- Text Size +

 


 

(January 28, 2020. 08:15 in the morning)

 

"Good Morning!"

"Good monin!"

Alanna and Anne shouted into the waiting room for families. The hours too early and the warning of the previous day of rain meant that not many parents had dared to make the journey to the headquarters of Handshake, which led to the room was virtually empty except for 4 adults and 3 children, almost all familiar faces except for a father waiting in a corner of the room. “Good morning, early birds! Although that would be more appropriate to call it at this preciousness, right?" Alanna laughed melodiously as she crouched down to kiss Sammy's forehead, then repeat the process with Zhong and Estela. "Although I do not know if to call it day considering that there is not a sunbeam in the sky!! How do you think they can get such realistic storm clouds?” Alanna smiled kindly as she released Anne, who left in a hurry to join her friends, and sat next to her neighbors.

 

Stopping their current conversations Jaycee Gray, Isabella Hai and Paola daCruz greeted the president back with cautious respect, offering Alanna the seat next to her where the three had accumulated their respective bags. “How strange to see you here, Miss Vice President! It's usually Big Eri who usually comes!” Isabella commented as Alanna finished placing her jacket completely soaked properly.

 

“I need my big girl tonight for a gala at our headquarters, so I left her in the tailor on the way here! With how big she is and how badly my lover takes the visits to the tailor, I thought I had plenty of time to disconnect the phone and bring Anne to the weekly  check myself!” Alanna explained smiling. (Although somewhat annoying to see that Erika already had a nickname and she is referred to by her position)

 

The three looked at each other in silence, deciding that Jaycee was the drummer of the assault that was the question of the three. "Yesterday Big Eri a photo to the whatsapp parent group... it is true that ..."

 

"Yep" Alanna interrupted instantly, biting her lower lip when she remembered that she still had the group in silence on her own cell phone. The Amazon Vice President began to lament how many funny pictures of the children she would have missed for having done as she did with the group of teachers. “9 feet and an inch tall (2 meters and 75 centimeters)! My lovely wife has officially become the tallest human being in history! But please, Don't make it public yet! We are trying to avoid the representatives of the Guinness Award as much as we can ... you know my wife, she is not the best dealing with the cameras!" Accompanying everything with a giggle, Alanna couldn't help noticing how the other three wives only laughed once she finished laughing, staring at her again and then looking away.

Terrified of what was going on, Alanna decided to do one more little check. “And what were you talking about, girls? Something cool that happened in the neighborhood?...” Alanna herself was disgusted when she heard what had just come out of her mouth.

 

"Not really" Paola was the one who continued the conversation while the other two mothers kept silent with an elegant and clearly forced smile. "We were talking about the start of the construction of the new section of the city-"

Paola was still speaking with a very forced formal accent that nothing stuck with her Brazilian accent, dozens of words that Alanna wasn't listening to.

 

Her greatest fear had come true: Her work had affected her social position and as others saw her... 

Was it because of the times they had brought her home in a limousine? For the appearances on television, newspaper or radios? For the events? Because of her enormous height and huge super-erotic curves combined with its more straight and elegant posture plus the use of heels (useful for getting contracts or imposing itself in a negotiation) it created a sense of superiority without pretending it generated a false social step between normal women like them three and her!? For having relaxed in her occupations as a mother having left all daily but pleasant tasks in the hands of her beloved wife!? It was all the fault of having mentioned that of the gala dinner giving the impression that she was trying to show off even though there was not an iota of intention in it!? 

If there was something that Alanna did not want to happen, it was precisely to create gaps between her community and herself ... and the last months may not have been the best example of this day with so many meetings and negotiations...

But that was no reason for the Little but flourishing friendship she had would have become more a formal relationship with a degree of separation! Or at least that was what her mind was telling her, throwing conflicting messages at each other as if it were a machine gun.

 

Of course none of this was real.

If there was a reason why there was so much tension, it was because Alanna's wet shirt was doing nothing to hide the two gigantic mountains beneath her, whose peaks were completely stiff and pointing directly at her three neighbors.

