- Text Size +

 


 

 

"Well, this is the document about Fraje Holm, and these are the ones related to the legal adoption of Nellie Sköld, which from today will become Nellie Barlow Holm. The Lugn äng orphanage has already sent all the relevant documents, so now it's time for both parties to sign the other documents, if you are so kind" The notary handed the pens to the family, sitting as straight and as calm as possible while in front of him the two largest women he had ever seen struggled to use the very small pens in their hands. While Ravel finished signing the transfer of Fraje's legal guardianship, Erika and Alanna fought internally to not seem ridiculous in their current situation.

July 11, 2019, one day before the birthday of Alanna.

That would be the date on which for the first time the marriage realized that they were no longer human and all thanks to the bruise on Alanna's forehead. When the couple had met with Ravel for breakfast in the courts cafeteria before attending the notary, Erika's father almost collapsed when he saw his daughter and a political daughter enter the door, specifically at the moment Alanna had to duck to go through the door of the cafeteria after a loud header against the old frame.

 

 


 

(1 hour before)


"PAPPA!" Erika shouted while holding her father, lying on the floor while two customers and Alanna made him air with newspapers and magazines, redoubts of that time where people didnt look at everything in the mobile. "Snälla pappa! Du kan inte dö så! (Please, dad! You cant die like that!)" The screams of the colossal women (confused by some in the room as basketball players) resounded through the cafeteria and the coming corridors, causing more and more people from the courts to come and see what was happening. Little by little, Ravel's conscience was returning to his body while the doctors of court emergencies took his pulse, helping him to get up slowly. His daughter's voice was slowly helping the poor Swede to rejoin, but of course the next vision of his overgrown Erika made him almost lose the battle again.

After a 10-minute internal fight, the emergency physicians considered that Ravel was in good enough condition to leave, leaving Erika and Alanna to take care of him.

 

"What do I ask, pappa? These eggs look good, they're the way you like them!" Erika asked without letting go of her father's hand, accompanying him on the padded bench instead of sitting in a chair like her wife. (Something that because of the immense size of Erika was not helping as much as she would expect, making Ravel feel slightly cornered to see how Erika occupied almost 3 of the 4 seats in the bank)

 

"Fresh water ... and grape juice if they have, I need something sweet to cope with this." Ravel wiped the sweat from his forehead, still pulled back on the sofa with his face toward the ceiling leaning against the back of the straight sofa.

 

Erika nodded preparing to write her breakfast on the tablet installed on the tabl... and after 4 unsuccessful attempts- "This is a joke! My finger isnt that big, I'm just pressing a square! There must be some error with the calibration or something. My love, please..." The Swedish decided to let Alanna make the order while turning towards her father, who stretched back unconsciously for the impression. "You scared me a lot, pappa! Just imagine that I could have lost you here... I dont even know what happened to you?! Have you done any medical check lately? Grandpa told me that Grandma's family was prone to heart attacks-"

 

"Erika ..." Ravel shook his head with his hands, sitting up on the bench. "Stop Please. WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?!" Instantly Erika and Alanna averted their eyes, feeling guilty for something uncontrollable. "You two werent so tall! Alanna ... well, first you hit with the door frame! And you. Erika... you were already tall but it starts to be-"

"2 meters and 33 centimeters, I'm officially higher than the highest player in the history of the NBA ... and yes, I know that the other day when we got together to watch the game of Sweden I was somewhat lower ..., but ..." Erika shrugged, not knowing what to say. "At least Anne's growth has stabilized, returning to the more or less normal ratio that a 7-month-old girl should have; hopefully this will also end soon for us"

 

Ravel said nothing, turning around and staring at Alanna. Sighing, Alanna rubbed her head almost feeling her hair brushing back against the door frame. "I'm 2 centimeters away from reaching 2 meters ... so that means that door is especially low!" Alanna tried to justify herself to Ravel, seeing her father-in-law saying nothing, just raising her right eyebrow was necessary to make her message understand . "We cant do anything else, Ravel ... there is no medication or operation that can stop this. Now we are neohuman like Anne, and being she who has 'irradiated us' we can only enjoy that my little girl is happy with her two monument-size mothers ... and hope that you, as a family, will also be happy with us despite our size"

