- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Contains : FF/f, Macro/Micro, Giantess, Underage preds, Vore, Anal Vore, Cruel Pred’s, waterworks, scat, yuri

Author's Chapter Notes:

Hey everyone. ^,^

 

Just another story to post on this wonderful site. I hope you all enjoy anime, because I don't know how to write anything other then that. xD

 

Please enjoy and lock your doors. This one gets dirty!

~ Northern Melromarc, Unknown village. ~

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

 

 

"Hey did you hear the news from the capitol? People are saying the princess has been kidnapped!"

 

 

"Again? When did they get her back? I thought the Demon of the Shield was still on the run with her."

 

 

"No, not the second princess. Princess Malty S Melromarc!"

 

 

"She was taken by him to?! Damn that Demon! Has anyone reported where he is yet?"

 

 

"No, he's still in hiding… This is just getting worse every single day. The King's gone mad trying to rescue his poor daughters. If he keeps up his search and taxes for it, then we'll be bled dry within a month."

 

 

"Damn it all! This is all the Shield's fault!"

 

 

 

Stepping past the pair of men arguing in front of him, Naofumi pulled his hood down slightly as he tried to conceal his face. This new information was interesting. He hadn't been aware that Myne had gone missing. Though, it bothered him to no end that he was immediately accused of abducting her without so much as proof of this claim.

 

‘Not that I'm surprised…' Whenever anything bad happened in this godforsaken country it was his fault. This was nothing new to him. Feeling a hand wrap around his own, the young man's eyes shifted behind him as he saw his fellow Demi-human companion just as bundled up as he was as she tried to hide her identity too.

 

"Master… Perhaps we should just camp out tonight. I think this town might be to alert for us to stay here…" Raphtalia whispered under her breath as she pulled both a hooded Filo and Melty along behind her. If what they had just heard was true, then the search for the Shield Hero would intensify and make traveling even harder then it was for them now.

 

Pausing in front of the small counter where the innkeeper was behind, Naofumi looked to his fellow companions as he studied each of them. Camping wasn't too much of an issue for him or for Raphtalia and Filo no doubt. But the same couldn't be said for Melty.

 

Looking at the blushing princess as she weakly leaned into the blonde haired Filolial beside her, Naofumi sighed. They had been walking for three days straight and frequently had to pack up in the middle of the night whenever patrols got to close to where they had been staying. To say they were all exhausted would be an understatement.

 

"No, it's fine. If people are looking for us, they'll keep looking in the woods. Staying in an inn or two every couple of weeks isn't much of a threat. We just can't do it every day. Make sure you all rest tonight. We'll be leaving at daybreak. Got it?"

 

Nodding tiredly, Raphtalia looked back at her fellow companions in silence as she saw both Filo and Melty yawning tiredly. Hopefully, they didn't overstay their welcome here. The last thing they needed was for local guards to come after them in the state they were in.

 

"Hey Innkeeper, one room, please. I need four beds." Seeing an annoyed look on the gruff older man's face, the elderly keeper simply huffed before leaning into his counter. "We're all booked up on group rooms. If ya have four in yer party, then ya gotta buy two rooms. Best I can do." He grumbled.

 

Growing irritated by the man's lack of tact, Naofumi began to haggle with him, but it seemed the older man was dead set on his former statement. Keeping her face low as her breath came out in shallow gasps, Melty quivered slightly before stepping past Raphtalia and pulling gently on Naofumi's cape.

 

"Sir Shiel-… I mean, Master… I think it's best we just take the two rooms. Filo and I can share one for ourselves while you and Raphtalia take the other. It's only for one night after all." There wasn't much of a chance of something going wrong in the span of a few hours, let alone with their rooms no doubt side by side.

 

Looking to his fellow traveling companions questioningly, both Raphtalia and Filo nodded in silence, before the irritated man sighed. "Fine. Give us two rooms for one night. We'll be out by morning, so no extra charges. Got it?" Naofumi bit back, earning a gruff scoff in return.

 

Watching her friend worriedly, Filo moved over to Melty's side before reaching out and cupping her hand. She looked almost sick with how flustered she was. Pulling Filo along with her as Naofumi began to walk towards the staircase leading up to their rooms, none of them said a word to one another as more and more people chatted the further in, they went.

 

Some spoke of the legendary heroes and what they had been up to. Others spoke of the king's troubling treatment of their towns. But, no matter which corner of the inn any of them turned their ears to, Naofumi's name could be heard. It seemed the sudden disappearance of Malty had riled up the vast majority of the kingdom even more than it already had been.

 

Hopefully, they could make it to their destination though, now that Myne wasn't leading the charge in stopping them as she had been in the past. Turning the small corner that led to various doors, Naofumi and Raphtalia looked to the end of the hallway before turning their gazes to Melty and Filo.

 

"You know what to do if there's trouble. We'll meet up on the edge of the town in case we're separated. Keep Melty safe, Filo." Nodding cheerfully, the bubble blonde giggled before clinging onto her friend affectionately. "You know I will Master! I won't let anyone hurt Mel!"

 

Nodding, Naofumi moved to his own room with Raphtalia not far behind him. Turning around, Melty softly panted now before making her way to her and Filo's room in turn. ‘F-Finally. I wish you would stop moving so much… dear, sister…' It was becoming unbearable for her to keep hiding her without the Shield Hero finding out. He was perceptive after all…

 

Tugging the startled filolial's arm as she pulled her friend into their room, Melty quickly shut the door before locking it in a hurry. "Melty, are you all right?" Pulling her brown hoodie down so her head wasn't concealed anymore, the young blue haired princess breathed deeply before looking back at her friend with a flustered expression.

