- Text Size +

 


 

 

(June 24, 09:45 in the morning Handshake Headquarters, medical section)

 

"116 centimeters, a growth of 7 centimeters in 6 weeks. It's inside the middle, pulling over, for a normal baby ... but of course Anne is not a normal baby!" The doctor left Anne sitting on the stretcher, picking up her measuring tape and turning to Addams and the marriage. "Is Anne eating correctly? With its size it should weigh a little more"

 

The couple looked at each other, each mentally reviewing their time of day where they were in charge of the meals. "We are giving her as much pap as she wants and as she still has no teeth we are buying fruit and cookies pap for the afternoon snack ..." Alanna explained while she and Erika lowered their heads embarrassed by the comment (feeling furious at having failed Anne (Although not really...)).

 

"Girls, we're not scolding you!" Addams sighed smiling as he got up and walked to Anne, tickling her neck. "It is normal for a baby to be above or below the average weight during the first stages of life ... and more when we are talking about new mothers like you!"

While Addams's innocent comment shattered the marriage inside, Anne laughed turning to her mothers. "Amamma?" Anne asked tilting her head when she heard baby, beginning to relate the word to her. 

"Anne eats well and as much as she wants, she does not complain and she has good form. The fact that she is a little below her expected weight is just a trifle! Honestly and do not take it as something bad- " Taking Anne into her arms, Addams handed her to their mothers so they could start dressing her again. "What worries me most right now is that Anne has not yet shown her ESP NEP ski-"

 

"Sir!" The doctor grabbed Addams shoulder, looking at him with the greatest seriousness that Alanna and Erika had ever seen in such a simple matter. "Skill NEsPer has won the vote, I ask you please respect the decision of the whole team to change the name"

 

"Skill NEsPer? Why not NEsPer Skills? Skills NEsPer makes you sing the word too weird, it sounds really weird and it's even hard to say quickly ... but well, the vote was 61 against 2, so I cant deny that Handshake has spoken as one" Addams clearly annoyed by the result of the vote, turning towards the marriage trying to look like more serene as possible. "Well ... as Anne hasnt yet demonstrated any NEsPer skills we are going to be quite late in planning her neohuman education"

 

"There ... there are there many children who have already demonstrated or already know their abilities?" Erika asked visibly worried, grabbing her wife's hand with one hand and protecting the baby sitting in her lap with the other.

 

Addams scratched his head, gesturing to his partner to leave the room. "As always, I'm going to tell you this unofficially because you're the only family that has to go to review meetings ... And besides, Anne was the first, so I owe this to her.

Currently we have classified 14 different skills present in more than one child and a total of 5 individual skills for now, and although that is more than enough to create scales and educational plans ... as these children are the first to possess these skills what we want to teach them from very small is to be careful and not cause problems to others. So for you to see we now have 12 children, among whom is Lisa Fang, who have demonstrated principles of teleportation skills-"

 

"What?!" Both mothers asked at once, stunned as Addams nodded.

 

"Exactly what you have heard. It's extremely curious to see them do things like teleport distances that are far too short ... but enough so that we should be attentive. Precisely Lisa has for now the record of the longest teleportation, with 4 centimeters of distance"

 

"But how does this work ... Lisa is still and suddenly appears somewhere else?!" Alanna asked almost to the edge of the nervous attack, staring at Anne and trying to think of some situation where the little girl could have shown such behaviors.

 

Without saying anything, Addams gestured to the family to get up and accompany him to the clinic desk, writing 4 passwords and accessing what appeared to be a database. After a few seconds looking, Addams put a video where Lisa appeared sitting on a hospital stretcher with her brother and mother.

 

 


 

10:15 on June 14, 2019 - 2nd teleportation test of Lisa Fang, Neohuman type: Canadian wolf.

 

"Well ... everything ready" Addams appeared in the foreground, walking towards the stretcher where 3 of the 4 members of the Addams family were sitting (with Dexter leaning against the back wall) while he was reviewing several sheets of a scrapbook just taken from the nineties.

"Let's check again how the experiment will work: Max, you have to sit Indian style on the stretcher and your job will be to sit your little sister between your legs, holding her firmly but without hurting her. The goal is for Lisa to be in the situation of not being able to move towards her goal"

 

"It seems easy ..." Max stared at his sister, unable to hide a giggle when Lisa returned the look accompanied by a silly smile.

