- Text Size +

 


 

 

A new day opened for Brightside, the heat increasing to 27 degrees as programmed. The vacation days that Erika had went too fast for the mother's pleasure, who rolled on her new mattress enjoying being able to sleep with her legs fully extended.

"Amamamma?"

The sweetest voice Erika had ever heard made her half-open her eyes, just in time for a small hand to fall on her cheek. "Amamma!" Anne insisted hitting her mother's cheek, laughing as of something Erika wished she could understand.

 

"My life ... slapping isnt okay" Erika stifled a giggle so as not to let Anne know that what she was doing was fine, instead she grabbed her daughter's hand gently making caresses on the back of it. "You see? Soft and with love ... caresses yes, slaps not..."

 

"Amamammama ..." Anne began to replicate her mother's movements this time on her mother's cheek, leaving Erika to trust herself at the least expected moment to release another slap. "Hahahahahaha!" Anne rushed to the point of falling on her back on the mattress.

 

"Traitor ..." Erika growled, standing on all fours on Anne, coming closer until their noses were rubbing. "You think you're very smart, right?! Do you think you can laugh at your mother?" Anne kept laughing as she tried to raise her head to keep rubbing her nose against her mother's, finding that she still didnt have that much agility and strength on her elbows to achieve such an action. "You're stuck, huh? And now that? What do you plan to do?"

Anne began to whimper, the tear already peeking out of her tear. "OK OK! I've got it!" Erika resigned herself as she grabbed her daughter by the sides, raising her head while she lay on her back. "You're a cuddly girl, right? A huge mom's girl?" Erika asked as Anne climbed up her body, managing to come face to face with her mother to retake her round of cuddles.

There in the bed both were just a mother and her beloved daughter normal and current. Of course, that normality vanished when they looked at them from the outside. A 6-month-old baby girl who is already 1 meter and 10 centimeters tall on her mother's chest, a huge mother of 2 meters and 20 centimeters, all this while living in her as much as at their gigantic and brand new 60-foot-tall house. Behind every honest smile hid a little fear of the future, a fear of what tomorrow had prepared for them-

 

"What do I do thinking such depressing things in the good morning?!" Erika said to herself, sitting on the bed while throwing (with the greatest care of the world) Anne upwards, making her laugh as if there were no tomorrow. "Ala! Are you here?" Erika asked looking in all directions in the empty room, just the suitcase with the pajamas and the clean shed for today that Callen had brought filling the space. With a new house always came the worst part, the move ... and although Erika and Alanna didnt have a lot of accumulated things the work of organizing, saving, transporting and rearranging everything already made Erika was exhausted. (More for having to be bending over so many door frames and to get into the car as many times as I expected)

 

"Up in my new and brand new office! Did you know that Grandpa Melker has put a mini fridge under my desk? It's the the absolute bomb!" Alanna shouted from the top floor of the bedroom, helping Erika to remember that it was something that existed.

Not even bothering to put a sheet around, Erika got up, carrying Anne to a wheelie, hurrying up the stairs to meet her lover.

 

While on the right side was the personal gym, on the left side there were two rooms separated by a wall and a door: The first of both was for Erika, full with all the consoles, old games, school trophies and everything that her father and her grandfather had brought from Sweden; while the second was an office with all of the law for Alanna, crowned by its title of biologist on the desk.

Sitting around in her new office chair, Alanna stopped completely when she saw her wife and daughter enter. "My little sunshine, you've already woken up!" Alanna opened her arms giving kisses to the air, waiting for Erika to place her daughter in the middle. "Do you like the office of mamma Ala, my sweet sunshine?" Alanna threw herself on the armchair, taking a walk so that Alanna could enjoy herself.While both were playing, Erika studied what was on the desk. On the one hand there was a large sheet of paper with what appeared to be a hand-drawn street scheme, with the names of all the neighbors on their respective plots (marked in colors that Erika recognized as the usual good to bad pattern of Alanna); while covered by Alanna's laptop there were a lot of sheets that looked more like a computer report or contract. "My love, sit down," Alanna dictated as she slowed down completely, with Anne sitting on her legs and digging her elbows on the table, clasping her hands in a gesture that reminded Erika of Mr. Burns.