Alanna didnt enjoy sounding so dry and raw with that last sentence, but the mother was beginning to hate having to justify her growth to everyone. (Unfortunately for them within their family there were those who also looked at them with concern and fear, specifically Melker himself, Uncle Declan and his new girlfriend and Alanna's maternal grandmother, Ke'ala ... who after her last skype call with her granddaughter had sworn to pray to the sea so that the malignant disease that Anne suffers because of continental selfishness would be cured before it was too late)

 

"You know well that I'm not saying it like that, Alanna ... I'm worried about your health and the health of my granddaughter! In a few hours you will be my daughters, the mothers of my granddaughter and Nellie and the legal tutors of my son. I'm putting everything on you and I dont want to think that something could happen to you ... God knows I couldnt stand it ..." Ravel sighed with a shrug, letting himself fall on his daughter's huge arm.

"You've always been a big girl, min blomma ... I think it was 11 years old when you surpassed me in height ... and God knows that you were much stronger than me before! I suppose you inherited all the genes from your maternal grandmother's family, I still remember the day you were born as your grandmother predicted that you were going to exceed six feet like her sisters, and today I still remember how she laughed at me on her deathbed remembering her words…""

 

I dont understand where you want to go, pappa- Thank you very much" Erika said goodbye to the waitress when she left the family breakfast at the table, handing it out quickly.

Ravel said nothing until the wives finished arranging everything:

  • A grape juice, a medium water bottle and a chocolate waffle for him.
  • Three large individual plates of eggs and bacon (the third one distributed by Alanna in the other two dishes at a ratio of u31; for her and u32; for Erika), two large orange juice jars and a tray of Hash browns that clearly was for more than 2 people ... and even for more than 4 people.

 

Alanna and Erika started having breakfast without any problem, devouring the huge rations without any problem while Erika's father watched them in silence.

"Something wrong, pappa? You always asked for chocolate waffles in the university cafeteria when you visited us" Erika spoke with her mouth full, snapping a hash brown without hesitation for a second.

 

"After this you will not be hungry, right? Holy shit like you Americans say" Ravel asked trying to make clear the irony and not watch as his daughter drank a large glass of orange juice in one gulp. "This is precisely what I was referring to! The woman ... the human being in general or is not prepared to be so big or to devour so much food for a simple breakfast! "

 

Erika and Alanna looked at each other, sharing a giggle before Alanna wiped her lips elegantly, rummaging through her phone and showing Ravel a list. "Addams orders. Handshake is observing that Neohumans need and eat a lot more than human counterparts of the same age, as well as ... even if it is indirectly Erika and I are the only adult Neohumans we have the obligation to collaborate as much as we can so that Handshake can prepare for educate neohumans like Anne in the future"

 

"And you do that ... eating like horses?-"

"PAPPA!" Erika raised her voice a little more than desired, hitting the table with both hands. "How can you say that?!"

 

"How?" Ravel pointed to both plates, trying to make his message clear. "It is impossible for this to be healthy! Alanna, who until a year ago could not even finish a whole dish is now eating as much or more than when she was pregnant with Anne!" Little by little Ravel was raising her voice, making Alanna more and more ashamed of the statements. "And you? Erika looks at that pile of food! I could have breakfast, eat and almost dine with all that! And it's less than half of what you've already eaten!"

 

Erika put her hands to her forehead, letting herself fall and pressing her shoulders on the table. "Does that bother you so much?!"

"Bother... me?!" Ravel shook his head beginning to breathe with difficulty. "Honey, I'm terribly worried! I say it again, the human body is not prepared for certain sizes that you are touching! I dont want to lose you like I lost your mother! Not now that your adult life and your family is beginning!" The arguments that her father was trying to give her senses resonated within Erika, but as much as Ravel was her own father, the sense of responsibility of her was what ended up being imposed.

