- Text Size +

 


 

 

(February 9, 2020, 12:00 AM. Home of the Barlow Holm family. Fourth week of pregnancy)

 

1 month.

4 weeks pregnant, just thinking about it was still weird for Erika. The Amazonian mother (although Addams was considering starting to use the term mini-giantess due to an "investigation" that the director had done on the internet and of which he has no interest in speaking) rested in her custom hammock while Anne played with her friends Reed, Naseera and Ariah in the playground designed for her size that Alanna had built with her own hands.

(Her hands... and Erika, Roland and great grandfather Melker hands)

 

The day was especially busy for the family, extending even to the whole neighborhood. That afternoon was the moment where the marriage would meet with the gynecologist who would take the situation of the quadruplets, but to arrive at that moment in the afternoon Alanna before had to attend a massive meeting of owners in the park. When hours earlier Erika had risen more or less lively, the idea of r03;r03;offering to take care of Reed, Naseera and Ariah while their non-working parents attended the meeting seemed fun and simple at first sight.

 

...

What she didn't know is that just 15 minutes after Alanna went to the meeting and Nellie and Fraje to study with Elizabeth came the terrible well-known "Morning sickness" a few hours later. After having lived it from outside year and a half before, Erika didn't expect at all how terrible nausea and dizziness were, just holding on to her willpower and not wanting to scare children unnecessarily. (Although it was more than possible that the mild depression that Handshake's psychologist had diagnosed had something to do with her condition)

 

The laughter of the four children (Rather two, since Naseera was still as shy as ever and Ariah rarely laughed) served as a temporary relief for her, stroking her stomach while thinking about that afternoon's visit. Being in the fourth week of pregnancy it wasn't possible that that her belly was prominent, no matter how many daughters she had inside... and yet Erika was really obsessed that something felt weird inside:

Normally they were simple things, such as a small heat stroke or a sudden shock when touching someone else ... The strangest thing had been a few days before, a sudden drop in sugar that had forced her to sit down and make Jackson go buy her something sweet before she kept running.

 

It was quite possible that everything was her imaginations, enhanced by the fears of being pregnant with quadruplets ... but the something inside Erika was trying to tell her that they were extremely real. Almost as real as the screams of her little ones.

“Mine! My doll! Anne doll!” Anne shouted raising as much as she could the stuffed animal she was playing with, trying to push it as far as possible from Reed's reach. Unexpected pregnancies, quadruplets ... and to all that was added something else in case it was insufficient:

Anne had begun to enter the “It’s mine!” Phase… with all that that entailed. The idea of r03;r03;giving Anne a room for herself was hanging around her mothers' head quite often, an idea that she used to return to the trunk after every attempt for the little girl to sleep alone and the resulting 5 hours of constant crying.

 

“But I wan! I wan tha doll!” Reed began to cry by clinging and tried to climb Anne's legs, really obstinate in taking the old stuffed animal that Erika had taken out of one of the old boxes with childhood memories still piled up in the garage. “My doll! MY DOLL!” The little lizard (as his mother liked to call him) was much more direct and aggressive than the rest of Anne's friends, acting in a way much more childish and capricious than the others.

 

The fight between Reed and Anne didn't leave the other two girls indifferent, who took different ways of approaching the situation: To the surprise of no one Ariah kept smiling as Anne and Reed struggled, opting to drag one of the children's chairs that Erika had given them taken out and sit in the front row of the fight.

Naseera, on the other hand, couldn't bear the idea that her two friends would fight in front of her, opting instead for full speed respect until she reached Erika's hammock. “Aunt Eri! Aunt Eri!” The little lamia pleaded practically crying, clinging and pulling Erika's arm to get her attention.

 

"I know, my little orm... fight isn't good, right?" Erika smiled tenderly at the little girl who didn't lose a second that the Amazon sat down to take the hole in her lap. “Fighting is bad… but arguing serves to be more friends as long as you don't hurt the other person. What are Anne and Reed doing? That's not fighting or arguing… it's being sweety dummies!”

 

"Dumy? ... Anne no dumy! Anne is… is…” The little lamia began to scrub her head for some word that would serve to finish the sentence, becoming frustrated with herself.

 

"Eh eh!" Erika let out a melodious laugh as she gently grabbed Naseera's wrists, preventing the little girl from ruffling even more. “Nothing happens for being once in a while a little dummy! What matters is be good and nice and apologize to the people you care about!”

