- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
This story is part of a series, or a story contained in a world I'm developing.

The world is our own, set roughly 100 years in the future. A shrinking virus has spread throughout the world, affecting only males. Apparently nothing is known about the virus, but researchers are doing all they can to learn about the new plague.

Women are naturally surging ahead in power. As men of any kind are shrunk seemingly randomly, women rush to fill their places. Politicians and doctors particularly are seeing this change in most countries, as men lose power and credibility with their debilitating and humiliating sickness. In this new year, there are far more female politicians, doctors, and any important role in society than there are male roles. A corporation of women has risen across the world, known globally as Giantess Corp. This is now probably the most powerful force in the world, with leading political parties, and leading research development in all major countries, and it is growing. Giantess Centres have arisen in major cities like Giantess Corp. capitals. From these centres the women in power conduct all their business.

Giantess Corp. sends a friendly message to everyone. They are constantly working on the new virus, and learning all they can from it. In the meantime, they are imposing just laws on the changing society, hoping to ensure peace and order for all living humans, regardless of size or sex. They provide help for all the needs of the woman and her tiny man of today. They have everything to do with the woman and man of today. This is their message.

However, this does not always seem to be the case. The male population continues to shrink and disappear. Male protests arise, claiming that they are getting nothing, or claiming that they are being abused or even killed by the now dominant female population. They claim they are helpless against the Giantess Corp., which holds power in government, and seems not to be helping the dwindling males at all. Any protests that turn violent are immediately quelled forcibly by the Giantess Corp. Police Force. New and shocking technology is reportedly being experimented with in relation to the plague the women doctors are apparently trying the cure. Rumors of conspiracy are abound, but nothing can be done about it.

Giantess Corp. continues to advertise their peaceful message, and encourages anyone to go to them for any problems.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.










Part Of A Day In The Life Of Nurse Keyla

Another failed experiment.

Nurse Keyla stood in the bright white, immaculate hall. The area was part of the medical section of the Giantess Centre, Ottawa. Keyla snapped on her tight, white plastic gloves and reached into the large transparent container. She pulled out a tiny, 1-inch tall naked man, and placed him in the flat palm of her other hand. She raised him up to eye level and stared at him.

He stared back into her striking, gigantic green eyes, framed with black eyeliner. Keyla had pale skin and an angular face, her short, straight brunette hair fell on either side of it. She wore her nurse uniform on her slender body; a white blouse and mini skirt, and a folded cloth cap. She wore white pantyhose and white, 6 inch high-heel platforms. Her nails were painted blood red, just like her lipstick.

She frowned, looking at the scared little man standing in the palm of her hand. The plastic gloves stretched tight, revealing the intricate patterns of her skin.

Another failed experiment. Keyla could see nothing wrong with the tiny man, but that didn't matter. Oh well, more for me she thought, and an evil smile slipped onto her ruby red lips. The little man saw this, and began to whimper.

Dispose of them, that's the rule. She reached into the container and pulled out several little naked men, putting them all in her waiting hand. When she had emptied the container, there were 9 little patients in her hand.

Keyla closed the lid of the plastic container and then cupped her hands together to hold the men more firmly. Then she grinned as the tiny men huddling in her hands looked up at her in despair. Her teeth were bright white and looked sharp. She was beautiful and terrifying.

Both hands in front of her, Nurse Keyla walked down the aisle of clear containers. Each one contained tiny sad looking men, who stared at her as she passed. She looked happy and dangerous as she flashed some of them her smile.

She walked through several rooms, all filled with various medical equipment. Eventually she got to one door in particular, marked "EXIT". Keyla lifted her long leg up to the metal push-bar of the door and shoved it open with her platform heel.

It was an overcast day, but still fairly bright. The backs of murky, concrete buildings rose along either side of a wide, dry alleyway. The sun shone in rays through the clouds, through the light haze of smog. There was a slight cool breeze, and leaves passed through the chain-link barbed-wire fences of empty construction zones. The sounds of the city swirled round and up into the mottled sky.

The door slowly swung shut behind her and Keyla sat on some low concrete steps, her shoes resting on the paved alleyway. She leaned forwards and lowered her cupped hands to the ground. She opened them and the little men tumbled out to land between her towering white platform heels.

One of the men stood up. He did not reach half way up the shining white walls of her platform.