 

"I-I'm fine… I just want to feed you again… It's been all I could think about over the past week. I wish we didn't have to camp out so much… If Naofumi finds out what I've done, he'll be mad at me for sure…" Feeling a pair of dainty hands grasp her cheeks, Melty's eyes soon widened before she eeped in surprise, as a pair of lips pressed into her own.

 

Moaning softly as Filo kissed her deeply, both Princess and Filolial fell back into the doorframe behind the younger girl as they quietly made out. ‘F-Filo!' It seemed she couldn't get these thoughts out of her mind either. But that was perfectly fine, for both of them.

 

Keeping the young heiress' head locked in place, Filo moved her tongue past Melty's lips as she tasted her friend's mouth. She was starting to get hungry! She could taste each of the things the younger girl had eaten today. There was sweet stuff from the berries they had eaten this morning. Salty and creamy stuff from the meat and potato soup they had for lunch. And finally some grainy substances from the bread that remained that they had nibbled on when they walked into town. Her sense of taste was wonderful sometimes!

 

Keeping her invasive pink organ pressed against the older child's damp cavern, Filo finally pulled away in a huff as she felt Melty's hands all but trying to shove her aside. She wasn't done yet! "*Cough, cough* F-F-Filo! I couldn't breathe! P-Please, don't be so forceful… I already told you I planned to feed you…" They didn't need to rush anything. They had all night after all.

 

Puffing out her cheeks like a child who had just been told no by her parent, the blonde-haired girl pouted but reluctantly complied as she waited for her friend to begin. Pressing her hands against her chest gently as she took in some deep breathes to calm herself, Melty quivered in excitement for what was about to happen.

 

‘I-I should feel guilty… but, I'm only aroused…' She should be ashamed as a princess for having these impure thoughts in the first place. But she couldn't help it. Filo was just the cutest creature she had ever laid her eyes on! And, this felt like divine retribution, for what had befallen the poor Hero of the Shield.

 

Nodding her head as she assured herself that it was, in fact, all right to do this… again. Melty's hands moved to the back of her elegant blue dress before she began to unlace the strings that kept it on her petite frame. Weaving her fingers in and out as the white laces fell apart, the younger girl leaned forward before her dress fell off her chest, exposing her bare form beneath it.

 

"Melty! Quit teasing me! I'm really hungry!" Filo whined before stomping her barefoot repeatedly. Smiling weakly, the navy-haired child nodded before wiggling her hips as she let her dress fall off her small form. Now bare except for a damp pair of light blue panties, the princess gently moved her thumbs around the dripping fabric as she felt the movement inside of them continue to increase.

 

‘If you were smarter, dear sister, then you would have stopped struggling.' It only excited her more… and made Filo hungrier. Pulling her panties down in one swift motion, Melty leaned back up before covering her breasts and lower lips in embarrassment. She had never done anything like this before… except, with Filo. And hopefully one day… for Naofumi to.

 

"H-Here she is… Welcome back to the real world, Malty…" Melty whispered bitterly. Moving her hand away from her crotch as she exposed her nakedness to the young blonde, Filo's eyes lit up in excitement as she watched the lower half of the older princess who had tormented both her Master and her friend for so long, frantically kicking her feet back and forth as she was no doubt drowned inside of her own little sisters crotch.

 

She could see the younger girl's excitement rolling out of her exposed folds as it gently dripped down onto the floorboards beneath her. ‘Yummy~!' She wanted to eat her so badly! This was a new experience for her, but she had been more then happy to try it if it was Melty whom she got to taste.

 

About a week ago, her friend had vanished into the night unbeknownst to Naofumi, Raphtalia, or herself, only to return the next morning in a battered state. Of course, everyone freaked out upon finding her like that, but, Melty had insisted that she was fine and that she had just settled some unfinished business.

 

While no one knew exactly what that meant, Filo had been privileged to find out as a tantalizing smell began to emanate between her best friends' legs. At first, it had been subtle, but over the course of days it grew too much for her sensitive nose to ignore and she had to investigate it. And well… One thing led to another once she found out what Melty had done to the older princess.

 

Panting softly as she began to spread her lower lips apart, the younger girl quietly whimpered as she felt her big sister slowly beginning to slide out of her. She never intended to end up playing with her sister once she had shrunk her down to the size she was, but… she didn't expect to feel so good about it either.

 

She had only wanted to shrink Malty in the first place to keep her in her place so she couldn't hurt either her or any of them anymore. But… No matter where she stuffed the tiny girl, her rebellious movements made the younger girl quiver in excitement. It felt so good, to hold this much power over someone who had tried to kill her repeatedly. Let alone her older sister. Hopefully, once she returned her to their Mother, she would allow her to keep Malty as punishment for her actions against the Shield Hero.

 

That is… if, she chose to tell her Mother. Filo had been an exception since she found out on her own… but, she didn't know if she wanted to really tell anyone else what she had done in the first place. Naofumi would be upset since it ended up putting him in more trouble. And Raphtalia would probably be enraged with her and want to kill her.

 

But… even with all the horrible, horrible things her older sister had done, she couldn't convince herself to have Malty executed. But… Filo seemed more than happy to keep trying. Upon discovering her the first time, the angelic blonde immediately ate her... But, she was still alive, even though she came out of the Filolial girl in the way most things one ate did. Blushing as she felt a pair of eager hands press into her pale thighs, Melty moaned weakly as her aggressive friend moved her drooling face closer to her exposed crotch.

