- Text Size +

 


 

One of the things about living in a family is that many times the activities, obligations or events of the members end up overlapping each other, forcing their members to separate.

July 19 was one of those days, coinciding at the same time the weekly review of Anne, the signing of the succession of Alanna and the medical tests of Fraje and Nellie.

 

This is the story of that same morning, which started with a suit too small for a woman too big and ended with a slap in the name of the purest love

 

 


 

 

July 19, 2019, 09:15 in the morning. Perspective of Alanna

 

The phone's alarm clock rang a second time, forcing Alanna to finally yield. Wandering in her giantess-queen (size created exclusively for her and her wife, something she loved very much) size bed, Alanna managed to stay on her back feeling the weight of her new and generous breasts. 6 months of growth followed had given Alanna a good perspective of her new body, but if there was something that the mother was not yet used to and marveled each time it was the weight of her beloved tits weighing 4 kilos each.

"Good morning, my other precious girls..." Alanna slowly rubbed her nipples, enjoying the embrace of loneliness for the first time in weeks. Rising like the two towers of pleasure that her poor and still sore nipples were (In the last weeks before Anne began to eat porridge the baby gained so much suction power that every time that Alanna had to breastfeed was something more painful than pleasant), Alanna began to pinch them slowly allowing a few drops of milk to fall on her fingers.

No need for any kind of internal stimulation, all Alanna needed to know is that her current self was, at last, taller than her original wife. The simple act of imagining Erika a year ago kneeling in front of the new Alanna of almost 2 meters (6.4 ft.) was more than enough to take almost to orgasm, with only a little more external play to end up surrendering to pleasure. "Erika ... your huge wife ... needs you ..." Alanna muttered to herself, biting her lip and going directly with both hands to her crotch. "I know you've taken the children to have breakfast ...... but still ... I want to see you flex your titanic arms for me ..."

 

The orgasm came along with the third repetition of the alarm, Alanna letting herself be carried away with a cry of pure pleasure. Breathing slowly and with a dumb smile and tired, Alanna reached for the phone ... hitting the table.

"Damm ..." Folding the arm in a not too pleasant way Alanna ended up getting her phone, reading on the screen 'Good morning, my love' accompanied with a picture of Erika posing sexy in front of the mirror.

With a yawn Alanna stood up, stretching with her eyes closed. Something she and Erika had noticed was that they were becoming extremely good at instantly recognizing changes of any kind both in their bodies and in others, from the smallest shin and make-up to a slight change in stature ... strange but useful, and being a gift from Anne, the two mothers could never see anything wrong with her.

"I'm still six feet four, huh? Well, it could be worse..." Alanna said to herself, dropping her pajamas on the floor and heading towards the bathroom.

 

While the bathtub warmed (although the heat of the artificial summer was present, Alanna was of the opinion that a hot bath gave the strength to face a new day), Alanna stopped in front of the mirror in silence. Posing for herself, Alanna was studying what the 6 months as neohuman had done in her body: Clear skin and without a hair or imperfection, face that could happen again for that of a girl of 20 years, bright hair and smooth ... not to mention her infatuated ass and her breasts able to cover Sidney's head completely ...

Stop being human was a little scary, but seeing what the NEPF was bringing in return Alanna was more than happyto accompany her daughter on this trip was the best thing that had ever happened to the wives. (Anne, Erija and Nellie continued to occupy the first positions)

....

(25 minutes later)

 

In front of the mirror this time her room, Alanna sighed looking at her own reflection. The new suit she had commissioned for her appointment as vice president wrapped her embracing each and every one of her curves as a result of the extra inches gained between last month and the present. "This ... this isnt decent ..." Alanna muttered as she took a deep breath and stuck in her stomach, trying to fasten her suit jacket to the top ... failing completely when a light breeze released the top button of the suit went flying leaving all the flesh down the belly button uncovered.

With the jacket buttoned under her breasts and these protruding almost 6 inches forward and 7 sides, Alanna reminded herself as one of those teachers of porn movies ... only with a body that would put the biggest porn stars in absolute shame.

"For a bit of marital roleplay this is great ... but to work ..." Alanna tried to pull the jacket down, trying unsuccessfully to get down past her navel.

 

Jacket clearly too small ... pants that stayed too high above the ankles and that hugged her ass without any qualms ... and all the neck meat protruding above the shirt and jacket ... A look that made what was making her extremely horny but that was absolutely unacceptable for a work environment.

Alanna sighed, preparing herself to undress, stopping when she heard the main bell. "Oh no ..." The mother shouted knowing beforehand who she was, forcing herself to put on her heels so tight that they threatened to leave a good blister the next day in a hurry and run to the elevator, taking advantage of the 40 seconds of descent to comb her hair quickly.

Breathing in rhythm a few seconds before opening the door, Alanna calmed down with her best smile. "Good morning, Uncle Declan-"

 

"Seriously ..." Declan looked up and down without saying anything, nodding. "I interrupt something between you or Erika?"

 

Alanna laughed guiltily tilting her head, throwing herself aside so that Declan could pass. "I'm so sorry, Uncle Declan ... but you know ..." Once Declan was inside Alanna hugged him from behind, burying her uncle's head between her breasts. (Something more than simple considering that there were 25 centimeters difference between her and Declan)

"I am a growing girl ... for the good and the bad"

 

Declan sighed nudging his niece, causing her to fall back. "You know perfectly well that I dont really care, but I doubt our international investors are as understanding as I am or those of the board of directors. You need to get yourself another bigger suit ... are you going to grow much more?"

 

Alanna bowed her shoulders as they walked to the kitchen, controlling the rhythm of her steps as Erika had taught her not to leave people behind. "I wish I knew the answer, but being neohuman means not knowing what the future will hold, uncle. I just hope we stop growing soon and that Anne dont exceed our height too much... I prefer to waste this house to the situation reaches those extremes"

The couple climbed the stairs to the kitchen marble where they split up, with Alanna starting to make a coffee pot and cubes for two iced coffees while Declan pulled out the contents of his briefcase and left it on the table.

