- Text Size +

Out of town and on a work trip, you stumble across a garage sale as you explore a suburban city, rows of Knick knacks and odd items lay across tables, under tables and on the floor. Many different faces smile at you as you peruse the merchandise, not much has caught your eye but wondering around you consider a couple of items that might look good displayed on your mantle. Eventually you come across an item in a glass container, similar in shape to a teapot, long spout, potted lit, thinly carved engraved metal handle to carry the engraved immaculate lamp. Examining the design, you notice some of the engravings are hidden behind potentially years and years of dust, you imagine a soft voice calling out to you as you examine the lamp in the glass container and your heard skips a beat or two as you marvel at the exquisite design. Something tells you that you must have this lamp.

You hurry towards your hotel room, carefully proceeding along carrying the glass container that holds the lamp. You reach your hotel room, No. 26 and hurry inside placing the container on the side and opening your suitcase ready to pack the container. You try to stuff the container, but it is too big, and you cannot close your suitcase. You didn't want to have to remove the lamp from the glass container but it seemed like you had no choice, you remove a t shirt from your suitcase, then open up the glass container, carefully removing the lamp and placing it in the middle of the T-shirt, as you begin the wrap dust begins to remove itself from the lamp, you use one of the T shirt arms to vigorously rub some of the dust off, dust flings everywhere and you begin to close your eyes as it enters your nose.

Your nose begins to tingle and a familiar feeling floats across you, within seconds a loud sneeze erupts across the room and dust flies everywhere. Your eyes scan the room, a thin layer of thick foggy dust covers the room. You look at your hands which are also extremely dusty, you rush into the hotel suite's bathroom and begin wiping the dust from your clothes and hands. As you finish up you begin to hear a soft humming coming from your hotel room, like a ship to a siren you slowly peer round and peek into your hotel room, or is it your hotel room, you feel confused as you peer at the foot of the hotel bed you notice there is a woman sitting at the end of the bed. Her attention is elsewhere, she is playing with her long brown hair humming a soft melody and examining herself in the mirror. Confused you open the hotel room door and examine the room number, No.26. You slowly shut the room and check your eyes, sitting on the edge of the bed is that woman, you look towards the floor and notice your suitcase wide open, her bare feet are placed upon your clothing, no sign of shoes nearby, you glance slowly upwards, noticing her firm her white leggings wrap around her lower figure, so tight in fact you think you can see them dig into her crotch, you quickly look upwards sheepishly towards her exposed stomach, she's wearing a low cut black tank top, her nipple protrudes against the top indicating that she wasn't wearing a bra underneath. Finally, you glance upwards again, as you do you notice her alluring gaze as she locks eyes with you. From her soft facial features, you indicate that she is in her mid-twenties "May help you?" she softly asks in broken English, you can't pinpoint the accent but it sounds a bit Italian.

"How the hell did you get in here"

 

Chapter 1 end