Keyla leaned back, smiling. She reached into her skirt pocket and pulled out a cigarette. As she started to light it, she addressed the tiny ones at her feet. "Do you know why you're here?" she asked. She took a long drag and then leaned over the men again. It was a frightening view for them, surrounded by the titanic Keyla. Breathing smoke onto them with every word, she said "You failed. Now I'm going to dispose of you." She took another drag. "Beneath my feet," she finished with a smile.

The tiny men stared up at her in terror. The one who had stood first shook his head and backed away slowly, shocked and horrified. Keyla looked down upon them, pathetic creatures. She grinned in amusement as they squirmed in fear between her mighty shoes. A few were crying now.

One on his knees wailed up to her, a tiny voice, "Why? Why are you doing this? What did we do?" before breaking down into tears.
"Awww," she said, tilting her head sideways. "I'm doing it because it amuses me, of course." She started to grind her shoes on the pavement, just small movements for her, but it was terrifying the tiny men between them. Keyla grinned. A couple little men pissed themselves.

She watched them squirm there, until eventually one little man scrambled to his feet and started sprinting through her massive shoes away from her. Keyla smiled lazily and took another drag.

She watched the little form slowly recede down the alley for a few minutes. Tiny sounds of frightened, half-hearted cheering drifted up from between her feet.

---

The tiny men all stared in tense excitement at the runner. They seemed hypnotized by the sight of him, by the chance that he might escape. Occasionally someone would let out a little cheer of encouragement. They were all too frightened to look back up at their captor.

It was hard for them to see him now, he had gotten so far. Although they could tell he was getting tired, it looked like he was about to away. "You're free!" one of them yelled.

There was a crash as a large object fell onto the earth in front of them. It took them a few silent seconds to recognize the huge shape of a cigarette butt smoldering in front of them. They stared.

Suddenly movement to their right, and a small gust of wind. The white wall of Keyla's shoe had gone. A shadow passed over them. It moved quickly past them, paused in front of them, and then another crash as Keyla stepped on her cigarette. Gasps of surprise followed as the tiny men watched the 6 inch heels, 6 times taller then themselves, rise as Keyla started to grind the cigarette with her sole. Hissing and scrunching noises came from beneath her shoe as the butt was crushed.

They stared. One side of the shoe then lifted up on its side as Keyla bent her ankle, exposing the aftermath of her foot on the completely flattened cigarette.
The men looked up, following her long pale, fishnet legs, past her ass and up to see her face turned over her shoulder, looking down on them, slight smile on her lips. They gazed back at her.

Eventually she turned her head. Tiny heads all lowered to see what she was looking at. They saw the tiny form of the runner on the horizon. They could barely recognize his shape. He was hardly moving at all, he must be extremely tired.

The men looked back up at Keyla. She was already looking down on them again. Her smile was wider. They gazed back again in mounting horror.

Keyla's heel touched the pavement as her weight settled. Movement on their left, a whoosh of wind as air rushed to replace the area formerly occupied by Keyla's left foot. Her enormous shoe swept past them, past the monument of her right foot, and then landed an incredibly far distance away, although it was just a normal step for the towering nurse. Her movements were slow to the little men, but her size was so great there was no chance of avoiding her. They saw every epic movement of her leg muscles as she walked, massive beautiful pillars encased in white nylon. The bulge of her ass moved up and down in her white miniskirt as each cheek moved with her legs. Past her tight waist her shoulders swayed sexily as her arms swung by her sides. Her silky dark hair swept back and forth across her neck.

They saw her heel rise and settle in her shoe as she took another step, saw her soles raise and then land on the ground again.

2.

She took only a few steps, but had moved a great distance for the little men.

3.

She had taken 3 moderate sized steps. It had seemed like agonizing hours for the little men, but had really been less than a minute. She was so huge, her massive, beautiful body still clearly took up much of their view. They could barely make out the little runner below as he turned around.

4.

In something like slow motion, the men watched as her right foot rose into the air, saw her white, shining sole as it reflected the light of the sun in a dazzling shine. Then the reflecting shine vanished as her sole swept forwards. Her knee started to straighten as her leg extended in front her.

The men were silent. The vision before them seemed to slow even more.

The runner fell onto the horizon. Keyla's foot descended directly over top of him.