 

"F-Filo…" Licking her lips as drool steadily trickled out past her mouth, the young blonde salivated at the sight in front of her before her stomach let out a quiet grumble of discontent. "She looks yummy Melty! Please, let me have her!" The bubbly girl begged before opening her mouth wide as she waited for her friend to give her what she wanted.

 

Shuddering as she watched Filo's pulsing mouth watering before her, Melty blushed before shifting her eyes away. ‘S-So cute!' She loved feeding her mother’s Filolials back in their capital. And this reminded her of that… but, now it was intimate… and it held much more physical undertones than any of the other times in the past.

Moving her shivering hand down past her waist, the young princess gently pinched one of her sisters wiggling legs before letting out a sharp hiss, as she pulled her outward. Moaning weakly as she felt the pleasant sensations her older sibling was giving her, Melty gave a final tug on the tiny girl before she swung out of her lower lips, and began to loudly wail.

 

Crying hysterically as she wept, Malty gasped for air as her head swung around frantically. Where was she now?! "M-M-MELTY! STOP THIS! PLEASE, CHANGE ME BACK!" Hearing the tiny cries of her fellow princess, the blushing blunette stared down at her sister somewhat sympathetically, but, the sight behind her quickly drew her attention away from her begging sister…

 

Rubbing one of her dainty hands between her legs, Filo continued to hold her mouth wide open as her tongue circled around her lips. It was so… hot! Trembling as her legs threatened to give out under her, Melty's breath came out in short pitched gasps as she continued to dangle her older sister in front of her best friend.

"MELTY!!! CHANGE ME BACK!!! P-PLEEEEASE!!! I'M SORRRY!!!" It sounded sincere. And… in most cases, the younger girl would have believed her. But, she knew better by now. If it wasn't enough that she had tried to have her killed… she had even threatened to kill each of her friends once she was returned to her former height. She had made lots of threats before. And only once she learned that they had no effect on her did the older redhead change her tone from threatening to pleading.

 

‘I'm sorry dear sister… but, you won't fool me again. Not me, or anyone else.' Keeping her eyes focused on Filo as she saw the wonderful look of lust being directed her way, Melty quietly gulped before moving the screaming teenager over her friends gaping maw.

 

"I-I'm sorry sister… but, this is your punishment from now on. You won't die though, I made sure of that. So, if it calms you any, then, I'll take solace in that. Now, reflect on your actions, inside of my friend." Melty muttered weakly. She prayed her words were justified. Because she felt like they were just a scapegoat to what she really wanted.

 

Screaming louder up at her little sister, Malty wailed at the top of her lungs for her to stop this, but, her decent soon shifted her cries of help, to cries of fear, as she saw what was beneath her. Growing wide-eyed as she heard a thundering moan beneath her, the older princess's stomach dropped upon looking into the grinning blondes' eyes. She could see, so much anger in them…

 

Whimpering as she continued to move down towards the kneeling child, the older girl began to thrash wildly once more as she screamed up at her younger sister. "MELTY! PLEASE! DON'T DO THIS!!! I'M YOUR SISTER?! DON'T YOU DARE PUT ME IN THAT FILTHY THINGS MOUTH AGAIN!!! I-I'LL, I'LL HAVE ALL OF YOUR HEADS FOR THIS!!!!"

 

Hardening her eyes at the weightless threat, Melty began to glare at her sister in anger. Whatever concerns she had, were soon swept away by the older woman's remark. This was divine retribution. And she dissevered what was about to happen to her.

 

"Don't you dare threaten my friends! I don't care if you want me dead… but, I won't stand to hear you say that about anyone else!" Melty screamed, before moving her fingers apart, and letting Malty fall from her gently grip.

 

Screaming as she plummeted downward, it wasn't much of a fall as she suddenly collided with something soft and spongy. Bouncing as she was knocked around, the older princess wheezed as the wind was knocked out of her before her vision was turned completely around.

 

Crying out for Melty as she was battered around by a large pink organ, all blood drained from the older woman's face, as she saw a light above her… and the two rows of pearly white teeth that accompanied the opening of the damp hole she had fallen in. "N-N-No… NOOOOO!!!! MELTY!!!! MELTY!!!!!"

 

Hearing screams echoing out of Filo's mouth, Melty's eyes never wavered from her blonde friend's face, as she drank in the euphoric expression she was making. "Enjoy, Filo. I hope you like your meal." Resisting the urge to shut her mouth, the little Filolial quivered on the ground as her hand gently rubbed her dripping cunny. These feelings… they were the same Naofumi gave her from time to time. She loved these feelings. And, since she got to eat to… it was perfection!

 

Smacking her tiny meal back and forth as she tasted Melty's juices littering the older woman's rancid body, Filo cooed softly before she began to close her lips deliberately slowly. She wanted the horrible woman to suffer for what she said to her friend!

 

Fighting against the giant tongue pinning her down, the redheaded princess let out a final scream, before Filo's lips closed silencing her screams from within her mouth. Looking back at Melty in amusement, the older girl swished her friends sister around for a moment before pulling the young princess's hand over to her throat.

 

Taking in a sharp breath as her hand was firmly placed over the little angel's supple flesh, Melty's eyes widened at the feeling of a small lump traveling down Filo's throat, as she felt her sister plummet downward into her friend's stomach. She had swallowed…

 

Feeling her legs finally give out beneath her, Melty gasped as she fell into Filo's arms before she panted for air. ‘S-So… c-cute…' She loved Filo! Moaning weakly as she felt the little Filolials hands wrap around her lithe frame, Melty hugged her closest friend before softly whimpering as one of the other girl's hands found it's way down to her legs.