The sum of those two nipples of an inch and a half each (3 centimeters and 25 millimeters) completely visible plus the combination of Alanna's enormity and the suit clearly too small (With Alanna's flesh showing discretely between the cracks that formed between the buttons necessarily buckled) provoked an erotic show difficult to ignore. Discreetly while they were keeping the conversation in a calm tone so as not to attract the attention of the father who lazily fiddled with his cell phone in the other corner of the room, the trio of neighbors tried (through discrete gestures and actions that were undoubtedly forced and with a hidden meaning behind) to make the Amazon vice president see her unseemly appearance.

A show that wasnt coming to anything, stuck between three women too ashamed to point out and a real Amazon too mired in their worries.

 

So submerged, so submerged that no one noticed as 4 adventurous toddlers began to move forward through the corridor of the medical wing.

 

 


 

Leading the company was Anne, who used her abnormal height (almost as tall as some of the scientists and employees) and strength to open and hold the doors to her friends and fellow runners. Behind her were the harpy Sammy and Estela, who were laughing happily singing one of the songs Estela had taught her friends.

Finally, there was Zhong the mouse, the most serious of the four who was making sure that nobody followed them and that all doors were closed properly. (Something that was certainly difficult considering that the mouse was one of the smallest neohumans of all)

 

The objective of the quartet? Find the office of "Uncle" Addams to pick up the candies that the director kept on his table.

 

“Can-dies! Can-dies! Can-dies!”

The three girls hummed as they climbed the stairs, guided by the memories of the four that Addams' office was high up in the building. “Girls! Please!” Zhong pleaded mentally, watching every corner where the group was going. “Don't make so much noise! We are in enemy territory and as far as I understand my father that is bad!”

 

The three toddlers stood at the same time, looking at each other. “What is the worst that can happen to us? We're just going to get some candy!” Sammy kept chanting, this time by telepathy to cover the syllables the harpy didn't even know.

 

“Well... if they capture us they could ... I don't know ... torture us in search of information about our country? Or that is what my father says his nightmares are. Don't ask me what it means to torture but because of how sweating and scared my father gets up, it doesn't seem like a good thing” The three girls looked at each other again, doubting whether to say anything on the subject of Zhong's father.

 

"If we don't know something, it means it doesn't affect us!" Estela explained to the others. “Whenever my father asks my mother where her happy candy can come from, mom says she doesn't know and my father doesn't quarrel! So since we don't know what capturing and torturing means, I think we can go without fear”

 

Convinced of Estela's logic, the children's quartet continued advancing through the facilities without being very clear about the final destination, guided only by what each child remembered from Addams's office. Of course, Anne's size made her take a lot of advantage to the rest of her friends, who had to ask the giantess toddler to stop many times.

Although none of the three dared to say anything about it, the truth is that following Anne was sometimes incredibly difficult, the giantess toddler maintaining a rhythm of walking fruit of her gigantic legs (taller than Zhong or Sammy) and an energy that only Lisa Fang and Selja Senyor could maintain. (One thanks to the ability to run on all fours inherited from her wolf characteristics and the other thanks to the excess energy that hyperactivity gave her)

"Ummm ..." Anne stopped after climbing the third straight staircase. The other three children, much more tired, dropped to the ground around her legs. "In that poster there is a drawing that I don't have seen when I get on with Mamma" Anne pointed to the poster on the fifth floor, hoping that one of her friends would recognize it.

 

Anne's doubt discouraged the group much more than they dare to admit, their own basic instincts making them trust Anne almost as much as her parents and siblings. "Do you know what?" Estela asked without looking at anyone in particular, panting exhausted from the effort involved in climbing so many stairs with such a small body. "I don't know if candy is worth it if we then have to go down so many steps again...-"

 

The comment without malice or offense personally hurt her harpy friend, who jumped up, grabbing Estela's shirt with both claws. “Don't even think about saying that! We have climbed almost 100 floors for this! We arent going to give up now, not being so close! Toddlers like us from the series that my sister show me never give up and we won't do it either!”

 

“What series are you talking about? I would also like to see that series if it is about children like us" Zhong asked with his partially recovered energy and interest aroused.