"It's time to get serious ... our lives can change, I think the better"

 

While Erika took a seat in front of her wife, Anne kept her gaze fixed on her mother's gesture, trying to reproduce it without much success because she didnt get right to the table. (taking out in the process a laugh and a sigh completely in love with their mothers)

"I'm fired, Mr. Burns?" Erika joked as she pulled the chair closer to the table, crossing her arms over it and dropping her head on them.

 

"If you want yes, you can say goodbye to work in the gym. Of course I'm just talking about paid work with schedule God forbid me to try to avoid you enjoy your daily exercises" Alanna said quickly and without a hint of a joke, making Erika quickly get up nervous. "Do you know what this is?" Alanna asked as she picked up her laptop and pulled out all the papers underneath, handing it to her wife.

Erika began to read them carefully, her mouth slowly opening. "Uncle Louie came this morning to bring us breakfast, see the house and give me that," Alanna explained as she pulled from her mini fridge a huge tupper of chocolate and cream pancakes, a bottle of milk and another tupper of baby pap. "If you want, my love ... it's time"

 

"But Ala!" Erika left the papers on the table, opening the pancake tupper at full speed. The tension was too much to face on an empty stomach. "Your work-"

 

"First swallow and then talk" Alanna demanded opening the bottle of milk and passing it to her wife, Erika hitting a huge drink to help lower the two pancakes that had just put in her mouth.

 

"Didnt you want to be a teacher again? I know we can just use your contacts to help Anne ... but I know you've enjoyed teaching for many years..." Erika asked as she tapped her chest to get the pancakes down completely, passing the bottle to Alanna who, without learning from her wife's mistake, had made the same mistake.

 

"Maybe that was the idea-" Alanna closed the milk bottle by briefly covering the pancake tupper and opening the pap, beginning to feed her daughter. "But when Uncle Louie has given me this and I've read it ... Callen wants to inherit the cafeteria and Sidney is collaborating with that fashion magazine while working in the customs. You and I knew that this day could arrive ... but now we have direct confirmation and in writing. The executive council trusts me to assume the position for my years as grandfather's advisor in investments in the scientific field ... and my decisions speak for themselves. The board sees how my movements have increased the monetary and social value of the firm, and since Uncle Louie is soon to assume the post of grandpa, they have considered that it was the right time to have an excuse to offer me the position".

 

"An excuse? What excuse were they looking for? I mean, they could have offered it to you long before" Erika asked as she stretched across the table to clean Anne's lip with her thumb, preventing the papilla drops from reaching the new chair.

 

"That is true, but the executive council is not only entrepreneurs and investors, they are also acquaintances and friends of grandpa. They know me well, and until now they knew that I was too comfortable as a teacher ... but this gorgeous big little sweet thing here change everything!" Alanna lifted Anne up, letting the baby stand on her mother's knees. "You want, I want and we both want to spend as much time as possible with her; and this is what will allow us to do it while at the same time we earn enough money for all the extra costs that we are going to have.

When Uncle Louie accepts the CEO and president position of the firm from grandpa, everyone wants me to take Uncle Louie's old position as vice president ..."

 

"You're asking me if you can do it or if I want you to do it? Because in the first case it is of course yes and in the second too" Erika smiled at her wife, taking her hand and snatching the spoon full of porridge. "I always go on your team, my love ... no matter what, it does not matter when and no matter how, you know"

 

"I may spend less time at home than now ..."

 

"There isnt one time I go to Uncle Louie's house and I dont see him there, we'll be fine! Besides ... it's not like you can get out of Brightside."

 

"This may affect our pace of life ..."