 

"In principle, it should be easy. Meanwhile, Olivia will be placed at an exact 5 centimeters from her son, should be in the same position but with her legs spread and shaking Lisa's favorite toy, trying to keep Lisa's attention as much as possible on you. The first tests with her husband have not been as good as we would like, so our last chance to determine Lisa's ESP NEP skills is that you can keep Lisa's attention longer"

 

"Dont worry, Mr. Addams. I'll put it all on the table to prove that my daughter didnt fall to the ground from the crib because I left it open..." Olivia turned her head slightly, giving her husband a murderous look.

 

"Well, I'll consider it as a statement. Participants of the experiment, prepare yourselves" Addams left the scene, the camera focusing just in the middle of the stretcher while mother and son are seated on it. Two huge light bulbs illuminated the room, slightly bothering Lisa who rubbed her eyes in disgust. "Family Fang, it's show time"

 

As agreed, Max brought Lisa to him, sitting her between his legs and leading her to his mother. Before the wolf girl could move, Max grabbed her gently by the waist, something that Lisa understood as a game. After a few seconds waving her arms to her older brother and seeing that he didnt react, Lisa turned her head bored, inspecting the room until her eyes fell on her mother. In Olivia's hands was Lisa's favorite stuffed bunny, waving up and down just like her parents used to do to distract her to eat.

Slowly the attention became interest, and the interest in wanting to own the stuffed animal.

Lisa stirred for the first time to try to crawl to her mother, but her brother's firm hands held her tight. Squinting, Lisa began to suspect that getting the now super necessary stuffed animal wasnt going to be so easy, repeating again and again her attempts to shake herself away from her brother without success.

Everything seemed a new test failed until Lisa stretched both hands forward, clinging to the mattress of the stretcher.

 

Without anyone present being able to understand what they were seeing, Lisa's body began to slowly become transparent while what seemed to be Lisa's own reflection appeared to rise to her mother's legs. Suddenly and accompanied by a slight flash of light coming from Lisa's fur, the Lisa that Max was holding disappeared leaving in its place a strange orange smoke and the image of Lisa became the baby itself, taking advantage of the confusion of his mother grabbed the stuffed animal and He snatched it away.

 

While lying on the stretcher and legs of her mother, Lisa played quietly with her stuffed toy while a more open-mouthed Addams than ever approached the stretcher. Pulling a measuring tape from the pocket of her robe, Addams placed it between her legs near the edge of the Max faint and the center of Lisa's body.

"4 ... centimeters ... distance traveled ... can this be considered traveled?" Addams whispered as Dexter Fang fell to the ground unconscious. 

 

 


 

 

"The next time you see Dexter look at the right side of his head, we need stitches to close the gap that was made falling to the ground ..." Addams laughed to himself as he turned to see the amazon family (Although Addams wanted to start calling them the Giantess family), waiting for the incredulous expression of disbelief of Erika and Alanna.

What Addams didnt expect is that Anne was clapping and laughing. "Sunshine, we need to see what special thing you do, too, you know?" Addams gently pinched the giant baby's nose, bringing out a laugh. "After Lisa's test, we call all the children who have the same group of NEP neurons and perform the same test with all of them confirming that group-" Addams looked up, seeing the confused look of Erika. "Erika ... do you want us to explain it to you? I dont mind stopping for a moment"

 

"Please…"

 

While Erika brought the two stools where she was sitting (because the chairs were too narrow for her), Addams gleaned in the drawers taking out a sheet of paper and two pens. Drawing between him and Alanna two brains (one in profile and one from above), Addams slumped back in the chair making the pen dance between his fingers while Alanna took her wife's hand. "You can ask at any time if you get lost, my love" Erika nodded as she took the other pen and pointed to the second brain."Let's see, now that the first neohumans have developed a little, we can begin to speak clearly. To begin with, you have to understand that the brains of ALL neohumans, including Anne and us but to a lesser extent, agree on two things: Their brain cells are much larger and numerous than that of a baby at the same stage of development"

 

"We assume that the reason for the accelerated growth of Anne and the other children has to do with this super-advanced brain capacity," Addams explained, while with his pen he drew a small group of hexagons in one of the brains. "And this leads us to the second coincidence, although I am forced to admit that we had never seen it without the help of Dr. Gyeseung. The human brain has three types of neurons if we divide them by the function they perform: Sensory, Motor and Interneurons.