 

After 3 minutes uncle and niece were together again sitting facing each other on the normal table, with all the documents and Declan's laptop ready. "Well Alanna ... I want to clear two things before"

 

"Shoot, uncle! I'm all ears!" Alanna smiled, wiping her lips, making Declan smile at the proximity.

 

"The fact that you are going to assume the position of vice president of the brand corresponds to 3 main factors that you must understand and accept: Your decisions and financial advice have greatly increased the value of our firm ... and most importantly, you have won us even more the name of "Defenders of the people".

Your unique position as a mother of two daughters, a natural and another adopted, a university graduate with honors, a married lesbian in a long-term relationship and charisma and a natural leading image has made you very popular with investors, who see you as a substitute natural for family values r03;r03;that Dad has always wanted to keep as a badge in our company.

My job during my cycle as Velio's successor is to consolidate our international business and start directing our firm towards more social and technological areas ..."

 

"And mine?" Alanna asked flatly.

 

"You will be the image of the new stage of our company as the main manufacturer of the needs of the neohumans" The answer caught Alanna by surprise, who almost dropped her coffee cup to the ground. "I know you're surprised or you should, I've taken care to keep it as secret as possible. Industries Bright Side plans to take on all the needs of neohumans and you will be the future neo-human president of the company! Of course we dont do it just for being good people, the neohumanity and the NEPF is one of the topics of the most discussed international talk and being the main supports will win us an exceptional image in front of the public"

 

"I'm going to be your icon, right? Do you want me to be the flag that marks the new social direction of our company?"

 

Declan nodded, sipping his coffee cup, sucking on one of the cubes and playing with it in his mouth. "Your abilities already make you an exceptional candidate, but this? It doesnt matter if you are an indirect neohuman thanks to Anne, the simple fact that you are already makes you a symbol of what you and yours can offer the world!"

 

Alanna laughed softly, staring at her uncle. "Mine? Except my wife mine are just babies!"

 

"Now? Yeah. But everything will come!" Declan searched through the sheets of paper, showing his niece a sketch. "I have a 10 year plan to become the next Google ... and while I build the path you will dedicate yourself along with those of Handshake to turn the neohumans into the image of the new era! We have a golden opportunity as a species to be able to return to live with our successors! Homo sapiens sapiens and Homo neosapiens together hand in hand, always looking at the positive side of life ... you cant deny that such an opportunity does not occur every day!" Declan's ambition didnt take Alanna by surprise, or at least not as much as the talk about the successors of humanity.

 

And even with all the exaggeration that sounded, Alanna could not imagine for a second wasting the opportunity. "You can count on me, uncle Declan ... let me become the one who forms the path of my daughters and other neohuman babies"

 

"I already counted on it." Declan smiled as he turned on the computer, moving closer to Alanna. "Try to keep in the frame, this will be your first meeting where you will be presented as vice president"

 

 


 

July 19, 2019, 09:15 in the morning.   Erika's perspective


The artificial sun warmed the terrace of the cafeteria, the temperature rising slowly up to 37 degrees warning. And even with 34 degrees, the hunger of Nellie and Fraje didnt slow down a bit, something that Zara enjoyed in a very good way.

"There are more pancakes, grandma?" Fraje asked after licking the chocolate from his hands without caring how uneducated the action was.

"And if it were possible I could repeat another glass of milk, Grandma Zara?" Nellie tried to keep the forms as much as possible even though she had eaten as much as Fraje or more.

 

"Growing teenagers! ... they are like a bottomless pit!" Zara laughed loudly as she left another plate full of pancakes in the middle of the table. "Between you two and Erika you have already eaten almost 30 pancakes! It's nice to be able to cook freely knowing that there's nothing left over!" Zara sat next to Erika, waiting for her political daughter to start eating again to have a look at her notebook. "Erika, is this okay? Last night you ate ... 13 full hamburgers?! If they were my recipe, each burger had lettuce, tomato, onion, bacon, two cheeses ... "

 

Erika nodded as she ate half a pancake in one sitting, helping to swallow by drinking almost the entire glass of milk. "Yep, I ate five of the hamburgers and Alanna could with three and a half ... then these two ate two and a half each and the last half we shared! I know it's a lot, but this kind of hunger is strange ... we spend all day well until the hours of eating arrive ... and it's like there's no bottom inside of us"

 

"Believe me dear ..." Zara smiled as she got up and brought another gallon of milk, filling her family's glasses. "As long as you have full stomachs, it's enough for me! Knowing that I have so many stomachs to feed makes me so happy, and more knowing that soon I will also have to fill Anne's stomach!" Zara waved Anne's cart to check that she was still asleep, and after a snoring the baby decided to turn to her new grandchildren. "So ... neohumans, eh? Are you excited? Now you can call yourself neohuman brother and neohuman sister of Anne!"

 

Fraje nodded without stopping completely overshadowing Nellie, swallowing what was already in her mouth with a shot of milk. "Of course! It was quite simple to discover it! Comparing how much we were eating Nellie and our usual menus..."

"Stop freaking so much" Nellie fell to her brother directly, snatching one of the three pancakes that Fraje had piled on his plate. "Although I love being able to accompany my little sister and the extra inches we can win ... in fact I'm a little afraid that this means I cant play basketball with the team, I'm not sure how they plan to affote the issue of neohumans in official competitions ... although all this really only matters if I'm really a neohuman..."

 

Zara smiled at the worry of her new granddaughter, surrounding her with her arms from behind. "You dont have to worry so much, Nellie ... Handshake will take care of all that, nobody will stop you from playing what you like" Nellie nodded taking the hands of her grandmother, feeling completely overwhelmed inside to almost the edge of tears of happiness and concern equally.

