- Text Size +
"Victim of Love"

by Sonicfan287

Chapter 6: The game continues

My eyes slowly unhinge and I jump back in shock.

I was wet!! Soaking wet!!

I shake off my shoes and try to wring out my shirt with my hands but it's no use... apparently I had been doused in a sink while I was out of it and Candy was the culrpit. I look up to see her looming above.

"Oh good, you're awake" she laughed and with no warning plucked me off the top of the sink, dangling me in front of her grinning face.

"Why am I so wet?" I said, as I watched droplets fall from my body and plink off the bathroom floor.

"Well you were kinda sticky from being in my mouth, and I felt bad..." Candy explained, "so I decided to give you a little shower..."

"Oh..." I said, bewildered as to whether to be upset or thankful. I was also chilly and began to shudder a bit from the wind.

"Aw, you okay, baby?" Candy asked, in a mocking concern kind of way.

"I'm f-f-f-fine..." I stuttered.

"Good" Candy said, changing her tone back to the villainous one I had been used to, "Because I have a lot more fun for us..."

Thankfully, before Candy could finish her rant, another giantess entered the room and it was Megan, one of the "contestants" in the game for my life.

"Ah-ha!" she shouted and reached for me forcefully. Candy pulled me away quickly and I felt dizzy. Motion sickness was no fun.

"Hey, he's mine now!" Candy sneered, "you can't have him!"

"I can if I take him!!" Megan snapped and lunged forward quickly. I glanced up at Candy quickly, hoping to gauge her next move in advance based on her facial expression but I still didn't foresee her yanking me several feet above Megan's reaching grasp.

"C'mon Megan, we all agreed to Natalie's rules" Candy said, "whoever finds him, keeps him... and I found him"

Megan sighed and stepped back, admitting defeat.

"I guess you're right..." Megan sighed.

"Yes... yes I am..." Candy said with a smug smile on her face as she finally lowered me onto her open palm so I didn't feel so endangered. She then held me out for Megan to gaze upon as if I was a prize of some sort. Megan gave Candy a dirty look as she departed with me in her hand.

"Now...where was I?" Candy asked, her dark eyes drilling into me as I could only imagine the twisted ideas swirling in her head.

"HEY!! THERE SHE IS, AND SHE'S GOT BOBBY!!" I heard a familiar voice yell. It was Natalie and the insane "hunters".

"Oh shoot" Candy pouted and brought me up to her face again, "hold on tight, little guy"

She then pressed me against her lips for a quick kiss and dropped me into her low-cut top. I landed awkrardly between her massive breasts and was losing my footing as I found myself slipping between them.

It didn't help matters that as she was running from the other girls, her chest heaved up and down in an unpredictable fashion, making it impossible to hold on. She suddenly came skidding to a stop and I was jostled to the bottom of her bra, where a thin "bridge" connected the 2 cups.

From beneath the cloth, I could hear some hall monitor scolding Candy for running in the halls. This was my perfect chance to escape!

I pull myself down, so that I'm hanging from the bottom of her bra, being careful not to pull too hard or she'll notice. I barely have any footing on her stomach which feels firm, yet soft against my foot.

I gently slide down, grasping onto her lower belly and she most likely notices me because I feel her flesh flinching beneath my fingers. She's definitely reacting to the feeling of my body sliding down her torso but she can't do anything or she'd get herself in more trouble.

I slide out from her shirt and scale the side of her pant leg but find it hard to hold onto the denim. I cautiously let go and let myself slip a little bit before I caught myself on a fold of the jean fabric, burning my hands a bit. I finally close my eyes and take one last plunge, this time landing hard against the tiled floor and making a run for it.

By now, Candy knows I've gone missing and is angrily searching for me but I've already rounded another corner and hopefully bought myself some time.

"Gotcha!" I heard a voice say and then another giant hand swept me up. I look up and gasp. It's Megan this time!

"Megan!!" I gasped, shocked to see her so soon after she had conceded her place in the "contest".

"Surprised? Yeah, I thought you'd be" Megan said, and then opened another door, this time to the outside.

"Wh-what are you going to do to me?" I asked her.

"I'm going to help you" she said.

"What?"

"You heard me, now tell me how this happened, and how I can help" Megan said. I stared back at her blankly, unable to comprehend what was even going on anymore.

"Well...?" Megan added, after some time, "Are you gonna tell me? I don't have all day"

"Sure sure" I said finally, snapping out of my daze, "it all started with..."