The neohuman brain also has these types of neurons ... and a fourth type that Gyeseung calls the neurons 'Sindeul-ui dojeonja' or 'god-defying' ... this man is going to kill me with his names," Addams sighed trying to ignore the accusatory throat of Erika and Alanna. "These neurons are grouped in different sections of the brain ... and although we had found several children where the position of these were identical, many other children present these cells in different amounts, patterns and locations."

 

Erika raised her hands, crossing her arms and staggering, staring at the drawing. "Ok, I dont need more information. These different compositions of neurons Sindeul-ui are those that give Skill NEsPer to children, and when several children have the same composition means that these children share the same ability. I guess then those different amounts mean the magnitude of the skill? You said before that Lisa had the record"

 

Addams clapped his hands smiling, taking the sheet of paper and beginning to draw, covering the sheet with the opposite arm so that Erika could not see. "Correct!, Erika! You will not have had the best school results for your personal circumstances, but you're as smart like many college graduates I've had the pleasure of training!" Erika narrowed her eyes, deciding to take the comment as a compliment while her wife squeezed her hand to get attention.

"It's just as you said, Erika, although I must add that for now the divisions are first patterns of concrete neurons, then the one where that pattern is and then the number of neurons that are forming the pattern. The same pattern in different parts of the brain generates a different skill, and when more neurons are part of that pattern"

 

"Precisely because of all this is that we do not know what skill NEsP Anne can have ..." Alanna explained while Addams finished the drawing, placing it towards Erika. Both brain drawings were surrounded by painted hexagons, covering the surface of the brain in a fairly regular pattern. "This would be Anne's brain ...-"

"It's very full of neurons Sindeul-ui ... completely full..." Erika swallowed to herself, taking her wife's hand to her daughter's belly and covering it with her own hands, all in a reflex act to protect them.

 

"The girl with the most  neurons Sindeul-ui  of all the Neohumans ... and also by far," Addams turned the screen to the mothers, showing several lists full of names and organized by categories. "So far with the data we have we can risk saying that when the number of  neurons Sindeul-ui in each pattern determines the power of their NEsPer skill, being the example of this again Lisa Fang, who is the user of teleportation that more distance has traveled and the chance is that she is also the girl with the largest number of neurons Sindeul-ui forming this pattern of concrete neurons"

 

"And Anne has a lot more ..." Erika nodded to no one in particular, trying to memorize the avalanche of information.

 

Addams clicked a few seconds to get to Anne's medical record, showing the results of the last scan to the mothers. "It should be the neurologist who shows you this next week, but since we are taking the issue the ideal is to exemplify it. As you can see, we are not just talking about having many more neurons, it also has an extremely unique and complex pattern covering the entire surface of the brain evenly" Erika and Alanna exchanged glances between them, Anne's scanner and Anne herself, who was fascinated laughing with her own shoes.

 

"Is there anything we can do to help?" Erika asked as she got up from the stools and started preparing to leave."Be aware of any unusual behavior or strange, special or paranormal situation that could appear in a movie of the Russo brothers... really not even us in Handshake can do anything if we do not have a first thread to throw. I'm also going to ask you to keep control of your heights, Anne's and your weights, we want to try to make some approximations for when Anne starts the nursery here in the facilities"

 

 


 

After the departure of Erika and Alanna Addams he stayed collecting the query and transcribing everything to his personal notebook. (Having everything written physically gave a sense of control and tranquility to the director that was not intended to be lost for any reason)

"Anne's neurons are somewhat more complex than those of the other children, which would make sense if she is the Reality King... but the proportion of them doubled almost to the next on the lists. Interesting.... ummm" Addams thought aloud to herself, staring at the baby's size records.

 

Toc Toc- TOCTOCTOCTOC!

 

Someone started pounding on the door as if it were an emergency, taking the director out of his thoughts and making him run to the door. "What's wrong?!" Addams yelled open the door abruptly, meeting his little brother on the other side. "Casc? ..."

 

"Hello my favorite median brother! I was passing through the area and a little bird told me that you were about to take your breakfast break, so I thought of accompanying you!" Cascadio smiled while waving a bag from the facilities cafeteria. Without waiting for his brother to answer Cascadio entered the office, staring at everything around him. "One would think that being the director of this would have a better... a better clinic? Is that what we call it? But this is not so different from what you had in the hospital!"

 

"Why would I have unnecessary things here? The office is there for something ..." Not being able to ignore the good smell that came out of the bag, Addams resigned himself and brought a chair next to his chair, offering his brother to sit down. "What are you doing in the area? UpperBright is still under construction, so I dont think you have business in the area..."