Her godly shoe landed on the earth with a sickening feeling of shock, helplessness and loss for the little men. Those who were not vomiting stared hypnotized as her weight settled on her foot. Her other foot swept past as she continued to walk, not even breaking stride. Then her heel raised, exposing her sole once more. They saw a bright red mark contrasted on the white of her shoe as her sole raised up again, and eventually, settled onto earth again as she took one more step.


---


She paused, rested on her foot, and then pivoted on it to stand facing the little men again. Then she started walking once more, directly towards them.

The little men started scrambling. They ran in all directions, acutely aware of the fate that awaited them. They ran for all they were worth, away from certain death.

1.

2.

3.

Three steps, and Keyla was almost back where she had started from. As she moved, she saw the pink little forms, running, spreading out, their little limbs pumping. She saw there was one little man right where she had left them. Most likely he was too shocked or afraid to move.

Without breaking step, Keyla said, "Well that's convenient," and pressed her foot down on the lone man's body. She enjoyed the little crunch and the accompanying spurt of blood from beneath her shoe as she continued to walk. His body left a wet, red stain on the pavement.

Keyla's eyes fell upon a few of the men running across the alley. They had a long way to run if they were looking for cover. They were little targets, way out in the open, just waiting for her step.

She turned and walked towards them. There were about 3 of them out in the open now. In one step, she halved the distance to her nearest target. In two, her heel touched ground beside the little man and her sole smashed his body flat with a loud crunch as Keyla's other foot stepped towards the next target. This time, she raised her free foot behind her, and brought it swiftly forwards, kicking the little man with enough force to send him several feet, leaving a long, spattered trail of blood and limbs as his body tumbled and broke apart on the pavement. She rested that foot on the ground, and in one smooth motion stomped hard on the last man in line with her other foot. A delightful spray of blood suddenly decorated the pavement surrounding her platform shoe. Keyla's red lips curled up in a deep smile.

As she stood on his remains, she looked around for more. To her right was one. He had made it all the way to the wall of the opposite building. He was now running alongside it, dodging wet leaves and small debris. Keyla stepped towards him.


---


The running man heard a large step much closer to him now. He risked a glance over his shoulder to see the terrifying nurse's platform shoe and long, towering white leg stretching upwards. Above her tight blouse he saw her sharp features, dark eyes and red lips smiling high, high above him.

Suddenly he felt himself smash into the ground. He had tripped over something, maybe his own legs as he had witnessed the goddess behind him. He was scraped and bleeding in many places. He groaned and tried to push himself up. A shadow fell over him, and he looked up.

There was no sky. Above him was a ceiling of shadowed white and red nightmarish images. He glimpsed blood and flaps of mangled flesh before he turned back to the ground and vomited.

He quickly realized that he was not dead. Although he was still in the shadow of death, it had not moved. He saw the light all around the edge of the shadow. He could still escape if he ran. He scrambled to his feet and ran across the darkness towards the world beyond.

The light narrowed horizontally, disappeared. The ceiling slanted down and touched the ground, as Keyla bent her ankle sideways. He was forced to his knees. He would have to crawl in another direction before it was too late. The roof was lowering, the space beside him rapidly diminishing. He started to crawl back towards the building wall where there was more space. He focused on the far wall and crawled. He soon felt the ceiling press him down onto his stomach. He squirmed his way forwards, crawling madly to escape the lowering slanted roof, but there was nowhere to run. He reached the far wall and madly started scratching at it, desperate for any kind of escape.


---


Keyla giggled. She slowly pressed down on the last sliver of space beneath the side of her sole that was now touching the wall. She hardly felt his helpless body, but watched as it bubbled up between the tall white platform and the wall. Once the red reached it's peak, she dragged her foot backwards, leaving a tall bloody wipe mark on the wall. She smiled at it.

Keyla put a hand on the wall beside her to support herself, and brought her leg up behind her, so she could look at her sole. It was a gruesome splatter of blood and flesh, contrasting with the few patches of clean sole.


---


Three men huddled in a corner between the concrete steps and the wall of the Giantess Centre building. They watched horrified as the giantess smiled at her shoe. The remains of several massacred men were splattered on her sole, and now even on the side of her shoe. They retched painfully, as they had already thrown their guts out before. How could she do, this they thought, and looked up at her face.

Keyla smiled back at them evilly.

