- Text Size +

 


 

 

And with the passing of the months the long-awaited September returned, full of rains after once again the dome air conditioning systems failing due to the extreme summer heat. Thursday, September 3 was the day decided to enter the pregnant mini-giantess after finishing the preparations that a person of 10 feet and 3 inches (3 meters and 22 centimeters) tall and 1272 pounds (577 kilos) in weight needs… They aren't few precisely.

 

And although the Barlow Holm marriage had risen well motivated that day with everything ready already in the caravan, the magic of chance hit them again. An inopportune puncture of a wheel forced them to lie on the side of the road to the UpperBright, and by chance he wanted that same road was the one that all the journalists who were going to attend a press conference of the mayor of Brightside that night decided to travel.

Just enough that one of them recognized the family caravan so that everyone stopped around them asking for an interview and statements for the last actions that the beloved president of the country had taken before the elections. The girls didn't think under any circumstances to open the caravan door since doing so would confirm to journalists that this was their vehicle and that was not considered reasonable for any of them.

The two options taken were to call Addams on the one hand and the mayor on the other, trusting that either of them would do something.

 

One did not answer the call, too busy preparing for the night. The other tried to use their contacts, but since the marriage had a flat tire halfway to their Handshake grounds, there was not much I could do to help them without admitting that they were them.

Once again Addams was challenged and confronted in his own land (rather at the gates of the same) and not even all calls to news agencies was enough to stop everyone who wanted to cover the biggest birth in history and that was also the birth of the wife of the most favorite vice president of the democratic and republican sectors of the country who launched themselves to publicly support the neohumans.

 

In the first instance, Alanna decided to wait patiently for the crane service to arrive to pick them up, both for not having any hurry and for not wanting to make any numbers before the press after so many hours invested in earning a kind and affectionate image.

And she waited.

And wait.

And at 2 hours of waiting Alanna's patience began to fade.

 

Her wife was beginning to be exhausted from lying on the caravan sofa, her huge belly protruding so much that getting up alone or even walking was not a viable option. "Please ..." Erika sighed, releasing the adapted switch (That really was nothing more than a version with larger controls made to measure for someone 10 feet) that her wife had given her for her anniversary. "Keep calm while you are still in you four little... babies!"

 

Alanna snorted, rising and stretching as much as the ceiling gave her, barefoot to rest her feet as she reached her wife's side, placing her hands on hers. Even with Erika's hands between her belly and her hands, noticing the extreme agitation of her unborn daughters was extremely simple. “They are very playful, huh?” Alanna asked trying to get a smile from her wife, sitting on the side of the mattress so she could stick her ear over her belly.

 

"You don't know. Makkena especially passes day and night kicking, many more than I tell you to notice ... and as soon as Makkena starts Elysia automatically seems to respond wanting to play, and for them that is kicking ... Anne didn't stir so much, right?” A melodious and tired giggle was born from her wife's lips, a tired smile as he dropped his head on the cushions. The moments where there was an opportunity to force labor were scarce, the greatest possible comfort was to be able to know well the forms of her daughters, something that greatly helped the pregnant woman to memorize and notice who was doing everything inside her.

To the left of everything was Hali, the most different of the four with differences. The little girl was going to be the first neohuman fish (or mermaid, as all parents of the same type of neohuman insist on calling their daughters) born from her mother's womb, her skin somewhat more gray than her sisters'. Two small fins each born from a forearm, elongated ears folded down on the sides of her face and a tail large enough for its size (almost 60% of the body of the small one according to Theo) born from the waist and replacing her legs completely. Its tail was full of all types of fins even undeveloped at all (from a large caudal fin at the tip of it, through two pectoral fins on each side of the hip to a dorsal fin smaller than the rest at half tail behind) something that worried mothers a lot despite the fact that Addams had insisted that most of the neohuman fish children needed a few months to live so that their fins were fully developed.