 

"I want more…"

 

Nodding her head, Melty's lavender eyes shifted back to Filo's blue ones, as the blonde wore a feral look on her features. She had seen it once before. It was about four days back when she had first fed her older sister to the younger blonde.

 

After eating her, she had become forceful… almost, bestial really. It was both extremely endearing… and terribly freighting at the same time. But she knew what Filo wanted this time around, unlike the last. But she would get it as she had before. She wouldn't be able to resist her angelic friends' charms. She would never be able to… And she didn't care in the slightest.

 

Letting out a quiet eep as she was lifted up into the arms of the blonde bridal style, Melty shifted her gaze to the side as she blushed with embarrassment. This was as intimate as she had ever been. And, she couldn't be happier, that it was Filo who was doing it with her. ‘Well… I suppose maybe if it were Naofumi as well…'

 

She would have to cross that bridge when the time came. The Hero of the Shield wasn't about to take on a bride. Not after what her sister had done to him. Clenching her hands tightly against the blonde's arms, Melty was soon brought out of her infuriating thoughts as she was tossed downward.

 

Gasping as she bounced atop one of the two beds in the room, Melty's eyes widened as she watched Filo pulling on her long white gown before it came over her head and wings. "F-Filo…" Blushing even brighter as the young girl's pale, pristine flesh was granted to her, the young heiress bit her lower lip as she drank her in.

 

Filo really was nothing short of an angel. Both in this form, and her real one. But… she would rather have her as she were now, then the ladder given what the young blonde was about to do to her. Crawling on top of the bed with a predatory look in her eyes, the little Filolial licked her lips before her cerulean pools zeroed in on what she wanted.

 

Salivating at the sight of her friend's perfectly hairless lower lips, as they glistened back at her with her excitement, the dominant girl quickly leaned forward, before she mounted the shivering princess beneath her. "I can feel her Melty! I can feel that meanie I ate, in, here~."

 

Holding her breath as a hand was moved to the back of her head, Melty softly whimpered as her face was pressed into her friends' warm belly. She could hear it… and, her. There was a grumbling gurgle from within, and… the faintest pitch of what sounded like screaming. She really was in there… and she was fighting desperately to get out.

 

Hugging Filo's hips as she listened longer, Melty softly moaned as she heard her older sisters cries from within her best friend. ‘You deserve this…' She deserved much worse as far as everyone else was concerned really… but, she was still her family. Thankfully the magic she used to shrink her was within the laws of nature, and therefore was defensive and not offensive. It would take a lot more than digestion to kill the redhead. But it wouldn't be a pleasant experience. And, no doubt she would be suffocated and buried in the blonde's colon, the point of unrecognizability.

 

Biting her lower lip as she thought about the horrible thoughts she was having, the younger girl moved her hand down to her aching quim, before she gently began to stroke her dripping lower lips. ‘I-I'm… I'm a naughty p-princess…' She shouldn't be thinking these things… but, each thought, bad thought, made her feel so good!

 

Gasping as her head was shoved back into the pillow behind her, the younger girls' eyes beaded up at Filo as the angelic blonde quietly shook her head. "No touching yourself… only I get to eat you." Filo whispered lustfully.

 

Nodding dumbly as she was commanded, something which she was very unaccustomed to, Melty soon held her breath again as she felt a pair of hands press against her bare thighs, as they were shoved wide apart. She was helpless to the animalistic girl… she was just, her prey to…

 

Sniffing deeply as she drank in the tantalizing smells coming out from her bestie's crotch, Filo drooled as she stared back at her reflection, the younger girl's glistening folds being wet enough to saturate her undergarments completely.

 

"Melty… We won't get to do this again for a while, will we?" Filo whispered weakly. Looking back at the frowning blonde as she stared back at her dripping lips, the younger princess quietly frowned before shaking her head. "I… I don't think so… I'm sorry Filo. I know how much you've wanted to do this again. S-So, please! Do whatever you want with me!" She wanted to make her friend as happy as possible!

 

Shifting her frown into a wide smile, the bubbly blonde began to giggle giddily before lowering her head closer to her friend's exposed privates. "Really? Does that mean if I wanted to shrink you down and eat you too, you'd let me?"

 

Growing wide-eyed at what Filo had just said, Melty didn't have any time to respond, as the predatory girl's tongue sneaked past her lips, and darted right for the regal girl's dripping cunny. Gasping loudly as her legs buckled in the blonde's grip, the young Princess moved her hand up to her mouth to cup it as she tried not to cry out.

 

Trailing her tongue up the length of the blue haired girl's privates, the little Filolial grinned mischievously before she stuck her tongue out in melty's direction, the princess' own juices littering the blonde girls pink and spongy organ.

 

"F-F-Filo, what, are you asking me to do?!" She was so confused and even more aroused. She had been caught completely off guard by her friends' abrupt statement. Giggling playfully as she saw the disheveled expression the child made back at her, the angelic girl moved herself a little closer to Melty's legs before her shoulders propped the prone girl's thighs apart on their own, and her hands were now free to travel behind the younger princess for her to touch what she really wanted.

 

Growing rigid as she felt the other girl's hands sink into her plump rear, Melty's face matched her sister's hair at this point as her eyes darted away. With how Filo was holding her now, she was completely locked in place, and the little blonde could do whatever she so desired with her body… It was turning her on so much! She loved this side of Filo more than any other!