 

"Easy, my love! I will be your alarm clock, personal trainer and exotic foreign wife to wear to the finery! Although I repeat, it isnt as if we could leave Brightside. Isnt your grandfather celebrating shareholder council meetings and management at the central hotel?" Alanna nodded as she bit her lower lip, unable to search for more excuses. "Do you want to do it, my love?" Erika asked as she finished giving Anne the pap.

 

The baby belched loudly, stretching her arms and enjoying the warmth of her mother. "What kind of manners you have ... this is what you had because you're just a baby, you know?" Alanna hugged her daughter tighter, burying her nose in her orange hair. "I want to do it ... I know our businesses, I know the social value of our companies and I want them to continue to be an icon of the social struggle and of helping the needy. I want Anne to see her mothers as her heroines, you know?" Erika smiled rising from the chair, walking around the desk until she knelt next to her wife.

 

"Team Barlow Holm?" Erika placed her hand in front of Anne, making the baby curious and placing both hands on her mother's.

 

"Team Barlow Holm" Alanna laughed as she placed her own hand over her daughter's, squeezing them fondly. "Today together and forever ...-"

"-doing our best!" Erika yelled raising her hand with a bang, lifting her daughter's and wife's hands. Before Anne could understand what was going on, her two mothers wrapped her and began to do all kinds of tickling and cuddling.

"Amamamammama! Hahahahaha!"

 

Between the laughter of her daughter, Erika managed to get closer to her wife's ear. "Also, being a vice president is great ... with how much you like to dominate me"

 

"That's one thing and this is another! There's no..." Alanna's voice low, dead with shame at what she was going to say. "There is no other person who wants to dominate more than you ... it doesnt matter how many people I have in my charge, you are my wife, the object of my most perverse passions ... and you have never pushed them back"

 

"What can I say?" Erika shrugged, lifting Anne up while she herself was standing. "You have that dark side ... but I also hide my shadows! Right, right my little sunshine? What?! Of course mamma do it!"

 

"Jerk... Someday Anne will remember this and we will invoice..."

 

 


 

(Same day, 10:00 at noon, Park Boulevard)

 

When the elevator reached the fifth floor and Alanna, Erika and Anne got out of it, the family found that the apartment door was open and the sound of an argument was coming from within. "We deserve it! We have permission from Roland!" The first two voices shouted, one male and one female not fully developed.

 

"You are teenagers! Shouldnt you live with your father?! Besides, it doesnt matter if you have permission from Roland! I asked for this apartment at the wedding of Erika and Alanna! I took the lead time strip, kids!" Answered a third female voice, trying to imitate the accent of new york with very little precision. Sighing at the same time, Erika and Alanna looked at each other, tracing the plan of action.

Delivering control of Anne's stroller to her wife, Erika stretched as much as the ceiling of the corridor allowed her. After rolling up the sleeves, Erika looked back to see how Alanna raised 3 fingers.

 

The argument continued as Alanna slowly lowered her fingers, clenching her fist and throwing it towards the door when the three voices shouted at once, quickly ducking and covering Anne's ears while Erika took a breath.

Erika clenched her teeth, leaning against the doorframe, flexing her muscles as much as possible before entering. "Do you want to stop screaming?! You're going to bother the neighbors!" Erika came screaming, taking advantage of her size to make the most impression possible to her younger siblings and Sidney.

 

The trio turned instantly upon hearing Erika's voice, but of course ... what they didnt expect to see their beloved older sister/cousin through the door slightly crouched and side for being too big both in height and width. As if it were the most terrifying apparition, Sidney, Fraje and Nellie fell to the floor, dragging themselves back screaming in sheer terror. "Eh?" Erika quickly realized her mistake, relaxing as she entered the apartment altogether. "Guys, guys! Relax please! It's me ... Erika!"

 

The screams began to subside as the trio recognized the overgrown mother. "Erika?" Sidney was the first to ask and get up, shaking the back of her skirt discreetly. "Holy God! Is this what Callen was referring to last night's message?!"

