- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Author's Chapter Notes:

Originally this was going to be a one-off single chapter story, but as they tend to do, this story got away from me and will now be at least 2 or 3 chapters long.

                Her name was Ru, she was 20 years old, 5’ even,  with flawless skin. Her ice-blue eyes popped against her pale skin and platinum blond hair. Her septum was pierced, her lips were soft and full. To him, she was gorgeous; perfect. Eric had been working at the show since he was 30, 5 years now, and this had been Ru’s first year. He had seen her in passing during the season, and thought nothing of it. First years usually don’t last that long. It wasn’t until after the season that her truly noticed her.

                There was a training meeting scheduled for a smaller group of performers who wanted to grow and go further in the show. Eric, having been there so long, was always at these meetings; partly to learn something new each year, and partly to help out with the training. It was on that first day of training that Eric noticed Ru. She was standing outside waiting for it to begin, wearing combat boots, jeans, and a black shirt. He figured there was time to kill so he approached her and made small talk. He had been good at meeting random people and making small talk.

                They got along fine, but didn’t talk much the rest of training. He had been busy help, she had been busy learning. He hadn’t really been focused at the end, and slipped out without saying goodbye. He didn’t really think much about her again until the next training day, and that…That is where it all started. That is where it all changed.

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

 

                It had been 2 weeks since the first training session and the next session had come. Eric pulled into the parking lot early and headed toward the front door where everyone gathered to wait for it to begin. He had said hey to his friends, people who had been there for years, and looked around at the group. Some he was surprised to see back, others he was surprised to see didn’t return. As he was surveying the crowd, his eyes fell on her petite frame and his jaw almost dropped.

                Today, Ru had been dressed differently. She still wore tight jeans, but she wore a black shirt that had been ripped all the way down on both sides and tied together at the bottom. Beneath it she wore a red, lacey bra. Over the shirt, she wore a sex harness. As a dom, he knew the harness well, and he smiled to himself. Maybe she was a lot kinkier than he thought. His eyes moved down. On her feet she wore a gothic-looking pair of open-toed black high heels with platform soles. “She has the cutest toes,” he remembered thinking to himself. He had a thing for sexy heels and boots. Had a thing for feet.

                That day, Ru sat next to him during training. She made conversation with him, laughed with him, joked with him. He remembered constantly glancing down at her feet and her heels. He remembered a few times his mind wandering. “What would it be like to be beneath those heels?” “What would it be like to be tiny and trying to climb the sole and reach her toes?” “What would it be like to lick the heel? To wrap his whole body around it?”

                He shook himself back to reality as he heard her voice .

                “What are you thinking about?” She asked, her icey eyes sparkling as she looked him over with curiosity.

                “Hmm?”

                “You got lost in thought there for a minute.”

                “Oh, I dunno. I guess I’m just spacing out. Long day. Tired.” He was good at lying. He had to be. With a fetish like his, and his mind always wandering, he had to come up with excuses.

                “Well wake up!” She laughed and playfully hit his arm. He smiled at her touch, laugh softly at the hit, and pretended, for her sake, that it hurt. She smiled at him. Not just with her mouth, but with her eyes. He almost melted.

                “This is wrong,” he thought to himself. She was 20. He was 35. That’s a huge age gap, but he couldn’t deny that she was gorgeous, breath-taking, really. He couldn’t deny that they seemed to get along, and felt comfortable talking and joking with each other.

                The rest of the training day had gone much like that, and everything was wrapping up. They added each other on Facebook, said their goodbyes, and went their separate ways. He didn’t reach out to her that night, or the next couple days. He didn’t want to seem like he was trying hard, and also didn’t want to seem too creepy.

                After a few days, she reached out to him. They started joking and talking, getting to know each other a little better, and becoming friends. They talked about her style, her harness, what he was into as a dom. They talked about nothing, more than anything. Random conversations about random, stupid things. None of the conversations, however, stuck out more in his head than when it suddenly turned toward his fetish while he was at work.

Ru: What are you up to?

Eric: Just sitting at work, bored, looking for something to watch.

Ru: I just watched Downsizing on Hulu, you should check it out!

Eric: What’s that?

                He knew what it was. He had heard of it: A movie where people elect to shrink to 5 inches tall to help with pollution and overpopulation. He didn’t want to sound like he knew exactly what it was and had been meaning to watch it. Instead, he let her tell him about the movie.

Eric: I’ll check it out!

Ru: DO IT!

                She seemed a little excited about that. Why was she so excited about him watching the movie? He turned it out and watched it. It wasn’t that interesting, sadly. A good movie, sure, but in no way did it play into his fetish.  He messaged her after.

Eric: Well that looked interesting.

Ru: I mean you shrink down, live in tiny towns, and are pretty much rich.

Eric: I dunno about all of it. I would rather still interact with the big world. Maybe live in a dollhouse in a friend’s house.

Ru: But then you’d have to rely on them all the time. You’d get bored because you’d be stuck in their house with nothing to do. Plus doll houses don’t have plumbing.

                She had put an awful lot of thought into this. His mind raced, wandered, and imagined.

Eric: Yeah, but it would be kind of fun. I’d totally do it.

Ru: If I did it I’d want to be taller, like 12 inches.

Eric: If I did it I’d want to be smaller. Like an inch. I’m surprised you’d want to. You hate being called short. I imagine you’d prefer towering over tiny people.

Ru: If I was towering over tiny people, I would totally crush them all!

                His face flushed. His groin grew warm. His mind raced. All he could do was imagine her in those heels, walking around, chasing screaming people and crushing them under her.

Eric: What? You’d crush me?