And who began to mourn but not for happiness was Anne, who began to shake in her troller. "Speaking of neohumans and bottomless wells! I'm going to prepare your porridge, cutie pie!" Zara playful with the nose of her 'little one' while Erika pulled her out and sat on her legs, trying to cheer up the hungry baby that wrinkled her forehead and lips.

...

(40 minutes later)

 

After thanking for the breakfast and saying goodbye to the grandmother, Erika and the children climbed back to the family van prepared for the next stop of their morning, the Handshake barracks. Alanna needed the house in complete solitude for her meeting with Declan, so Erika had prepared a planning to entertain the children all day ... and of course the plan began with a visit to Handshake to confirm the suspicions of the family.

While Erika entered the parking lot she found a sign with her name indicating the employee area, so without knowing very well what to do the mother decided to follow them until they left her next to Addams and a huge empty parking space. "Good morning, family!" Addams greeted while Erika finished parking and removed the keys from the contact, lowering and stretching while Nellie and Fraje took care of Anne. "Do you like it? I have transmitted your complaint the other day about the size of the parking spaces and the board has decided that the easiest thing was to give you a special place!"

 

"This is a little too much, dont you think?" Erika really appreciated not having to do maneuvers with the van, but preferential treatment (despite being usual for the side of the family of Alanna) was something that even after so many years still bothered her slightly.

 

"Erika ..." Addams smiled, denying and throwing himself aside so that the teenagers could walk with Anne's stroller. "You and your family are the other founding members of all of this! Anne is especially loved by everyone on the team, so we want to take good care of you!" Addams gave Erika a settled call, taking Fraje and Nellie by the shoulder.

"But today the focus is not on Anne, no sir ... Be sincere, guys. Do you really believe that you can be affected by the indirect NEPF as your mothers?"

 

With a smile from ear to ear, Fraje took out his mobile phone, showing the director a text file. "You can see it yourself, Mr. Addams! I have collected everything we have eaten since I began to notice our increased appetite as big sister and mamma do! I know it's wrong to say it, but I think I've done a better job than the two of them pointing everything"

 

Addams silently read all of Fraje's notes, smiling and nodding slowly. "Not bad, Fraje ... it is true that you have increased the amount of your meals enough. Yep, I think it's a good idea to do the tests to make sure if Anne has also 'irradiated' you both"

Addams turned to Erika, gesturing for them to separate from the group. "I'm going to take Fraje and Nellie to the tests while Anne passes the routine exams, William waits for you in my office when you finish, okay?"

 

"Wait, why can not I accompany my children to the tests? I was with Alanna, why cant go with them now?" Erika's frustration was understandable, which didnt mean that with the volume of her voice increased and her physical presence until Addams knew her well enough, he felt slightly overwhelmed.

 

"You already know the answer, my huge friend... The machines that Dr. Gyeseung sent us are not a gift but a loan, one that he will rescind us if we dont fulfill the demands that only I and the patient are present"

 

Erika crossed her arms, remembering how the last time Anne had to wait outside the room to the displeasure of their mothers. "I guess it's okay ... Be careful and pay attention to everything that Addams says, mina små" Erika pleaded while Nellie and Fraje raised their hands making the sign of victory.

 


 

July 19, 2019, 10:00 in the morning. Perspective of Fraje and Nellie

Although it was true that the brothers had been in the headquarters of Handshake several times (accompanying their mothers to Anne's reviews mainly), it was also true that this was the first time that both of them had been alone following Addams through the facilities. Although the ground floor and the upper floors of the barracks were quite typical of offices and hospitals, as one descended towards the lower floors, the more futuristic the corridors and surroundings became.

While the group went down the stairs to the floor -3 Fraje could read a sign that read:

"Basement -3: Research Department of the NEPF"

 

"Is this where you are going to investigate us?"

 

The question of the teenager caught Addams by surprise, who choked to the point of having to stop going down the steps. "Fraje!" Addams scolded him, leaning on one of the railings. "We arent going to investigate you as if you were animals!"

 

Crossing his arms behind the back of his neck, Fraje pretended to whistle, not giving importance to Addams' anger. "Call it experiment call it what you want, the important thing is that it is what it is! Tell me, Mr. Addams ... is it true that neohumanity represents the future? Because if that's the case, we would become part of that future, right?"

 

"First of all ..." Once in the main hallway of the research basement Addams stopped in front of a tablet hanging on the wall, writing something with his finger before gesturing to the teenagers to follow him. "Until I do the tests, we dont know if you are-"

Seeing out of the corner of his eye how Fraje pretended to make his hand speak, Addams decided that the best thing was to go towards Nellie who was listening attentively and politely. "-Neohumans, but in case you are and the Sindeul neurons have appeared correctly you both would be within what we consider the definition of neohumanity"

 

"Those new neurons would change how we are ...?" Nellie asked with some doubts in her voice as the group entered a large circular room, where in the center of the room was the most anime-ly machine that the teenagers had ever seen, a luck spherical capsule filled with a transparent blue liquid and surrounded by metal structures that reminded teenagers of the petals of a flower bud. 3 diamond-shaped platforms surrounded the base of the capsule forming a triangle, each filled with what appeared to be the same serum.

 

"At first, no, it should not cause any change in your psyche. You can see it in that Alanna and Erika are still the same as always... although there is something that you might notice "Glancing back Addams saw how the teenagers were completely immobile, begging the live one to keep talking." Your mothers can tell you better about this, but it is true that the mental agility increases slightly, nothing very excessive nor impressive but surely it will help you in the exams"

Addams sat in a chair next to a computer that jutted out of the machine, starting to press buttons that the teenagers did not understand. "Alright guys, the process is very simple" Addams stood up after pressing a button that caused the floor on the side of the capsule to rise in a stairway while the top of the sphere opened and an oxygen mask fell from the ceiling.