 

"Anne no dumy ... I l...love Anne ..." Naseera whispered as the Amazon hugged her even harder, giggling at the little lamia. It was kind of silly (in a good way) to be touched by how much the little girl loved her friend, and yet Erika couldn't stop smiling like a fool ignoring her nausea as she stood up with Naseera in her arms. (the lamia wrapping her tail around Erika's arm instinctively)"

 

Both of you! What's going on here?” Erika pretended to be angry to get the attention of her daughter and Reed, who turned to listen to her. The two children looked at each other, teeth clenched with even the bad blood between them.

"Mamma!" "Aunt Eri!"

Reed and Anne shouted, throwing themselves on the floor in Erika's legs, each hugging one.

“MY DOLL!”  “I WAN THA DOLL!”

The two cried as if they were living in it, wiping snot and tears on Erika's too small tracksuit. The Amazonian mother sighed as Naseera clung tighter to her neck, a sense of victory flooding her for her decision not to want to dress and choose instead to wear the oldest and smallest clothes in her closet. The bad luck came from that, with Anne's enormous size (only a few centimeters smaller than her mother Alanna originally was), her nose reached just her mother's knee, the most stretched and forced part of the tracksuit so tears and boogers directly touched the skin.

 

"Come on, come on ..." Erika knelt while Naseera climbed up to her until she hooked her neck. With free hands Erika took a small one on each arm. "You have to share, guys ... you can't fight for a stuffed animal-"

"DOLL!" "I WANN!"

And back to scream, crying this time wiping on Erika's shoulders. The most curious thing about the situation came that hours before both children had rejected the same stuffed animal in favor of playing with a ball.

 

It is said that the crying of a child has a special effect on the brain of his parents, stimulating him to stop that crying above all in the world. With a 1-year-old daughter Erika could confirm that theory, but with dozens of possible examples. "Ok ... you both want the doll but we can't split it in two ... what do you think if instead we share it-"

The Amazonian mother fell when she noticed a small hand that was pulling on the waist of the sweatpants, a hand belonging to the little girl who was smiling silently in a slightly (quite) disturbing way. "What's up, my sonat?"

Pointing at the doll, Ariah opened his hands without even opening his mouth. The curiosity was too much to resist until Anne, who gladly handed the doll to her friend.

 

Before the watchful eye of the mother and her three friends, Ariah walked away from the group, walking without any hurry until she reached the slide for Anne's friends (Since, as little Anne had checked and ending crying, the slide was completely unable to keep herself from foot if she tried to climb; not to mention that Anne couldn't sit in any way), climbing on it and holding the stuffed animal with both hands towards the abyss.

"What is Ariah diong, aunt Eri?" Reed asked, still staring at his friend, who started shaking her wrist up and down.

 

“I would love to know, my ödla… I would really love to know. And it's doing” Ariah continued with her strange ritual of waving her wrist, faster and faster, to the point that Erika was beginning to fear for her safety, seeing how much the slide also stirred. "My sonat ... you shouldn't ..."

 

"AHHA!" Ariah shouted out of nowhere and for no apparent reason, scaring everyone present equally. “No more fihts! Nothin to Nothin!” The little girl kept screaming as she lifted her wrist above her head, throwing her with all her strength to the ground.

But that doll never arrived. Faded as if it had never been there, not a trace to cling to. "Aye, no more fihts ..." Ariah nodded proudly of what had just happened, pulling down the slide without giving much importance to her actions.

 

Slowly and without saying a word, Anne and Reed separated from Erika, the two crawling to where the doll should have fallen. Looking at each other as Ariah arrived and occupied the hollow space in Erika's arms, the two little neohumans began to feel the ground slowly until their hands clashed. What Ariah thought was a good way to end the one-time dispute became just the opposite, since as soon as Anne and Reed saw that the doll was really not the immediate response of both of them, it was to burst into tears, disconsolate.

“MY DOLL!” “I WAN THE DOLL!”

Confused and losing her smile for the first time all day, Ariah turned confused towards her "aunt" shrugging her shoulders not knowing what could have gone wrong. "My sonat ... where is the stuffed animal?" Erika asked slowly, picking up Naseera who couldn't help crying again just to see her best friend and friend do it. (Empathy, Erika cursed silently)

 

“Yesteday want it too, so I gave her to stop the fiht…” Ariah whispered biting her lip, mentally pointing out the result of her actions.