 

Propping her chin right above her friends quivering folds, Filo's bright sapphire pools, shifted up to the young heiress' lavender gemmed ones as her smile never faulted. "You heard me! I want to eat you someday! Your sister was yucky… but…" The child trailed off before she began to squeeze the princess's supple cheeks.

 

"You're, delicious! Mmm, I could lick you all day and never get tired of how yummy you taste Mel! So… I want to try eating you next! Can you do that for me some time? Pleeeeeeeease!!!" The angelic blonde begged, her eyes wide and pleading as she looked up at her friends shocked expression.

 

‘S-She wants to eat me…?' But, wouldn't that be kind of… gross? Gulping as she felt the hard decision laid out in front of her, Melty quietly shifted her head to the side before stiffening as she felt Filo's fingers dig into her butt. She wanted an answer now…

 

Biting her lower lip as she thought about the other girl's request, the young heiress soon sighed, as she already knew what the answer to Filo's request would be. "I… I guess, that can be arranged. Later! I, don't want to do that now. Not with my sister inside of you. But it won't be permanent! Got it? Is, that all right… Filo?"  Melty mumbled, her words timid showing her uncertainty of if they would please her friend or not.

 

Grinning broadly, Filo's smile never faltered as she let out a loud cheer of excitement before her face found it's way back between the younger girl's legs. "Thanks, Melty! I'm really looking forward to having you! But I get you now too!" She giggled before licking her lips.

 

Panting softly as she felt the blonde's breath wash over her quivering folds, Melty whimpered quietly as she writhed in the little angel's arms. "P-Please, can you just… you know!" This was embarrassing! And it was beginning to become unbearable!

 

Smirking mischievously, Filo shifted her eyes down to the blunettes glistening lower lips. They looked like they wanted a kiss! Leaning forward as her nose twitched, the naked blonde sighed contently as she smelled the intoxicating aroma. She didn't understand it, but she knew it was yummy even before she tasted it!

 

Finally having enough, Filo's tongue moved out from between her parted lips before she leaned in, and gave her friend a deep kiss. "A-Ahhh! MmMmmm F-Filo…" Gripping the bedsheets she was on as her legs spasmed in the little blonde's arms, the young heiress panted softly as she felt the tickling sensations she had only recently discovered travel through her hips, as they lightly shocked her senses. They felt, so wonderful…

 

Pulling her royal friend's butt closer, Filo cooed softly as she dug her tongue deep into the older girl, her greedy organ swishing left to right, up and down, as she tried to taste, everything! There were some really tasty juices Melty made… and they were all hers!

 

Digging her fingers into the young princess' plump rear, Filo's eyes gently cracked open as she looked up at Melty's writhing form, her voice coming out as cracked gasps and whimpers. If she didn't know better this time around, then she would have thought she was hurting her friend with how she was acting…

 

But, Melty had been quite descriptive with how wonderful this felt. And, after experiencing it for the first time herself, the little Filolial agreed. Which meant, that she could taste her friends' yummy juices for as long as she wanted and it only made the navy haired girl happy!

 

Crossing her eyes for a moment as she looked down from where her lips were latched onto, Filo blinked momentarily as she saw a small bead of flesh poking out from Melty's upper folds. She hadn't noticed that before. Humming softly, her throats vibrations echoing into the thrashing child, Filo soon pulled away much to the princess's dismay, before she moved her mouth over to the cute little bump atop her friends saturated cunny.

 

"Hey Mel, what's this?" Filo mumbled curiously before she gave the younger girl a hard lick on her tiny nub. Cupping her mouth as her back began to arch, Melty's eyes widened as she felt the shocking sensation suddenly run through her from her friend's startling action.

 

"A-A-Ahhhh! Filo…? What was… that?" Tilting her head to the side with her tongue still hanging out of her mouth, the little blonde looked down at the younger girl's crotch then back to her face then down once more… before a vicious smile graced her lips.

 

"You liked that didn't you Mel! Does that mean you'll like it if I do, this?" Wondering what the dominant girl was talking about, Melty had only seconds to process Filo's words before a loud scream erupted from the princess' throat, her hands having to forcibly cup her trembling jaw as she tried to stifle her loud yells of surprise.

 

Kicking the bedsheets beneath her friend as her legs tried to get out from underneath Filo, Melty's eyes watered as she softly cried from the foreign feeling suddenly coursing through her. It felt… g-great! She didn't know what it was!

 

Lapping at the small bead of flesh that crowned the regal child's quim, Filo's eyes were closed as she gently licked and suckled on Melty's lower lips, her own upper ones pressing against the princess as she tried to deepen her kisses.

 

This thing wasn't as wet as her friends' inner walls were, but, she could tell it was making Melty super happy when she played with it! And anything that made her friend happy made her happy! She could smell her scent even more now! It got a lot stronger once she began licking her weird fleshy nub.

 

Pulling her face closer to Melty as she ground her mouth into the moaning girl, the angelic blonde smiling knowingly as she felt the faintest of movements inside of her stomach. She hoped the mean lying lady liked her sisters' yummy juices as much as she did! By the end of the night, she would be swimming in them!

 

Feeling renewed vigor from her prior meals discomfort, Filo doubled her efforts earning even more muffled squeals from her cute bestie! Pulling Melty's hips off the bed and shoving her face as far into her crotch as she could manage, the angelic girl greedily drank what she could. It tasted so yummy, she couldn't take it anymore!

