- Text Size +
"Victim of Love"

by Sonicfan287

Chapter 3: The trouble begins

"And that's how it happened..." I sighed throwing my arms to the side as Christina's large green pupils had been drilling into me for quite some time.

"Wow..." Christina said, finally letting some words escape from her agape mouth as she watched me pacing around before her.

We had gone to the silent part of our school library (obviously they were both cutting class at this point), and for whatever reason I had been forced to retell the tale of my shrinking incident.

"Hey Brit, can I hold him?" Christina asked, looking over at the other giantess across the table. I looked fearfully up at Brittany who just brushed a lock of blonde hair away from her eyes.

"I don't know... I think he's a bit sensitive about being held" Brittany replied, and I sort of smiled, before glancing back towards Christina who looked down at me and frowned.

"But I'd be really careful!" Christina said, now addressing me down on the table.

"Uh... I don't know..." I sighed, not knowing how to react. Even in my current state I didn't want to hurt anyone's feelings, but before I had much say in the matter, Christina was lifting me up, catching me between her index finger and thumb. "Hey!! Ahh!"

"Don't worry, I've got you" Christina whispered, but I even doubted that, as I felt myself slipping from her loose grip. I looked down and cringed. The desk and the floor looked so far away.

"Christina, you're scaring him!" Brittany said, moving closer so that my face was eye level with her chest. I took in the view for a second but was then yanked away quickly and looked up to see only Christina's chin as she argued with Brittany.

"Hey, he's fine!" she said.

"Give him here!" Brittany said and extended her hand. I still felt myself slipping from Christina's grip and at that point just hoped SOMEONE was holding onto me.

They continued bickering when suddenly another girl lurked behind them. Her shadow over cast me from above so I just had to look up to see a gorgeous figure wearing a jean skirt and an open button shirt with a white tank top. It was another familiar girl from my school named Natalie.

"Hey what are you 2... whoa..." she said, noticing me lodged between Christina's fingers, "is that Bobby?"

I was almost too woozy to answer, so Brittany answered for me.

"Yes it is" she said, "he was shrunk by Glen and..."

"Glen?" Natalie asked.

"Yeah..." Brittany sighed.

"Y'know he was just leaving..." Natalie answered.

"Really?" Brittany asked.

"Yeah he told me to cover for him and said he was going home sick..." Natalie answered. "Why do you ask?"

"Here, Natalie... take Bobby" Brittany said and took me from Christina's care before depositing me onto Natalie's smooth extended hand. "We're gonna try to catch Glen"

I sighed with relief to at least be on a stable platform and not between Christina's butter fingers.

"So Bobby..." Natalie said in a warm voice, looking me over. I looked up at her and tried to force a smile and wave.

"Hey, thanks for helping..." I said, "I really hope they find Glen so I can return to normal size..."

"Oh?" Natalie said, in an inquisitive tone.

"Yeah, yknow..."

"But why would you ever want that?" Natalie asked and elevated me up so that I was staring right into her beautiful blue eyes.

"Uh what do you mean?" I asked, getting nervous once more.

"I just mean that you're so cute like that!" Natalie chuckled and used her other finger to poke at me. I tripped and fell backwards onto her hand. She giggled again.

"Heh, yeah..." I said, and tried once more to force a smile but it was getting harder because Natalie's smile was getting very sinister now.

"Yep, you sure are cute like that..." Natalie smiled, "I think I just may keep you to myself..."

"Huh?" I gasped.

Just then, Christina and Brittany re-entered the library. Natalie smiled and looked at me again.

"Hold on tight, little guy, I think you'll like this..." Natalie said and suddenly stuffed me into her shirt, so that I was nestled up against her warm breasts.

She tugged on her tank top a little so I wouldn't be showing through it and smiled.

"Hey, we couldn't find Glen anywhere..." Brittany said.

"Yeah, he must've taken off already..." Christina sighed and then asked, "hey where's Bobby?"

"Bobby... oh shoot, I lost him" Natalie sighed.

"You lost him?!" Brittany gasped.

"Yeah, it's the funniest thing... I set him down here on this table and he mustve run off somewhere..." Natalie said, "I sure hope he's okay..."

"Brittany! Christina!" I screamed "I'm down here!! Help me!"

"Good luck finding him though" Natalie smiled and then crossed her arms so that her entire chest flexed in on me, squishing me between her massive mounds of flesh.

The 2 girls couldn't hear me and I could only watch as Christina and Brittany wandered away. Natalie chuckled and kept walking, with me still snuggly secured in her cleavage.