 

"Yesterday ... ok ..." Elliot and Bev had been quite careful and attentive to the other parents, explaining the peculiar situation of their twins as many times as necessary. Erika had never distrusted them ... but one thing was to hear that Yesterday existed and another was to see how a stuffed animal simply disappeared as if it had been cut with photoshop of reality.

Finally Naseera burst into tears, snuggling in the hollow of Erika's neck ... and that caused Ariah to look around the air as if he was seeing something sad enough to also make her cry. With 4 children crying (plus a possible fifth girl that Erika couldn't see), the nausea coming back and the dizziness rising, Erika dropped from her ass to the floor doing her best to comfort the little ones.

If with 4 children and only one of them her the situation was already overwhelming and impossible to control, Erika thought without even daring to verbalize, with another 4 more the chaos was more than assured.

 

For the first time in months, Erika also burst into tears while Anne and Reed joined Ariah and Naseera in their arms, her heart sinking further into darkness.

 

 


 

 

While Erika lost control of the situation in the huge garden of her house, Alanna and the other street parents attended the special neighborhood meeting to face all the festivities scheduled for 2020 in the neighborhood.

 

Except that such a meeting didn't exist.

 

Lying to Erika was one of the things Alanna most despised doing, and unfortunately this was one of those situations where that was really necessary. Gyeseung's attack at Handshake's facilities had been an event that, although kept silent by all those involved, had served for the Amazon vice president to see how little she could get to protect her family in a similar situation.

Now it was Erika who was pregnant (and the fact that she was somehow the father had affected Alanna much more than she would like to admit), so even though her wife was a damn mass of muscles and sexuality capable of fighting face-to-face with a super smart gorilla and lifting the equivalent in weights to 180 kilos that wouldn't last much longer. Alanna herself knew how much the body altered and weakened during the pregnancy, and after 18 talks with different women who had spent multiple pregnancies, she now know how hard it would be for Erika to cope with it was extremely internalized within her.

 

Nellie and Fraje having to face their adolescence and be neohumans at the same time, Anne being a pure neohuman and all that that entailed and now Erika being basically a goddess of fertility ... too many precious things she now had to protect.

To begin to protect them, the first thing was to deal with the  issue of Gyeseung and his ability to appear out of nowhere, so although the goal of the infamous professor was Anne, the neighbors and family friends had been kind enough to allow the two military and Alanna will design a protection plan for the street, one that needs the collaboration of certain of their neighbors. For that same reason Alanna, William and Long had dragged Elliot Wall and Byron Howee to the Sheperds' facilities at the edge of the dome.

 

 

"Are you sure you want to stay? I know that Erika is not spending her best days and that depression, however slight, it is important to treat her with the respect she deserves" Williams asked as her guests finished passing the last security barrier , looking at her amazon friend who played with her phone.


Alanna didn't hesitate to nod, keeping her phone when Long and the rest said goodbye to the security guards. "You need my electronic fingerprint to open the boxes, and I have also prepared Ulyses to let me know if there is an incident at home. The important thing now is to prepare it as soon as possible so that I have time to go to solve a couple of things company and pick up my wife to take her to Handshake"

 

William shrugged, accepting Alanna's decision before starting to walk the halls again.

"Gentlemen, Alanna ..." William spoke after the group walked silently for 15 minutes through the premises to one of the hangars. “With permission from the rest of the community, today we meet here for our families” With a wrist gesture Williams ordered Long to turn on the lights while the group continued walking to a fenced section of the hangar, surrounded by signs that said: "Property of Bright Side Industries"

 

None of those present were caught by chance because they were here, which allowed the highest of all to step forward and scan their fingerprint to open the double doors of the fences. “I have contacted all the providers that Nathan recommended, and although this has been expensive here, it is the highest technology in security, privacy protection and surveillance. There aren't many spare parts but the board of directors has been kind enough to create a small budget for the costs of ... ” The Amazon vice president clenched her teeth, still remembering too clearly every second of the Professor's attack.

 

Without wanting to lose a second or make her friend (more indirectly for Ariah than for having forged a direct relationship) relive a situation as dramatic as bizarre, Elliot Wall approached the box that Alanna held in her arms, waiting for her friend to open the fingerprint lock. “Good heavens… I haven't seen material like this since collaborating with the CIA! When you told me you had a job for me, I didn't think I was going to have such good tools!”