 

Continuing from the left was Makkena, who shared many features with her sister Elysia, both physical and personality since both were the most active in the quartet. While Elysia was somewhat smaller than her sister Makkena was the winner in size of the four, being automatically designated to be born the first for simple safety during childbirth. Makkena seemed to have many qualities of canine neohuman, from a narrow tail at birth and especially wide at its tip, clearly canine ears at the tip of her head, arms and legs (rather hands and feet) large and strong and with terminations midway between paws, claw and human hand/feet, a fur coat surrounded all the extremities of the little one, that except for the greater size of the limbs brought many memories to Addams of the small Lisa Fang in her first hours of life. (evidently saving distances)

 

The next one on the other side of the belly was about Anju, who had nothing weird at first. Unlike her sisters, Anju had 100% humanoid characteristics without any extra, something that calmed and brought certain concerns to the minds of both wives. And even being the most normal in appearance, the little girl was the one who had the most headaches with the entire medical team, since for some reason they were unaware of Anju, she was consuming much more than the rest of her sisters, being the smallest of them all.

Anju had been identified as the cause of the dips in sugar and tension that had chased Erika throughout the pregnancy, which couldn't make any sense no matter what point of view they tried to use. In the end, Addams himself had to intervene among the doctors and scientists that why Anju was consuming so much would be easier to see after birth.

 

And finally but without diminishing importance was Elysia on the right end of the belly. As playful as her sister Makkena, Elysia especially enjoyed stirring at untimely hours to her mother's disgust, waving her long, slender tail (as opposed to the thicker tail on her Makkena limb) as far as it came, which most of the time It was one of the belly walls. The right distance so that depending on the moment, she would tickle her mother even if she was sleeping soundly.

Upper ears longer than that of her sister Makkena, hands and feet more human but still being covered by a thin layer of fur and a size that placed it in the third of the category completed the last of the quadruplets.

 

4 new lives, which by simple logistics should be born a few weeks in advance. Addams had decided to listen to the pleas of the two mothers, trying to endure the delivery as much as possible to give the quadruplets enough time to develop as much as possible. Unfortunately, Erika's belly had limited space and the limits to which the mini giantess mother was being forced were becoming too much.

"You 4 ... don't give your mother so much work, please," Alanna said without taking off her wife's belly. Recognizing the voice that called them achieved the opposite effect to what Alanna expected, noticing how this time kicks and agitations came from the 4 separate points of the belly. "Ehh ..." Alanna quickly backed away, turning to her wife to see her with her head bent back biting her lips. "It hurt, right?"

 

"I remember that Anne was doing something similar whenever I called her ... but as much as Anne was very big these are 4 and not exactly small ... So there is your question of whether it hurt, I only have one possible answer: Like hell" Erika sighed again and giggling, just in time for her wife's lips to catch her.

 

"Just a little more, hold on ..." Alanna whispered, bringing her lips together again in a kiss of love and support that Erika needed so much. "If they gave me a coin for every time I've whispered this in recent months-"

“You would have 2, remember? You said it while we set up our room” Erika interrupted her wife, clutching her belly and stroking it in an attempt to get one of the four to understand the message.

 

 


 

"Just a little more, hold on ..." Alanna growled trying to support the weight of her side so that it was all a bit straighter.

 

"I don't know how much I'm going to endure, but I didn't give up in Vietnam and I won't ... grrrr ... now!" Jackson shouted, grabbing his side of the frame even harder, lifting it enough for Roland to drill both sides and check with his level. Once everything was correct Roland launched himself to screw the four screws, giving his daughter and Jackson a green light to finally release the bed frame.

"Jesus Christ... What the hell have they built this thing on?! How can a simple piece of wood weigh so much!?”

 

Alanna raised a finger asking for a few seconds to breathe, drinking almost a liter of water in the interim time. “According to the specifications that arrived yesterday next to the first boxes, everything is built with snakewood with an internal structure reinforced with metal. Between the mattress and this we are talking about that they should hold 3 and a half tons of weight ... I'm so scared to think that Erika and I get to weigh so much together"

 

Jackson and Roland couldn't but whistle in surprise, knowing that the number would be high but not so much. Thanks to the sky between the forklift of the main stairs and the two forklifts that Alanna had rented the transportation of everything had been simple, what was no longer so simple was the final assembly inside the room, where Erika had been given an attack of extreme shame that had forced Alanna to assume manual labor. Luckily, not a few people came to their aid when the vice president began to ask, enough to mount three different assembly teams: Alanna, her father and Jackson in the master bedroom; Fraje and Nellie, Addams, Cascadio and their assistants in the dormitories of the teenagers and Erika (Just watching), Williams, Evangeline (caring for the pregnant woman and the girls) and Alanna's cousins r03;r03;in Anne's new bedroom across the hall.

