- Text Size +
"Victim of Love"

by Sonicfan287

Chapter 5: Run for my life!

I run out of the ladies room in a hurry but the world seems to open up on me as I gaze out at the limitless emptiness of the hallways. I was sitting duck out here and my heart was racing as I ran as fast as I could but it wasn't long before I burned myself out and had to rest, leaning against a wall and gasping for breath.

What was I going to do? If any of those girls found me, I'd be their toy forever, but even if noone found me, I'd just be stuck down here, unless I could find Brittany or Christina and maybe then they'd help me get back to regular size.

I hear the clamboring footsteps of the anxious girls trying to find me so I pick up the pace once more and keep close to the wall to avoid being squished by the occasional passer by.

I turn a corner only to be met by an even longer hallway and then I hear the school bell ring like thunder above me.

This was both good news and bad news...

On one hand, the extra students flooding into the halls provided me with more than enough cover to escape Natalie and the others, but it also made it harder to find Brittany or Christina, not to mention the fact that I now had several more feet to avoid.

I run as fast as I can which is starting dwindle in speed at this point. My heart is racing and I'm nearly out of breath. I suddenly collapse and fall on my stomach, my breathing finally slowing as my vision becomes blurry. All I can see when I glance up is a series of legs, so many of them I can't distinguish who's who anymore and I nearly pass out when I'm quickly awoken by the sound of a foot just missing my body.

I roll myself weakly into the corner, a place where very few people are walking and hope I can last long enough so that the girls will give up.

I finally pull myself up and start to walk at a leisurely pace. The crowds in the hall were beginning to dissipate and the girls had probably split up to find me, meaning it was only a matter of time before I fell into one of their clutches.

Then I thought about it -- there was always one place I could hide to escape the girls, at least for the moment. The boys room!

I begin to pick up the pace again but then I'm forewarned by the thundering footsteps of the arrival of Natalie and Kerry, both of whom are sprinting down the hallway to find me. I quickly hide behind a nearby trash can and sigh.

"That was close..." I said with a whisper. Just then I'm shocked by the feeling of 2 cold fingers wrapping around me from behind. I'm powerless to stop it.

"Ha! That was easy enough" Candy laughed and I craned my head fearfully to the left to be greeted by her giant smiling face as she brought me closer, her warm breath stinging my eyes.

Candy then let out a seductive moan as she looked me over.

"You look so DELICIOUS" she laughed, dangling me over her gaping mouth.

"C-Candy... what are you doing?" I gasped, as she started lowering me towards her mouth. Her laughter forced more of her warm breath onto my back.

"What does it look like I'm doing?" Candy said, keeping her mouth wide open as she dropped me lower until my body was practically in her mouth, but she still held me tightly.

I let out a small yelp before she forcefully yanked me out.

"C'mon, Bobby..." she smiled, "you didn't think I'd actually eat you..."

I looked at her nervously, not knowing exactly how to answer her question.

"Well, maybe just a taste" Candy shrugged and then carelessly tossed me into her mouth. I screamed as loud as I could but it wouldn't matter. I was quickly captured in her mouth and she started bouncing me around on her tongue. Finally she spit me back into her hand and I was covered with her saliva. I coughed and hacked before collapsing on her hand. "Aw, poor baby..."

I roll over onto my back, still looking up at Candy's merciless grin before I eventually blacked out.