 

Biting her knuckle as tears rolled down her cheeks, Melty panted through her nose as she felt her inevitable orgasm inching ever closer. She was new to these experiences. She couldn't control herself! These pleasant sensations… they were, just too strong!

 

"F-F-Filo… I-It's coming out! I… I can't, hold on anymore!" Shifting her arms away from her friends cushiony rear and instead hugging her from behind, Filo nodded into Melty, but, her lips never left the Princess as she continued to feast. She was ready!

 

Gripping the bedspread on either side of her, the young Princess panted rapidly before she clenched her eyes. She was cumming!!! Screaming through clenched teeth, Melty's hips bucked into Filo's arms, but, the Filolial queen refused to let the blunette go as she held her in place firmly, and drank everything her best friend was giving her.

 

Swallowing the sweet flavors of her friend's orgasm, Filo moaned into Melty, but her voice only tacked on more pleasure for the younger girl leaving them both in a state of constant bliss. As the seconds turned to minutes, and the screams turned to pants, Melty finally fell limp into Filo's grasp as she softly gasped for air.

 

That was as strong as she remembered it was. And, it was wonderful… Whimpering once more as her knuckle moved back to her mouth, the younger Princess gently bit her hand again as she felt Filo's greedy tongue probing her folds even after her orgasm faded. She was such a glutton…

 

Making sure not a single drop had gone to waste, the angelic blonde finally pulled her tongue out of her friends quivering quim before she began to lick her lips. "Mmm, you were yummy Mel! I want to taste you more! Can we do it again? Pleeeeease!!!"

 

Panting softly as a small smile fell over her lips, the young princess blushed as she felt her hips still raised in the air. The way Filo was holding onto her, it was almost like she was clinging to a toy instead of a human being. ‘Heheh… I guess that means I'm her t-toy…' It was a weird thought, but… it kind of excited her.

 

"Sure, Filo… just… let me catch my breath… You really wore me out…" Melty whispered softly through long pants. She felt exhausted really. But, if Filo wanted to do it again, then, she would try to stay awake, for her. But… there was something that needed to be immediately addressed first and foremost.

 

"F-Filo, can you let go of me for a moment. I… I need to go to the bathroom…" Melty blushed. Pouting at the thought of letting go of her friend, Filo pulled her a little closer before her eyes widened momentarily. Grinning sadistically now, the little Filolial giggled to herself before looking back down at princess' troubled face.

 

 

"All right, you can go pee, Mel! But I'm not letting you go!"

 

 

 

 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

 

 

 

"LET ME OUT OF HERE YOU DISGUSTING BIRD! LET! ME! OOOOOOUT!!!"

 

 

Screaming at the top of her lungs as she banged on the inner side of the stomach, she was trapped in, Malty screeched in rage as she tried desperately to get out of her hellish prison. Kicking, punching, clawing, biting. Nothing seemed to work.

 

Yelling angrily as something sticky landed on top of her head, the redheaded woman grit her teeth in rage as slime and any other manner of foul substances coated her naked body. This was disgusting! She wasn't about to let some repulsive Demi-human make a meal of her again!

 

It was bad enough the first time that stupid bird digested her, but coming out was a whole other hell she wasn't about to go through again! She would get out, and then, she would have her sisters head for this! Banging her hands against Filo's stomach walls once more, the older princess gasped in shock as more slime suddenly fell atop her from above. WHAT THE HELL WAS SHE INGESTING?! THIS WAS SICK!!!

 

"Filthy, gross, bird! Let me out you disgusting…"

 

Growing silent as a weird smell (one that hadn't been present before) began to fill her airtight chambers, Malty cupped her nose in revulsion before a light dribbling noise began to echo out beside her. Looking around in the darkness, as gurgling noises and thumping permitted her on all sides, the sickened woman tried to find the source of the foul stench, before it completely assaulted her… literally.

 

Screaming as she was suddenly shoved down into the foul pool that had been knee-deep beforehand, Malty screamed as she was suddenly struck by a wave of warm and smelly liquid. Coughing profusely as her head surfaced, tears streamed down the redheaded princess's face as she spat violently.

 

What was this taste?! It was salty and bitter and gross! And, it wasn't stopping! Shielding her face as more and more liquid began to fill her already cramped chambers, Mayne let out a loud scream for help, before she was submerged completely in whatever it was the little Filolial had just drank…

 

And, she would remain that way, until the contents of the blonde's stomach finished digesting everything… in a few hours.

 

 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

 

 

 

"Eww, eww, ewwwww! That tasted gross Mel!"

 

 

"T-T-THEN WHY DID YOU HAVE ME PEE IN YOUR MOUTH?!"

 

 

Covering her face in embarrassment, the young princess was mortified by what she had done. ‘I can't believe she made me do that! It was the most humiliating thing she had ever done! If her mother ever found out about it then she would never live it down!

 

Sticking her tongue out as she rubbed her hands against it to rid herself of the salty flavor, Filo pouted quietly before her hands moved down to her stomach, it's gurgling echoing out as it tried to get accustomed to the murky yellow waters she had just drunk.

 

"I can feel that meanie moving around like crazy in here! Serves her right!" Filo chirped before giving her stomach some hard pat's to rattle the redheaded woman inside of her. If she had to put up with some gross pee in order to teach her Master's enemy a lesson then she would gladly do that for him! And, also for her as well… She really hated that mean woman.

 

Looking back at Melty as she continued to cover her face in embarrassment, the little Filolial giggled to herself before crawling over to her friend comfortingly. "Come on Mel, it wasn't that bad. And now you don't need to get up to go to the bathroom either!"