The monumental task had already been a previous afternoon and much of the morning in just taking each box to its place, so everyone had decided after eating intensify the pace to finish it all that afternoon. "Hopefully we have this beauty to push the couch and glue it to the frame" Roland said as he gave two affectionate lashes to the truck that was helping them so much. "God knows that if the bed frame weighs so much I don't even want to imagine the couch”

 

"Honestly, what scares me the most right now is like building the mattress ..." Jackson point with his thumb the huge 5x6 meter mattress that was lying in the middle of the hallway, so large that the trio doubted that even after expanding the frame of the door to the maximun was possible to put it inside the bedroom. A problem they had encountered while riding precisely the bed couch, Roland being the first to mention it when he saw how large the fully assembled structure was.

 

Alanna nodded to nothing in particular as she sat in one of the largest chairs in the room, one that had had to break the palm rest to be able to use them comfortably. "We are very big ..." Alanna said aloud to herself, revelation bringing a laugh to her friend and father for how silly it sounded. "Wait here for a moment ..." Alanna got up running between the tools and the wooden boxes that had transported everything to the hall, sprinting this time around her mattress until she reached the door of Anne's new room, whose name was engraved with a wooden letter chosen by the girl AND PLACED by her, which meant that there were no two letters straight one after the other.

 

Inside the thing was going well, Anne was already jumping on her mattress next to Gabrielle while Williams and Callen struggled to finish assembling one of the drawers that would surround the wall of the bed. Across the room in the already finished playground was her beloved and very pregnant wife accompanied by Evangeline and Sidney, sitting on the old mattress in Anne's crib and still looking directly at the face of her two friends. "My love-" Alanna called to get them out of the conversation, running to them and being greeted by a chocolate and raisin cookie offered by her wife. "No thanks, raisins is something that only Europeans can enjoy"

 

“I don't remember that it was we who put the raisins on the cookies… or yes, I don't know. The point is that they are delicious-”

"That isn't the question or the point..." Alanna answered giving and accepting the cookie, taking a bite without wanting to admit that this time her wife's craving had ended in something delicious. "The point is that ... we have to change rooms"

 

The news fell like a bomb on Erika, perhaps a little too exaggerated considering the disheveled expression, the drowned scream and the opening of the hand releasing the cookie directly to the ground with which her beloved wife had accompanied it all. "I get it. The mattress, right?” Erika asked, recovering her composure as if nothing ever happened, picking up and eating the cookie without even bothering to clean it. "I said last night that I don't know if it would fit through the door"

 

"Not at all" Alanna wrinkled her eyes, her motherly instinct snatching the cookie from her wife and cleaning her with a napkin before returning it.

 

"If I didn't say it, I should have thought about it ... or not, I don't know, Makkena spent the night kicking... and God only knows what Anju will be doing inside, but getting up hungry every 40 minutes isn't normal" Erika continued to eat quietly without giving much importance to the state of permanent stunning in which she lived the last days while behind her Evangeline and Sidney were trying to get Alanna that both were handling her wife's confusion as best as possible.

 

Alanna nodded doing the good work gesture with her thumb, returning to her wife. “We are going to take everything to one of the giant rooms… and we will place it as best as possible in a corner. If then you see it too open and it gives you some bad vibes we can always buy a fabric roof-”

 

"Alanna, I'm fine, trust me! God, how good are these cookies!" Erika said giving her most reassuring smile to her wife. “Go there and make me a room that I feel proud of in the same way that you have made me four daughters, by surprise and against all the laws of nature”

 

Not understanding (or not wanting to understand) her wife's simile led Alanna to decide to say goodbye with a kiss, running back to the door where her father and Roland were waiting with some of the most impressive expressions of terror and pain that the mini giantess vice president had never seen. "If we get right now, we will be done in a couple of hours" Alanna tried to cheer both men, pushing them thanks to her impressive strength and her huge hands to drag them back to the bedroom.

 

 


 

"Yes ... I think I only said it at that- Wait a moment, you weren't there when I said it!" Alanna suddenly exclaimed in a voice perhaps too high, the concern of how far away the journalists were respecting by returning again.