 

His partner and friend Byron approached to look through the content, taking out one of the high-tech security cameras, slowly probing from side to side as if it were a good steak of the highest quality. “I have worked with high quality material before, especially with the town hall surveillance circuit… but this is another completely different level! It scares me to ask you how much this has cost, hehehehe…-”

 

"Elliot, Byron. This is an extremely important job” Long interrupted the marveling security expert, joining the group after closing the double fences. "That madman Gyeseung ... is extremely dangerous ... it's like a supervillain in real life, with intelligent animals like minions and everything. I don't wish I had been there, but I still dream of that damn gorilla once in a while and I wasn't even close to it."

 

“You stayed in your position, Long. You cornered Gyeseung and forced him to retire ... your shot was accurate knowing that we need the professor alive as long as he is our greatest source of NEPF information. If you don't mind, let's go back to the topic that concerns us today.

If you accept this work today, Elliot, Byron, you will be considered agents of the Shepherds immediately” Williams explained while sending the contracts of both of them. “Both of you must leave your current jobs, going to collect your salaries and respond directly to and from me” While both parents looked at their respective contracts Alanna began to explain while she was passing images and videos through the private chat of those present.

 

“Judging from the safety recordings we get from Handshake, Gyeseung previously needs his chimpanzees to carry a kind of detachable mechanical platform and connect it to a power source to later be able to 'teleport', while to return he apparently doesn't need anything. For that same reason we need to monitor 24 hours a day, 7 days a week all the surroundings to detect any suspicious movements"

 

"Thanks for explaining, Alanna" William recovered the speech while Elliot and Byron kept their phones. “Maximum diligence will be expected in your positions as chief of security and expert in electronics/mechanics respectively, not in vain we are putting the safety of our families in your hands. At the moment Gyeseung was specifically looking at Anne, but that can change at any time and our search objectives are as elusive as chimpanzees, we will need the best security tools in the hands of the best possible security system and we will need these tools to be all the time in the best possible conditions. It is a difficult task-”

“Will, please! More salary working literally at home?” Elliot smiled as he remained entertained in opening boxes, marveling at all his new toys. “I know that the situation that has caused this offer is terrible, but you can be clear that I am 100% with you. Nothing scares me more than that Gyeseung is present in our small community…”

 

"I share everything my partner has said, Williams," Byron confirmed to the joy of the Amazon vice president and the two military. "Also and that is between us ... since we can take permits to leave the dome my company reopened business throughout California ... and I have become too accustomed to work without leaving the city"

 

The first part of the strategy to protect her family had been a much faster success than expected, Alanna thought while Williams was dedicated to finalizing the contract details. The second part ... was certainly going to be more difficult to prepare.

But there would be time to worry about it, the most important thing now for Alanna was to eat fast, solve everything that was necessary in his office and pick up his beloved wife to take her to the gynecologist.

 

 


 

 

(13:40 noon)

 

From crying, nausea and missing dolls in the fourth dimension to absolute tranquility to the point that the four children were singing happily while watching one of the educational series approved by the 8 parents of it as if nothing bad had ever happened.

Erika looked perplexed from the kitchen marble, having to stop cooking to make sure they hadn't fallen asleep. In her place Anne as always dominated the situation, with Reed sitting beside her leaning on the arm of the giantess toddler and Ariah and Naseera sitting each on one leg of Anne, pushing slowly to try to take the lap of the best friend of both. It was at times like that that Erika wondered how she could see Anne's other friends so charismatic that, at least most of them, always tried to win her daughter's attention.

As her father constantly made it clear, Anne was growing more and more like herself… and Erika didn't remember precisely being a girl too social or with many friends. (Ironically, as Ravel always liked to stand out, Erika's passion for sports grew as her friendships or her desire to socialize diminished)

 

The sound of the microwave interrupted the thoughts of the Amazonian mother, who ran up from the table to remove the frozen meat package as soon as possible, changing it for the mashed potato mixture that Erika planned to prepare for lunchtime. Now that Reed and Naseera finally had teeth, their parents had given Anne permission to prepare their super soft battered chicken wings, a dish suitable for younger teeth and palates than the Swede took great pride in.