 

"Before answering you, brother ... allow me a previous question, please!"

 

"Shoot ..." Addams narrowed his eyes, beginning to clean the table and set aside everything so that they could have breakfast in conditions.

 

"How is the daughter of Erika and Alanna? I crossed them in the parking lot and they were both with their mouths open... and it doesnt look like good news precisely"

 

Cascadio's concern was curious, but Addams decided to take it as a simple curiosity and concern for family friends. "Anne is perfectly ... much more playful than ever now that she lives with her uncles and they play with her all day long. The worried face was something other than Anne's, I think that because of something to visit a tailor who Alanna commented at the beginning of the medical examination"

 

"Oooh... seeing Erika and her width, height and figure I can understand that visiting the tailor isnt the most pleasant thing in the world, although for me it is one of my passions!" Cascadio smiled to himself. Making himself interesting, Cascadio deposited the contents of the bag on the table, two bacon sandwiches and two cans of orange juice, before sitting down next to his brother, trying to read what he was putting on his computer. "And to answer the question of what I am doing in the area if it is in works, let me tell you that precisely because of that I am in the area! The last films of our production have been a hit in theaters and we have enough money to spend, so I think it's time to reinvest the money in our city! And that's why I'm here today, I've been meeting and seeing the surrounding land to build a cultural center near Handshake!"

 

"Seri... seriously?!" Addams took a huge bite of his sandwich, enjoying the taste before refocusing on what his brother was saying.

 

"Of course! You are doing a great job with Handshake, Addams ... and for that I want to contribute to help you and our children! But as you know, I am one of those who believe that children should be raised having access to everything they need to develop their full potential ... and that's why I want to open this cultural community center! Movie theaters where we will broadcast great films of yesterday and today, our country and internationally ... multimedia libraries where neohumans can see all the art and milestones that we have achieved ... free rooms where educational and fun activities ... in short a community center to keep alive the spirit you tried to convey at the opening party.

You are about to build a school where you can teach them what makes them special and how to take advantage of them... I want to contribute my bit by giving them the tools and the freedom to find that they are passionate and able to develop it!"

 

Addams was completely silent, pinching his arm discreetly to make sure it was not a dream. "Casc ... I ... I do not know what to say"

 

"Now? nothing, my brother" Cascadio smiled, covering Addams' mouth with his forefinger. "First I have to see the most interesting terrain nearby and then buy it ... when that is done and we start the works you can thank me-"

Addams didnt wait another second, throwing himself at his brother's neck in a hug he was doing years that the brothers did not give themselves. "Cascadio ... thank you ... thank you for believing in these children ..."

 

"My brother ... I have already told you many times. I may not feel attracted to any gender, but I love children! I believe in the will to live, grow and learn from our youth, not in vain until they locked me in this dome I collaborated in person with dozens of correctors of minors from all over California and surroundings.  The children of this city deserve to fight for them, You taught me this with all this from Handshake"

Separating himself from his brother but keeping his hands on his shoulders, Addams smiled, nodding softly, a sign that he was planning something. "Shoot, Addams ... I dont like it when you smile for something that only you know"

 

"The city council gave us part of the property of the land near the facilities if we wanted to expand it ... dont move, I want to go ask the mayor something" Without giving him time to answer Addams ran out of the query at full speed, leaving his brother in complete solitude.

 

Nodding as he rose gracefully, Cascadio circled the desk until he was in front of the computer tower. After making sure that the consultation chamber was deactivated as Oliver had promised, Cascadio inserted an SD card into the computer.

As he sat back in his chair and opened his can of juice, keeping an eye on the computer and the hallway all the time, Cascadio put the collar of his shirt to his mouth. "Make sure we have access to the Handshake database before cutting the connection, Carlos. I want to be able to start reading the children's medical records as soon as I return home ... and do me the favor and find out what activities abroad Nellie and Erika's little brother do ... if they live with Anne we should take advantage of them as soon as possible! We have to devise a plan so that the SkullLight reflected in Anne affects them as Erika and Alanna ... more adult victims of the SkullLight more likely to be born my own Captain America, Spiderman or personal Daredevil! You imagine? It would be so great ... I could become the next green goblin! ... no no! Kingpin!"

 

Beginning to eat his own sandwich, Cascadio smiled to himself. Doing good for the neohuman children and at the same time making his brother smile so happy sat too well ... only being able to be improved thanks to the just point of evil that Hunger Skull should look after all good action.

