. She ever so slowly applied pressure, until all was left was a red spot on the floor.

“Fuck it! I need this now” said. Her voice full of lust and excitement. She took her tank top off, revealing her small but beautiful boobs. She laid herself down on the floor, just over one of the escapees. She felt a shiver travel down her spine when her nipple forced her poor victim against the ground. She bit her lips and pressed down as she felt his body simply collapse under her soft boob. She looked around for another one. The poor soul was trying his hardest to run away, but it was all in vain. The giantess licked her lips, then opened her mouth and moved over him. She delicately closed her lips around his body and sucked him in. She savored her little morsel, then swallowed, purring in satisfaction. The only escapee left was sprinting away. She did not even bother to move, she just gently lowered her index finger over him, pinning him down. “Kiss it” commanded. The panicking man immediately obeyed. She could barely feel his efforts to please her, but it was enough to make an evil smile appear on her lips. “Squish” said, as her finger erased the tiny man from existence with no effort.

She stood up and turned towards the glass container. She seductively took her shorts off, together with her panties, leaving her completely naked in front of her awestruck audience. She approached the container “All right, here’s the deal: I want a dozen tinies out here in the next minute. If you manage to make me come, you will be allowed to live” the fact that she did not mention what losing her game would mean was not lost on her victims. Only a few volunteered. Annoyed, the giantess pushed her hand inside and fished out a few more, showing impressive skill in manipulating beings so much smaller than her without causing injury. Once she reached the number she wanted, she closed the entrance once again. Hayden barely managed to dodge her fingers. She took them to her bed, laid down and unloaded them on her crotch “Now, get me off” ordered.

The dozen sprinted towards her hungry pussy, and started working on her clitoris. The titan moaned, feeling their tiny bodies against her sensitive parts. Several minutes of build-up later, the giantess was clearly near. Her breath became short, her eyes shut, her throat produced a near constant stream of moans and unintelligible words. “Ahhh… Yes, keep fucking going, you insects. Fuck!” said, while she started thrusting her hips upward. In the overwhelming pleasure of her impending orgasm, she completely forgot about her miniature servants and took the matter in her own hands, plunging her fingers inside her vagina. In a few instants more than half the group was dead, crushed by her inner muscles or smeared over her labia. She released a scream of pure carnal pleasure, so strong that even the captives in the glass container had to cover their ears. Her rhythm accelerated, sending the few victims still alive flying to their death, crushed by her violent movements or killed by the fall. Her taut biceps, abs, thighs, all her muscles contracted, showing all of her tremendous power to her terrified audience. Her vagina gripped her fingers, dripping with blood and pussy juices.

The giantess sighed, basking in the afterglow of her orgasm. She looked around to see if anyone survived the onslaught, but not a single soul still stood. She did not seem surprised, in fact she looked rather pleased. With a radiating smile on her lips, she stood up and reached the container, her vagina still dripping on the floor. The captives pushed themselves against the walls opposite of the entrance, utterly terrified. The strong musk of sex penetrated their glass fortress, quickly becoming omnipresent. “Don’t worry, I am not going to kill any more of you. Really, that was awesome, I don’t think I have another one in me even if I tried. But I do need volunteers for clean up duty. Wouldn’t want to see my clothes dirty, would we?” said to her minuscule audience. Once again, however, almost none came out of their own volition. The giantess huffed, then fished a few out until she had again a generous dozen in hand. This time, Hayden was among them.

The colossus made her way to her bed once again, laid down and dumped her volunteers on her defined abs, made ever more evident by the thin layer of sweat covering them. The smell of sex and sweat assaulted Hayden with all its strength, the humid and musky air made breathing a slow and tiring affair, while the heat coming off her skin further sapped his energies, already depleted by weeks of forced immobility. “All right, I want you to clean up my pussy. And I’d advise you to do it quickly” said then added, annoyed by their stillness “Come on, start using your tongues, bugs!” Thrown off their feet by the strength of her outburst, the tiny captives immediately sprinted towards her lethal sexual organ. Their work was overwhelming: the sheer amount of fluids flowing out of her folds, together with the copious amount of blood decorating her inner thighs, was simply a task that their tongues, and stomachs, could not handle. Yet they persevered.

In the mean time, the giantess enjoyed the sensation of their tiny tongues against her skin, their quick nervous steps on her powerful muscles, their desperate efforts to obey her. Hayden was sure she would get bored of watching them stuff her juices down their throat, but it seems she was more than happy to observe every single one of their movements. If anything, she was getting more and more interested. A few minutes passed and it was clear their task was impossible, there was simply too much. Hayden felt absolutely full. The others were not doing much better. He looked at the giantess, expecting to see anger on her face, but instead he saw a pleased smile. More than pleased in fact. She saw Hayden looking at her and licked her lips. Her breathing got deeper. “Oh no” said Hayden.

“Ohhh, you got me excited again! Don’t look at me like that! It’s not my fault your pathetic little bodies feel so good” she giggled “Really it’s your fault for taking this long to finish such a simple task!” She took a deep breath “I hope you all know what I want from you know, right? Or do I have to convince you?” said while menacingly hovering her hand over the unlucky group. They did not need further encouragement. Despite their tired bodies and bloated stomachs, they charged her sex, like their predecessors did, and got to work.

The heat radiating from her now became more and more extreme as her arousal grew. He could feel her heartbeat speed up. The smell of sex and sweat became ever more overpowering, but he held on and started working the sensible skin of her exposed clitoris. Her pussy dripping again, erasing all of the progress they have made. Her sweat and girlcum covered skin was slippery, it was not easy to maintain a solid grip, yet Hayden somehow held on, doing his best to please the titanic girl. Judging by her moaning he and the rest were doing a pretty good job.

“Fuck that feels good! Keep fucking going!” she shouted, while her body started moving on its own, prey of the intense pleasure cursing through her. It was clear she would not keep still for much longer. And in fact just seconds later, her hands came and the slaughter began. Even with the knowledge that this would happen, many instantly died without even having the chance to avoid her deadly fingers. The few that managed to dodge in time frantically searched for something to hold on to, but she was shaved clean, there was nothing to hold on to or hide behind: they were at her mercy.Hayden desperately sprinted away from her sex, towards the immense valley of her toned stomach. And then her orgasm came. And when it did, she contracted her powerful abs and thrust into the air, sending Hayden flying. He immediately fell unconscious.

He woke up moments later, between her boobs. Pain all over his body. He slowly stood up. “Well, shit. One of you actually survived. That’s a first” said the titan, directly looking at him “You just broke a perfect record of total annihilation. That’s… annoying, but I am a woman of my word, so you get to live, tiny. Congratulations.”