 

"Big sister?!" Nellie and Fraje screamed at once, running to Erika who opened her arms to catch them. "What happened?! Youre-…"

 

"Huge? Yes ... you can say that if" Erika laughed (something that neither Sidney nor Nellie nor Fraje could understand at a time like that) while taking her little brothers to the sofa. (All without letting them touch the ground)

"Alanna, we have finished discussing, you can now enter with Anne"

 

The trio focused their attention on the door, watching as a much larger Alanna entered pushing the cart of Anne. "Who isnt going to be called dwarf anymore? This one!" Alanna smiled, pointing with her thumb as she left the cart in its usual place by the door and took out Anne.

 

Sidney took a deep breath for a few seconds, trying to understand everything that was happening. "You know what? Make a coffee while we play with Anne for a while and then you explain everything that is happening, okay? You cant deny it, I already have half of your clothes stored in boxes" Sidney pointed to a lot of boxes labeled "Old fashioned" to "Acceptable for short exits".

Looking at each other, the couple decided to accept the request while leaving Anne, who was hysterical to see her cousin and uncles, on the sofa between Nellie and Fraje.

 

(10 minutes of explanation about NEPF radiation and repeated questions about how later)

 

"Damn it ..." Sidney leaned back in his chair, balancing on both hind legs. "You have a body worthy of model and without having to do anything, Ala ... You cant even imagine how jealous I am right now... dude, look at that sexy giant booty. Erika, you have to be enjoying being able to ride that damn work of art"

 

"Dont even say it ... with one more inch it would not cost me so much to be chosen to play ..." Nellie stirred her decaffeinated coffee cup, dropping it on the table.

 

"Are you having problems? You're a great basketball player!" Erika tried to cheer her up as best she could, rubbing her back in circles at the same time that Fraje was doing the same.

 

"I'm good, but the American girls are also good and also taller ... I hope to start as a starter when you can come to watch the games ... but in my position there are two other girls who are also great and also take me 7 centimeters" Nellie sighed, joining Sidney's envious gaze.

 

"It'snt like we're looking for it either ..." Alanna pretended to ignore her cousin's envy, focusing on what really mattered. "With all this already spoken, can you explain what you three are discussing?" The trio started talking all at once, forcing Alanna to give a firm but gentle blow so as not to bother Anne at the table. "Dont tell me anymore, let me guess: You, Sidney, has heard that we are going to move to our new home and have decided to meet your past threats to stay the apartment when we had a more familiar place, no?"

 

"How do you know me, cousin! But for the record. "Sidney stretched out in the chair, looking as serious as he could. "They were never threats, always promises"

 

"Right..." Alanna narrowed her eyes, turning now to Fraje and Nellie. "What about you, kids? Why do you want to live alone? You know that's very hard, is not it?"

 

Fraje and Nellie left the table for a few seconds, talking to each other to decide who was going to be the communicator. After a game of stone paper scissors of 5 rounds, Fraje sat down again with a triumphant smile from ear to ear. "Older sisters, we request this apartment to be free teenagers as it is written in the constitution of this great country"

 

"Nowhere-" The three adults began to say, only to be interrupted by Fraje standing up suddenly, throwing her chair to the floor and raising her arms crosswise. (Acts that in combination made Anne start to laugh and applaud)

"CURRENTLY ... ahem ... we are both living together with dad at Uncle Declan's apartment. Dont misunderstand us, Uncle Declan is pretty cool... but it's with dad with whom he has a link as collectors of toys and figures. In addition as he works as a writer he spends all day at home, going around the floor and not letting us play without surveillance or just be quiet"

 

"It isnt to belittle your help ..." Nellie joined the indexes turning them in circles, looking down to give a little more pain while Fraje sat down correctly. "But they have a room with only the collections of both ... and we are living in a room much smaller than this apartment"

 