 

"Rugrats!" With a determined smile from side to side Sammy stretched her wings, taking momentum and flying (for the first time without her parents' help) until she climbed on Anne's shoulders. “We will not give up! Not having chocolate as a reward at the end of the road!” The word chocolate woke up and erased any doubt or fatigue in their bodies. "I have an idea ... an idea that will take us directly to Uncle Addams' room! My sister taught me a secret spell to use my storm magic the other day during the visit to Uncle Addams! A spell to mix magic and love and make our dreams come true! I'm going to use it and as we want chocolate the spell will take us to it!"

 

"If you knew something like that because you haven't said it until now?!" Anne, Zhong and Estela yelled at the same time while Sammy bit her tongue and gave herself a little capon like her sister and the series she watched.

 

“Because I didn't remember the chocolate candies! I was here 3 days ago, I think, and Uncle Addams gave me a chocolate candy after doing a discharge test!” Without having time to ask what it was a discharge test, the harpy took the flight again until it was floating in the middle of the hallway . (something that of course she had never done before her parents, Addams or someone who could document and verify the act)

Closing her eyes and clenching her teeth as Addams had told her, the little harpy began to accumulate the energy inside her body, something so natural to her that no one could explain. (Something very common dealing with the NEPF)

The electric current inside her began to travel throughout his body, feeding back in the process generating even more static electricity. The heat inside her grew without stopping, fruit of all the energy looking for freedom. Sammy's plan was very simple, to release an electric shock strong enough to make the device that Uncle Addams used to measure her electric current beep again, leading them to the office.

 

Of course, what her childish mind never stopped to think is that the reason the device whistled was that Addams had previously stuck the measuring needle in her claw. While the test discharge only reached a mere 30 volts, the energy driven by the desire to eat chocolate was reaching 10,000 volts intensity ... many more than Sammy knew how to control.

Unable to continue the cycle of energy production or to release it the harpy began to wobble in the air until, with all the bad luck in the world, in an attempt to keep flying she beat her wings with too much force sending her against the ceiling.

More specifically against one of the lights that lit the hall on such a dark day.

 

The electricity inside her finally found that something to be transmitted through, that something being the building's own electrical network. While Anne was throwing herself to catch the semi-unconscious harpy in free fall, one by one all the light bulbs in the hall began to burst from the huge sudden surge in tension. And this process went through the lower corridors and all the rooms in the east wing of the building.

"Sammy! Sammy wake... up!" The giantess toddler shouted, waving her friend, to whom the world kept circling around her.

 

Noting that her own body wanted to help, Estela joined the harpy and giantess in the middle of the hall. "It's time to show that I don't lie about removing the ouchy ouch from others! Anne, I usually get dizzy when I do this ... take me if I don't stand" The neohuman growled placing her hands on Sammy's forehead, letting an energy with a strange but pleasant sea-green glow flow through the harpy.

While this was happening Zhong joined the trio while rubbing his hands to generate sparks, his pyrokinetic abilities helping him turn his right hand thumb into an improvised candle. (Action that the small neohuman mouse performed for the second time, being the first at his grandparents' house on the other side of the city)

 

"I don't know how the spell had to help us find chocolate ... but I don't see that he has achieved anything besides booming all those lamps. We are going to get into a good mess if this is something as big as when my grandfather and I broke that glass"

 

"No ..." Full of determination for the (useless) courage that Sammy had shown, Anne knelt down and took Zhong in her hands, lifting him (despite all the protests from this one) until she sat him on her shoulders. “I will not leave things like that! Zhong, light me the way! I need to look at the door... sign!” Anne ordered as she took Sammy and Estela, each under one arm. “I will take us to Addams office! I swear on the sacrifice-”

"She is alive-"

"The sacrifice of our friend and sister Sammy!"

 

Zhong didnt know what to do, just knowing the trick of creating a small flame in his hand, something not viable because the fear of being so tall without Anne holding him was too strong. Clinging to the giantess toddler's hair with all the strength his little arms have, Zhong decided to try something new. Concentrating to generate the necessary spark for a flame, the neohuman mouse was transmitting energy throughout its body to its tail, creating the flame at the tip.

"I hope this works for you ..." Zhong doubted himself after repositioning and putting his tail above Anne's head, creating a kind of lantern that barely illuminated the corridor partially dark.

