- Text Size +
"Victim of Love"

By Sonicfan287

Chapter 4: Secret's Out


"Hey, quit squirming down there, little guy" Natalie laughed, "you're tickling me"

I wasn't trying to tickle her, only get myself up to higher ground as I was barely suspended by the force of her 2 opposing breasts against either side of me. Still I manage to shimmy up to the top of her breast and sigh. Still enclosed by the top of her tank top, I can see only her neck rising in the distance. I sighed in depression.

"Oh relax, Bobby" Natalie said, "if you're really nice, we'll have some fun later"

"I don't want "fun"..." I sighed, "I want to be back to normal size"

Just then, Natalie's rythmic steps came to an abrupt end and she seized me between 2 fingers, lifting me up to her face.

"Look, Bobby, you're my toy now" she said with an authoritative tone that was only slightly offset by the fragrance of her strawberry scented lips. "So you're gonna have to..."

Just then there was yet another girlish squeal from somewhere in the near distance.

"Oh my god, he's so cute!"

I turn around, still in Natalie's firm grasp and am intimidated by the large face of another hot blonde girl named Kerry.

"Oh heh, yeah" Natalie chuckled nervously and then took Kerry aside, as we had been walking in a public hallway. "But don't tell anyone please... I don't want anyone else to see..."

"Hey, is that Bobby?" I heard ANOTHER voice exclaim. I looked way up to see a red haired girl, who I had known to be Candy.

"Shhh, you girls, keep it down!" Natalie said, her voice hushed to a whisper, as she now dangled me for the others to see.

"Hey, what's going on here?" I heard another girl say. It was Meghan.

"Okay okay, that's it" Natalie said, "let's sort this whole thing out elsewhere... let's go to the girls room"

And so Natalie tucked me back under her shirt and the girls walked to the girls room. I wondered if I'd ever be returned to normal.

Finally Natalie plucks me from her shirt yet again and shows me off in the palm of her hand. I look up fearfully at the 4 girls... Natalie, Kerry, Meghan and Candy, all staring down at me.

"So how'd he get this little?" Kerry asked.

"I don't know, some shrink ray... who cares?" Natalie chuckled, "the point is, he's all ours"

"I think you mean all mine..." Candy said with an evil smile on her face. She plucked me out of Natalie's palm and held me in front of her face, tightening her grip around my ribs.

"Hey, no fair" Kerry said and grabbed me out of Candy's hand, "He's all mine!"

"Hey, I found him first" Natalie exclaimed and yanked me away again. I was starting to get more than a little dizzy at this point.

"HEY HEY HEY!!" I finally screamed out. The girls stopped arguing and looked down at me. "SHOULDN'T I GET SOME SAY IN THIS?"

"Hmm, maybe he's right" Natalie said.

"Really?" I said, looking up at Natalie and the others as they all glanced at one another as if they were concocting some master scheme.

"Yeah..." Kerry said, nodding her head as if they had all come to the same agreement at the same time, even if I had no idea what that was. Finally Natalie sets me down on the cold bathroom floor.

"Okay Bobby" Natalie said, "here's the plan, you go off and run, go whereever you want, and the girls and I will try to find out... whoever catches you, keeps you... that seems fair"

I realized I didn't have a choice so I solemnly nod my head in acknowledgement. At least I had a fighting chance.

"Okay then..." Natalie said and the girls momentarily turned their backs to me. I began sprinting but before I even got out of the bathroom, I could already hear Natalie shout:

"THE GAME BEGINS NOW!"