- Text Size +

You stare breathlessly at the white pink faded cheeks above you. Nothing's really changed, she remains seated and almost seems to be in a dreamlike state. You continue to wonder why she wants the caffeine, you start to think you could do with something to drink, the heat of her ass, you were really starting to become infatuated and allured by her scene, you thought to yourself "I only i could get inside those panties" what were you even thinking, with the way this was going she wasn't going to let you fuck her, she seemed to only want to sit on your face and tease you and of course force you to revel in her ass scent, but you must admit it was becoming increasingly intoxicating, you felt like you were being brainwashed, she giggled after you were done thinking. "Well, maybe if you play your cards right then I'll let you into my panties, i mean.... if you reaaaaaly want for it" did she just read your mind? Impossible, she did claim to be magic but so far, nothing she has done has been magical. You feel her hand clasp around the bulge in your jeans "i guess you might really...REALLY want to see what it's like inside my panties" I guess she could just tell from the very obvious signs you were giving her.


She leans forward and the fabric of her leggings peels off your face, the intense sweat has darkened the colour slightly but also made the pink panties underneath more visible, she leans forward very slowly and then pulls her feet out from underneath your head then she sits back down onto your face with full force and stretches her legs slightly before resting both on your crotch, she remains here for a while then very slowly twists her entire body to one side, pulling and contorting your face with her swivel, she is pushing hard against the bed and down onward onto your face as she is twisting towards the side of the bed, her legs swing upwards forcing as much of her weight against the side of your face as possible, her legs remain airborne for a while before she hands them back over the side of the bed, she begins to scoot forward off of your face but grabs right side of your face and leads it into her butt as she moves off. Her feet touch the ground, and she stands her, you can see her leggings gripping tightly to her form figure and all you can do is stare...


With a sultry swing she and with a serendipitous attitude she walked towards the kettle in the corner and reaches into the fridge "My stomach doesn't sit well with full fat milk, well.... it also doesn't sit well with coffee, but I hope it will sit will with you, my little ass sniffer" you get a big angry at being called an ass sniffer and snap back "Hey i'm not your ass sniffer you bitch" you laugh at your retort. "Well what are you? if not my chair hmmm?" she turns away and bends over slightly to present her ass to you as she mixes her coffee together, as she starts to stir she looks behind at you staring at her ass "See, i bet you can't wait to be sniffing more of this..." (she wiggles her ass slightly) "and don't worry it won't be long before you get to worship me again"


She sits down on the stool by the kettle, her ass overhands the edge, expressing its firm shape. Was this really how your day was going to be spent, under the ass of some arrogant bitch she responds as if she can read your mind "maybe we could do this for an entire week, it would be fun, don't you think?" You really don't want to be forced back under that ass so you start to look around to somehow get out of these cuffs, you peak to your right side and the sun blares down onto your face, she starts to hear you rattling your cuffs. "Well, you just can't wait to sniff this..." (she gently strokes her ass upward and then slaps it "huh, don't worry it won't be long" She continues to sit graciously and sip her coffee. You can't look away, not that you want to, some part of you is infatuated, plus the sun bearing down from the window is preventing you from really looking away. Occasionally you notice her rubbing her stomach, she pulls a bottle of water out of the fridge and then makes her way towards you. This heat is really starting to hit you, she bends over and leans close to your face. "so you know, you still have another wish before you serve under my ass again" she grabs your chin and looks directly into your eyes waiting on an answer. After a while she stands back up and starts to drink the water. "I can't believe you're only thirsty for this" she turns around and squeezes her ass cheek, as she does this you notice her leggings expand out very slightly around her asshole hear a slight puffing noise. "Whoops, i was saving that for you my darling, but don't worry, when you've made your wish, there will be plenty more" You finally understood what she was planning this whole time. Your nose twitched slightly as a foul scent entered your nose, you started to twist and contort, she reached over and resettled her hand on your head and turned it to face her ass as she brought it closer and closer, the rancid smell increased, you desperately try to pull away, you don't want any part of this. "Too much for my little ass pet" her voice was soothing but you could feel malicious intent behind it. As she leaned closer you started to panic and blurted out "I wish i was free from this handcuffs" she giggled then plopped her body onto the bed, legs between your head. "no, i can't ungrant a wish darling" you start to think to yourself "was I really going to be trapped here?" and then start to shout "THEN I WISH...." before you could finish she slammed her ass down onto your face "sorry... I can't grant you another wish, until you fulfill your end of the bargain.

"be ready my ass pet, it's going to get sweaty and smelly down there"

Chapter End Notes:

Writers notes/Possible spoilers

I don't know how long the rest of this story will be. I've started introducing gas/fart elements and not to spoil anything but i'm trying to introduce the protagonists disgust with the situation that will eventually lead into them getting tricked into getting shrunk.i don't know how many chapters will be shrink because in my head i've already mapped out how I want the story to progress but things change as I write them and how i'm feeling.