Cooking when your hands were as large as most normal silverware and each wing fully fit in your palm was at least an interesting experience (not to mention extremely annoying). And for better and worse it was one of those things that wasn't going to improve over time, since although it would be possible to buy larger cutlery the size of the ingredients wasn't going to magically increase in order to continue consuming the usual rations.

Precisely while brewing the last of the breasts for the children Erika looked at the fridge, finding the Addams report attached with three magnet:

+0.2 mm Written in large and clear letters so that there was no possibility of doubt.

That was the amount that her family was growing on average every day, an amount that although it seemed small (except in Anne who was obviously older because of the fact… well… being a 1 year old girl and still having to grow all the way to the maturity) was constant, a reality that they had to face without an end date at the moment.

 

According to Addams' forecasts, by the approximate date of the birth of the quadruplets her height would be, inch up inch inch below, about 10 feet 3 inches ... height that until they weren't translated into the metric system she couldn't understand it.

3 meters and 10 centimeters ... or as Erika liked to think about it, ¾ from the height of an elephant.

She was going to be so tall that they would start not comparing her to humans, if not to elephants... and that isn't to mention the approximate weight that Addams had given him, more than anything because the Amazonian mother had decided to voluntarily forget it. Again, it was more than possible that all the negativity she was feeling was the fault of the slight depression because of so much mental burden in recent weeks ... And just Erika herself realized that she had already thought about that just hours before, which gave rise to a loop.

 

For her luck five ringing beeps in a row, each almost 4 seconds long just in case. The Amazonian mother hurried to pick up the telephone fearing that it was something really serious ... that of course it wasn't.

“MAMMA! OPEN THE DOOR!” “ MAMMA! THE DOOR!” “ERIKA! OPEN US!”

Three shouts at a time and no time between them, sounding terribly through the microphone of the kitchen phone.

 

"I don't know why they have their master keys if they never take them ... these children" Erika muttered slightly angrily, hurrying down the marble stairs. (Since she herself had also left the masterkey on the table with the four children)

 

“Äldre syster! storebror!” Anne and the three toddlers shouted at once, running down the carpet to join Erika as soon as possible. (The surprising thing was that although Reed, Naseera and Ariah only heard those words of Anne the three had memorized and internalized their meaning so quickly)

Struggling to open the door with the 4 little ones waving between her legs, Erika managed to remove the latches and locks (new after the events of Professor's disastrous night) and open the door. As if it were a race the four toddlers threw themselves on Nellie and Fraje, who were already kneeling to receive them ... the three girls on Nellie and only Reed preferring to celebrate the arrival of Fraje, as the huge 6-foot-four-inch tall teenager could notice. (Without belittling all the love that the neo-human lizard was giving him)

 

"Guys, please!" Cascadio growled trying to dodge the tangle of bodies, arms, tails and legs alike until he entered the house without even waiting for an invitation. "Playing at the entrance, which disrespects those who come loaded later!" Cascadio smiled while giving no explanation left two bags full in the hands of Erika, bags that gave off a delicious smell of roasted food. “Two little birds of the size of an ostrich that enjoy eating my fries imported from Spain have told me that you were a little depressed, so I took the trouble to buy food for a small wedding to feed the combination of our stomachs, which I have calculated that we will eat for 14 people and my favorite collection of superheroes and Sentai movies to keep you entertained and with a clear mind until your sweet and not at all intimidating wife come back from the town hall meeting! The rest is in my Ferrari, have I told you that I have a Ferrari? Just in case I repeat it:

The rest of the purchase is in my Ferrari, that until Elizabeth fails to park it, we won't be able to get it out of the trunk... don't tell her, wait better, you can tell her too and this way between you, me, Oliver and Carlos maybe we can get her to taken out the driving license exam at once!”

Without having been invited yet Cascadio made all his way to the kitchen, climbing the stairs and starting to place the tablecloth on the table, all while Erika nodded annoyed at the sudden appearance of guests in her house ... while admiring the lack of delicacy and touch of the producer.

 

The Amazonian mother bit her lip looking down the street, where Elizabeth was slowly trying to park as close as possible to the sidewalk without success ... which was frankly surprising, since there was literally nothing nearby that could complicate the task. "I hope you like the idea, sister!" Fraje shouted as he stood up carrying Reed on his shoulders, jumping up and down constantly so that the neo-human lizard wouldn't stop laughing. "We couldn't concentrate knowing that you were dizzy today, so when Cascadio has scolded us for taking a single bag of fries from the 7 that was stored in the pantry I had the idea of r03;r03;bringing food home!"