 

The fact that her father started calling her nicknames in English instead of his typical 'min blomma' was a sign that he was starting to get really angry, because of something Erika couldnt (and frankly didnt want to) control. "Nothing's going to happen, pappa! Trust us! We are more than prepared to face this with the help of Handshake! You will not lose me like mom ... but I need you to trust us. Our bodies are no longer human, even if it seems strange ... as long as we are well and Addams sees that we are well, you have to trust us, pappa... please"

 

Ravel opened his mouth to answer back, holding back the moment he looked into his daughter's eyes. Before he could realize it, Anne had grown into a reflection of her mother (Or so he wanted to believe it), with the same smile of confidence and security that had enraptured Ravel so many years ago.

Not wanting to bring more bad blood between his daughter and him, Ravel decided to shut up and start eating breakfast while watching Erika and Alanna began to devour again, with a smile on their lips, the family-size breakfast reconverted into a couple's menu.

 

 


 

(Back to the present)

 

"Well, family, all the documents are in order and the judge has just sent us his signatures. Congratulations, Erika and Alanna-" The notary got up to shake hands with the women, so Erika and Alanna decided to do the same to look respectful. And as when the notary had entered the office the marriage and Ravel were already sitting at the table this was just the moment when the notary was able to see the magnitude of the women's in all their splendor.

"Now ....-Now ... now ... are ..."

 

"Sir please ... we are just a normal marriage just a little bigger!" Alanna tried to explain, going ahead and taking the notary's hand in her. (And even after so many days Alanna could not help but feel strange to see that everyone had become so small for her)

 

"I ... I beg your pardon, you arent my usual customers at all" Trying to calm the atmosphere with a quick joke, the notary offered Erika's hand in spite of the incredible chill when seeing how Erika's two hands could cover all the yours and even beyond the wrist .Wanting to end all this as soon as possible, the notary turned to Ravel to finally have a very quiet and usual handshake. "Mr. Ravel, if you have any doubts I invite you to consult with me when you need it, remember at all times that you are still the biological father and can intervene if you consider it necessary"

Realizing the desire for the meeting to end the notary, Ravel nodded as the notary directed them towards the door, closing it behind him when Erika managed to get through.

 

"We are not so terrifying, right? I mean, people do not get scared when they see michael jordan on the street!?" Erika asked softly, still hallucinating at the change in the notary's behavior. Alanna shrugged without knowing what to think while Ravel nodded, so Erika decided that it would be best to return home to enjoy a normal day with her family.

 

After the smashing of the back door of his old car and the subsequent almost multiple infarction to see what it cost to repair it, the couple decided very much in spite of Erika selling the car by pieces to buy the biggest camper van in the market, remodeling it to convert it in a family car the size the family needed. (Of course, Ravel was not too excited about the marriage having sold the car in which he put the first part of the entrance with his daughter, but seeing that the marriage was not too happy Ravel decided that it was safest to keep silence while Erika adjusted the driver's seat to get a decent position to drive)

 

...

A while later the three arrived at the home of Erika and Alanna, parking the van at the entrance and then later bringing Ravel back to Declan's house. The trio came through the door to find a congratulatory banner hanging from two chairs and one of the tablets of the family turned on with a video call in progress, being on the other side the image of the sofa where the children were playing. (Or at least Nellie was playing with Anne, since Fraje was sitting on the edge of the sofa with his arms crossed)

"What a bum they are ..." Erika sighed, rubbing her forehead. "At least they should have been vigilant by the time we got there-"

 

"FRAJE HOLM! Ser du inte fallet där det är upp till marken? (FRAJE HOLM, YOU'RE NOT SEEING THE FALL TO THE FLOOR?!)" Ravel hurried to the sofa, shouting and fearing for his son's safety.