 

"Perfect! Hold on tight! I will not stop until I find Uncle Addams office!”

Gaining momentum, Anne started running at full speed down the hall. Just in time also, seeing that the light did not return many of the Handshake employees were starting to leave their offices to find out what was happening.

Despite being as tall as some adults, Anne's body was still that of a 1 year/1 and a half year old girl, with all the lack of mobility that she carried. And yet the desire for chocolate was making her run so fast that some employees took refuge scared in their offices. "It's not here!" Anne shouted as she turned around the end of the hall, running back to the stairs.

 

"What are you-" Zhong stopped talking instantly when he saw that Anne didn't stop when she reached the stairs. Closing both he and Estela their eyes, Anne again took impulse to jump all the steps to the change of direction, landing with a loud rumble. "Searching?! We haven't found it before! We have to accept- AHHHH!" Estela and Zhong yelled at the same time when Anne jumped down the stairs again.

 

"Uncle Addams' office...-" Calling a moment to try to recognize the drawing of the sign next to the stairs, Anne skipped the next section again until she reached the second floor that the children had previously chosen to ignore. (Since Sammy was convinced that Addams office was not on the floor with the drawing of the duck on the sign). “Had a symbol at the beginning of the sign that made me laugh a lot! A kind of triangle with the bottom tucked in! That is our goal!”

 

"Triangle with the bottom tucked in, understood!" Zhong shouted as the giant moved into the hallway, starting to travel at full speed.

Circles, sticks, sticks with circles, raised stripes crossed by another line ... The number of rare drawings was enormous, but none like the one Anne described. After reaching the end of the hall, the giantess prepared to turn around ... when leaving the stairs the children saw something that terrified them more than anything in their short life.

Their mothers, breathing at full speed and with the completely white face of fright.

 

"Anne!"

"Little mouse!"

"Sammy!"

"Estela daCruz!" The four mothers called their children at the same time, restraining themselves so as not to burst into tears from the tension experienced.

 

"They are angry ..." Anne mentally transmitted to her friends, making a complete mistake in identifying the emotions of the mothers.

 

"A lot ... If they catch us there will be no chocolate ... and I don't want to go to sleep now ..." Zhong trembled just thinking about it, staring at his mother who was still still catching her breath.

 

"We can't let that happen!" Estela stirred, feeling too close to the chocolate to stop now. "Anne, with a triangle with the bottom part inserted ... you won't refer to the letter A, right?"

 

“A… as in my name? Anne?” The giantess toddler asked slowly, remembering that at her birthday party there were several balloons with her name written. Estela nodded, pointing to the third door to their right. "YES! A from Addams! That is!"

 

The mothers began to walk slowly towards the children, even though they were unable to control their own fright nerves very well. Nerves that went back to their throats when they saw Anne throw one leg back as if she were preparing to run.

"What are they doing-" Paola tried to ask before a scream with the most perfect pronunciation interrupted her.

 

"CHOCOLATE!" The four shouted at the same time (Even Sammy, who was only conscious for 40 seconds), giving the signal to Anne to start running. The scream of the children was so intense and unexpected that the door of Addams' office swung open, director Addams and his two patients of the moment, Finn and Gideon, went out to see what was happening.

Before the Cyclops could think to ask his friends what was going on, the four children shouted again (Although this time everyone pronouncing it as they could). “Out of the way, Gideon!”

Showing an agility, coordination and athletic power never seen before in a 1-year-and-3-week-old girl, Anne jumped over the cyclops and through the door dodging both the bodybuilder and the director without any problem. Before the astonished glance with the jaws disengaged of the 6 adults and Gideon, the four toddlers separated again, throwing themselves at the same time on the box of candies for babies that was on the ground.

Looking as if they were living in it, none of the four found their coveted prize ... until Sammy saw one of the chocolate candy papers lying on the floor. Instantly the four turned to the cyclops, carefully watching his chocolate-stained lips.

No one understood (or was able to cool their minds enough to think) what was going on, so when Anne, Sammy, Estela and Zhong burst into tears, their mothers had to run into the office to comfort them.