"THAT'S WHY!" Fraje suddenly got up again, getting the same reaction in Anne. "We need this apartment! We are two teenagers who want to live the American dream in its maximum splendor ... and dad is already a bad cook so that it is not justified to have a whole room full of figures! For that reason we request-"

"Denied," Erika said with her arms crossed and her eyes closed, feeling the chair as she tried to balance herself on two legs. (Something that Alanna tried to stop by all means, fearing that the chair could not support the weight of her wife)

 

"WHAT?! WHY?!" Fraje and Nellie shouted at the same time, running around the table until they dropped to their knees next to Erika, looking at her with the best face of sad puppies that the duo knew how to put. "It's not fair!" 

 

"What isnt fair is that you ask me to let my little brothers live alone without surveillance and security! Is it that you dont realize what you are asking me, guys!?" Erika whispered to keep Anne oblivious to the conversation, suitably entertained by her mother with a couple of stuffed animals.

 

"Big sister ..." Fraje and Nellie looked at each other for a moment, both lowering their heads and clutching Erika's thigh. "We are sorry…"

 

Erika decided not to say anything, sighing and getting up from her chair. With her brothers looking at her closely, Erika opened the door of the apartment, going out into the hallway and climbing into the elevator without saying anything.

The doors opened when the elevator reached the roof, thankfully empty Erika thought. Sitting by the door, the overgrown mother took out her phone and took a deep breath, activating the speed dial.

 

Ring ... Ring ... Ring ...

____________________

 

"Erika? You're going to tell me about your new-"

 

"Ett rum för din samling?! Du är värd det, pappa, du är värd det ... (A room for your collection?! Are you serious, dad?...)"

 

"Hur vet du det, sötnos? Och vad händer om vi har ett rum med våra samlingar? Declan ägde redan det med without samling, jag har bara lagt till min! (How do you know that, sweetie? And what happens if we have a room with our collections? Declan was already occupying it with his collection, I only added mine!)"

 

"Du har två barn under din omsorg, pappa! Medan du bor med farbror Declan måste du sätta dem- (You have two children in your care, dad! While you are living with uncle Declan you must put them-)"

 

"Jag kommer att berätta för dig samma sak som vi berättade för dem! Declan vax siffror kräver in konstant temperatur på 10 grader, så de måste vara med luftkonditionering hela dagen och kan inte lagras i lådor, (I'll tell you the same thing we said to them! Declan wax figures require a constant temperature of 10 degrees, so they need to be with the air conditioning all day and cant be stored in boxes)"

 

"PAPPA! Jag har båda be mig att stanna hos vår lägenhet för att bo ensam! From kommer att vara 13 år! From kan inte ... (DAD! I have both asking me to stay in our apartment to live alone! They will be 13 years old! They cant ..."

 

"Exakt är de där för att jag föreslog det för dig, vet du? (Precisely they are there because I suggested it to them, you know?)"

 

"... Jag kommer inte säga något, bara fråga dig in sista sak innan du hänger. Det här kommer att bli som när mamma... (... I'm not going to say anything, just ask you one last thing before hanging up, this is going to be like when mom ...)"

 

"Erika, för första gången i år har jag träffat någon med vilken jag delar hobbies och jag kan prata om mina lustar! Gör inte det här för mig ... det är inte rättvist ... gör mig inte inför detta igen... (Erika, for the first time in years I've met someone with whom to share hobbies and I can talk about my passions! Dont do this to me. .. it's not fair ... do not make me face this again ...)"

 

"... Jag älskar dig, pappa. Jag ses senare (... I love you, dad, see you later)"

____________________

 

Erika hung up the call before her father could say goodbye, throwing the phone between her legs. Grabbing the nape of her neck with both hands, Erika bent her knees until hitting them against her chest, proceeding to bury her head between her generous breasts.