"I will be like a Kingpin loved by your community like when he became mayor of new york. God, I love being good and bad at the same time!" 

 

 


 

 

 (Azure Moon Street, 1:50 PM Same day)

 

After a first medical examination and then a long and tedious visit to the tailor and the almost quarrel between the tailor and Erika, the Barlow Holm family finally entered his street, opening the garage door from afar. Alanna sighed as she looked back, seeing Anne and Erika grumbling with swollen cheeks. (gesture that on the other hand made them look identical, something that served as moral support to Alanna's fatigue)

"Come on girls ... you have to stop frowning!" Alanna tried to encourage her favorite girls, receiving in return a double snort. As Anne grew and gained more awareness of herself, her expressions and gestures became more animated, complex, expressive and similar to those of their mothers, to Alanna's half-hearted joy and sadness.

 

"It's not my fault weighing 187 kilos ... and he dares to call me fat? Have you seen me ?! I'm fucking muscle!" Erika growled looking out the window while Alanna began the maneuvers to save the car in the garage, counting the seconds left so he could get out of that cage that was his beloved car.

 

"That man called me chubby baby, and if chubby means what I think is a bad thing! I'm big, not chubby! It seems terrible to me that bad man!" 

 "Amammamamamma afrrrr..." Anne growled imitating her mother, only looking at her instead of at the window.

 

"Girls ..." For the vastness of the giant house of the Barlow Holm family, the slightly larger than normal garage was certainly comical, as all its neighbors had told the couple. Alanna turned off the engine, sighing and turning back prepared to comfort her wife and daughter ... Just to see how Erika was already getting out of the car with Anne in her arms, all the while grunting. Rising up as if it were a huge tower, Erika closed the door of the car with a bang so loud that when the mother and daughter left the garage, the door fell to the ground completely shattered.

 

"Jesus fucking Christ" Alanna fell to the ground on her knees, squeezing her legs trying to control the sudden orgasm she had just had. The strength, anger and power of her wife was too much for poor Alanna, who crawled slowly to the shattered car door, turning her around and almost cumming another time when she saw the impression of Erika's hand etched as if from the blow of a pneumatic hammer was treated in the body.

"My love ... my giantess beast-wife..."

Alanna's face began to writhe in a twisted, perverted grimace, blood flowing faster and faster down her cheeks as a small trickle of saliva dripped from the corner of her mouth. The excitement was taking full control of her, making Alanna begin to feel again as in her college days. "Eri ... my sweet and submissive unstoppable beast ..."

 

Take her, possess her ... dominate her ... make her feel like the titan she was destined to be...

The darkest thoughts began to fill Alanna's mind in a loop, images of Erika using her titanic strength to please the wishes of her mistress ... her beloved Erika destroying everything with her bare hands while nobody could stop her ...

 

And of course, those desires were lost when Erika re-entered the garage carrying Anne, both with long faces of guilt. "My love, I'm sorry, I should not have given that slam- AY GOD WHAT HAVE I DONE!?" Erika screamed as she saw the remnants of her previous rage, running up to her wife and kneeling over the shattered door, leaving Anne to one side sitting on the floor. "It was me?! Our car! Oh god the car!"

 

"Erika! Eri! My love!" Alanna yelled grabbing Erika by the shoulders, shaking her to get her attention. "It's just a door! You said, your 190 kilos are pure and gigantic muscle ... except of course all the sexy fat of your big tits and your ass! It is normal that being pissed off things made for humans are too fragile! ..."

 

"Things made for humans? Damn it, my love ... it's not time to-"

"Yes it is! Precisely it's time!" Alanna stood up with all her glorious one meter and eighty-six centimeters. "I know it's still complicated, but you and I arent different from children! Thanks to this precious thing here" Alanna bent down to grab her daughter, throwing her into the air and catching her while Anne burst out laughing. "We are neohuman, and that means that certain things are more difficult for us ... if you think about it, we are the only adult neohuman, so it is our duty to protect children like Anne and us more than anyone else!"

Erika shook her head, still not very convinced. "Get up and hold Anne for a moment, please. I want to show you something" Erika nodded, taking Anne in her arms. After pushing her wife a little, Alanna took a deep breath looking down, focusing her eyes on the imprint of Erika's hand imprinted on the body of the door.