 

"I was not here? Are you sure? I remember it too well ... or it can be the result of fatigue and and those safe painkillers for pregnant women. God knows that I don't remember anything that happened when I was so bad this past July”

 

Alanna smiled trying to clear the discomfort of her wife's heart, slowly stroking her forehead while gently combing her hair with the other hand. “You spent the nights without sleep and the days awake, my love… nobody is going to blame you for not remembering such an empty month for our family that the most exciting thing was to change some furniture”

 

“And the first day of Anne's daycare? That happened in ... July, right? Wait wait! It was in August! I'm sure because it was a day after I changed the painkiller to a weaker one! Oh God..." Just remembering it was enough for both mothers to sigh at the same time bumping their heads, each scream remembering as if it were yesterday.

 

 


 

(4 days before)

 

"NOOOOOOO!" Anne screamed with all the force that her lungs allowed her, clinging desperately to the mattress of her bed while her two mothers rubbed her back in circles. "No nononononono no!" The little girl crying as if they were killing her, giving so many heads to her pillow that her mothers began to worry about the integrity of her neck.

Alanna and Erika thought they had everything ready, a whole week before telling wonders of the nursery to convince their daughter, driving in front of it up to 2 times a day trying to get the 6-foot-7-inch-old girl to get used to -and hopefully- to see her.

 

Now that the day had come the two saw how wrong they were when they woke up 2 hours earlier just to make sure Anne had time to mentalize. 2 hours were too few.

"Come on, my sunshine ... a good äldre syster has to-"

"NO NO NO NO NO NO! HOME!” Anne shouted rolling down her bed until she hit the wall, where she continued crying this time towards her. The process of slowly making Anne independent of her mothers was resulting much more difficult task than planned, since although Anne had agreed to sleep alone first she had to sleep previously with her mother present and that meant that Alanna had to make a minimum half an hour empty everyday until Anne managed to reconcile the dream. (Since for Erika lying down and getting up minimum would be 2 hours minimun)

 

It was more than possible that mothers should have begun to make their daughter independent sooner, but as Erika had made it known to the last unfortunate soul that had suggested it (in this case her own grandfather) Anne had become much more shy and dependent as she grew and gained knowledge, a totally unpredictable development. (Unpredictable even though her father had warned that Erika herself had done the same as a child)

Alanna and Erika looked at each other for a few seconds, Alanna deciding to walk the huge 3x3.5m bed (larger than a double bed but considering that Anne had arrived a few days ago to reach two meters high) until arrive next to her daughter, who had become strong wrapped between the sheets. “Mitt solsken, there dina vänner kommer att vara där och du kommer att ha in fantastisk tid! (My sunshine, all your friends are going to be there and you're going to have a great time!)" Alanna whispered softly, stroking her daughter's ears behind her in an attempt to get her out.

 

"Do you know that your friends trust you to be there? Gabrielle and Naseera depend on you, you will not want to abandon them to their fate, right my sunshine?" Erika whispered trying to move around the bed without much success, her stomach just letting her advance on her back and the loss of muscle mass in recent months by so much rest had reduced the strength of her dorsals.

 

The combination of both mothers managed to get Anne out of her hiding place, crawling on the bed until she reached her mother Erika. "Små systrar ..." Anne whispered, hugging her mother's womb, filling her with kisses for her little sisters.

 

The two mothers died of love with the scene, Alanna taking her wife's head in her lap so as not to interrupt her daughter. “Your sisters need you, Nellie and Fraje to teach them everything, and for that you must learn everything, right?”

 

Anne nodded without raising her head from her mother's womb. "Ales mouse says that I have to be their hero ..." Anne said with a fully recovered smile, jumping out of bed to jump for her costume. The two wives looked at each other smiling, not knowing how long it was good to let the little girl believe in her imaginary friend.

In the end the two decided that with only a year and a half behind them Anne still had plenty of time to play with as many imaginary friends as she wanted. “Rabittan! Anne rabittan will come the night!” Anne shouted running around with her mask and red and blue cape, an unequivocal sign that seeing so much kamen rider had really impressed her.

 

"We're going to have to take her like this to daycare, aren't we?" Alanna sighed helping her wife to sit down.

 

"Our little hero knows the hero's maxim well, always wear your costume and your symbol as a flag!... I should limit how much kamen rider we see, right?" Alanna nodded to her wife, who could only sigh and laugh.

