[Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarhalf-starPrinter
Summary:

You find a lamp which contains a genie (holly) You are granted wishes as long as you submit to her demands, for every two wishes she is granted a wish of her own.

 

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Will contain, farts, entrapment, facesitting.


Rated: X
Categories: Young Adult 20-29, Butt, Entrapment, Odor, Slow Size Change Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: No
Word count: 7061 Read: 34643
Published: March 06 2019 Updated: April 24 2024

1. The Lamp by toon667 [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (646 words)

2. Chapter 2 Locked in place by toon667 [Reviews - 0] (747 words)

3. Chapter 3 An intimate scent by toon667 [Reviews - 0] (640 words)
maybe it'll take me 4 years to write chapter 4 too...

4. Chapter 4 - Hot and Sweaty by toon667 [Reviews - 0] (804 words)
I'm enjoying writing the facesitting parts and beginning to establish scene elements before I eventually introduce gas/farting and the shrinking/entrapment element

5. Chapter 5 Consequences of drinking coffee. by toon667 [Reviews - 0] (1081 words)

6. Chapter 6 - A throne by toon667 [Reviews - 0] (1516 words)
It's taken a while, i was trying to think of a way to produce the shrinknig aspect of the story, which will be implemented next time.

7. Bigger Problems by toon667 [Reviews - 1] starstarstar (1627 words)
Sorry for making people wait, this is the start of the shrinking process and coming towards the end of the story.