"You have to get undressed and get in here. What is inside is the water of life or 'salm-ui mul' as Professor Gyeseung called it, a sort of synthetic serum that serves to stimulate the Sindeul neurons and allow the scanner of the 'uli milaeui gyesi ja' to prove that they are present in your brain"

 

The teenagers stared silently at the capsule with an expression of neutrality that Addams could not help but find adorable. "And would not it be enough to just head in?" Fraje asked without changing the expression on his face.

 

"Nope. The first to try it was Erika and I can confirm that the process takes a scant 10 minutes if you get inside the whole, otherwise it will happen to you as your older sister-mother and you will be with your head upside down for almost 40 minutes"

 

"It's safe, isnt it?" Nellie wanted to confirm before she even raised it.

 

"It is so safe that all neohuman babies have passed the test without problem. And before you asked it so that Anne and the other children could do it correctly one of their parents got inside with them, submerging the baby with the breathing mask while they stayed afloat" Crossing his arms, Addams turned the chair until he was face to face with Nellie and Fraje. "I know it's a bit scary, but I can assure you that if there was a minimum of danger I would not have let anyone try it. Relax and decide who will go first"

 

Nellie turned to her 'brother' prepared to play it all on stone paper scissors, only to find Fraje protecting her with his arm. "I will go first! I have to make sure everything works well"

 

"Fraje ..." Nellie mumbled while Fraje took off his shirt and threw it to the ground.

 

"Dont worry! If one of you has to suffer a terrible accident with a capsule full of a strange liquid I prefer to be me!" With a smile from ear to ear, Fraje grabbed her by the shoulders. "Not in vain, you're the one who gets good grades and has a future in basketball! I am ... less priority!"

 

"That's not true!" Nellie screamed, preparing to stop him when a pair of boxers fell on her head. "Eh ... aggg ..."

 

With a smile and his arms on his hip, Fraje climbed the steps until he was at the edge of the capsule. "And now, Doc?"

 

"Put on the mask, check that you breathe well and sit with your legs inside the Salm-ui, dont jump until I give you the signal, understood?" Fraje nodded, putting on the mask. After three breaths without difficulty the teenager sat on the edge putting his feet in the serum, shaking them as if it were a pool.

 

"It's pretty thick! As if it were honey!" Fraje's voice echoed through the computer speakers, giving the signal to Fraje to submerge.

 

The immersion was quick and simple, Fraje sinking without problem until touching the floor of the capsule with the feet while the cover of this was beginning to close. "If you feel sleepy or tired you dont have to worry at all, Fraje. You can close your eyes and lie on the ground if you need it" Addams explained while pressing a button to close the microphone. "He cant see us from the inside, the crystal is completely opaque so that the brain disconnects everything possible"

Nellie nodded silently by sticking to the glass, resting her hands on it as she watched Fraje take Addams' word without hesitation, lying on the floor with her eyes closed. "That he has tired so fast is a good sign, only those affected by the NEPF manage to feel calm in the Salm-ui." Seeing that the teenager was still nervous Addams decided to give her a little surprise. "Nellie, do you want to see something really cool?" The teenager nodded away from the window and joining the director at the computer, seeing the 3D image of the brain of what Nellie expected to be Fraje.

 

"It's his brain, right?" Addams nodded offering the teenager to sit on his knee to see him better. "It's a lot bigger than I expected ..."

 

"You're mean, you know?" Addams joked caressing Nellie's head, typing with her other hand and making black rhombuses appear in Fraje's brain. "That is the Sindeul neurons, confirming that Fraje is now a neohuman ... and since the pattern is the same as your mothers and Anne, we can confirm that he has also been affected by your little sister"

Nellie sighed in relief, studying Fraje's brain attentively. "The increase in brain size is also the cause of Sindeul neurons, which generate more secondary neurons to supply the new mental capacities. If you are also infected you will surely notice an increase in mental agility and memory as I mentioned before... but there isnt so much I can tell you about it, we are still too early in the study of NEPF and the functioning of the neo-human body-"

 

"Be honest, Mr. Addams ..." Nellie changed the topic of conversation completely, standing up and looking Addams in the eye. "I dont have any genetic relationship with my mothers or my sister ... are there any chances I'm affected or all this isnt worth anything?"

 

Addams remained silent, turning to the computer while the scanner finished calculating the number of Fraje neurons. "You have asked me to be honest, so that will be it. I'm not sure about how the NEPF works, so I can only guess based on what I know about genetics ... and no, you shouldnt have been infected in any way" The response was direct and as devastating as both expected, the silence devouring the room completely. "Of course ..." Addams interrupted Nellie's mental self-destruction circle by grabbing her by the shoulder. "The NEPF is still a mystery to us, the simple fact that the NEPF has altered the genes in ascending order from Anne to your mothers and now Fraje demonstrates that the rules of current physics and genetics dont work here.

Trust your little sister, Nellie" Addams smiled at the teenager who stopped all her thoughts to dedicate 100% of her head to Anne. "Erika told me the other day about how much Anne loves you and how loving she has become with you in just this month living together; to the point that if I remember correctly you're the third person to whom Anne has walked, right?" Nellie nodded smiling, remembering all the emotion of the moment as if it had been yesterday.

"Then simply trust Anne, for her you are her older sister without any doubt, and if there is someone who can bring light to our dark world... it must be her "A kitchen doorbell interrupted the conversation, causing Nellie to stare at the director with half-closed eyes. "What? The capsule looks like an egg! I thought it was funny that the alarm sound was ... bah, what's the matter?"

Without wanting to fight anymore, Addams sat back in the command chair activating the microphone. "It's been 10 minutes, Fraje, dont wander anymore and get out here!"

 

The cap of the capsule opened allowing Fraje to climb over the edge, removing the mask and shaking to remove the serum from it. "And good?! Am I or am I not great?! Wait, of course I am! Now all you have to do is tell me I'm a neohuman!"

 

"I'm not going to tell you until Erika is present" Fraje's face turned into a visual poem of terror, the teenager rushing down the steps without bothering in the least to cover himself in a desperate attempt to see the screen of the computer.