 

"With what money?"

 

“With the emergency credit card, silly! Although Cascadio has offered to pay for ice cream and drinks in the supermarket, so that must be recognized...” The huge teenager looked discreetly down, seeing how Nellie was still caught with the attention of the three girls ... something that actually if it caused a small amount of envy that was quickly replaced by the hair pulling Reed was giving him.

Not wanting to disappoint the little boy who had chosen him by instinct (Geniuses recognize geniuses, as... nobody say it) Fraje grabbed his ankles starting to run through the hall. “Come on, ödla! The Fraje plane is going to take off with destination the sofa!”

 

"Off Off!" Reed celebrated as if it were the funniest thing in the world, both of them making airplane noises while Fraje ran off. Erika remained without knowing what to do, nodding this time with a small smile while Elizabeth managed to raise the rear wheels to the sidewalk for 4 consecutive time and Nellie was again knocked down after trying to get rid of the three toddlers tickling her (difficult task, put that between the size of Anne and the force that Naseera's tail could exert, not even all of Nellie's training could help.)

"It isn't going to be an uncontrollable chaos ..." Erika thought to herself, stroking her belly slowly ... until the sound of a breaking glass forced her to turn immediately toward the kitchen.

 

“My fault, my fault! I was trying to juggle the glasses like in that movie… damn, Cascadio… you live from the cinema, it can't be that you are the one who doesn't remember the titles of the movies” The producer said to himself aloud while he kept putting the cutlery on the table.

 

Not wanting to let Cascadio place his claws on the expensive cutlery, Erika began to run trotting lightly toward the marble stairs. "It'sn't going to be chaos ... no more than right now at least" A heavy sigh filled his body, hoping the day would improve in the visit to Handshake.

 

 


 

 

"And then it is Barlow Holm Erika's turn!"

The nurse's voice echoed all over Handshake's medical wing, serving as much as those who waited patiently to prepare themselves to chase away the pigeons that were perched on the top of the dome.

And yet Theo couldn't help but rejoice as he never heard her even though the elevator was just approaching.

 

“I'm glad you accepted the offer, Theo. I'm sure Alanna and Erika will be happy to work with you again in this pregnanc... I hope you understand that it isn't an easy time for them” Addams commented kindly while pressing the elevator switch that would take them to the third floor, where Addams had installed the gynecology clinics after checking that (not counting to his favorite lesbians) with 18 possible cases of pregnancy of neohumans it was impossible to handle it all himself.

 

“Thank you for offering me this opportunity, Director Addams! I swear I will leave this institution in a good place!” Theo was trembling slightly not of concern (since knowing most of his patients previously that was impossible) if not respect for now work again with a genius like Addams in one of the world's most advanced scientific organizations such as Handshake had consolidated after hiring their third novel prize ready to work at the NEPF.

 

Addams smiled (and tried to ignore that the gynecologist had an almost prefabricated answer), sipping his cup of coffee and slapping his eared colleague on the back. Bringing Theo from the central hospital and offering him a position as a doctor in Handshake was nothing more than a courtesy that the director wanted to have with the Barlow Holm marriage, giving them a friendly face that would help them cope with something as terrifying as a quadruplet pregnancy ... one nothing like any other and that was already beginning to take its toll on Erika's psyche.

“Just calm yourself down and focus on doing your job well, you have the best professionals in the world to help you and advise you whenever you need it. Alanna and Erika are going through a somewhat tense era, so these months you will be both gynecologist and psychologists for them... ... of course being a psychologist is merely indicative. I already have our best psychologist working with them”

 

Theo smiled self-assured, waving the psychology books he had under his right arm, all received from Addams a week ago with the job offer. The couple walked through the halls of the third floor quietly while Addams was explaining the ins and outs of Handshake, showing him his new workplace while introducing the rookie to his co-workers (all big names that caused Theo's mind to spin ), stopping to reach the waiting room on the third floor ... not precisely for pleasure.

“This is the last time I let you know, you bastards! Tell your vultures that as they try to continue harassing my wife, I will sink you personally into the utmost misery! We don't want any prizes, HAVE YOU HEARD IT?! It cannot be that a moderately rigorous institution like yours is unable to understand a NO by answer!-” From what she was screaming, how the people in the room had gone slightly away leaving empty the seats around the window that overlooked the patio and as seeing how Erika was burying her face in her hands, the telephone quarrel of the Amazon Vice President had been running for several minutes.

