- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
It's taken a while, i was trying to think of a way to produce the shrinknig aspect of the story, which will be implemented next time.

Chapter 6
She relishes at your muffled cries against her ass, you are so desperate to finish your wish request to get out of this hellish situation, she pushes down to muffle your cries further and force you to waste whatever air you had trying to utter any phrase against her ass. She teases you a bit "You've become quite chatty now i'm finally resting on my favourite LIFELONG chair..." you didn't like the emphasis she put on lifelong "does my ass excite you that much, maybe you're just can't help worshiping your new queen" you let out a disgruntled muffle, mistakenly you are once again feeling pressured for air "if i'm a queen then that means you're not any old chair... that makes yoooou my... very.... own... peeeerfect throne" you desperately try to force your head to be anywhere but where it was at that moment, you needed to breath desperately, you are completely locked in place, her legs on the sides of your head prevent any movement apart from slight jiggles.

She giggles at the futility of your situation and notices you have stopped making muffled cries against her ass. "Oh... have you finally learnt your place? Or are you simply struggling to take in all that your queen offers..." once again you desperately rattle your handcuffs as you try to get any air under her ass. "...well almost everything i can offer" you feel her ass shift into position, she slides down slightly and angles her ass so that your nostrils are caressing her wrinkled hole, you can feel every wrinkle through the fabric of her leggings and her panties, as she starts to get comfortable you can feel the wrinkles underneath the fabric start to move and expand. One of her hands holds down the top of your head as she retains her position to make sure you receive what she considers a perfect gift for a throne like yourself, you know what's coming and you feel like she's planned this perfectly, she promptly uses her other hand to push against your chest to force the remaining air out of your lungs and as she feels your hot breath against her ass, she replies by unleashing some hot breath of her own, her anus reverberates against your nose. The heat quickly spreads across your face, out of embarrassment, the pressure from the lack of air and from the immediate warmth exiting her bountiful booty. The pressure from her ass hit you immediately, she then pushed against your forehead slightly to lift herself up ever so slightly at this moment you desperately gasped for air and just as you did another stagnant boom erupted towards your desperately gasping mouth, from all the shock and lack of oxygen your brain failed to register the other major part of these disgusting gifts she bestowed upon you, your mouth shoots closed as a tangy tangent of rancid filth hits the back of throat and arrives backward through your nostrils, it was as if the scent had become one with you for a second, your eyes widen and you try to get away from the source but her resolve and leg grip only tighten. Her hand that is using your head for balance slowly slides down your face then completely covers your mouth, she relaxes a little sitting on top of her hand that is blocking you from breath out of your mouth which leaves a very intimate gap between her perky peach's wrinkled core and your nose. She uses her other hand to retain balance and feel your breathing chest.


Your brain is screaming out in anguish, desperate to breath but you have that sickening scene lingering in the back of nostrils and throat that makes you want to wretch "don't worry darling, you can breathe in as much as you want, it is your right as my throne to worship your beloved queen, you wouldn't want to be a bad throne would you..." Your brain stops fighting with your common sense and you can no longer hold out against her powerful puerility, you take a long hard stagnant sniff, your body starts to tremble with what she thought was a paralyzing perfume. You had no sense of sight or taste, there was only smell that enveloped your whole being, it completely washed over you. Despite your refusal you couldn't help taking deep long desperate breaths through your nose, her hand that rested on your chest aided in helping you inhale the deadly scent. A small silent puff pushed its way out of her crevice, your whole body twitched attempting to reject the smell but you were unable to do anything but inhale and exhale. You couldn't even comprehend the rancid scent, it was awful but you couldn't really resist it. Your brain still foggy because of the asphyxiation from her ass cheeks but you were starting to collect your thoughts with the limited brain power you had left. Reveling in your worship she started to gloat "godhood boy, make sure you get used to my scent like a good little chair, it is a lifetime position, so you better get used to it" your brain kicks into gear, she's just messing with you right, there's no way she expects you to live the rest of your life like this... right?


At this point you didn't expect there to be any way out, it's not like she listened to you or anything she's done has been magical, apart from her farts which have been demonic and never ending. "Oh no" you thought to yourself "these really are going to be never ending if she gets her way" your mind scattered and entrapped in proximity to her ass, she moves her ass slightly and looks down into your eyes, "ready for round 2?" You were nowhere near ready for her to suffocate underneath her absolutely beautiful and vol up... you stop your train of thought right there, the agonizing but short time under her where she gave you 'her perfect gift' had somehow effected your mind, despite being trapped, despite being forced to sniff her wondrou..... no.... you couldn't think this way, she was melting your mind and soon you knew if you were to remain under her, you'd happily worship her willingly. You look directly at her ass and see her wiggle it a little bit seductively then her leggings puff out slightly with a quick buzz "hm haha well at least your last bit of air will be fresh and wondrous" she made sure to accentuate the word 'wondrous' either your brain was starved of oxygen or she really could read your mind. She began to descent slowly and out of fear and the smell that tinged your nose you forced your head to one side and your nose into her socks just as your nostrils pressed against her toe her asshole then descended onto your ear, at that moment you heard a deep booming consecutive sputter that ended in a ceremonious niente, "oh such a shame" she grabs your head "don't worry though, I've got plenty more" as she begins to tilt your head back into it's rightful place you begin to think that you couldn't let it end this way and out of sheer panic you shouted "I wish you couldn't sit on my face"


She slowly leaned forward then pulled her left leg from behind your head, pulled her body off and then pulled her right leg out from under your head. She began to twist her whole body around then sit on your chest. She looked you dead in the eyes with a massive scowl, you could see her lips pouting then immediately spat onto your face "you utter piece.... of.... SHIT" she began to pout again or at least that's what it looked like, she was just gathering up more spit before unleashing another small pool that landed directly above your mouth. "You SCUM, you were going to be the perfect chair, but you didn't want US to be happy" this seemed worse for some reason, she was soft-spoken and teased you up until now, but after this wish it seemed like you made her a little bit pissed "well go on, you ungrateful MORON, make your very last wish" you gulped, you were still tied up.... you had to think carefully. Although what really scared you here? She hasn't done anything magical, she keeps calling herself a genie, you were pretty much done with her and her sick idea of fun.
"OK" you yell in a small act to regain confidence. "I know you wouldn't free me from this cuffs before, but... I wish... that i could squeeze out of these cuffs or get out in any way possible" her angry demeanor quickly switches and flourishes into a smile. "Any way to get out?... well your wish is my command" She swishes her hands slightly in a fancy manner. She leans closer face to face and then softly whispers "i think you and i are going to enjoy this very much..."


You suddenly feel extremely dizzy...