 

 


 

 “Do you think Anne would be upset if I see the next chapter of Kamen Rider Build without her?” Erika asked as she swapped her back cushion for a pillow to get a better grip.

 

“Have you run out of the switch's battery yet? I put it to charge last night” Alanna growled jokingly while leaving her wife's cup of hot milk for a snack at the table.

 

“No, but I'm already tired of continuing to fight against the same journalist, that although it is a surprise that some of those vultures are playing pokemon right now and again, fighting all the time against the same Stall team gets too tired… Damn the time gamefreak thinks that Slowbro must have a regenerator…” Erika spit falsely trying to emphasize her displeasure, taking the cup of milk and taking a big sip. "We are rich, we have money, how can we not have a wifi device installed here?!"

 

Alanna shrugged as she sat back with her wife on the bed, pushing her coffee as far as possible so that the smell did not make Erika jealous. "We had never thought of using this as a real... you know, caravan, so I guess a wifi device has always been something we have missed" The two wives looked at the screen that showed the cameras that surrounded the caravan, all showing the improvised family vehicle still surrounded by journalists jumping God knows how many laws but clinging to a simple legal vacuum to circle the vehicle if there was no emergency. Bored of waiting for to the crane, Alanna decided to give in to the whims of her soulmate turning on the laptop and preparing the next chapter of its series.

She might not understand anything and where so much emotion came from, but while Alanna enjoyed it and made it more bearable, the wait was all worth it. And hopefully this time she does manage to keep something from the series, not as her last attempt.

 

 


 

"A best match!" Erika, Nellie and Anne yelled at the same time, their two daughters getting out of bed while Erika kept straightening them. “Are you ready ?! Build up, henshin!” A completely excessive emotion and that Fraje and Alanna could only observe with a poker face from the table of the mothers bedroom, a bedroom that really was a room in the gigantic room covered with walls and blue fabric ceiling.

“Mamma! Rabittan! It's Rabittan!” Anne shouted, pointing at the screen completely in ecstasy, trying to make her mother Alanna share the emotion as well.

 

Alanna smiled innocently trying to hide her confusion that the Japanese power rangers were so attractive that the three girls in her family were so absorbed. “The mouth, mamma. Your expression betrays you” Fraje scolds his mother while showing his hand. "By the way, trio of 7 that wins your double pair, you are making it very easy for me, mamma" The amazon teenager smiled proudly while collecting his prize consisting of chocolate coins, no monetary value but a lot of free sugar.

“Mamma, is something wrong with you? You aren't taking cards or... you know, playing”

 

"Do you understand ... do you understand that?" Alanna asked pointing discreetly to the television without much sense, since Anne was bouncing on the bed so excited that it clouded any attempt to talk to her, her sister or her superpregnant mother.

 

“Kamen rider? Cascadio was explaining to me a little the other day when he brought my older sister and Anne the following season, which was also the day Nellie got hooked on the series. Apparently they are the original power rangers to the point that power ranger came from a ... spin off? I believe-"

“No no… I wasn't talking about the origin. I love your sister and all of you madly, and God knows that I have endeavored to learn from everything that she likes in the same way that she forces herself to watch documentaries and scientific conferences with me ... but this is the only thing of all her hobbies that I fail to understand the appeal. And now, more than ever, I must understand it. Anne is enjoying this a lot and I don't want to be left behind in my little daughter's first pleasure, I don't know if you understand me. With Nellie I can share the passion with basketball, with you for poker ... but-”

Fraje covered her mouth hiding a godly giggle for his mother. “Oh mamma, you are so adorable. I don't think you'll ever be left behind for not sharing their strange hobbies! Let's focus on something really important, like our mother-son poker game or how broken the dealer was yesterday when Anne opened the door!”

 

The memory of the delivery man falling on his ass brought an instant laugh to the mini-giantess vice president, who had to approach her son's chair to be able to comment without Anne getting to remember the moment, which would certainly start to cry again. “Don't be mean, Fraje! We continue to see Anne as a normal toddler, but for a normal person… it must be a great impact”

 

“I was thinking the same day the other day when I was elected to the basketball team-”

"You're on vacation"

 

“The other day in the park. Nellie tried to let us play with some university students and in the end they just wanted me… a bad decision in retrospect, since as I warned them my coordination is nuññ. Returning to the main topic I was saying, and that I had the pleasure of checking on our growth is that it is constant and perfectly proportional, that's why Nellie and I are having problems with the shoes you gave us! The number 21 sports you gave to Nellie are a 21-foot adult woman, while what Nellie would need would be a 21-foot youth!”