Unpleasant memories invaded her mind, recognizing the same scene years ago. "Mom ..." Erika whispered softly, breathing slowly and deeply, trying to maintain a specific rhythm. "First I lost you with nine years, I tried to replace you... but thanks to heaven you managed to wake up and even give birth to Fraje ... and then I lost you again. I tried to replace you with Fraje ... but I couldnt. If it isnt because Alanna dragged me with her to Canada, I have no idea what would have happened to me... I know I have no right to be angry with Dad ... but I need to know what to do"

.........

 

"What would megaman do?" her wife's voice whispered from behind the roof door, intoning and hooting to look as much as possible a ghost.

 

"Megaman?" Erika smiled, drying her tears with her arm sleeve, getting up carefully not to put too much weight on the wall that was not too solid or too thick. "Megaman would always do the right thing, no matter where or when! Because that's megaman!" Breathing deeply with her arms wide open, Erika opened the roof door and caught her before she lost her balance. "I havent heard the elevator"

 

"I went up...-" Alanna took a slow breath, her face completely red and sweaty. "-The five floors that were missing on foot so as not to interrupt your conversation... this counts as the weekly gym hour ..." Holding her laughter, Erika took her wife as if it were a princess, kissing her chastely lips.

 

"Nope, my pretty and lazy wife!" Erika decided to enter the elevator, stopping at the last moment before they both hit the frame. The marriage clenched its teeth while Erika left her wife standing on the floor, both entering the elevator normal. "Too big ..." The two said at once, pressing the button back to the fifth floor

.....

 

The door of the apartment was half open, Fraje and Nellie waiting still sitting at the table while Sidney trains Anne with a water pistol that the young woman discovered in her bag. "Guys ..." Erika went back in, focusing on both of them, who got up quickly and ran towards their older sister. "Are those your backpacks? And the suitcases?" Erika pointed at the two backpacks lying on her old desk.

 

"They're still at Uncle Declan's house," Nellie explained, taking out her phone and showing Erika a picture of both suitcases made and surrounded by other boxes on a bed. "We had everything ready to move here ..."

 

"Perfect" Erika smiled as she looked in her backpack for the car keys and threw them to her brothers. "Lower the backpacks to the car, store them in the trunk in a corner so that the boxes fit and come back here, we need labor to start saving all this before the moving truck arrives at seven" Fraje and Nellie looked at each other for a few seconds, looking for what to do to beg their sister who did not take them back to Declan's house.

"Dont look at me like that, guys..." Erika squatted down on her haunches. "I dont intend to let you live alone with almost 13 years. You come to live with us and there is not more to talk"

 

"Seriously?!"

"Really, big sister?!" Fraje and Nellie started crying with joy, each one hugging Erika's leg.

 

"Of course! You are still under my responsibility and besides, being close means that I can control much better that you eat well-" Tears of happiness stopped suddenly. "You sleep your hours-" The smiles faded. "And do the necessary exercise for a correct development!"

 

Alanna knelt among her nephews, rubbing their backs as she whispered as quietly as possible. "If I have to succumb to the gates of hell-gym, I will not go alone. Keep it clear, dear ones"

 

 


 

Collecting all his things was much faster than the marriage expected, mainly thanks to the natural tendency of Alanna to save everything in boxes to take advantage of the space. The truck of the move arrived at its agreed time, and although the conduit almost suffered a heart attack when seeing Erika (Something not too good for its self-esteem), thanks to the increased strength of Erika and Alanna the task of loading the boxes was much faster than what the driver expected.

