- Text Size +

The woman giggles, she fans herself and fog out of the way “it was hot in there, thanks for setting me free”. You tilt your head, confused, what was she saying “How did you get in here” you recheck the door and go to check out the hotel window. You look outside and there is no possible way she could have gotten in through the window. You look back and she’s staring at you just smiling, you notice she now fanning herself with a fan. “Alright it’s time to go” you go over to her and grab her sides forcing her to stand then begin to push her towards the door. She’s pushing against you playfully, meaning you’re barely making any leeway towards the door. “Is this something you wish for me to do? I can grant any wish you desire” “Yes I wish for you to leave” she laughs at your request “don’t you want money...? Power…? Even women?” You have no idea what she’s talking about but she’s clearly out of her mind. What is she even talking about. “what are you talking about, I wished you’d leave already” still persistently pushing against you she continues “What about being tied up, wouldn’t you like to be tied to the bed?” Getting annoyed you snap back, “yes, I wish I was tied to the bed” you feel yourself instantly laying down, you look around and notice you’re close to the window again with a mattress underneath, all you did was blink, you try to pull your hand forward but you’re stopped by cold steel. You look to your right and then left, both of your bands are handcuffed together with the chains of the cuffs fitting behind the bed head. The narrow bars are too thin for your hands to go through and a big wooden beam blocks any possibility of you lifting your hands out of this. You were trapped.

You look to the left again and don’t see any sign of the woman, you then look towards the bottom of the bed. The mysterious woman is slowly slithering up the bed her hands slowly encroaching as they make their way up your body, her hands twist and turn as they move around and between your legs as she elegantly floats up your body she gently squeezes your crouch and pulls the rest of her body forward. She is pushing against your body and slowly progressing upwards, instead of the playfulness she exuberated before she was now expressing a more seductive swoon. She continued upwards as her breasts lay on top of your crotch she again pushed downwards and moved upwards, you twitched against her breasts. Her hands were still pushing against your chest, as they reached your shoulders she glided upright and forwards and all of her body pressure was then mounted on your twitching crotch, you pulled your head back from the sudden pressure, then you felt a soft smooth touch on your chin, her hand embraced your chin and lead your head downwards to look her in the eye. “You owe me” she whispered, you began to speak but she moved her finger over your lips “shhh It’s my turn for a wish now” she started pushing upwards using only her legs until she reached your neck. With her legs open this close you could see how tight these leggings really were, beneath the white fabric of the leggings you could clearly see a pink glow of her underwear. She lifts your chin up again, taking focus away from her crotch. “So, you’ll grant my wish right” she smiled, caught in the moment you nod. “good, well you didn’t have a choice anyway” she giggled. Using the headboard, she pushed herself off you for a second and spun herself around, her legs twist and are placed onto either side of your head, with her feet pressed tightly against the sides, touching your hair. You regain focus at look upwards and notice her firm butt covering all vision, she slowly pushes her butt against you chin, she begins to wriggle upwards slowly, first covering your mouth, then carefully wriggling it against your nose, placing it firmly between her cheeks, the soft smell of the fabric wafts up your nostrils then your whole face is covered. “I’d say… hmmm about half an hour should cover what you owe me for those two wishes” she then locks herself in place, sealing you In place.