 

"Pappa! Dont be silly! "Fraje struck the MasterKey inside her pocket, waiting a few seconds before dropping to the ground to her father's terror. The fall was four meters, and what Ravel expected to be a direct hit against the ground became a rebound accompanied by Fraje's laughter. "Security measure of the Giantess Mansion number 7: Elastic beds!" Fraje bounced a couple of times, slowing down until he could jump to the ground. "Incredible, isnt it pappa? Our house is full of all this kind of cool stuff!"

 

Fraje's sincere and relaxed smile was something that Ravel had not seen in many years, so his fears began to be replaced by the satisfying feeling that he had made the right decision. Not knowing yet what to say Ravel looked back to his daughter, watching as Erika nodded giving way. "Fraje, min kära are, kom med mig en stund. Vi måste prata om någonting viktigt ... (Fraje, my dear son, come with me for a moment, we have to talk about something important ..." Grabbing his son and wrapping his arms around his shoulders, Ravel began to walk guiding his son towards him. yard.

 

"It's surprising that you try to speak in Swedish so nobdy cant understand ... in a room where everyone except Anne understands it perfectly ..." Fraje whispered softly as they went out into the garden... not without first walking back to scream one last thing. "THINK ABOUT THE GIANTESS MANSION! I THINK IT'S A GREAT NAME FOR THE HOUSE!"

 

The dining room fell silent while Erika and Alanna climbed onto the couch, walking to where Nellie and Anne played. As soon as the baby saw her mother she let go of the stuffed animal in her hands, leaning against the padded floor to get up and beginning to take slow steps (but every day with more security).

With a heart full of pride and a happiness almost on the verge of tears, Erika knelt taking Anne in her arms. "Our little sunshine ... 4 steps in a row! In nothing you'll already be running out of control in the park ..."

 

While Erika took care of Anne, Alanna walked over to Nellie who stood with her hands to her chest. "How did it go?" The teenager asked trying to stifle her nerves while Alanna grabbed her by the shoulder and made her sit next to her against the back of the sofa.

 

Erika and Anne joined the other side of Nellie, sitting all four together while Anne buried her head in her mother's breasts. "You want to know how it went, right?" Alanna asked around Nellie's shoulders with her arm, pulling her until the teen had her head resting on Alanna's neck. "I hope you dont feel it's too late for that kind of relationship ..." Nellie blinked confused when Erika grabbed her from the other side, reaching up to her wife and pulling both of them against her shoulder. "But from now on, if you want, you can consider us your mothers..."

 

Nellie had no words, choosing to remain silent while Alanna and Erika pressed the peculiar hug. "We're not going to force you to-" Erika began to say, stopping when she noticed how Nellie was grabbing her pants.

 

"Enough ... moms ... How could I not want ..." Nellie choked back tears trying to swallow them several times without much success, the feelings overflowing her. "I will not be as good as Anne ... but I hope you can come to love me"

 

"Dummy..." The couple said at the same time whispering.

"At the beginning, when we started to investigate the processes of adoption and artificial insemination before the accident that gave rise to Anne ... we were clear that we wanted to have both" Alanna explained while wiping the tears of her new daughter.

 

"Mamma showed me the importance of adoption ... and you were always the one we had in mind to adopt, Nellie" Erika whispered, letting herself be carried away by the memories, seeing Nellie turn her head sharply to confirm that what she had said was true. "I am glad that in the end we have been able to give you the space in our family as I always wanted ... and you dont have to worry, when you are of legal age you can order or renounce your last names so that marrying Fraje isnt something strange"

Nellie refused as she crawled away from the embrace of her mothers, sitting face to face in front of them and taking Anne in her arms, who embraced the one who (without her knowing or understanding him) was now her new big sister. "Give up my last names?" Nellie questioned hugging Anne back against her chest. "I will never know who gave me the Sköld surname ... but I know who gave me the Barlow Holm surnames ... and they have been my beloved mothers, those who have welcomed me into their home without asking for anything in return"