 

"No ... well, if what you're saying makes sense ...-" Alanna leaned back in her new chair, even something too big for her, rubbing her temples with both hands. “But I have two questions first: The first, why do you always use Nellie as an example? And the second isn't a question but I don't care. What you mean is your foot has not finished growing by puberty ... and technically it is correct but it isn't the cause”

 

"Oh, no?! And what is it if I can know, mamma?”

 

“That Nellie has a proportionally thinner foot than Erika.. You should know, Fraje, your older sister has big, wide feet no matter how much she hates to admit it” Her son was silent, nodding in a gesture more than typical already in her family. “In the rest of your argument you are absolutely right, if this suits you. Anne has ... has a good big head, hehehehehe... isn't different from that of her friends in proportion, but from the point of view of a normal person it's absolutely huge! Last week Addams was completely frozen to see that Anne had eaten half an apple in one bite, and God knows that if someone should know Anne as much as we do it's him”

 

The news didn't surprise Fraje in the least, who could only accept the information trying to redirect the concern to another point. Bringing his mouth to his mother's ear, Fraje whispered as low as possible. “I know it's a stupid question right now, mamma… but will the food be an issue for us? The other day I had the big mistake of seeing the shopping list before they sent it to the supermarket and it almost gives me a hearthattack thinking that we eat all that in just a week”

 

One more person who brought up the subject and whom Alanna could only reassure by rubbing her hair and hugging him. “Trust your mothers, honey. Let's keep things good and ignore things like I have been banned from entering the supermarket after the last incident in the aisles” 

 

"If they can't handle a fertility goddess with divine hips like you, mamma, I don't know if they deserve even to go there," Fraje whispered in a tone that Alanna couldn't understand her meaning.


"I don't know if I should feel flattered or offended that you basically called me a fatass" Alanna laughed while taking the deck of cards too small for her, a fact that hurt her in the soul since the tricks of shuffling that she had learned in college to impress Erika were already impossible for her hands.

 

 


 

"I can't help thinking how very worried Nellie and Fraje are and they don't tell us..." Alanna whispered at the end of the chapter, snuggling closer even to her wife's armpit. Putting the series from the beginning had been a detail on Erika's part, which had helped especially to keep her wife even more attention in the series. “You are now the only one who has exceeded ten feet… but in a few months I will arrive that mark, and a few months later they will both. Life is proving difficult now and I wouldn't like them to start feeling discriminated against”

 

Knowing well what her wife was talking about, Erika fought for a few seconds against her belly, straightening herself so she could comfortably surround her shoulders with her arm. "We are very big and that isn't going to change anymore ... or we continue up or we stay as we are, but we will not go back down from this point" Alanna nodded knowing even better what Erika was trying to say. “Let's trust our city, I know that no matter how big we are, they won't turn their backs on us. These four will grow only knowing the love of their family and friends and the freedom to become whatever they want! That, I can promise you- AGgggggg ... damn it! I was saying nice things about you four, little scoundrels” Erika growled writhing in pain as she hugged her belly.

 

"Spark?!" Alanna asked quickly preparing to get up and call Addams if necessary.

 

Erika nodded, slowly catching her breath, lying back on the cushions, still clenching her teeth. "Elysia is going to leave all the other electromasters in utter shame ... at least we can comfort ourselves with that."

That her unborn daughters will already demonstrate the NEsPer skills inside the womb is something that fascinated Addams and all the scientists and researchers at Handshake, of course this was only because they saw it from outside. Each spark of Elysia or Makkena's heat load was directly directed against the walls of the belly, causing a pain that Erika herself had difficulty explaining.

 

"They will be the best ... all our children will be the best, you'll see my love" Alanna kissed her wife's forehead to try to comfort her, both ignoring all the noise that was forming outside the caravan.

 

And after almost half a day of waiting, the rescue came in the form of a truck crane, which quickly honked all journalists demonstrating a bad attitude that was received by the marriage as if he were their guardian archangel.

7 hours of waiting later, the marriage Barlow Holm was able to enter Handshake to begin the long process of childbirth.