The men screamed. As she let her foot drop and turned towards them, two of the men started to run. They sprinted towards the open end of the alleyway. The third man clutched himself in terror. There was no hope of escape that way he new. He wished he had the courage to run anyways. What could he do in this corner but pray for mercy?

He considered following them, but then saw Keyla begin to move towards them. She took three long, graceful steps, and on the last, brought her platform heel high above them. The little man in the corner closed his eyes. He heard the crash as her shoe impacted on the ground.

Finally, he dared to open his eyes. He saw the two men, unharmed, still running for all their worth through the towering arch of her platform heels. They they passed through it's shadow and into the light on the other side and kept running. Confused, the corner man looked up.

He was once again greeted by Keyla's smiling face.

Oh god no, he thought, and backed into the corner. Keyla pivoted on her tall shoes to face the man. Flashing him a wicked smile, she stalked towards him. As the man watched her mighty shoes fall closer, he fell into the fetal position, as deep in the corner as possible, and felt his bowels go slack.

He felt her step shuddering through the ground, glimpsed her shoe, frighteningly close. As he watched, it pivoted once more, to face away from him. He didn't know what was going on, he didn't care, he just closed his eyes and awaited death.


---


Keyla turned away from the little man in the corner and sat down on the stairs above him. Her legs arched over his tiny body. Keyla pulled her foot back just far enough so the little man could not escape from his corner. Then she took out another cigarette and lit it. She took a drag and looked down past her crotch at the man.


---


He dared to open his eyes. He saw the shining white tower of her heel before him, like a pillar. He heard Keyla's lighter spark, hear Keyla's intake of breath, and soon smelled the smoke. He was terrified. What could he do? He realized he was huddled as tight as possible in a puddle of his own piss, but he had no urge to move whatsoever. Maybe she would forget about him.


Soon however, his hopes evaporated as he saw the heel raise above the ground.


---


Keyla inched her ankle up, holding her heel above the little corner man. She paused for a few moments, and then slowly pushed down once more. The thick heel completely covered the tiny huddled man, and his body surrendered a wet crunch as it was completely crushed. Blood sprayed the arch of her shoe's sole as the man's remains spread from beneath the mighty heel. Keyla smiled wryly, and twisted her foot back and forth on it's heel.

Soon, she was on her feet once more.


---


The two men ran. They could not believe they were still alive, but it was so. They ran for their lives. They didn't know or care why they were still alive, but concentrated on getting as far away from the sadistic giantess nurse as they could. They were beginning to get tired.

The sounds of mighty footsteps came to them from behind. One man chanced to look back, and saw Keyla striding towards them. "Keep running!" he yelled to his companion. With each step their pursuer gained on them immensely. The two men knew it was hopeless, but ran because they knew nothing else to do.

Soon, one of them fell. He hit the ground hard. His companion stopped and turned. The little man ran back towards his fallen partner and tried to help him to his feet, but it was all too late. They looked up and witnessed Keyla bear down on them.

As Keyla walked, her shoe descended on the two men. Her foot landed, and the fallen man immediately crunched on impact. The second man was covered by the overhanging lip of the shoe's toe. As Keyla's other leg swooped forwards and her body's weight shifted forwards, her shoe pressed forwards onto the surviving man, splattering him out from beneath and spraying the pavement with his remains. Her shoe rose and continued on its course, leaving a large bloody patch on the ground behind her.


---


There was one tiny man remaining. He had been kicked by Keyla's massive shoe, and lay several feet down the alley, at the end of a long trail of blood and body parts. He lay in a spreading patch of his own innards, his arms and legs had been torn off as he had tumbled across the pavement at high speed. Half of his skin had been scraped off by the rough ground. The man was somehow still alive, but only just.

He heard a crash beside him, and cracked open his bloody eyelids. Directly beside him had landed a massive cigarette butt. He now lay in shadow. With great effort, he turned his head to look above him. He saw the towering figure of Keyla like a Goddess. Her seemingly endless body stretched into the sky, framed against the sun. He saw the massive underside of her sole silhouetted above him, and watched it rapidly descend on his tiny body.


---


Keyla barely felt the last man squelch beneath her as she walked over him. She admired the bright red, contrasting splatter marks lining the white sides of her platform shoes as she walked back towards the door of the Giantess Centre with a content smile on her lips.