Screen that otherwise was already off. "Do you need a bit of privacy to get naked, Nellie? I can get out-" Nellie refused while throwing Fraje's underpants back to his owner in an attempt to make her 'brother' want to cover his shame instead of waving it around the room. While Fraje discarded his underpants and tried by all means to light the screen of the capsule, Nellie left her clothes perfectly placed on one of the plates of the floor and climbed the stairs until being in front of what to her eyes was the most terrifying well of all her life.

Sitting on the edge as Addams had previously explained, Nellie put on the mask slowly while still shaking, breathing slowly to make sure the oxygen was coming through correctly. "Look Fraje, that's being efficient! If it's all right, Nellie, you can immerse yourself in the capsule now!" Addams ordered as the teenager submerged.

 

The floor was strangely warm and thick as Fraje had said before, hugging every inch of Nellie's body. The lid of the capsule closed in the most absolute darkness around her ... something that did not help the anxiety building up in her throat.

"Nellie, can you hear me?" Addams' voice echoed inside the capsule as if it were a distant echo.

 

"Yes ... yes, yes I can. I have ... do I have to do something?" The words choked the teenager, who slowly began to calm down. The serum around her became more liquid and soft, almost embracing her with a heat unknown to Nellie.

 

"Dont worry, just relax..." Addams continued speaking, but the teenager no longer paid attention to the director's words. There was something hypnotic, something that made her be calm surrounded by serum ... to the point that Nellie decided to sit on the floor, not noticing how her eyes closed.

 

...

"She has fallen asleep" Fraje confirmed through the glass, seeing how Nellie placed herself in her usual sleeping position with her arms and legs stretched out forming a sort of star. "You know? Seeing now the capsule I'm realizing something" Addams nodded as he looked at the first images of Nellie's brain, smiling foolishly until Fraje slapped his arm. "Are you listening to me!?"

 

"Excuse me, sorry ... you were saying- Fraje, please, get dressed"

 

"Yes, yes, I could dress ... although I dont want to smear my clothes" Fraje began to walk until he was a little away from the capsule, joining his fingers in a triangle and beginning to study it from different angles. "Seeing the capsule, that guy, Gyeseung, should be a member or organization XIII or fan of Kingdom hearts because this is practically a memory pod! Later I have to take a picture with Nellie to commemorate this" Fraje laughed to himself, enjoying the soft snoring of his" sister "over the speakers.

 

"What ..." Addams stopped dead in his tracks, wondering if the question was going to be better than ignorance ... and of course, Fraje's puppy-like gaze ended up forcing the director to swallow his words and ask. "What is that?"

 

"The memory pod? It's where Sora- "

"No no, from the beginning. What is that about a kingdom ...of hearts?"

 

Fraje's expression went from quiet to terrified, surprised and indignant, ending up walking slowly to Addams holding him by the arm. "How could it be that you dont know what kingdom hearts is!? Do you live in a cave?!"

"Fraje ..." Addams waved his arm so that the teenager would let go, ducking and pulling his underpants again. "I am almost 46 years old ... everything that I consume from the current multimedia world are the films that Casc makes me see. That kingdom hearts ... is it some kind of musical group? A series of netflix?"

 

Fraje stroked his chin, staring at the timer. "We have 6 minutes, will give me time to explain the whole story of kingdom hearts?!-"

"-I doubt it"

"Of course I can!" With a smile on his lips, Fraje sat on one of the panels next to Addams' chair. "All right! It all started with the keyblades...-"

 

 


 

July 19, 2019, 10:30 in the morning. Back to Erika's perspective 

"Amamma?" Anne was walking around Addams' office, taking everything that was not attached to the floor and taking it to her mother. "Amma!"

With a smile from ear to ear Erika picked up the watch her daughter was giving her, leaving it carefully on the table. "You know what this is, my sunshine? Know what it is?"

 

Anne refused to cling to her mother's leg, letting herself fall to the ground to try to reach the clock again. "It's a Clock, Cloooock. Can you say Clock?" Taking her by the waist, Erika next to her legs to sit Anne in the middle. "Come on my sunshine, repeat with me: Clooock"

"Amamma?" Anne bit her tongue, cocking her head and staring at the clock.

"Clooock, it's a Clooock"

"Ooooo?" Anne repeated shaking to get off her mother, getting it after two attempts. The baby lost all attention on the clock deciding instead to walk around the office to the toy box that Addams had next the door, a box that for other children would be impossible to open, but with the size of Anne the box it came right up to the baby's chest. "Amma Amma!" Anne screamed happily as she leaned into the box, pulling out stuffed animals and showing them to her mother before proceeding to throw them into the air.

 

Little by little, by the time William opened the door to his brother's office, the floor was already full of stuffed animals. "Good day…-"

"Miauuuu" William floor one of the stuffed animals that Anne had thrown on entering, causing such a shock that the general had to grab one hand to the door frame while the other held Gabrielle as if his life depended on it.

"Good heavens ... Anne honey!" William smiled as he stepped away from the door, letting Nathan Walker and Naseera enter the office. "You have fun with my brother's stuffed animals, eh?" Anne smiled and applauded as Gabrielle and Naseera joined her on the floor, parents coming to the table to greet Erika. "I see you've been quite entertained" William commented removing all the objects that Anne had been taking while taking the seat of his brother and Nathan sat next to Erika.

 

With a smile of pride Erika pulled her phone from her cleavage in a masterful move that Nathan and William could only applaud, showing their friends dozens of photos of Anne in that same office, receiving a double 'Ohhhh' in return. "Thank you so much, pocket-boobs is the best kept secret among women with an incredible rack like me! And now I want to add in my defense that if I havent picked-up everything it's because I've been taking dozens of photos, Anne is the most adorable in the world grabbing things!"

