- Text Size +
"Victim of Love"

by Sonicfan287

Chapter 2: Figuring things out

"Here," Brittany said and gently tilted her hand so that I slid off and landed into her black leather purse, "I'll put you in here for now"

I glanced up at my "owner" with a tad bit of fear in my eyes but she zipped up the purse and began walking as if it was nothing. I paced nervously around the purse, suddenly feeling hotter and hotter with each passing moment. There was almost no air circulation in there.

I wondered what had happened to Glen as well, and would he get away with his little stunt? No pun intended, of course.

"Okay, Bobby..." Brittany said, in a hushed voice, "I'm going to give you a little air down there since you're probably really hot in there..."

How did she know?

Brittany unzips the purse and I look up at her nervously. I didn't know what to think of this whole situation. I knew she wouldn't hurt me, per se, but that didn't make me feel any better about my predicament.

Brittany is in class and has set her purse on the floor. I can only see the massive desk towering above me and Brittany's long, beautiful legs. If I crane my head up far enough I can even see the side of her face.

As I continue to ponder the situation with Glen, I remembered something important -- he was on a cell phone in the locker room, talking to someone about his plan.

That someone probably provided him with that strange shrink ray. I needed to alert Brittany as soon as possible.

Brittany picks up her purse and walks out of the classroom. The whole time, I try jumping up and down, waving my arms wildly to get her attention. She finally glances down at me.

"Bobby, are you okay?" she asks.

"Yes, but I need to talk to you" I said, but who was I kidding? Of course I wasn't okay! I can't believe I had done this for her, but I did care about her a lot.

Brittany walks into the girls room and I could hear the echoing voices of other teen girls speaking.

"Why are we here?"

"I needed somewhere to talk to you alone" Brittany said, and opened the door to a stall, walking in. "...and I just want to thank you again..."

"It's no problem" I sighed.

"No it really is the nicest thing anyone's ever done for me" Brittany smiled, "a lot of guys just try to take advantage of me and only pretend to be nice so they can get what they want from me, but what you did... was so brave"

"Aw, geez..." I sighed, starting to feel myself blush, "it really was no big deal, but... I am wondering, how I get big again"

"I know I know, and I'm so sorry" Brittany said in a voice that was too cute for me to mad at her, "we will definitely figure it out, together"

"Well that's why I wanted to talk to you..." I said. "Before Glen tried to shrink you, I saw him on a cell phone with someone... the person he was talking to supplied him with the shrink ray"

"Interesting..." Brittany said.

"And I think..."

Just then I heard another female voice speak over me.

"Brittany? Are you in there?" I heard the girl ask. It sounded like the voice of Brittany's best friend, Christina.

"Uh.. yeah..." Brittany answered.

"Do you mind? I REALLY have to go right now" she said. Brittany sighed and set me back down in the purse.

"One second" Brittany said and stumbled out, but she had forgotten to zip the purse.

"Thanks Brittany, I..." Christina started but her eyes somehow were pointed down long enough to see me down in her purse, "...is that Bobby?"

"I thought you had to go!" Brittany answered, not wanting to answer her other painfully obvious question.

"Right right" Christina said, walking into the stall, "but after that I definitely want to know what the deal is... we'll go to the library..."

I sighed in frustration and laid down in the bottom of her purse, surrounded by a couple bottles of nail polish (approximately my height) and a razor cell phone that had been laying against the edge of the enclosure. It was mostly dark in there when Brittany had the purse zipped but luckily she had it open enough so that a small sliver of light allowed me to see the outside world, as well as my own surroundings. Still, I was frustrated to be noticed by Christina, and could only imagine what her reaction would be.

TO BE CONTINUED...