Anne looked up to see drops fall into her hair, watching as Nellie cried in silence. Raising her hand, the baby patted her older sister's cheeks, trying to figure out what was wrong with her. "These last names ... are now my most precious treasure ... they are the proof that I have a place to belong. Anne ... do you like me to be your big sister? I promise that I will be a good sister for you ... "

 

"Amma? Amamammamamma!" Anne grinned at Nellie's neck, giving her older sister a little cramp from crawling on the floor of the sofa. Erika and Alanna looked at each other, smiling as they approached their daughters again, surrounding them in a full embrace. (The other great advantage of the new size of the couple)

 

"Oh, come on! Dont tell me I'm too late for the family hug!?"

Fraje shouted as he climbed the stairs of the sofa, taking a breath before going back to the group. "Before you ask, pappa has gone to order some pizzas to eat, he says that this will be the last time he invites us seeing how much you and Alanna eat" The marriage narrowed its eyes laughing inside to say nothing offensive in front of children. "And now well, it's my turn to make things clear!" Fraje stretched as straight as possible, beginning to point at Erika. "Older sister and occasionally mamma" Lowering his finger until pointing to Alanna, Fraje cleared his throat avoiding the look to the target of his finger, dead of shame inside. "You will be Mamma from now, Alanna ... that way I'll save myself a syllable every time I want to talk to you ... Anne will be from now on little sister and Nellie will remain like Nellie, I dont see myself capable of calling you something other than that"

Fraje crossed his arms without saying anything else, embarrassed by everything said. The teenager was so engrossed in trying not to die of shame that he did not notice how his 4 girls pounced on him. "AGGG! Release me!" Fraje shouted as his family laughed at his expense, ending up buried in his older sister's chest with Alanna, Nellie and Anne lying on top of him. "I dont like ... I feel devoured by the claws of-"

 

"You love it, little brother. You like almost as much as being from now on the man of the house" Erika interrupted him without any hesitation, rubbing her head in circles while the others kept hugging him. (Except for Anne, who after being seen sitting on the back of her uncle-older brother decided to imitate her mother, slapping Fraje's back)

 

"I hate you being right ... but I hope you know that I do not consider myself a man of the house, I intend to continue placing all the weight of my problems on you, big sister. Being the big brother for once is more than enough responsibility for me" Fraje growled trying to turn around, seeing the perfect opportunity. "And if instead of fondling me we took a picture to commemorate this?!"

The idea must have pleased his family, who turned away, letting Fraje take out his mobile phone by preparing the camera. "Big sister, you have the longest arm so do your photo- Dont squeeze the button too much! I dont want you to break the new mobile that Velio and farfar gave us!"

 

"But what do you think I am, hulk?!" Erika asked, making herself offended ... and meeting the silence of her family, much more accusatory than any comment. "Idiots ... have children for this. Okay, say all cheese to three ... two ... one ... CHEESE!"

 

"CHEES-" The purple flash blinded the whole family, forcing everyone to look away and even making Anne cry annoyed.

 

"Damn it, Fraje! What kind of flash have you?! "Alanna growled rubbing her eyes as she rocked Anne, trying to calm her down without much success.

 

"The Default that came with the phone! What would I know that was so powerful?! ..."

 

"That's it," Erika growled as she half-opened her eyes and started to handle the phone slightly too small. "We took it out without a flash and that's it"

 

 


 

 

(At present, five seconds ago)

...

Elizabeth remained silent, turning her head to the side so that Cascadio's dazzling imbecile pride smile kept her gaze fixed on the control room's screen. "I'm a fucking genius ... that's what I am"

 

 


 

 

(2 days before)

 

"You cant use phones into the room?!" Fraje and Nellie asked at the same time, clinging to the phone as if their lives depended on them.