Ru: No, you’d be safe. I’d let you run away while I crushed everyone else.

Eric: Or I could ride on your shoulder and watch!

Ru: You’d be too small to ride on my shoulder!

Eric: Ok, I’ll ride in you pocket!

Ru: Deal! Lol

                Their conversation for the rest of that night focused on this scenario. They talked about what it would be like. At one point she told him if he were an inch tall she’d attack him to a hook and wear him as an earring. He’d never thought about that before, but it sounded fun. Plus, he would be so close to her beautiful, perfect face. His reply to that was the following:

Eric: I’m surprised you didn’t say you would have me ride on your heels to watch you crush people.

Her: Well you’d fall off.

Eric: Hmmm, you could attach me to your shoe! Like a piece of decorative heel jewelry.

Ru: YAAAAAAAS! Ok, if you shrunk yourself you’d totally ride on my heels when I’m wearing them! And when I’m wearing sandals, you get to be my earring!

Eric: Haha, deal!

Ru: Ok, I’m going to bed! Goodnight!

                And with that, she was gone, their conversation done. That was all he could think about the rest of the night. It was all he could dream about. They talked the next day, but he didn’t want to bring it up again, didn’t want her to think he was weird. It was a fun conversation, but just a random one and not something he wanted to risk by keep pressing. She didn’t bring it up again either, so he figured it was done. How wrong he was.

                The next week they had another training session. He had gotten there as always and looked around for her. She was nowhere to be found, and his heart sank. Had he scared her off? They continued to talk after that conversation, so he didn’t think so, but now she wasn’t here. He met up with his friends and hung out. As the doors were about to be unlocked and everyone let inside a distant rumbling could be heard. Thunder? He looked up at the sky. Not a cloud.

                The rumbling…no…thudding, sounded like it was getting closer. The ground began to shake in even intervals. BOOM. BOOM. BOOM. BOOM. The sound was getting closer. It was coming from behind the building. The building was now shaking with each thump. The windows rattled. A large, dark figure, backlit by the sun, came into sit over the roof of the building. The figure looked like…Like a head?

                Eric craned his head to look up at it. A shadow fell across the ground, and across him. It was a head! But not just any head. It was Ru, towering over the two story building! GOD she was even more beautiful at this size. All around him, he could hear the sounds of people running and screaming, trying to escape this massive, towering figure, this image of pure beauty that loomed above them like the goddess she was.

                He watched as her body shifted, turning slightly. She was lighting her leg. She was going to step over the building. He watched as her leg rose, the knee, then shin coming into view. Next was her foot. It was clad in the same gorgeous heels that she wore the last meeting. As everyone ran he stood, transfixed on that giant heel. He watched as it moved over the roof and began to slowly descend. Screaming. Terror. But not from him. He couldn’t move. The heel looked like it was headed for him, but he remembered what she said. She wouldn’t crush him.

                He continued to study the massive heel. He heard the voice of one of his friends. She was screaming at him to run, warning him to get out of the way. He could hear her voice getting closer. He turned his head to see her running in his direction. She was going to try to push him out of the way. She didn’t get that far, though. She stood no chance. When a bug takes on a person’s shoe, the bug stands no chance. Eric didn’t flinch. He didn’t move. He just watched, motionless, as his friend was crushed by the giant heel of his other friend.

                The shoe was right next to him. If he reached out, his fingers would touch the giant sole. When she was normal sized, the sole had been about 2 inches tall. Now it was twice his height. His fingers reached out and gently caressed it. He hadn’t noticed the other foot coming over the building until it crashed down behind him, tasking out several bushes. His eyes slowly followed the foot up. He could see her toes, 12 feet in the air, slightly peeking out over the shoe. He could see her ankle, her legs…Her bare legs? He followed them up. She was standing directly over him, with her legs on either side of him. He looked up, past her knee, impossibly in the distance. Further up. She was wearing a tight black skirt.

                His eyes continued to move up. In the darkness of her skirt, he could see lacy red panties peeking down at him. He was completely aroused. He stared for a few seconds, ignoring the pandemonium around him. God she was gorgeous. He felt so tiny, so helpless, and it felt right.

                One of her shoes shifted slightly and he turned to look at it. He watched as it rose again, watched as crushed bushes fell from it as it rose. He followed its arc. There was a group of people huddled behind a car in the parking lot. She was going for all of them. They didn’t run. He didn’t question why. He didn’t care why. He watched as the shoe fell on them, taking them all out with the ease of stepping on a soda can.

                Part of him envied them. They got to know the joy of feeling those perfect heels on them, even if it was only for a brief instance before they felt nothing at all. Next to him there was a loud scrapping noise. To her, it was nothing more than the tiniest twist of her foot, but to him it was as if an entire building was being rotated. His eyes were still fixated on the shoe that had just crushed the group of people. He heard the noise next to him again. She was twisting her foot, trying to get his attention.

                He turned to look at the giant heel he had just touched. His eyes followed it up once more. This time something caught his eye that he hadn’t noticed before. Attached to the side of the shoe there was a metal cage, the perfect size for him.

                His alarm blared, an annoying sound pulling him from the most amazing dream he had ever had. He turned off his alarm with a groan and sat up in bed, rubbing his eyes. He was still trying to separate dream from reality as he looked around his room. God that dream was amazing. God, he was hard. He looked down at his phone and checked his messages, and noticed the date. It had only been the day after they had their conversation. It had been a long dream. He opened his messages.

Ru: Morning!

Eric: Morning. God I had a weird dream last night….

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed! This chapter included growth, but the rest of it will most likely be shrinking related! Please leave a review and rating and let me know what you think