 

Operation Chocolate Treasure

Result: Failed

 

 


 

(An hour and a half later)

 

“Get ready Anne Barlow Holm and parents! Addams will receive you in his office in 4 minutes!”

 

The nurse called screaming despite the fact that the room was still empty except for some parents who had dared to drive to the UpperBright raining. After the chocolate incident (As Addams and the mothers had agreed to call it), the visit shifts had been reactivated normally ... which was good for the parents but not for Anne, who was watching as her friends were entering with Addams and leaving with candies.

After Estela (who had the previous turn to Anne) enter with Addams, the giantess toddler had chosen to sit with her mother instead of playing with the other children in the room. Although Anne was very active with her friends, Alanna knew well that her little girl was not the biggest social butterfly becoming more shy as she grew older. (Something Grandpa Roland said was the same thing that had happened to Alanna herself).

"Come on, my sunshine, it's almost our turn!" Alanna tried to cheer up her daughter, taking her little hands. (small only for her and her wife)

 

Nodding without raising her head, Anne glanced sideways at the two feline neohumans who played on the plastic slide. It was precisely at times like that that Anne's shyness and shame came to light, and although Alanna did find adorable on the one hand, as a mother the Amazon Vice President kept asking herself if she should try to force her daughter to establish conversation with other outside children.

To the little girl's joy, Estela and her mother re-entered the waiting room, the little neo-human holding her pockets full of candies as if her life were in it. "Anne!" Estela called her friend, who, like a spring, got out of the seat, running and even throwing herself on her knees sliding down the last feets to her. “Take! Appe candy!”

 

“Thans Estela!” Anne thanked the moment opening her hands to pick up the 3 candies her friend gave her, putting one in her mouth so fast that both her own mother and Estela's believed that she had also put the plastic in her mouth.

 

Sharing a guilty mother's smile, Paola grabbed her huge friend by the shoulder (After Alanna had crouched quickly as a courtesy). “Good luck with both Addams! And if you then have time before the gala dinner, come to my house this afternoon! My aunt sent me a box of cachaça! I'm going to let you find out what it is!” With a movement of mother and daughter hands, they left Handshake's headquarters, leaving Anne and Alanna up to Addams office.

 

...

Knock Knock knock…

“Go ahead!” Addams shouted without getting up from his chair, more worried about finding Anne's file among the rest than of greeting mother and daughter again. "I see this time our little big wild card is calmer!" Addams smiled as Anne silently went straight to the candy box, grabbing her and waving her unsuccessfully. “I will give you your reward after the check, ok? I promise you will have your precious candies! For now, sit down and let Uncle Addams give you some educational drawings, okay?”

 

Nodding completely convinced Anne sat down (candy box still in hand) in the chair next to her mother, who could only laugh and look away. "Tell me please that this passion for sweets is not the result of having given too many baby candies while she was younger" Alanna begged to try to get comfortable, her butt too big to even fit between the armrests, and in case she succeeded to force oneself would be impossible for the chair not to feel like a torture device. "It has finally happened ..."

 

With Anne's folder already on the table and the giant Gigante entertained with the drawings that Addams had put on her computer, the director got up to offer the Amazonian mother the same bank for 3 people that Erika used to use, bank that creaked under the weight of Alanna only of the overexertion that the Swedish submits it at each visit. “It was something that was going to happen sooner or later, rather early at the rate you are growing! And speaking of that… at the rate that you are going to grow for at least a couple more months”

Seeing Alanna's worried face, Addams dropped the results of the latest family analysis on the table. “Gyeseung has called this last of the special growth‘ Olola ’or Northen ligh in Korea. Don't even think about asking what you are thinking, I would also like to understand the meaning of each name. The only one I understand is Wild card for neohuman children with enough neurons to be able to have NEsPer skills but we still don't know them ... and I understand it precisely because it was a really logical name with the theme we had chosen”

 

Taking first a look at the results of medical tests of her children, Alanna's face slowly softened when she saw nothing especially strange (mainly to keep her daughter calm). "The percentages in blood are quite high ... but this Olola seems nothing more than a superefective growth hormone"

 