 

"I'm so sorry guys ..." Cascadio apologized with a comical bow, grabbing the teenagers by the shoulder. "As the owner of a film producer and fan, the fight against spoilers is my main battle, and even more being Spiderman Homecoming a film that is reaping so good results! I promise you it will be worth it, you'll see!"

Looking at each other, the teenagers decided to give the phones to Cascadio before running to the movie theater. Since he was kind enough to open a movie theater after the closing so that Fraje, Nellie and their new neighborhood friends would see the movie the last thing they shouldnt do was complain.

 

With the teenagers already entertained watching the advertisements Cascadio walked towards the ticket office room, where Carlos and Oliver were already waiting with everything prepared on the table. "Listen, gentlemen!" Cascadio gave himself the air of grandiloquence while leaving the telephones on the table, separating the identical pair (Only differentiated by the different cover) from the rest. "These are the key-phones of Nellie and Fraje, the movie will last 2 hours and something like that-"

 

"Boss boss!" Oliver smiled turning the screwdriver. "We know that too well! Open the phones, change the camera and flash for the TecnoSkull versions of Elizabeth, check that the SkullLight is working correctly, install the remote control and spyware applications and make sure both have become invisible!"

"As Americans usually say ... Easy peasy!" Carlos made the OK gesture with one hand while starting with the other to open Fraje's phone. "Creating the two possible future heroes members of the Barlow family will be easy and simple! As easy as removing a child's candy or changing the flash of a phone!"

 

Cascadio remained silent, smiling foolishly. "You are the best henchmen a villain can ask for ... I love you too much guys..." Changing the subject quickly, Cascadio straightened his shirt to return with the children. "I'm going to insist on taking a commemorative photo so Nellie or Fraje has it in their moldable and impressionable teenage brains! Wish me luck bastards!"

 

 


 

(At present, another time)

 

"Dont squeeze the button too much! I do not want you to break the new mobile that Velio and farfar gave us!"

 

Cascadio's smile reached critical mass when he saw how the camera turned to point to the Barlow Holm family, making him jump with happiness by throwing his chair to the ground. "Look at it! It will work! So much to insist with the importance of immortalizing moments to those teenagers has worked! God Elizabeth! I'm great! Faster Faster! Prepare the Skull Flash!" Elizabeth nodded without saying anything, preparing the button for Cascadio to activate it.

A part of her worried that Erika and Alanna would think if they knew that their boss was manipulating everything in their lives, complicating the ones for no reason ... but at the same time Elizabeth was well aware of Nellie's desire to excel in the basketball team ... and for that the NEPF of Anne was ideal.

 

The family was blinded by Cascadio's Skull Flash, so before Cascadio could start screaming, Elizabeth turned off the camera. "Nellie ... Fraje ..." Cascadio stood up behind Elizabeth's chair, hugging her from behind. "I have high hopes, I am sure that they will be able to take advantage of their new selves thanks to their new family, dont you think, my dear?"

 

"I hope so…"

 

 


 

Chapter End Notes:

 


 

http://www.mrinitialman.com/OddsEnds/Sizes/compsizes.xhtml?Erika~female~234.0_Alanna~female~198.2_Anne~female~116.2_Fraje~male~146.23_Nellie~female~153.03_Ravel~male~170.2

 

Today I give you all a link to a comparator of heights so that you can have in perspective how great are Erika, Alanna and Anne compared with Fraje, Nellie and Ravel.As you can see the initial trio of the family Barlow Holm is starting to reach quite inhuman sizes (especially Erika and Anne, who you have to imagine that his body is that of a baby of 7/9 months normal and current, simply in larger size ) and this is starting to cause some fear among those who are not able to understand as many changes as those that are happening in Brightside.

Growing up has never been easy, thanks to heaven that girls have a lot of friends and families who are able to see beyond the difference in size!

 

Kudos also for Nellie in today's episode, who has finally seen her biggest dream come true! (The second major is to get to compete in the wnba in the Seattle Storm as her idol Lauren Jackson)

 

 


 

This is where the "In the next chapter" would be ... if only I had finished it!