 

"The most adorable in the world?" Nathan smiled in a grimace, pulling out his own phone and leaving it on the table. "I see Anne taking things and I go up to Naseera wrapped around her pillow!" Naseera's photo was supremely adorable, forcing Erika and William to smile like fools.

 

"I dont understand why we're competing ..." William pulled out his own phone, trying to hide how much he was enjoying the exchange of photos. "But I see both pictures and I go up one of my Gabby in the bathtub trying to break a soap bubble with her tongue!"

The three parents reached a mental agreement to declare the battle as a draw, deciding to stay with how adorable their daughters were. Clearing his voice, William turned on his brother's computer, trusting that Addams had finished the reports the general needed. "Well, now let's stop playing and lets that talk about important things"

 

Erika shrugged without knowing what William was talking about. "I missed something? I mean ... Addams told me to wait for you here, but I thought it was just for Anne to play with Gabrielle while I waited for my prepubes to come back with good news!"

 

Nathan and William looked at each other, making it clear to each other that something was going wrong. "Erika ... the director hasnt offered to help us with our project?" Seeing how the Amazon shrugged was enough for Nathan to decide to start from the beginning. "Well, since you're here, let me make sure of one thing. Have you left your job to act as a full-time mother? I dont pretend to-"

 

"No offense, Nathan. And yes, Alanna and I have decided that this would be the best thing to be able to take care of our family properly"

 

With a quick glance at General Nathan he could see that William was more than willing and saw value in inviting Erika to the personal mission they had assumed. "You'll see Erika, before I decided to do like you and quit my job to dedicate myself full-time to Naseera, I worked as-"

 

"You were representative of actors" Erika said with a half-sided smile, leaving ice cream to the other two parents. "And you and William have a plan to take care of all those ugly conversations that I've been seeing on twitter about the neohumans and the rumors about the government experiment with a campaign to make the neohumans known to the world and show that they are just innocent children, true?"

 

......... "How?!" William broke the silence by banging the table with both hands, an expression of permanent confusion on his face. Erika smiled closing her eyes and hitting her forehead with her right forefinger while crossing one leg over the other (unconsciously pushing Nathan's chair in the process), greatly enjoying the power that the situation gave her. "Cascadio" William didnt bother to ask back, affirming directly while rubbing his forehead with both hands, fed up with his little brother.

 

"Yeeep. Listen guys ... I agree with your plan and I want to help as much as possible ... but this isnt something that can be done like that!" Erika decided that her message was important enough to stand firm and straight, something that made even the babies playing will be turned towards the amazon. "I know that we must start as soon as possible to build a suitable future for our children, I know it to the point that I am also now a neohuman! But maybe ... just maybe we're going a little too fast? Anne who is the first neohuman to be born has now served 7 months, and your daughters are much younger than that! Handshake is the first appropriate movement since we need to know how and what the neohumanity consists of while planning the changes in the way we raise our children that we should do ... but publicity and awareness campaigns? reports on neohumanity when we are still less of ... 700?"

 

"541 children born with the NEPF" Addams interrupted the conversation of the trio by opening the door, stepping back on the same cat as his brother. "It is a high number of births in such a short period of time, but we must count all the residents affected by the NEPF who had to move to Brightside through quarantine. If I remember correctly, Brightside registered an increase of almost 75% residents when the dome closed, counting all the inhabitants of nearby towns, foreigners on vacation or for work and so on"

With a wave of his hand, William rose from his brother's chair ... all to make Addams smile and not sit down. "I agree with Erika on this, guys. We are getting ahead a bit too much ... there is no such hurry, not in vain they will not let us out of the dome for now, right?" William looked away pretending not to be able to answer, although the reality is that there was no response from the government about raising the dome.

 

"Well... I respect your opinion and I guess it's true that I'm wanting to go too fast. The fear that Gabrielle will live a world that hates her without doing anything is devouring me..."

 

"No one can blame you for being afraid, brother. Come on, I invite you all to breakfast ... but first" Addams stared at Erika, gesturing for her to remain seated. "Tell Fraje and Nellie to come, it's time to face the truth"

 

Taking each one of their respective daughters, Nathan and William left the office letting the teenagers in. "How's it been?" Erika got up quickly, hugging her little brother and daughter without letting them almost respond, noticing the tension inside Nellie and the innate tranquility of Fraje. The teenagers tried to speak without success, the amount of Erika's flesh forced in their faces too much for the sound to pass through.

 

"I preferred to keep it a secret until we're all together," Addams explained as he connected his computer to the Handshake network, downloading the results of the scanner.

 

Erika nodded taking a seat again, this time taking Anne in her arms and placing the two remaining chairs on either side so that Fraje and Nellie would sit next to her, not letting go of her hands for a second while Anne was firmly trapped by her legs and Erika's breasts. "Go ahead, doc ... do not go around with rodeo"

 

Addams bit his lip, deciding later to look for the joke that brother and sister had used without speaking it previously. "Well ... let's go in order. Fraje- "Addams took a breath to see how the teenager clung to the big hand of his older sister.

"Do not make me beg, please Mr. Addams ..." Fraje pleaded on the verge of tears.

 

"You'll have to find a new wardrobe a couple of sizes-"

"YES!" Fraje screamed with all his strength, letting go of his sister's hand and jumping with arms raised. "I KNEW IT! I KNEW IT! I am a genius! Wait, I'm much more than a genius! I'm a supergenius!"

 

Smiling for the contagious happiness of the adolescent, Addams clarified the voice to continue with his speech. "As I was going to say, the results of the scan are positive. Fraje, you are infected by the NEPF with the same pattern as Anne, although in your case it is the pattern with less neurons sindeul of your family-"

"Wait, what?" Fraje's happiness turned into tension, sitting up immediately and looking at his older sister as he took her hand again. Erika tried to reassure him by stroking the back of his hand with his thumb, something that Fraje appreciated even if it did not have much effect.