“I'm glad you came today, Alanna. Erika usually jumps much more worried every time I let her read the reports! As you said, the hormone Olola seems to ignore the growth limits of the body itself while stimulating muscle and bone structure, which explains how Erika is even stronger than it should. Honestly, I'm glad to finally find the one that is making you so big. Knowing and identifying the hormone will help us if we find another child who has it we can react as necessary”

 

“When the other day I caught her doing weights with 260 kilos spread in two, it almost stop my hearth… but seeing her handle with such ease and agility regarding her size calmed me down much more than any report can do! The Olola will be making us bigger but we are not suffering any of the negative aspects of gigantism such as the loss of muscle mass or coordination ... are we going to continue using gigantism to describe this process of ours? I feel that I am missing my criteria as a scientist using a completely wrong term!” Taking advantage of the fact that they were talking about her wife and that Fraje, Nellie and Anne's analyzes were relatively normal (as much as they could be normal), Alanna passed directly to Erika and his report. "I have a little iron deficiency, but that is something usual ... wait-"

The director was silent while Alanna began to reread one of the reports over and over again, regretting on the inside that he did not look at them first before passing them on. "Addams, you made a mistake here"

 

"Where?" The director rose from his chair, circling the table until he was behind Alanna's bench.“In Erika's report. Here they say they have detected Human Chorionic Gonadotropin in her blood… when that is virtually impossible, you know" Alanna replied quietly, even with a small apex of trembling as the director could tell.

 

“Yes… that is impossible. Give me a second, I'm going to call the lab” Taking out his personal phone, Addams dialed one of the numbers written on a sticker on his computer. "Addams ... I want to ask one thing about the patient's 0068 last blood test... Yes, Erika Barlow ... Human Chorionic Gonadotropin ..."

 

...

...

... ...

Holding back so as not to get up and bang the director against the wall for answers, Alanna pressed one hand against the other with all her strength. "Addams, is something wrong?"

 

...

The director did not answer the question either, just listening carefully to what they were saying on the phone. After another long 20 seconds the call ended. “They say… that is the fifth version of the analyzes they do based on the blood that we extracted Erika last week. The 5 tests gave the same result so they had no choice but-”

 

"Put an error in my wife's analysis?!" Alanna raised her voice without being able to control herself, scaring both Addams and her own daughter. “Because it's a damn mistake, Addams! It is virtually impossible!”

 

"Alanna ... calm down ..." Addams pleaded without much effect, just managing to silence the Amazonian mother enough for Anne to cry again for the second time that day.

 

"CALM DOWN?! NOT AFTER YOU SAY THAT IT IS NOT A MISTAKE WHEN IT IS CLEARLY A MISTAKE!” Rising suddenly, Alanna pushed the director aside and move to the door.

 

"Alanna ?! What are you doing?!” Addams begged as Anne cried louder.

 

"I WILL BRING YOU MY WIFE TO DO ANOTHER ANALYSIS, ULTRASOUND OR WHATEVER IT TAKES UNTIL YOU UNDO THIS MESS! ONLY I HAVE FUCKED THAT HUGE BEAUTY THAT STOLE MY HEART! ONLY I BROKE HER HYMEN ON OUR FIRST NIGHT TOGETHER! NOT A SINGLE MAN HAS PROFANED THE SACRED TEMPLE TO EROTICISM THAT ARE HER BREASTS, SO I DONT INTEND TO HOLD EVEN FOR A SECOND THAT SHE HAS THE HORMONE OF PREGNANT WOMEN RUNNING THROUGH HER VEINS! AND AS YOU DARE TO LIE TO MY FACE AGAIN, I INTEND TO BURY YOU AND ANYONE WHO HAS A RELATIONSHIP WITH THIS SITE IN COMPLAINTS AND LAWSUITS!”

 

Slamming the door so hard that the door gave way falling to the ground behind her, Alanna began running through the building so strongly that for the second time that day the employees believed that the artificial storm was upon them. With Anne crying inconsolably and calling her mother, Addams only managed to approach her to hug and comfort the desolate toddler while dialing another number on his personal phone. "Code 2109 ... I need to talk to Gyeseung. Now"

 

 


 

Chapter End Notes:

 


 

 

Oh boy... (1/3)