- Text Size +
"Victim of Love"

by Sonicfan287

Chapter 7: Finding Brittany

"And thats how you shrunk?" Megan asked, holding me in her hand as she was leaned against a tree, nearby to the softball park which was just down a hill.

I nodded solemnly.

"Well then..."

"So you understand why I need to find Brittany again..." I added.

"Brittany? Why do you need her? You got me now" Megan snapped.

"Yeah, but..."

"But nothing..." Megan said, in an authoritative tone, before returning to her normal, more friendly voice, "Bobby... Brittany wasn't helping you get back to normal... she might not have been as mean as Candy and the other girls, but she doesn't know how to unshrink you..."

"But thats the thing, noone does... we need to find Glen or whoever gave him that shrink ray and..."

"Whoa whoa whoa... cmon Bobby" Megan said and gave me a gentle pat on the back. I tried to give her a fake smile so she'd leave me alone, but being pet like that really irritated me. "There's no gaurantee we'll even find Glen or he'll even know how to reverse this process... for all we know, Brittany wanted you to get shrunk and had Glen do it for him"

"No, Megan, I..."

"Bobby..." she said again, in a stern voice. I immediately clammed up and let her speak, "Look, I told you I'd take care of you and I'm going to... if I give you back to Brittany, she'd just lose you again and then who knows what could happen?"

"But..."

"But nothing" Megan said, and then dropped me into her pants pocket as she slowly stood up and stretched, "hey, I think I see my friend Kathy down there"

"Huh?" I said nervously, not wanting to introduce any MORE girls into my life at this point.

"Don't worry, I wont tell her about you" Megan said, and walked down the hill slowly to make sure I wouldn't get hurt in her tight pockets. She then greeted her blonde friend, Kathy who was wearing a skin tight orange softball jersey as the team had been practicing.

"Oh, hi Megan" Kathy smiled, "whats up?"

"Look who I found" Megan smiled and pulled me from her pocket without warning. I gasped as Kathy looked me over with her beautiful blue eyes from above.

"Wow!!" she gasped, as if the ecstacy of seeing me small was simply too much for her to contain. I backed away nervously and gave her a nervous smile.

"Yeah, he's pretty cute, but Im actually trying to find a cure for the little guy" Megan explained as her and Kathy walked back to the dugout.

"Aw, why would you want to do that? Look at him, he's so adorable" Kathy said to Megan, then moved in closer, "and if you keep him like that, you can do whatever you want to him"

I shudder with fear.

"Kathy!" she said, in a sort of harsh whisper, scolding her friend in the orange jersey, "I'm going to do the right thing, even if he is adorable like this"

She then set me down on the dugout bench as they continued to chat it up with one another. I decided to take this opporunity to escape. I step off the edge of the bench and hold on tight to the leg of the bench as if it were a railing for me. I slide down the railing and fall to the ground, glancing up at the 2 giantesses talking as I scamper off, between the holes in the chainlink fence in the dugout and ran through the tall grass until I saw the familiar figures of 2 people sitting on some steps.

It was Brittany and Christina!!

Im about to get their attention when I hear a loud noise. Brittany was crying!

"I just can't believe I lost him!" Brittany said, choking between sobs. I notice a large droplet descend from her eye.


"Brittany itll be okay..." Christina said, patting her friend's back. "Maybe we can call him, do you have his number?"

"No..." Brittany sighed, "I don't know anything about him... and he was such a sweet guy, to save me like that... and I lose him..."

"Brittany!!" I screamed at last, "Brittany!! Down here!!"

She didn't look down.

"Brittany, please!!" I shouted and started tapping on her foot. She suddenly kicked me to the ground and then realized what she had done.

"Oh, Bobby!" she gasped, "I'm so sorry"

She then reached down and picked me up.

"Bobby, are you alright?" Brittany asked.

"What happened to you?" Christina asked.

"I'm fine, but Natalie and several other girls were crazy!" I explained, "theyre all trying to catch me... it's insane!"

"Hmm, maybe we should leave then" Christina said, "c'mon we'll take my car"

And so we were off...