 

"What you hear. Maybe we still dont know what kind of skill NEsPer Anne has, but I can tell you that if you have it too, which for the case of your mothers I'm not sure, it will be of a lesser power " Addams proceeded to turn the screen of his computer teaching the whole family the image of Fraje's brain.

 

"But ... but I'm going to grow, right?"

 

Seeing that what mattered most to the teenager was the physical part of the neohumanity Addams decided to give him the answer that the teenager was waiting for. "Of course. The rest of the neurons have increased in the same proportion as the rest of the neohumans; although as your sister could explain the growth is inhumanly fast but at the same time much slower than you are thinking ... if my calculations are correct for when you start again the classes in September you should measure about 5 feet and 2 inches tall" Fraje blinked a couple of times confused, helping Addams understand his mistake. "Now you live in the United States, you should be learning our metric system ... the approximations say that you will measure more or less 1 meter and 58 centimeters, about twelve centimeters more than now"

 

"That's pretty little, it will be impossible for me to reach my sister at that rate!" Fraje crossed his arms frustrated, wrinkling his lips and forehead. "I suppose to have inherited the genes of Dad's family it's not bad to grow 6 centimeters per month ..."

 

Covering Fraje's mouth for a moment, Erika decided to focus her attention on the girl who was clinging to her arm at the edge of fainting under pressure. "And Nellie's tests? What are the results?"

 

Addams was silent turning the chair to give the back to the family, forcing a sigh. "As I've told Nellie before ... as long as we dont know everything about the NEPF we should assume it as a genetic mutation ... and as Nellie is adopted-"

"To hell" Erika was not willing to wait long speeches. Placing Anne in the arms of her older brother the Swedish shot all the contents of the table to the floor with one arm while with the other stretched to get to turn the computer screen. "YOU HAVE NEURONS SINDEUL! YOU ARE A NEOHUMAN, NELLIE!" Erika shouted making Addams turn around, seeing how the Amazon had turned the keyboard and had gone to Nellie's scanners. "Look min varg, your brain! It's our pattern!"

 

The feelings inside Nellie surpassed her, throwing herself crying to her mother's neck and thanking anyone in particular while Fraje was shaking Anne's fist. "How could you do that to us, Addams director?!" Fraje asked trampling the ground to show his anger. "I already knew that Nellie was in the club because of how much she was eating, but it's not right to make us think otherwise!"

 

This time Addams if that really sigh, watching as the whole emotional scene broke into pieces. "Excuse me ... I just wanted to make the news more beautiful-"

"Wait," Fraje interrupted the director, leaving Anne sitting on the chair and beginning to count with her fingers. "As Nellie is also affected, it means that she will also grow, right?" Addams nodded. "And will she grow at the same pace as me?" Addams nodded again, staring as Fraje still counted on his fingers. "Damn, that's going to leave her in 1 meter and 65 centimeters by September ... goodbye to my dream of being the taller of the two ..."

 

"You dont need to be taller than me!" Nellie jumped quickly, separating herself from her mother and getting up to take the hands of her 'brother'. "I like you the way you are-"

"And what does that have to do?!" Fraje replied suddenly, leaving the whole room silent. "I didnt want to be taller for you! I wanted to be tall to have a slender and elegant foreign figure to be the cool of the high school! We have to take advantage of our-"

 

SLAP!

 

"IDIOT! FRAJE YOU ARE AN IDIOT!" Nellie cried, crying, taking Anne in her arms and running away from the office leaving behind a confused Fraje who could only repeat 'Why?' in loop.

 

Erika and Addams watched the scene in silence, squinting and sighing.

"The girls mature before the children ..." Addams affirmed without saying another word, the two adults sighing at the same time.

 

 


 

 July 19, 2019, 11:05 in the morning.   Perspective of Alanna, again

 

"I swear to you, Alanna ..." Declan stared at the immense remodeled caravan. "I love you both a lot, but you have a big tacky taste ... although we live locked up under the dome you shouldnt belittle the reporters of our city, the new vice president of industries Bright Side cant be driving something that however new it seems to be taken from an excursion family"

While her niece was trying to get out of the car Declan decided to use the extra time (which was as much as when Alanna had enter into the car it would be good 2 minutes of the clock) to inspect the van. "Tinted windows? Good idea to install them in advance so that the paparazzi dont harass you in the car"

 

"They werent... ughh-" Grabbing the door frame and yanking her way out of her uncle's car, finally breathing quietly without crushing her breasts against her knees. Alanna stretched backwards leaning on the car (how moaned as Declan had never heard him moan ever), finally feeling the blood running down her spine. "We didnt make them tinted by the paparazzi. It was because people often have the bad habit of staring at us when we get in the car-"

"Caravan-"

"CAR or when we stop at a traffic light; it was precisely the other day that a child said that Erika getting out of the car was like a clown getting out of a clown car" Alanna's tone of voice was sufficient signal that the marriage was having enough of that kind of comments.

 

Trying to cheer her up, Declan grabbed her by the shoulder trying to show her support without being like a child hanging from her mother's shoulder. "If you want, I can get you an escort-"

"LOL…"

 

"Did you say ... lol? Alanna ... "Declan rubbed his forehead, sighing and laughing at his niece's at the same time.

 

"It was your fault! Your offer has been so shocking that you've fried my brain for a second! Seriously, Uncle Declan? Escort? Escort for the woman of 2 meters and 3 centimeters with these heels and with a wife wide like a closet and that makes the whole nba cry in height issue?!"

 

"We are talking about the same girl who 30 centimeters before had to call you in the middle of a dinner so you can take care of a cockroach in the bathroom? And that only 11 days before had to do the same?!" Declan raised his right eyebrow, cocking his head to make it clear to his niece that Erika was still the sweetest muscled woman in the world no matter how big she was.

 

"Yeah..." Alanna rubbed her head, starting to walk towards the main entrance of Handshake. "In defense of my wife, the woman I love the most in the world ... the issue of cockroaches is something we continue to work on. I think that by the time she's big enough to step on them accidentally we'll be fine"

Declan was not so convinced that Alanna was right, but wanting to trust his new vice president and niece decided to let her be and enjoy explanations of her about the different facilities of Handshake, making a mental note that it would be appropriate to donate.