 

"Alanna, what's up?!" Addams asked, speeding up to his huge friend, grabbing her by the arm to get her attention.

Alanna's screams stopped a few seconds, trying to convince Addams to help her using Handshake's institutional power. Their conversations were ignored by Theo, who kept silent admiring the two wives. A year and a half before they were both normal women scared with the awkward situations of their first pregnancy ... Now only Erika's arm was as big as Theo's head. (Which was, by pure definition of the word, quite emasculating)

“You will hear from our lawyers if you continue to force the goodwill of this family. This city has the right to privacy for all its citizens, which means that if they don't want you have no right to press them” Addams explained calmly, hanging up Alanna's huge personalized telephone. (Even something too big for her already big enough hand, made too big for future family growth)

“These Guinness people don't understand reasons, I swear… I don't know if they are doing it on purpose or not but they are trying to give a fantasy or science fiction tone to all this that I don't like… they are trying to treat the children like damn mutants inventing all those stupid records” Addams growled while he and Alanna shared the tedium.

 

“It is completely frustrating to deal with them, like talking to a wall that not only doesn't listen to you, but continues to sneak into your house. Install so many surveillance systems to prove that it was not Gyeseung who we should be sure of… ” Alanna added sighing and putting the phone in the back pocket of the suit pants. The Amazon vice president turned her head to see where the smell of coffee and alcohol from the Addams cup came from, coinciding with seeing an old acquaintance in the hallway who helped them so much a year ago. "Doctor Theo! Hello!"

 

Alanna made a minisprint to narrow the distance between her and Theo, her already considerable weight making the steps resonate loud enough to generate an imposition in contrast to the steps of himself or Addams. Ignoring the thoughts and the slight helplessness that her former gynecologist was feeling, the Amazonian vice president leaned forward slightly to offer her hand in an affectionate grip, which seen from Theo's point of view was like taking the his teacher's hand again from his school in his primary education graduation.

Not to return the situation something strange seen from outside Theo swallowed all her discomfort, taking Alanna's hand and tried to squeeze back as much as she was doing. “Nice to see you again, Alanna! God knows it's almost impossible to recognize you after everything you've changed since the last time!”

 

"Hehehe ..." Alanna smiled innocently, withdrawing her hand and proceeding to grab her huge breasts like a child who wanted to show off her new toy. “I suppose that with these twins I no longer will lack milk for everything Anne drank like the last time, do you remember all that doctor Theo? A shame not to generate milk again in these, I am really curious to see how much they would be filled”

 

Theo sighed calmly when he saw that Alanna had not changed at all except the physicist, something that would make it much simpler to get used to the size of the marriage. “It's weird to hear the powerful vice president of industries Bright Side talking about breast milk after seeing you in so many press conferences and such serious interviews everywhere!”

 

“And soon in a political debate! The mayor has asked me to act as a Brightside representative with him in a debate about the dome and the future of the region, he basically wants me by his side to have a smiling and familiar face for the public while using my size to bother/ ntimidate the other participants in the debate. A job not very pleasant, but it isn't we who have organized a debate on how neohumans will affect the region!”

 

“The work you are doing is very commendable, Alanna… personally I can only thank you and return your efforts helping the best possible during your second pregnancy! A second pregnancy that is technically also a first pregnancy for Erika… what a way to get out, really” Alanna nodded, rubbing the back of her neck somewhat worried, trying to keep her smile as good as possible. “Should we enter the clinic? My wife is not spending her best day and I am sure that having you here will cheer her up!”

The idea was not necessary or repeated twice, Addams saying goodbye to the couple to go on with their own work and Theo and Alanna walking to where the biggest cloudy cloud in the place was shrugged and with a sunken head, occupying two seats for meet her special needs. 

 

 


 

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

 


 

As I told you the last time, this chapter and the next one are made in advance, so you still have time if someone wants to give their opinion on how they would like the chapters to pass during pregnancy. (Technically this is already in those ... and the previous three ... I think you understand what I mean)


I would also greatly appreciate any criticism you have about the story, I never write about such dark topics as the ones I'm going to get in and some support would help a lot. (Because as those who have been attentive to the chapter you will know, there is a theme that I have repeated and passed over on several occasions and that is extremely important for the stage of history where we are going)