"I ... your beloved wife ... is going to prove ..." Alanna clenched her teeth, taking a breath through her nose. "THE STRENGTH WITH WHICH WE WILL PROTECT OUR FAMILY!"

 

Squeezing all her muscles, Alanna crouched down and gave her a strong punch of her life to Erika's handprint ... feeling the body bend under her hand.

Adrenaline flowed through her at full speed, the smile growing on her face as the whole scene returned to its normal rhythm. Alanna's fist was sunk into the body as much or more than her wife's footprint, to the point that the new double track was almost as flat as paper. "Ala ... alanna ..." Erika babbled without being able to say anything else, letting Anne's applause and laughter say it all."And that ..." Alanna breathed with difficulty, the overexertion of the action taking its toll immediately.

 

"It's what I ... this is what your wife, the short one who until 6 months ago measured a meter and sixty centimeters, can do with her new body... uffffff ..." Alanna dropped back, resting the hand she had just hit on her knee. "Imagine a blow ... from you ... you've been training for a li...li...life...time ... Okay ... I need a second ..." Alanna took a deep breath as Erika sat on her haunches next to her.

"This is our strength, born of our love for our family! We shouldnt-"

 

"Alanna ..." Erika whispered holding the laugh. "The shtick has been beautiful and absolutely dazzling, but I was worried about what the repairs would cost us, not accidentally breaking the door."

 

"Oh"

 

"Yep." Erika nodded as Alanna dropped back, spreading her arms across the garage floor.

 

"But my speech was cool?"

 

"So cool" Erika rubbed her wife's forehead, giving him a chaste kiss while placing Anne on Alanna. "My sunshine, entertain your mom a little while your other mom picks up the remains of the door, okay?" Anne nodded as she turned and put her hands on her mother Alanna's face, caressing her and giving her a little nose kiss how much the baby liked.

Erika started to pick up the car door, staring at the print of her wife's fist. Controlling how she could, Erika tried to put sinful thoughts aside until nightfall.

 

"NO! PLEASE WAIT BIG SISTER-FUTURE MOTHER!" Fraje and Nellie came screaming and running, both sweaty.

 

"No ... not what?"

 

"Dont pick up! Again! Do it again!" The two teenagers continued to scream, their eyes bright and excited as Erika had not seen them since Christmas where she and Alanna bought they the Xbox. "BOOM! PUNCH!"

 

"IT HAS BEEN AMAZING! As if you were All might!" Nellie screamed punching the air, making the marriage wrinkle her forehead in confusion.

 

"How do you know what just happened?!" Erika asked and fell instantly when the teenagers pointed to one of the corners of the garage roof, where a playful and unknown to wifes surveillance camera lay mocking them.

 

"They are all connected to the televisions of your room" Fraje explained smiling, without realizing the implications that this led. "We were in your game room playing Street fighter when a message appeared on TV that they were entering the garage and we decided to see if they were thieves"

 

"We're very sorry ..." Nellie apologized by clasping her hands and lowering her head ... "But can you do it again? Snälla! Snälla!" But the child's innocence made the apology fall on deaf ears.

 

Erika shrugged, deciding to give her little brothers what they wanted. "I'm going to change my clothes more comfortable, take the door to the garage so we can do a good job!" With a wink and taking Anne, Erika went to the top floor, leaving her little brothers and Alanna behind.

 

"How much have you seen?" Alanna asked without blundering, sitting on the floor.

 

"Enough so you can choose between or not send us assignments for a week-"

"Or let us invite the neighbors kids to pizza and pool"

 

The teenagers conditions were clear and concise, leaving Alanna to resign herself by rising up. "You will live with us, so sooner or later Anne will irradiate you as we do ... you have it clear?" The teenagers nodded without hesitation for a second, with a face that said 'We are waiting for you'. "Well ... you win ... I am a good mother/guardian so let's celebrate this party. It will be good for you to have friends and not always be alone you two here at home" Nellie and Fraje smiled raising their fists to the sky, demonstrating once again that spying without permission and then blackmailing always ends well.

 

 


 

Chapter End Notes:

 


 

Growing brings problems, especially when having to face a world that is not prepared for you or your family and a people who have only seen situations similar to yours in movies and comics... But of course there are also benefits! Especially if in the past you were a pervert who only stayed in the university thanks to the victim of his perversions corresponded his feelings.

 

In the next chapter:

The heat causes the metals to expand and the NEP makes people grow! And at great levels, especially for those who are not prepared for the changes around them.