 

Not being swayed by the child's idiotic statement, Melty wanted to just crawl under the covers of their bed and hide, but the blonde had other ideas. Grunting as a warm weight suddenly fell on top of her, the blue haired girl peeked between her fingers before she blushed a bright shade of red.

 

Prying Melty's hands apart so their faces were now faced with each other's, Filo giggled softly before leaning forward and capturing the child's mouth with her own. Moaning weakly as the blonde laid on top of her, the young heiress didn't resist her friend as she let her have her way with her. She did promise to let her do whatever she wanted with her after all…

 

But, with that being said…

 

 

Releasing her kiss after a few moments, Filo gasped quietly before she licked her lips excitedly. "Eww… my pee does taste gross… why couldn't you have waited till the flavor was gone!" Melty whined. She never thought she would know what the taste of her own urine would taste like and she never wanted to know again!

 

Giggling happily, the bubbly blonde buried her face in the crook of the younger girl's neck before she sighed contently. "Cause." Sighing from the rather bland remark, Melty hugged Filo closer as she cuddled the Filolial queen into her.

 

She was happy to lay like this. With Filo in her arms, things just felt right. Hugging onto her friend tightly, Melty sighed before her hand was grabbed gently by Filo, and moved over to the blonde's warm tummy. "Can you feel her Mel? Your sister's really angry… Will you be this mad when I eat you?"

 

Gulping as she felt the light bumps and taps coming from within the blonde's belly, Meltys eyes shifted away weakly before a small smile graced her lips. "No… I'll be happy. Because, I'll be closer to you, Filo." Letting out a startled gasp as Filo squealed with joy, the young princess was once more assaulted by the blonde's lips pressed against her own.

 

Moaning into their kiss, the navy haired child clung to her friend contently as her hands wrapped around the angelic girl's lower back.

 

She wouldn't be happy about being eaten… but, she trusted Filo with her life and knew the blonde only wanted to make her feel good in the end.

 

She just had to put her faith in her, just as she had always done in the past.

 

 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

 

 

~ Two days later ~

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

 

 

 

"All right you two, I'm going to get out now. Don't take too long, Master Naofumi should be just about done with dinner."

 

"Okay, Raphtalia! We'll be out in a minute!"

 

 

Waving back and forth to the older Demi-human as she walked out of the small pond that they had been bathing in, both Filo and Melty watched the brunette as she gathered her belongings before walking over towards the tree line their camp was close to.

 

They had been on the road again for the past couple of days and it was nice that they found a calm clearing to make camp in. It even had this nice lake to clean up in! Splashing water onto her face as her petite wings flapped behind her, Filo gasped in delight before turning back to Melty, the blunette calmly scrubbing her arms as she took care in her cleanliness.

 

She didn't use to go a day without taking a bath, so any chance to tidy up was an opportunity she jumped for. "Hey Mel, I think she's ready to come out now!" Pausing her gentle scrubbing, the princess' eyes widened momentarily before they darted towards where Raphtalia had just been.

 

"Are, you sure filo?" Nodding quickly, the angelic blonde wiggled around momentarily before she began to walk towards the edge of the lake. "Come on! We have time before Master comes looking for us!" Filo giggled.

 

Sighing as their bath was interrupted by what was about to take place, Melty dipped her long flowing locks into the water once more before resurfacing and making her way over to her friend. This was only going to end up with them both wanting to play later. Why couldn't she have held it in longer?

 

Coming to the small shoreline as her naked body displayed itself to the wilderness, Filo shook her body around as she tried to rid herself of the excess water still clinging to her. Looking over the ground, the Filolial soon found what she wanted before she giddily hopped to a large wet area of sand before digging out a small amount, and squatting over the hole she had made.

 

‘Time to come back out you meanie!' Grunting as she let her intestines push along everything she had eaten over the past couple of days, the little blonde sighed contently as she felt her sphincter open up before she began releasing her waste down into the makeshift toilet she had dug.

 

"Do you see her yet Mel?" Pinching her nose as she tried not to smell her friend's poop, Melty scowled in silence as she watched the last of Filo's waste drain out of her cute tushy before she wiggled her rear and turned around to search as well.

 

Malty had to be in there somewhere. She had no doubt exited the blonde girl's stomach once the movements died off. And after her first go through they both knew she couldn't be digested either. So, that only left one place to look.

 

"Come out, dear sister… where oh where are you?" Poking her fingers through Filo's warm excrement, Melty tried not to think about what she was doing as she searched for her tiny sibling. She had to be here! Feeling her efforts soon rewarded as a hard lump was wedged deep within one of the small clumps of poop buried under everything else, Melty squeezed it tightly before smiling. It was her all right.

 

Pulling her hand back up so both she and Filo could look at the redhead, Melty's simply sighed as she saw the brown stained mess that was Malty. Her skin was smeared all over, and her hair was matted completely in shit. Even bits and pieces were stuck in each of her holes and orifices. Who knows how deep in everything went?

 

"Wow, you really are just a piece of poop, now aren't you?" Filo giggled. Lifting her head up weakly Malty's eyes fell to her younger sister as she coughed out bits and pieces of filth she had been forced to swallow. Extending her shaking hand towards the navy haired girl, the older princess gurgled as she tried to speak, but, no audible words came out. At least, none either of the two children could understand for that matter.

 

"Hmm, maybe we should just bury her where she came out of and cover it back up. She didn't taste that good, and she looks even grosser now." Filo whined. She didn't want to put that gross woman inside of her again. Keeping her eyes locked onto her older sisters, Melty felt, something for her.