The hour had arrived, and while the truck left for their new home, Erika and Alanna went down for the last time to their parking space. (The only thing the couple had added to the apartment)

 

While the couple kept the last leftovers in their car (which, having to take Erika and it was enough to the poor and punished car), Sidney take Nellie and Fraje in her car and took them to have a snack at the hamburger. (According to Sidney it was a reward for the brave American non-conformist spirit that the Swedish teenagers had developed ... but in reality it was their way of apologizing to them for having stayed the apartment)

 

"God ... I hope they are well ..." Erika thought out loud as she sat on the backseat seating Anne in her car seat. (And trying to ignore the noises that her poor car made when she was riding inside)

 

"You're talking about your little brother and sister, arent you?" Alanna asked as she closed the trunk and stretched, preparing to sit in the driver's seat. (Wondering inside if that was what her wife felt before hitting the growth spurt)

 

"What?! Of course not! I'm thinking about my games boxes! Most of them are already digital ... but I cant stop thinking about my poor cartridges and CDs!" Erika choked the crying while placing her daughter's belt, entertaining with tickles. "Changing the subject-"

 

"As not ..." Alanna adjusted the driver's seat while she started the car, turning on the air conditioner before she even started. "You are going to ask me if we do well to welcome your little brothers, I am going to tell you that of course, that you are a good older sister who now has the opportunity to help your little brothers and have them at home will serve as training for when Anne reaches adolescence. You see? I've already solved the conversation that we had not even started! How good I am and what sexy ass I have!!" Giving herself a whip to accompany her statement, Alanna looked back only to find her wife frowning. "It was nothing like that, was it?"

 

"No, but I agree with your juicy ass. What I was going to say ... you dont feel weird? We've spent 4 years in this apartment ... our first years as newlyweds ... and now we're saying goodbye to all of that ... It feels weird, like we're missing something here" Erika sighed, shrugging as possible in her seat, looking out the window at the elevator that so many times the marriage used to the day.

 

"Are you afraid we're losing our newly married stage?" Alanna joined in the sigh, imitating her wife. "Erika ... we have known each other for 11 years now, and since 8 we have shared a life together ... today I dont know why we are reflecting and thinking so much about this ... but I suppose it is normal!

Own house, daughter, new neighbors ... the whole NEPF affair ... there is a whole huge new world in front of us ... and we are slowly approaching 30 years of age! Now our job is to be good mothers and make Anne, Fraje, Nellie and those who come smile with all our strength!" Turning back, Alanna caught her wife's hands in his. "The old Alanna would have taken out a ring to ask you to marry her again. The new one? I dont need it, I know I have you for and forever"

 

"For all eternity, it does not matter what or how ... but I still want my rings"

 

"Who was going to say that my future 20-feet-tall, muscular giantess, lover of megaman, videogames, gym and her wife, daughter, brother, sister and family would also be a submissive and coquettish girl?" Alanna stifled a laugh as she watched as her wife kicked the seat the softest possible (For fear of breaking it). "My wife, do you want your brave princess in a bright tracksuit because we dont have anything else to take you to our castle?"

 

"Only if you promise to do it until we have a bigger car and can go back to driving"

 

"Promised," Alanna swore kissing her engagement ring, turning on the engine and saying goodbye to the one that had been another one of her homes, which she wanted to become the home of her "little" family.

 

"And I hope that your joke of 20 feet tall doesnt reach more ... Our family measuring 8 feet is more than enough"

 

 


 

Chapter End Notes:

 


 

I know that in today's chapter the same theme has been repeated a lot, but it was the ideal connection between the three sections!

And with this the end of this little trilogy with which the new life of the family begins!

 

New neighbors, new work, new home, new family nucleus, new conflicts ... The birth of Anne meant the beginning of a new stage in the lives of Erika and Alanna, a new beginning for the adventure that involves raising a child. A new stage that now takes its final form after the emergency move to her new home due to overgrowth of both Anne's mothers and the baby herself.

I hope you have enjoyed this introduction of 1 + 3 chapters to the new stage of history, where more growth and all the problems and advantages that entails, new challenges and a guy with too much free time and money await us!

 

 


 

In next chapters:

To forge ties with their neighbors and friends, the marriage Barlow Holm decides to hold a small party with the excuse of the women's football match between Chile and Sweden. While parents have fun in a relaxed and tense environment, the meeting between the babies will decide the fate of the world. (Not really)

 


 

Let's hope Erika is right about the growth, right? ;)