 

And it was while they were walking that they found a certain scene at the end of the stairs at the entrance of the main building, a scene formed by Nellie crying sitting on the first step while Anne tried to climb on her back.

"Girls!" Alanna screamed as soon as she saw her, running without waiting for her uncle and throwing herself on her knees next to Nellie. "My darling, min varg ... what happened? Why are you crying? Anne, dont try to climb on your older sister's back while she cries, please... "While Alanna was holding the baby who smiled innocently as if nothing bad had happened ... in general never, Nellie clung to her mother's pants trying not to stain her with tears. "Min söta varg .. tell me this isnt for the tests"

 

"No! I am affected and I am a neohuman and Fraje too!" Nellie shouted without ceasing to cry, confusing her mother even more.

 

"And so?-"

"IT'S BECAUSE FRAJE IS AN IDIOT!" Nellie shouted even louder, crying inconsolably while Declan and Alanna wrinkled their foreheads and eyes, both thinking of the same phrase. "It's not fair, it's not fair! I love him and he just wants to be taller to flirt using our exotic looks! And I dont want him to hook up with other girls!" In less than a second the mind of Alanna began to travel thousands of answers, thousands of scenarios and thousands of possible results in search of a single one where Nellie will not end up hating her lover-'Brother'.

 

Thanks to the sky she didnt need to continue thinking since the very cause of all the mess left the main building accompanied by Erika, Addams and the surprise that were William and Gabrielle and Nathan and Naseera. "Goodness! My love, I'm-" Alanna tried to ask, meeting the four adults making the gesture of silence.

 

Fraje took a deep breath, jumping to the floor, kissing her mother and pushing her aside to face Nellie. Taking a deep breath as Erika had taught her, Fraje stood firm as William had taught him, with his hands on his hips and the determined eyes Nathan had given him. (3 adults teaching three different ways to apologize had created a chimera of apologies)

"Nellie!" Fraje yelled trying to sound firm, freezing instantly when he saw Nellie's cold, furious look. "I...I-..."

 

Nellie didnt say a word, rising slowly with her eyes filled with a hatred and coldness worthy of the Barlow family, something that made Alanna smile when she saw them. Fraje's will was visibly fading from the body, leaving an empty and trembling shell.One that adults were not willing to abandon in battle.

 

"LET'S GO SOLDIER! WHERE YOUR HONOR IS!? A MAN MUST ALWAYS KEEP HIMSELF UP TO BE ABLE TO AMEND THEIR ERRORS!"

"Trust yourself, Fraje! If once you're wrong, all you can do is go back up and keep trying! Dont let them speak your fears, now is the time to open your heart!"

"Om du ger dig nu kommer jag aldrig att förlåta dig, lillebror! Nellie är den person som kommer att älska dig mest i ditt liv och du måste kunna matcha henne! In kvinnas hjärta är något känsligt och dyrbart som kan hålla ett våld för all evighet om det behövs! (If you surrender now I will never forgive you, little brother! Nellie is the person who will love you most in your life and you must be able to reciprocate her! The heart of a woman is something sensitive and precious that is capable of holding a grudge for all eternity if it was necessary!)"

The words of support from Mr. William, Mr. Nathan and his older sister filled Fraje's heart with confidence (despite being three almost contradictory messages), making the teenager decide to stand firm again in front of his 'sister'.

 

"Nellie!-"

"I've already heard you the first time ..." Nellie growled wiping her tears with the palm of her hand, rising slowly. (Provoking that with the step of separation between both the height difference was even more evident despite only having 3 weeks difference between them) "What do you want, Fraje?"

 

"Listen to me!" Fraje answered even shouting, this time pulling Nellie in a hug that left her speechless and completely disarranged and flushed to her. "I'm sorry, I dont understand why you got angry, and I swear I've tried! But although I dont understand it, there is something I do understand, and that is that I dont want you to hate me! You and I are two halves of the same coin!-"

Nellie's heart stopped for a second.

"We are two souls united from the beginning, from the first day we met!"

Nellie's heartbeat was accelerating and increasing in strength.

"We were born the same month, that's that even our futures are connected!... that's why I dont want you to be angry with me! I couldnt stand living in a world where you hate me, Nellie! We are a team, the best duo in the world! Nellie and Fraje, Fraje and Nellie! The proud elder brothers of the Barlow Holm family!" The adults smiled foolishly as Nellie cried out in suppressed emotion and hugged Fraje with all her might, letting him rub her back slowly.

And then, it happened.

"You're the person I love the most, Nellie ... just imagine ourselves super tall and handsome, being the coolest and attracting the eyes of everyone! Will be great! We will get all the girls and guys from the high school-"

 

"YOU DAMN ASSHOLE"

 

SLAAAAAPPPP!!!!

 

The legends would speak of Nellie's slap, whose power, elegance, speed and precision would go down in history as the perfect slap. Fraje didnt have the slightest chance.

Taking Anne back in her arms, Nellie came out crying again and running to the parking lot this time.

 

Erika and Alanna with 29 years, Addams and William with 45, Nathan with 35 and Declan with 54 years; a group of grown-up adults, a group in which all the members squint and wrinkle their brows, down the stairs and around a confused Fraje who just repeated 'Why?' again and again.

 

"The girls mature before the boys..." Addams declared folding her arms while Erika helped Fraje to get up.

"Yeeep" The adults nodded in unison, everyone sighing.

 

Adolescence, the best-worst period.

 

 


 

Chapter End Notes:

 


 

This chapter ... has been hard to write although I am very happy with the result. Thankfully, the next should be-

(Next chapter: Change of cycle, closing the plot of "Meet the Barlow Holm!")

Oh no... that means?

(Professor Gyeseung and-)

Oh boi...