 

It should have been remorse, or perhaps sympathy. But… it was actually, regret. Regret, that she had turned out as she had. Because as much as she wanted to pity the pathetic looking woman, she just couldn't. Not after everything she had tried to do to not just her, but to everyone else. Her older siblings' words still echoed out in her mind. Her threats, and her actions.

 

"Filo, turn around please… and bend over." Blinking in confusion, the little blonde tilted her head to the side before nodding. "Okay, Mel! What do you want to do with her though?" Rolling Malty's body back and forth over her hand, the navy haired princess sighed before turning around to look back at the little Filolial's pert rear.

 

"You said she looks like poop. I'm just going to put her back where poop belongs." Looking up at her younger sister with wide eyes, tears streaked down the disheveled redhead's cheeks as she continued to reach out towards the giant child for mercy.

 

Seeing the piteous state her sibling was in, Melty sighed but moved towards Filo regardless. "I can't kill you Malty… You're still my sister, and I don't believe in killing others. But you still need to reflect on what you've done. Once we reach the capital, I'll hand you off to Mother for further judgment. But, until that time comes, you'll have to put up with whatever I deem necessary. So, take this time to think about all the pain you've put others through, and not just your own. Please." Melty finished remorsefully. Before moving her filth laced hand and sister towards Filo's plump ass.

 

Spreading the blonde's cheeks apart as she displayed her twitching pucker to the spasming woman in her grasp, Melty's eyes softened momentarily before she sighed. "I will give you an out though, that is… if you could call it that…"

 

Nodding her head slowly as she looked at her sister for mercy, Malty tried to speak, but her throat was still lodged full of that foul demi humans waste. She couldn't talk. Couldn't breathe even… she was just, in pain. And she'd do anything to make it stop!

 

Looking back at her sister with emotionless eyes, Melty shifted her gaze away before speaking once more. "The spell I used to shrink you down to the size you are now didn't make you immortal. You can certainly still die if the circumstances are right. So, to prevent that, I forced a small charm inside of you when I rendered you unconscious. It's about the size of a pebble, but the runes etched on it are powerful. As long as it's inside of you, you can't die from Filo's stomach acids, or for that matter pretty much anything else really. If you want your punishment to end that badly… then all you need to do is pass the charm inside of you, and you'll be able to move on in peace…"

 

Looking up at her sister speechlessly, tears began to fall down Malty's eyes once more as understanding set in. Her sister wasn't going to let her go… she was only telling her this so that she could choose to die if she couldn't take it anymore…

 

Keeping her eyes shut so she didn't have to see her sister anymore, Melty sighed once again before moving her hand back towards Filo's puckered anus. "If you want this to end, then just eat whatever you find inside of Filo, and the charm in you will come out on its own. I hope you'll bear it for a while longer though, dear sister. We should reach Mother's capital in, two? Maybe three months? You can wait that long, can't you… Malty…"

 

Forcing her sister's upper body into Filo, the angelic blonde gasping in surprise from the foreign insertion, Melty continued this, until her finger wiggled back and forth all the way inside of her, and her sister was long gone from sight.

 

Lowering her eyes now, Melty looked away weakly as her hands were withdrawn from Filo before the little Filolial turned back around to face her friend somewhat surprised by what she had said. "Is that true Mel? I don't remember you telling me about any charm you used. Can you make one for Master to?!"

 

Sighing regretfully, Melty looked down at her waste-ridden hands before making her way back over to the pond beside them. "There isn't a charm Filo… I just said that to Malty because…" Trailing off as she tried to find the right words to use, a pair of hands soon crept around the young princess startling her briefly.

 

"Because the mean woman hurt your friends, and you wanted to hurt her back?" Filo whispered into the younger girl's ear. Shivering from the warmth of the blonde, Melty looked away guiltily before giving her friend the tiniest of nods.

 

"I, guess… I don't know. Let's just finish cleaning up. Raphtalia will probably come looking for us soon." Giggling as her bestie tried to change the subject, Filo just nodded as she wiggled be tushy back and forth contently, the squirming inside of her ass tickling her pleasantly. She could get used to having something up there! It felt kind of nice!

 

"Hey, Mel… can I stick you in some other places when you shrink for me too? I think you'd feel really good in here~." Filo whispered before pulling Melty's hand down to her crotch. Blushing a bright shade of red as her fingers were pushed into the moaning blonde's cunny, the young heiress quickly pulled away from her giggling friend in a fluster.

 

"K-K-Knock it off filo! W-We need to head back already!" "Aww, but you want to go inside of me, don't you? Pleeeeease~." "I-I-I SAID K-KNOCK IT OFF!!!"

 

 

Watching from the sideline of foliage as both Filo and Melty laughed and ran around one another, Raphtalia was quiet as she pondered what she had just witnessed, a small smile soon forming over her features as she turned away.

 

She knew that the Princess of Melromarc had mysteriously vanished… but, she would have never imagined it was up the butt of their Filolial queen. Sighing in amusement as she thought about the hell the horrible woman was no doubt going through, the raccoon eared demi-human began making her way back to camp, to inform her Master that the others would be along shortly.

 

And, only that.

 

 

Their secret was safe with her. So long as she got a chance, to pay Mayne back for her past transgressions… amongst, other things…

 

 

 

 

To be continued…?

Chapter End Notes:

 

Please review and tell me what you think, and if you like it, I may just make a sequel.

 

Until next time guys. See ya!