- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
I'm enjoying writing the facesitting parts and beginning to establish scene elements before I eventually introduce gas/farting and the shrinking/entrapment element

Your vision is obscured by white and pink, this time she's not putting pushing down on your face, just sitting calmly while i take in her scent, this time it's a more playful and caring attitude that she has positioned on top of you. Was it just the wish she wanted? What kind of wish was that anyway, she said she was magical but... so far she hasn't really done anything magical at all, you feel like she's been pulling the wool over your eyes this whole time. Although you can't remember how you got handcuffed to the bed, it all happened so fast. It was almost instant but it's been awhile, it could have just been the heat of the moment.


She's not moving very much, you can feel the heat of her ass transfer to your head, with her slight movement and wiggle against your face your nose starts to wedge her panties into her crack and the slight heat you can see sweat forming on her cheeks through the white fabric. She leans forward off of your face for a second and reaches into the back of hey leggings and delicately wraps one hand around the top of her wedgied panties and the other at the bottom, she slowly shifts them upwards then downwards then up and down, very slowly and delicately, almost hypnotically, she then grabs her panties and pulls them out of her crack and across her cheeks, you can visibly see a change in colour of the pink panties through her white leggings where sweat from her ass crack had been absorbed into the panties, she leans her hands onto your chest, using it to balance her body, and she repositions her ass to get your nose into the perfect position, your nostrils are positioned directly against her asshole, even between both pieces of fabric you can feel the slight wrinkles of her hole. She looks back and reasserts her leg position to completely stop your head from being able to move "hmm just so you know, that didn't count as chair time, so you still need to relax and take in this beautiful sight for a little while longer"


The sweat covering her panties create a musky scent, although it doesn't help your nose is basically right on her asshole. "your face is very comfortable yes... and you're so calm and relaxed, maybe you'd like a more permanent position huh" you don't dare to make a noise, if she were to count your muffles as a wish.... and with your hands tied up like this, well... you think it might not actually be the worst place you would be.


 She seems to be getting great pleasure from your position, she puts her hands back on your chest and perks her butt slightly so that you can breathe freely, she pushes against your chest to push the air out of your lungs which forces you to take full long breaths of her musky leggings covered asshole, she starts to slightly bob up and down softly bouncing, she leans forward a little to bit to remove her ass from your face, just enough so that she can shift her panties to the side then with her panties parted from her asshole and then sits back down again. Now one less lay, which increases the musky smell tenfold, the sweat collected on her hole tickles the tip of your nose, making it once again harder to breath, she continues pressing down on your chest but because you of the obstruction you inhale long and desperately through your mouth, absorbing and tasting some of her muskiness. "I guess you must really enjoy the smell down there, i haven't heard a peep. Maybe you REALLY do want to do this forever" she continues to force the air out of your lungs and revels in your deep gasps against her ass, she repositions herself so that your mouth is in line with her ass. "Maybe before my next wish, I'll make myself a HOT (she slides up and down slightly with this word) and milky (she grabs your crotch momentarily when she says this) coffee" As embarrassing as this is. You were starting to really enjoy this or maybe you're just being conditioned by her scent or Stockholm syndrome being tied up like this.


"Looks like you've nearly granted me one wish, maybe you're ready to tell me another that you desire.... buuuuuuuuuutttt.... before you decide what you want, i'm going to grab a coffee to prepare you for my next wish" You begin to wonder what she has planned for you and you don't like how excited she is to do it. You need to get out these handcuffs, otherwise you'll continue to be at her mercy for whatever it is she has planned....